PDA

View Full Version : Naruto 340

nests
Thu, 02-01-2007, 03:26 AM
Naruto 340
Low Quality Raw (http://www.savefile.com/files/457455)

"Once again Yamato kicks ass"

kAi
Thu, 02-01-2007, 09:04 AM
LQ Scan (http://www.sendspace.com/file/mrwt0c)

haha, that made me laugh.

RyougaZell
Thu, 02-01-2007, 09:45 AM
Interesting chapter.
I loved their faces...Failed jutsu? WTF? Ino made fun of him too... lol.

At least this chapter hopefully will stop the stupid references to a certain monk from other series.

dimitris127
Thu, 02-01-2007, 09:49 AM
quite unpretictable,i always though it would land,well let's see if it does next time...

LobsterMagnet
Thu, 02-01-2007, 09:56 AM
Poor poor naruto after all that build-up he still couldn't land it. I'm sorry but can't help but see the whole chapter as some kind of reflection on impudence. Poor naruto couldn't even perform up to muster in front of Ino or Chouji.

rockmanj
Thu, 02-01-2007, 10:31 AM
you would think that hed be able to throw that thing...maybe thats what the completed justu would be

Munsu
Thu, 02-01-2007, 10:43 AM
This chapter was such a tease.

mage
Thu, 02-01-2007, 10:49 AM
More a total waste than a tease. Nothing happened.

Koyuki
Thu, 02-01-2007, 11:38 AM
Ok, chapter. I too thought he was going to use it as a ranged attack. Well we will see the real outcome of Naruto's training next chapter.

kAi
Thu, 02-01-2007, 11:46 AM
I see no point to the Shuriken part of it, he even went to hit him with the flat part of the 'shuriken', and not the molded blade part. Although, it may make no difference, but it looks that way in the way it's shaped.

jing
Thu, 02-01-2007, 12:07 PM
The only thing I could think of is that the shuriken will get humengous and start spinning and slicing up the whole zone.

Assertn
Thu, 02-01-2007, 12:54 PM
Yeah, he probably couldve taken out all 3 hearts at the same time with that attack

Winged Dancer
Thu, 02-01-2007, 01:16 PM
Yamato said that the throwing bit ot the jutsu is what Naruto hasn't been able to perfect... he needs a little more time in order to perfect the new jutsu. I just hope they'll actually give him that time, since a ranged-attack is sorely needed in Naruto's arsenal...

What a tease, this chapter. But not so bad. Also, is it just me or does Naruto have Kyuubu-pupils 24/7 now? Not that I'm complaining....

Note: Yay I'm back. Sorta. In case anyone cares, my thoughts on the last few chapters are basically "Noooo Hidan!! Aww."

FullMetalAlchemist
Thu, 02-01-2007, 01:37 PM
Yamato said that the throwing bit ot the jutsu is what Naruto hasn't been able to perfect... he needs a little more time in order to perfect the new jutsu. I just hope they'll actually give him that time, since a ranged-attack is sorely needed in Naruto's arsenal...

What a tease, this chapter. But not so bad. Also, is it just me or does Naruto have Kyuubu-pupils 24/7 now? Not that I'm complaining....

Note: Yay I'm back. Sorta. In case anyone cares, my thoughts on the last few chapters are basically "Noooo Hidan!! Aww."

The kyubbi eyes are there because of useing the new jutsu. So much chakra/consentration is forceing the kyubbi chakra out. Remember in the training yamato is there to control the kyubbi power so naruto doesn't go 4tails on them. I really hated this chapter. i read it about 2-3 days ago and was hopeing it was a fake spoiler, but i was wrong.

To me everytime kishi takes a step forward in progressing naruto, he takes a step back again. How can we expect naruto to do anything against the akatsuki if he messes up like he did in this chapter. If kakashi/yamato wasn't there he would have died from that screw up. For once kishi has to go in a diffrent direction with naruto, and stop makeing him look like a idiot. He was suppose to be a changed person from what yamato said.....where was this change at that moment?

chet_chetty
Thu, 02-01-2007, 02:01 PM
it's a nice surprise to see naruto being able to control the kyuubi chakra and analyze at the same time. and on top of that, the change that makes naruto a new person has not even been revealed yet. you might call it a tease, i might call it building suspense...especially if Kishi surprises us with something we couldnt otherwise predict.

Edort4
Thu, 02-01-2007, 02:17 PM
Well a nice chapter that tells nothing and just buys time so that kishimoto can make some omfg shit next chapter. I have to say that Naruto was a lot more mature than before. He failed his jutsu and got mocked by the others and he still is focused on the fight.

He believes in his strength but not recklessly like his older self and seems that he has been analyzing all the fight, getting clues about how to get closer to Kakuzu to impact. I dont think that he will complete the jutsu in this fight (sannin fight anyone?).

dimitris127
Thu, 02-01-2007, 02:29 PM
it's a nice surprise to see naruto being able to control the kyuubi chakra and analyze at the same time. and on top of that, the change that makes naruto a new person has not even been revealed yet. you might call it a tease, i might call it building suspense...especially if Kishi surprises us with something we couldnt otherwise predict.

i am going to be surprised only if naruto draws kuubi out and be able to control it.....but not happening.....but really kishi shouldn't make naruto look stupid all the time

FullMetalAlchemist
Thu, 02-01-2007, 02:55 PM
You guys are mistaking his going into 4tail mode with him just useing kyubbi chakra. He is always sane and in control of himself until he reaches the 4th tail. I:E chunin exam against neji, garra, and against sasuke in the chase ark.

Winged Dancer
Thu, 02-01-2007, 03:01 PM
Even if the jutsu failed, Naruto is somewhat changed. He didn't rush back into the fight, he actually asked for permission - and he gave an explanation, too. He's, suppossedly, about to cross the bridge between child and adult and that will allow him to get even with Sasuke. The change is small but it's there.

chet_chetty
Thu, 02-01-2007, 04:15 PM
He is always sane and in control of himself until he reaches the 4th tail. I:E chunin exam against neji, garra, and against sasuke in the chase ark.

I have to disagree. Against Neiji and Gaara, he didnt go into kyuubi mode but rather he simply borrowed Kyuubi's chakra. Against Sasuke, I will agree he was conscious of everything even with the tails, but nonetheless fought recklessly based more on power with hardly any tact.

Right now, yeah he has not entered any tailmode of kyuubi but the eyes suggest he's taken on a Kyuubi trait (a mode of you will). He is using Kyuubi on his own will and at the same time conscious in terms of thinking/analyzing like a ninja.. something i dont believe we've seen before.

big_ac
Thu, 02-01-2007, 04:29 PM
Yamato said that the throwing bit ot the jutsu is what Naruto hasn't been able to perfect... he needs a little more time in order to perfect the new jutsu.

That's what I said when the last chapter came out! Everyone should just admit that they saw this coming.

Elessar
Fri, 02-02-2007, 04:10 AM
I actually really do like the chapter.

Naruto learns a jutsu right now, that is so hard, we actually don't have a level for it. He comes around, still messed up from training, has the jutsu completed only 50%, and instagibs an akatsuki? Now that would have been lame. Kakuzu countering/easily evading the jutsu? Would ruin any later chance of Naruto connecting it.
Failing the jutsu because of exhaustion etc was actually a very clever move.

My guess is that Naruto will take out 2 hearts and Kakuzu flees after that.

And what I would wish, is that Naruto, after that fight, returns to training immediatly. But not on his new rasen shuriken, i don't care if he doesn't complete it for another 40 chapters. He should learn a second element and a bunch of low/mid-level jutsus. He knows too few of them, and the ones he knows are even academy-level or incredibly strong. He needs some ranged attack and something like the doton swamp to bind/immobilize/slow down his enemies.

Oh, and the next diversion to hit with the shuriken better involves some summoned frogs. Normal class fighting frogs. Not miniature commentator frogs, and not gama bunta.

Shuurai
Fri, 02-02-2007, 04:19 AM
And what I would wish, is that Naruto, after that fight, returns to training immediatly. But not on his new rasen shuriken, i don't care if he doesn't complete it for another 40 chapters. He should learn a second element and a bunch of low/mid-level jutsus

I agree, he definitely needs some more jutsu (especially ranged), however I think the elemental side is predetermined before they are born.

Konohamaru
Fri, 02-02-2007, 08:57 AM
If kakazu dies, it leaves me with the question of how many back up members do the akatsuki have? they already had Tobi. Hidan I think was a replacement too. If they have as many as we think, why not bring them all in as a team?

Winged Dancer
Fri, 02-02-2007, 10:12 AM
These last chapters have felt, how to say it, somewhat rushed to me. Not that the pacing is too fast or thatthe story is losing quality, but that Kishimoto is (maybe) eager to finish the manga, so he's killing Akatsuki members quickly and making it clear that Naruto is somehow connected to the Fourth...

Think about it. Last two chapters not only killed Hidan, but also had Naruto silluetto-ed by the Fourth and that. Developments that would have usually taken weeks and weeks and weeks now are taking place over two or three chapters.

On the other hand, all I said has been said before, too. Back when Sasori was killed, for instance. And lo! In comes Sai and a whole new arc and the manga keeps on going. So who knows, maybe the Akatsuki will get even more reinforcements (gee, what an amazing number of evil, powerful ninjas!) or maybe they'll even rescue Hidan.... I mean, he's just buried in the ground, bored, so why not?

jing
Fri, 02-02-2007, 12:33 PM
Well Kishimoto has been hinting that Naruto is somehow related to the fourth ever since manga started... thats how we have new people that post about those crazy father and son theories every month. However, I didn't think Shikamaru would get up on his ass and hunt down Hidan right away tohugh, that was a surprise. It's still a long way until its finished, but maybe even the japanese kids are complaining about the anime filler haha.

Assertn
Fri, 02-02-2007, 12:44 PM
And what I would wish, is that Naruto, after that fight, returns to training immediatly. But not on his new rasen shuriken, i don't care if he doesn't complete it for another 40 chapters. He should learn a second element and a bunch of low/mid-level jutsus. He knows too few of them, and the ones he knows are even academy-level or incredibly strong. He needs some ranged attack and something like the doton swamp to bind/immobilize/slow down his enemies.

But he's learning the shuriken rasengan so he can bring sasuke back!

Elessar
Sat, 02-03-2007, 12:22 AM
But he's learning the shuriken rasengan so he can bring sasuke back!
I'm sorry I forgot.

Stoopider
Sun, 02-04-2007, 12:12 AM
I bet Naruto;'s going to die now.

mage
Sun, 02-04-2007, 05:34 AM
Hidan I think was a replacement too. If they have as many as we think, why not bring them all in as a team?
Hidan isn't a replacement, he's been in Akatsuki for a while now. He was only able to join because Kakuzu killed his last few partners, though.

Super5
Sun, 02-04-2007, 11:33 PM
You guys, I think you're missing the point that Kishi is trying to make regarding Naruto (if there is actually one and Kishi is not just screwing around). Naruto is the screw-up who gets better through constant practice, making mistakes, and getting better through hard work. Sasuke is the genius ninja who can doesn't mess up in a serious fight, ever. IMO Kishi is trying to show the difference between Sasuke and Naruto, kindof an underdog-triumps story.

Either that, or he's wasting time so he can think farther ahead in the plotline. I can't decide which, but option #1 sounds good, doesn't it? :D

kimbap629
Mon, 02-05-2007, 07:52 AM
Or maybe Kishimoto is going along the typical shounen anime lines with a lot of influences from Toriyama's DB manga.

Psyke
Mon, 02-05-2007, 09:51 AM
I see Kakuzu dying in the next installment. I also see Kishimoto teasing us with more profile shots of the Akatsuki leader. In shadows and with glowing eyes of course.

HyourinMaru-
Tue, 02-06-2007, 09:30 PM
all i can say is that Naruto will be always who he is.