PDA

View Full Version : One Piece 212

Deblas
Tue, 02-06-2007, 07:34 PM
Surprise, surprise. 212 is out.

http://xdcc.discoveryhosting.nl/tracker/torrents/[K-F]_One_Piece_212_[FA805A4F].mp4.torrent

BioAlien
Tue, 02-06-2007, 07:54 PM
Post link like this please. (http://xdcc.discoveryhosting.nl/tracker/torrents/[K-F]_One_Piece_212_[FA805A4F].mp4.torrent)

or else the link doesn't work.

*goes to watch it*

Munsu
Tue, 02-06-2007, 08:18 PM
You can always copy paste it to your browser :P

ChaosK
Tue, 02-06-2007, 08:59 PM
Does anyone else find it weird that they pulled their weapons out of their pants? :cool:

Kraco
Wed, 02-07-2007, 09:40 AM
I didn't expect Luffy to choose the jade... In fact I had already forgotten the old man and his horse. Good to be surprised. Especially since I don't much like this arc so far. Or rather this competition. It pisses me off all the time when the opponent is breaking the rules as much as it can, but Luffy's side rather fights among themselves than joins the much more efficient foul play.

I hope this competition ends soon. Honest fights are much better. Especially those fought by Zoro...

Munsu
Wed, 02-07-2007, 11:29 AM
So I guess we are still on the Devy Back Fight... I refuse to watch these episodes, since I hated this arc when I read the manga.

p0ltergeist
Thu, 02-08-2007, 09:43 PM
Uh oh... the filler is coming up. And it's VERY BAD. :(

Super5
Tue, 02-13-2007, 01:33 PM
What do you mean, filler? I would guess that Luffy has to win the next fight or they can't get Chopper back, but I could be wrong...

Anyway, this episode was pretty good. FINALLY Zoro and Sanji got to show these worthless cheaters what real strength is. It was pretty sweet how Nami tricked the ref into blowing the whistle too. It's really annoying how the Foxy idiots can actually win some contests by breaking every rule in the book - they aren't even 1/10 the pirates that the Strawhats are.

I hope the next ep is interesting.

Kraco
Tue, 02-13-2007, 01:48 PM
It's really annoying how the Foxy idiots can actually win some contests by breaking every rule in the book - they aren't even 1/10 the pirates that the Strawhats are.

You do realise pirates are criminals and outcasts? If you are ready to assault random ships for loot, slaying their crews, cheating in some competition should be small time business. I find annoying the exact opposite: That Luffy's crew doesn't try to cheat, but tries to stick to rules that never were there. Of course I like how the Strawhats group is quite cohesive and loyal to their own members, but they really should act a bit more like pirates what comes to outsiders.

Assertn
Wed, 02-14-2007, 03:25 AM
Oh....there's one round left....and one nakama to get back.....I wonder how this will turn out :rolleyes:

I did find it suspenseful to expect at least one of the crews to be significantly crippled as a result of the odd number of rounds, but since they had to throw the retarded horse in, I can already tell that the results of this mini-arc will be completely uneventful.

DarthEnderX
Wed, 02-14-2007, 05:43 AM
You do realise pirates are criminals and outcasts? If you are ready to assault random ships for loot, slaying their crews, cheating in some competition should be small time business. I find annoying the exact opposite: That Luffy's crew doesn't try to cheat, but tries to stick to rules that never were there. Of course I like how the Strawhats group is quite cohesive and loyal to their own members, but they really should act a bit more like pirates what comes to outsiders.See, I don't think that it's that the strawhat group doesn't want to cheat. It's that they can't get caught doing it or they get punished. They seemed perfectly willing to cheat, but they couldn't because the ref was biased and if he let them see them they'd get disqualified. I mean, Nami stole from the ref and Sanji attacked him and Luffy TRIED to attack him. That's all cheating. Even if the ref was cheating first.

I think both sides are being plenty piratey, it's just the odds are againts the strawhats because the foxy pirates seem to be running all the event, thus, they have more control over the cheating.

Kraco
Wed, 02-14-2007, 06:19 AM
Well, you are right about the little things that happened at the end. I forgot about those. Well, at least a small consolation.

Yet, like you said, the foxy pirates seem to be running all the event, but why is that? If we were honest, Luffy, Zoro, Sanji and Robin could beat the hell out of the Foxy pirates in an honest fight. The foxies don't seem to have any other extraordinary fighting power but their captain's devil fruit power. And that would be dealt with easily enough with a little distraction. So, taking that into account, why do the Strawhats agree to let the opponent run the event?

I mean, it's retarded to allow one regular member of the opponent to be the ref! Take some NHL game, and consider what would become of it if one of the two teams facing each other would be allowed to just appoint some of their own players as the referee for the match. You can bet the other side would get most of the penalties, and their own misdeeds would somehow go unnoticed.