PDA

View Full Version : Naruto 341

nests
Tue, 02-06-2007, 06:57 PM
Warning the following are spoiler pics.
click at your own risk

Spoiler (http://img12.imagevenue.com/img.php?image=84931_naruto341_122_199lo.jpg)

mage
Tue, 02-06-2007, 07:03 PM
Nice, Naruto finally did something.

Assassin
Tue, 02-06-2007, 07:29 PM
intresting. can't wait to see what it is he does. i hope its not just another shuriken rasengan that actually connects. i'd like to see him do something creative before resorting to the rasengan.

Yukimura
Tue, 02-06-2007, 08:07 PM
I don't think we should rag on the Rasengan use so much, it's pretty creative that he's using a jutst that only 3 other people can do, 2 of whom are Hokage level. It's pretty much his thing, like bugs are Shino's thing and merging with his dog is Kiba's thing. Just because he doesn't use it all that well doesn't mean he should just discard it.

HyourinMaru-
Tue, 02-06-2007, 09:29 PM
cant wait to read this one... :)

jing
Tue, 02-06-2007, 09:33 PM
I think...I just shit my pants.

Assassin
Tue, 02-06-2007, 09:46 PM
I don't think we should rag on the Rasengan use so much, it's pretty creative that he's using a jutst that only 3 other people can do, 2 of whom are Hokage level. It's pretty much his thing, like bugs are Shino's thing and merging with his dog is Kiba's thing. Just because he doesn't use it all that well doesn't mean he should just discard it.

i dont think he should discard it or even stop using it. what i mean is, since he just used it and it failed, i'd like to see him try somethign different. it would suck if he just decidedto use the same thing again and this time it hits. that would make the previous chapter comlpetely useless.

Still im pretty sure the final blow will the with the rasengan, since it seems theres a big explosion, and i dont know of any otehr jutsu's that can do that. Just as long as he does some other shit first and then uses the rasengan to finish him off

FullMetalAlchemist
Tue, 02-06-2007, 11:21 PM
Here is another major spoiler from translations i have read DO NOT READ IF YOU DON'T WANT THIS INFO

The attack with the new jutsu is gonna be shown in 8 full pages. So the move has to be awesome.

big_ac
Tue, 02-06-2007, 11:23 PM
I just thought of something. Way back, during the rescue Gaara arc, Naruto summoned up a big ol' shuriken. Granted, he didn't do much with it, but, with the form his new jutsu has taken, his fighting style may be changing to include more shuriken.

I'd like to see him use some more of those weapon-summonings to distract Kakuzu before delivering the final Rasen Shuriken.

Assertn
Wed, 02-07-2007, 01:24 AM
i dont think he should discard it or even stop using it. what i mean is, since he just used it and it failed, i'd like to see him try somethign different. it would suck if he just decidedto use the same thing again and this time it hits. that would make the previous chapter comlpetely useless.

Still im pretty sure the final blow will the with the rasengan, since it seems theres a big explosion, and i dont know of any otehr jutsu's that can do that. Just as long as he does some other shit first and then uses the rasengan to finish him off

He's going to finish the match with the rasengan. Why else would the first half of this saga be dedicated to it?

chet_chetty
Wed, 02-07-2007, 04:36 PM
wow reminscent of the naruto/sasuke strat against zabuza but much better. there's the surprise ninja naruto we havent seen in a long time.

Winged Dancer
Wed, 02-07-2007, 05:03 PM
Yay, next week will have color pages!

And uh, whether the jutsu is original or not, just look at the power it has. That's one big crater... and, while I can't read very well (blurry kanji), I think Kakashi said that even with the Sharingan he can't keep up with it...

I am sorry for the death of two Akatsuki, but then again, they're the bad guys so....

chet_chetty
Wed, 02-07-2007, 05:13 PM
my bad. scanlations at mangahelpers.

http://mangahelpers.com/forum/index.php?topic=14572.0

NeoCybercoin
Wed, 02-07-2007, 05:39 PM
Well I have to say Naruto kicks major ass now.I wasn't expecting the damage to be so extensive. Then again Rasengan was a incomplete Hokage level jutsu. And if the sharingan can't see the number of hits does that mean it can''t be compied now?

SOLDIER [X]
Wed, 02-07-2007, 06:03 PM
Well I have to say Naruto kicks major ass now.I wasn't expecting the damage to be so extensive. Then again Rasengan was a incomplete Hokage level jutsu. And if the sharingan can't see the number of hits does that mean it can''t be compied now?

Not that it can't be copied but it does so much damage so quickly he can't see all of the individual hits being done. I'm sure he could copy it to an extent but he wouldn't be able to put his own element into it.

jing
Wed, 02-07-2007, 06:07 PM
How does that make Naruto a completely new person? Damnit Yamato... damn it. This isn't anything we havent seen already, he pulled this shit with Neji too when they fought in the Chuunin exam.

Now lets move on to the jutsu... that shits overkill lol. Going to be insane once he learns to throw it.

mage
Wed, 02-07-2007, 06:18 PM
Ok, sorry for the DBZ reference, but.. This end of this fight transpires in almost exactly the same way as the Cell/SSJ2 Gohan fight. Naruto ascends to a new level (SSJ2) by super fast training (hyperbolic time chamber), first fails in his attempts to kill Kakuzu (who has partial immortality ala Cell), and then is silhouetted by Yondaime (as Gohan was by Goku) and then proceeds to finish the fight, then at the end falls out of the sky (presumably) and says nearly the exact same words as Gohan in "Hehehehe.. I did it." How's that for a run-on sentence? Now, I'm not complaining about it, but it's just an interesting comparison.

Elessar
Wed, 02-07-2007, 07:21 PM
If Martin Luther King would live today, he wouldn't dream of a world where all men are equal, he would dream of a world where noone makes Naruto<->Dragonball comparisons. The manga is now running for 6? 7? years? We already know. Please, mercy, WE KNOW. Yes, kishimoto likes Toriyama's work, yes, he incorporates homages into Naruto, he openly admits it. Captain Obvious to the rescue! PLEASE!

For the chapter, I kinda like it. His tactics were always rather simple but kind of effective (vs Neji, with Bunta vs Gaara). He seems to know that now. Use fewer jutsus, use them better, go for the quick kill, because he isn't versatile enough to endure a long fight. Now please a little katon (so he can use Gamabunta's/Gamakichi's oil) and always put him in a team with Kakashi/Yamato/Shikamaru/Shino so we get solid/good overall battle tactics. Now let's see what the next arc brings.

mage
Wed, 02-07-2007, 07:35 PM
If Martin Luther King would live today, he wouldn't dream of a world where all men are equal, he would dream of a world where noone makes Naruto<->Dragonball comparisons. The manga is now running for 6? 7? years? We already know. Please, mercy, WE KNOW. Yes, kishimoto likes Toriyama's work, yes, he incorporates homages into Naruto, he openly admits it. Captain Obvious to the rescue! PLEASE!

Hey, fuck you? I know all this. I wasn't exclaiming "HEY!!11 ITS ALMOST EXACTLY LIKE DBZ!" or even complaining about it. It was just an interesting observation.

Stoopider
Wed, 02-07-2007, 08:31 PM
At least Naruto's using his clones to investigate the situation more. Though If I we're Naruto, why the hell would I use my own life.. EVER. Might as well forever use my clones to attack people. And do multiple multiple rasensharingan's creating massive crators all over the battlefield. Naruto theoretically can sit at home and watch tv while his clones do all the ass kicking.

HyourinMaru-
Wed, 02-07-2007, 09:07 PM
wow thats at least 50% of that incomplete jutsu!! what would it look like when its 100%

Elessar
Wed, 02-07-2007, 09:58 PM
Hopefully smaller. If the blastradius gets any bigger, it becomes unpractical for about every purpose.

fuzzyeyebrows
Wed, 02-07-2007, 10:25 PM
hey how about naruto not being able to kill just about anyone, cuz thats just SO NOT BORING.

p0ltergeist
Wed, 02-07-2007, 10:25 PM
Could this manga possibly become any more predictable? Please... :rolleyes: Bring back Shikamaru and make him the main character!

Etown
Wed, 02-07-2007, 10:40 PM
Cool chapter, everyone quit whining naruto finally "omgwtfpwned"

Assertn
Wed, 02-07-2007, 11:02 PM
For someone with so many years of experience, kakuzu sure got decieved pretty easily. I remember the days when even seasoned chuunins would get kawaramied every which way by the most basic of jounins, and now a genin manages to mortally "punch" an akatsuki.

Naruto's always been capable of delivering the final blow to enemies, regardless of what level his rasengan was. It wasn't the power that was lacking before....

mage
Wed, 02-07-2007, 11:40 PM
Naruto didn't really do anything different from before. He created a kage bunshin diversion and came behind the guy with a rasengan, the same way he does every attack, except this time it was just a more powerful version. I don't see why this diversion should work and the previous ones not other than it being a lame main character plot device.

Elessar
Thu, 02-08-2007, 12:47 AM
The diversions worked both!
First diversion -> works -> rasenshuriken failed -> naruto rescued.
Second diversion -> works -> rasenshuriken works -> kakuzu down.

Yukimura
Thu, 02-08-2007, 01:00 AM
Wow, that certainly was a lot of destruction. Anyway, I think Kazuku underestimated Naruto and that's why he was tricked. Yes he was a badass super ninja, but with all that power and skill comes confidence. So when a loud mouthed simpleton comes at him with a cheap trick he figures, oh this kid is just a dumb one step thinker and I can easily beat him by planning another step ahead. However Naruto has thought further ahead than it appears as he expected that Kazuku would see through the shadow clone ruse if he tried it again. Thus Naruto technically outsmarted Kazuku by taking advantage of Kazuku's ego and letting himself seem like an idiot. Of course this isn't Shikamaru level strategy or anything but it at least shows, once again, that Naruto part 2 actually thinks a lot more in his battles rather than his old method of throwing chakra at the problem until it went away.

February
Thu, 02-08-2007, 03:11 AM
Wow, that certainly was a lot of destruction. Anyway, I think Kazuku underestimated Naruto and that's why he was tricked. Yes he was a badass super ninja, but with all that power and skill comes confidence. So when a loud mouthed simpleton comes at him with a cheap trick he figures, oh this kid is just a dumb one step thinker and I can easily beat him by planning another step ahead. However Naruto has thought further ahead than it appears as he expected that Kazuku would see through the shadow clone ruse if he tried it again. Thus Naruto technically outsmarted Kazuku by taking advantage of Kazuku's ego and letting himself seem like an idiot. Of course this isn't Shikamaru level strategy or anything but it at least shows, once again, that Naruto part 2 actually thinks a lot more in his battles rather than his old method of throwing chakra at the problem until it went away.

regardless of what you said, Im still disappointed with the way Kazaku died and the way Naruto's jutsu worked...

First of all, Kazaku lived for so long that he should have seen through a simple bunshin diversion. And why didnt he detach his "masks" so that they could fend off the remaining bunshins and Naruto? Whats so special about this new rasengan if its just a simple overpowered form of the regular rasengan? Im so disappointed with how Naruto is turning out right now...he still uses the same , kage bunshin / rasengan fighting style and its so predictable and gay...

Instead of teaching him a powerful move, I'd rather have the story teach Naruto a bunch of low/mid level jutsus and better taijutsu. He should also have at least one genjutsu technique as well.

This chapter had nice explosions but it was a failure

Elessar
Thu, 02-08-2007, 03:31 AM
Actually, the story dictated Naruto to learn the powerhouse first. He still has that high-level criminal organization in his back that tries to get a hold of him. Spending precious time teaching him katons that will bounce of Itachi's coat will do him no good. Storywise, he needed the instagib-move so he is able to fight them.
And if 341 proofs one thing, then that he now has an instagib against Akatsuki. He now also has a show-off jutsu for Sasuke so he can whine that one is able to advance in konoha too.

Apart from that, I am totally on your side. He now needs to learn a broader set of jutsus to gain versatility. Right now he is a two trick pony with (A) Kagebunshin->Rasengan (B) Kagebunshin -> Kyubi.

Dark Dragon
Thu, 02-08-2007, 07:44 AM
Naruto is an average ninja and the only thing kyubi give him is a massive amount of chakra, if he was to spend him time learning mid level genjutsu and taijutsu technique he would be an average ninja that would have no chance vs an akatsuki. Rasengan is an extremely high level jutsu that is usable by 4th Hokage, Jiraiya and Kakashi, Naruto actually even being able to use the technique is a miracle if you consider that even naruto regular rasengan is half complete.

Naruto also has no talent/advantage as far as genjutsu and tailjutsu go so again it would pointless for him to learn them when he is going to be fighting talented people like itachi and sasuke, it's better to take advantage of his massive amount of chakra and teach him high power level ninjutsu (Rasengan Shuriken) that is able to annihilate the enemy in 1 strike.

Both Lee and Shikamaru can also consider to be a one trick pony if you think about it. Lee is only capable of using Taijutsu technique and it would be quite easy for an enemy to exploit his fighting style. Shikamaru only true weapon is his mind, outside of that he lacks any real sort of power and in alot of situation so far he is only able to pull draw at best vs enemy that is stronger than him example would be Shika vs Temari and Shika vs Tayuya. I think both Lee and Shikamara are awesome character but everyone has their short coming but it's unfair to keep bashing Naruto's while praising other characters that pretty much has the same weakness Naruto does.

kimbap629
Thu, 02-08-2007, 08:58 AM
As it is right now, Naruto needs to:

a. learn to manipulate another element (fire?)
b. learn to fuse the 2 elements together
c. start mastering taijutsu to gain speed and to counter the sharingan + mangekyo sharingan
d. a few other sets of jutsu b/c as it is, naruto is very limited to a few...
henge no jutsu -- orioke no jutsu -- harem no jutsu
bunshin no jutsu -- kage bunshin no jutsu
kuchiyose no jutsu
rasengan -- purple 1 tail kyubi rasengan -- oodama rasengan -- futon: rasen shuriken
...and transforming into kyubi (which sorta does not count because he goes totally berserk with 3+ tails kyubi)

FullMetalAlchemist
Thu, 02-08-2007, 11:08 AM
As it is right now, Naruto needs to:

a. learn to manipulate another element (fire?)
b. learn to fuse the 2 elements together
c. start mastering taijutsu to gain speed and to counter the sharingan + mangekyo sharingan
d. a few other sets of jutsu b/c as it is, naruto is very limited to a few...
henge no jutsu -- orioke no jutsu -- harem no jutsu
bunshin no jutsu -- kage bunshin no jutsu
kuchiyose no jutsu
rasengan -- purple 1 tail kyubi rasengan -- oodama rasengan -- futon: rasen shuriken
...and transforming into kyubi (which sorta does not count because he goes totally berserk with 3+ tails kyubi)

First off, the only way he can counter sharingan/MS is by learning how to fight like Gai by watching the feet of the oponent. (which the special jounin/jounin teachers can't do themselves), also he goes berserk in 4tails mode not 3tails. They have also said they are trying to supress and not use kyubbi tails/chakra from now on (yes i know he uses chakra from kyubbi for shuriken rasengan, but thats because it's suck a high level jutsu he gets forced into it).

People are forgeting naruto has planned ahead during his fights. look at the fight against neji where he placed a bunshin in the hole, while he dug under neji to do a final blow. Also he is useing his bunshins to give him info about the enemies tecnique/speed/strength. That comment of him being average without kyubbi chakra is wrong because he has his own huge pool of chakra himself. Before all this kyubbi stuff ever happened at the begining kakashi said he had more chakra then anybody else.

The only major thing i think naruto needs is speed training for taijutsu, and maybe another element, either water, or fire. He probably wouldn't be good at genjutsu at all so i wouldn't expect him to learn any of that. Also stop calling both rasengans the same, they aren't. A regular rasengan wouldn't have taken all kakuzu's hearts. While the new one keeps hitting you with multiple hits like kakashi said.

Elessar
Thu, 02-08-2007, 12:30 PM
b. learn to fuse the 2 elements togetherThat was a good one. Haven't laughed that hard for a while.

RasenDori
Thu, 02-08-2007, 03:08 PM
For someone with so many years of experience, kakuzu sure got decieved pretty easily. I remember the days when even seasoned chuunins would get kawaramied every which way by the most basic of jounins, and now a genin manages to mortally "punch" an akatsuki.

Naruto's always been capable of delivering the final blow to enemies, regardless of what level his rasengan was. It wasn't the power that was lacking before....

i dont think that rank really matters at this point as far as naruto is concerned. hes become much smarter in combat, the only thing is that most of part 2 hed get hella mad really fast and rely on the kyuubi, which makes him rather insensible. hes far stronger then any "genin" and hasnt had the opportunity to take the test in years

fuzzyeyebrows
Thu, 02-08-2007, 04:07 PM
screw him learning more shit and getting stronger
how about him unlearn how to be able to kill akatsuki, then maybe we wouldnt see the end of the manga in about 2 weeks.

Sidnne
Thu, 02-08-2007, 04:43 PM
I was hoping for a more detailed one on one battle between Naruto and Kakuzu, which would have really demonstrated Naruto's development.
Instead, we got a simple distract-and-hit-with-the-I-win-jutsu fight which, in my opinion, cheapened the villainy of the Akatsuki.

Even when Naruto succeeds, he disappoints.

mage
Thu, 02-08-2007, 04:54 PM
screw him learning more shit and getting stronger
how about him unlearn how to be able to kill akatsuki, then maybe we wouldnt see the end of the manga in about 2 weeks.
Do you realize the manga has been going for over 7 years? I really doubt it's going to end anytime within the next 200-300 chapters, but even if it ends way before that, it will have had a good run.

Sidnne
Thu, 02-08-2007, 05:33 PM
Do you realize the manga has been going for over 7 years? I really doubt it's going to end anytime within the next 200-300 chapters, but even if it ends way before that, it will have had a good run.

Do you realize 200-300 chapters would be another 6-7 years? Surprised doesn't describe what I would be if the manga continued that long.

Death BOO Z
Thu, 02-08-2007, 08:25 PM
damn,,, i was hoping that maybe, just maybe, Naruto was lying last chapter about this shurisengan being a melee attack, I said to myself "Man, he's just leading Kazuko to believe he has nothing to worry about, but then, he'll throw the shit on Kazuko and everything will be over",but no.

Other than the fight with Uber-Sasuke, I can't recall a single time the Rasengan hit something and didn't finish the battle, did this ever happen?
Naruto never had a power problem, Haku, Neji, Gaara (Kiba?) all went down from one fist, it just that it took 5 chapters to get to that fist. and as said before, this fight was a complete rip off from the fight with Neji, he should either start that way from the beginning or evolve his offence antother level... it's beeen about 4 power ups since he won a battle, at least Kishi should make it look good...

elmojo
Thu, 02-08-2007, 09:33 PM
i love the ending

AKATSUKI HAS FALLEN

very satisfying fight, i cant wait until this is transitioned into the anime in the year 2008

Etown
Thu, 02-08-2007, 09:39 PM
Could this manga possibly become any more predictable? Please... :rolleyes: Bring back Shikamaru and make him the main character!

What would you prefer? for naruto to fly around like a helicopter with his new move and eventually crash into him blowing up half the planet? Yeah I bet you would...

p0ltergeist
Thu, 02-08-2007, 09:49 PM
What would you prefer? for naruto to fly around like a helicopter with his new move and eventually crash into him blowing up half the planet? Yeah I bet you would...

Friggen awesome. Why aren't you writing this manga?

Uchiha Barles
Fri, 02-09-2007, 01:20 AM
I was hoping for a more detailed one on one battle between Naruto and Kakuzu, which would have really demonstrated Naruto's development.
Instead, we got a simple distract-and-hit-with-the-I-win-jutsu fight which, in my opinion, cheapened the villainy of the Akatsuki.

Even when Naruto succeeds, he disappoints.

I guess there's something worth pointing out here. Until now, every major battle involving Naruto has been a huge battle with multiple exchanges. Every one of those fights lasted forever. This is the first fight where Naruto actually does something ideally: he wasted nothing. This fight was economical. The guy needed to be "killed three more times" ? Use a massive jutsu that'll kill him a hundred times, just to make sure (as contradictory as this may sound, its economical). Also, Naruto saw that the guy couldn't stop 4 of the clones, so why did he need to change his tactics? Naruto did however realize that the opponent realized that he needed to attack to real clone, so naruto used bunshin jutsu on his kage bunshins for an added layer of diversion. Its a simple plan, but it was enough. This was Naruto's most "professional" fight thus far. So I don't think this cheapens the villainy of the akatsuki guy, so much as it increases Naruto's status as a Ninja.

I will agree however, that it would be nice to see some new tricks. But I don't necessarily think that they need to be new techniques. For instance, I bet that Sasukes end all technique is a fire one. Naruto'll need water to counter it. It would be nice if he used a summon frog for that. Also, I really do think that Naruto's improved in a lot of the basics, so that his fighting is more streamlined and structured. But its hard to see in manga form. When the anime reaches this point, I doubt it'll be as boring as a lot of you are making it out to be.

SK
Sat, 02-10-2007, 09:26 PM
Good chapter, Naruto may actually be on Sasgay's level now.

Assassin
Sat, 02-10-2007, 09:37 PM
This fight wouldn't have been as disaopinting if he had used kakashi and the other jounin to create the distractions instead of using clones. Atleast that way we'd see some nice fight scenes and it wouldn't cheapen the move any. Plus it makes more sense strategically, and if naruto has really grown, he should realize that.

Teki
Sat, 02-10-2007, 09:51 PM
This fight wouldn't have been as disaopinting if he had used kakashi and the other jounin to create the distractions instead of using clones. Atleast that way we'd see some nice fight scenes and it wouldn't cheapen the move any. Plus it makes more sense strategically, and if naruto has really grown, he should realize that.

Remember when naruto first attacked and chouji wanted to back him up? yamato stopped him because chouji would get caught in the jutsu too. so if kakashi and yamato provided distractions, they would get caught in that big whirlwind thing the jutsu made.

it seems naruto himself got caught a bit too so it would make sense to use clones so they can just dissappear if they get hit instead of kakashi or yamato themselves.

and theres also that "please dont stop me from crossing the bridge" thing blah blah blah...

ChaosK
Sun, 02-11-2007, 12:18 AM
Am I the only one that's still wondering and kinda pissed at why the rasengan isn't a projectile-able technique? It's a fucking ball...THROW IT!

This time he has uber-huge shuriken ball...what do you do with shurikens? You don't run at the enemy and plunge it into him, you fucking throw it!

Naruto vs Sasuke

Sasuke: Chidori!
Naruto: throws the rasengan shuriken
game over!

Elyne
Mon, 02-12-2007, 06:20 AM
damn,,, i was hoping that maybe, just maybe, Naruto was lying last chapter about this shurisengan being a melee attack, I said to myself "Man, he's just leading Kazuko to believe he has nothing to worry about, but then, he'll throw the shit on Kazuko and everything will be over",but no.

Other than the fight with Uber-Sasuke, I can't recall a single time the Rasengan hit something and didn't finish the battle, did this ever happen?
Naruto never had a power problem, Haku, Neji, Gaara (Kiba?) all went down from one fist, it just that it took 5 chapters to get to that fist. and as said before, this fight was a complete rip off from the fight with Neji, he should either start that way from the beginning or evolve his offence antother level... it's beeen about 4 power ups since he won a battle, at least Kishi should make it look good...

Actually, the kiba fight was ended with a fart :&

JaySee
Mon, 02-12-2007, 10:28 AM
Let's not forget Sasuke's evolved chidori now covers his whole body. Naruto will have to throw it eventually.

Sidnne
Mon, 02-12-2007, 06:47 PM
Actually, the kiba fight was ended with a fart :&

No it didn't. It ended with a kick.

elmojo
Tue, 02-13-2007, 12:00 PM
well what would you guys expect? thats how naruto is, its not like he's going to stand there and calculate the radius of the area and then do aton of fancy calculations and then when it looks like he failed he somehow manages to win and explains every single little step to the reader/enemy

..its naruto , he's simple minded and he used kage the first time to gain experience on fighting, the second time it worked out (thats his character, he's not meant to be complex and dextrous)

Sidnne
Tue, 02-13-2007, 05:37 PM
well what would you guys expect? thats how naruto is, its not like he's going to stand there and calculate the radius of the area and then do aton of fancy calculations and then when it looks like he failed he somehow manages to win and explains every single little step to the reader/enemy

..its naruto , he's simple minded and he used kage the first time to gain experience on fighting, the second time it worked out (thats his character, he's not meant to be complex and dextrous)

Do you fault us for expecting a little more than that after Yamato stated that Naruto was a completely different person now?

UChessmaster
Tue, 02-13-2007, 05:52 PM
Do you fault us for expecting a little more than that after Yamato stated that Naruto was a completely different person now?

Well, when was the last time naruto used strategy since the begining of the fight?

HyourinMaru-
Tue, 02-13-2007, 09:47 PM
well, at least with the fight vs. kakuzu, naruto shows a more strategic move. first he uses the clones for diversion. let us not forget that the kage bunshin no jutsu was the first high level jutsu he learned. also remember that kakashi told him the real use of the kage bunshin... and so he learned a new jutsu within days time. and even yamato said that we are going to see a different naruto.. and for me.. yes.. we did saw a new naruto... first, not only that he goes to combat wasting chakra for all those clones he makes... with the fight vs. gaara, he used 1000 clones for his combo right. and now.. hes only using 4 clones to end a fight.. he even used clones in testing the skills of the opponent.. if only he faced the akatsuki with shikamaru (but with the rasen shuriken of course) we would probably see them having to fight one on one.. well thats my opinion only!

toonice714
Wed, 02-14-2007, 01:21 PM
Everyone seems to think that this "new" naruto has shown no development and that Yamato is talking out his ass, but its a lot more progress than the three years he spent with Jiraiya. When he came back from the training with Jiraiya all he had was the Oodama rasengan, the knowledge on how to break genjutsu, and better control of his kyubi's chakra. After his nature manipulation training he can do a myriad of things. He can manipulate the wind chakra, do a 50% complete rasengan, and utilize his clones better. When naruto split the waterfall and saw Asuma use his weapons with wind natured chakra, I’m sure naruto wont just let those tid-bits of clever tricks go unnoticed. He might end up throwing nature-manipulated kunai. Or adapt a fighting style like Lee where he puts nature manipulated chakra into his normal hits. Looong story short, I think this new naruto is actually a thousand times better and reminiscent of the clever naruto we used to like.

elmojo
Wed, 02-14-2007, 02:48 PM
thats true, i didnt notice but naruto apparently can control so much energy without loosing control of his kyuubi

conquistaDan
Wed, 02-14-2007, 03:17 PM
so after the fight, how many Akatsuki are left now?

phil0253
Wed, 02-14-2007, 03:41 PM
i'm not really sure they keep on adding new members to replace the ones that are killed

conquistaDan
Wed, 02-14-2007, 05:57 PM
yeah, they gotta stop doing that.

I'm pretty sure there aren't that many S class nin's to recruit for them

Sidnne
Wed, 02-14-2007, 09:00 PM
Also, consider the fact that Akatsuki was supposed to have been a secret organization that Jiraiya learned about through one of his spies. Yet, every hoodlum ninja seems to know about them and is itching to join up.

I guess they all signed up for the Akatsuki Newsletter on akatsuki.org

Chouonsoku
Wed, 02-14-2007, 09:26 PM
I guess they all signed up for the Akatsuki Newsletter on akatsuki.org

They never did email me back. =/

fuzzyeyebrows
Wed, 02-14-2007, 09:55 PM

i guess you couldnt really see the obvious, so let me clear it up for you: its an exageration

HyourinMaru-
Wed, 02-14-2007, 11:44 PM
They never did email me back. =/

so does that means... im not the only one who applied for it. :D lol

phil0253
Thu, 02-15-2007, 08:36 AM
well i think that all of them are just to full of themselves and they need to just keep picking them off one by one oh and btw i think the replacements were already in the organization but not really a big member like the people who took the forms of sasukes brother and the fish dude.