PDA

View Full Version : Bleach 113 Discussion

jghutchinson@mac.com
Wed, 01-31-2007, 11:41 PM
http://yhbt.mine.nu/t/b113.torrent

Yukimura
Thu, 02-01-2007, 01:02 AM
R.I.P. Tsubaki, (he was pretty useless anyway).

It's so great that the fillers are over, I actaully anticipate each episode immensely now. This ep was cool, but kinda boring because it was a bad guys episode. If you noticed nothing but bad things kept happening, and to people we like until Ichigo came in to save the day (good for Orihime).

On another note, now that I've seen this animated I realize that this situation is almost right out of another popular long anime from a long manga, one that many many people still reference today...Interesting.

Ren
Thu, 02-01-2007, 01:11 AM
Good episode... just seemed too short for some reason. Also, loved the Shinigami Illustrated Picture Book... had been a while since I've actually laughed out loud at one XD

RyougaZell
Thu, 02-01-2007, 01:30 AM
Quite good episode.
And thus Karin knows about Ichigo... but does she know about Isshin?

DarthEnderX
Thu, 02-01-2007, 02:27 AM
I hope they hurry up and do whatever they're gonna do with the Karate girl. They've been building her up to something since the beginning of the series. It's time to shit or get off the pot people!

Orihime and Chad. Still useless. Although it was neat hearing the badguy say her healing power doesn't actually heal. It maybe kinda reverses time on their body or something. I wonder if she can get new powers by using her minions in different combinations than the three she's used so far.

JaySee
Thu, 02-01-2007, 02:28 AM
Why beat around the bush? Why not just say Vegeta and... uhh... damn... forgot the subordinate's name.

It's already been explained that Orihime doesn't heal, she reverses time.

Munsu
Thu, 02-01-2007, 03:39 AM
They looked more like them in the manga... In the anime, they are not that similar, if similar at all.

nests
Thu, 02-01-2007, 04:02 AM
Yes anothrer cool episode. Did you guys notice that the art was a lot better for this episode then the previous ones. it also looks like they finally put new music for the bad was insted of just using the old bounto one.

Ulquiorra finally appears I like his pale look. I cant wait to see the rest.

Shuurai
Thu, 02-01-2007, 05:24 AM
This part made me chuckle.

http://img464.imageshack.us/img464/3386/isshinblowbx4.jpg

Yes anothrer cool episode. Did you guys notice that the art was a lot better for this episode then the previous ones. it also looks like they finally put new music for the bad was insted of just using the old bounto one.

Although I didn't really notice the difference in the artwork, the music however seemed to fit well in the situations given.

el_boss
Thu, 02-01-2007, 06:42 AM
Cool, Vegeta/Gaara/Sasuke and Nappa make a guest appearance in Bleach. :P

The big guy was annoying, but the small guy was cool... is he related somehow to Inoue's brother? I just got that feeling.

What was up with the "I will sacrifice my life to save my friends... oh I meant to burn 30 seconds 'til Ichigo gets here"? They put way to much juice into that. A buildup of that caliber belongs in the last episodes of a show where the best friend is going to sacrifice him/her-self.

What took Ichigo so long? He felt the thing at the same time as Inoue and Sado and yet he got there 10 mins later.

Necromas
Thu, 02-01-2007, 07:34 AM
Cool, Vegeta/Gaara/Sasuke and Nappa make a guest appearance in Bleach. :P

The big guy was annoying, but the small guy was cool... is he related somehow to Inoue's brother? I just got that feeling.

doubt it

What was up with the "I will sacrifice my life to save my friends... oh I meant to burn 30 seconds 'til Ichigo gets here"? They put way to much juice into that. A buildup of that caliber belongs in the last episodes of a show where the best friend is going to sacrifice him/her-self.

they need to burn time so they don't catch up with the manga

What took Ichigo so long? He felt the thing at the same time as Inoue and Sado and yet he got there 10 mins later.

Distance? He can't sense them accurately? Had to take a piss?

Overall I thought it was nice to see another episode of non-filler, and about Tsubaki...

el_boss
Thu, 02-01-2007, 07:42 AM
I'll go with "Had to take a piss" on that one. The other ones just don't make sense.

Elyne
Thu, 02-01-2007, 07:44 AM
Good episode... just seemed too short for some reason. Also, loved the Shinigami Illustrated Picture Book... had been a while since I've actually laughed out loud at one XD

Agree on this one.. made me laught so hard.

mage
Thu, 02-01-2007, 10:25 AM

they need to burn time so they don't catch up with the manga
Inoue and Chad's parts were both in the manga, they weren't trying to burn time. Their attacks were quite a bit more dramatic in the manga, though.

Pessu
Thu, 02-01-2007, 11:10 AM
This episode got me going. For the longest time this episode was something to get excited about about. Okay so was the previous one but this one especially.

Seriously they should get rid of that karate girl. She's been useless throughout the series and i dont see them doing anything about that. Inoe's and Chado's fight was just useless like usually. Although it did reveal something about Inoe's power.

I really dont get it why are they always making ichigo come late. Isnt he suppose to be like super fast? Well thats one thing about anime that usually doesnt make sense.

Upcoming battle with ichigo and those baddies looks interesting. The whole hollows issue with ichigo is always fun to watch.

DarthEnderX
Thu, 02-01-2007, 04:05 PM
I'm wondering if Ichigo is still leaking reiatsu like he was when the series started and as the series progresses, more and more of the annoying classmates keep developing powers.

If so, I can't wait to see the lesbian girls powers!

Koyuki
Thu, 02-01-2007, 04:23 PM
Quite good episode.
And thus Karin knows about Ichigo... but does she know about Isshin?

Doubt it, it was the first time in 20 years he turned in to a Shinigami.

Nice episode, this arc will be interesting.

Inazuma
Thu, 02-01-2007, 05:05 PM
Bleach Ep 113 = Bleach Manga ### ?

mage
Thu, 02-01-2007, 06:36 PM
Bleach Ep 113 = Bleach Manga ### ?
191 and 192. Oh yeah, Chad's arm was ripped off at the elbow (and shoulder I think, my ch191 is LQ) in the manga if anyone wants to check that out

knifecrew
Thu, 02-01-2007, 08:00 PM
Although it's probably not nice of me, I was kind of sad to have been robbed of the massive gore that resulted in Yami tearing Chad's arm off. I 'spose it isn't all that big of a deal, but reading it in the manga made it so much more dramatic.

ChaosK
Thu, 02-01-2007, 08:05 PM
I wonder who the "3 people worthy enough to put up a fight" are...they can't know about Isshin can they? It's probably:

-Ichigo
-Urahara
-Yoruichi (?)

Necromas
Thu, 02-01-2007, 08:37 PM
ChaosKiddo, which yugioh abridged episode is that quote from?

anime nomad
Thu, 02-01-2007, 08:48 PM
I'm so glad that i resisted the temptation to read the manga during the long difficult filler season. it seems that those that have read the manga have nothing but complaints about how much better this new season was done in the manga......sad sots...
for me the absolute awe-someness bleach!!! anticipating every new episode!

but about this ep.
1. do you guys recon that arancar have lvls like shinigami...i noticed in the preview that ichigo had gone ban kai, do the arancar have releases also...shi kai and ban kai or are they like always on full power.... i'd be really interested to see a shi kai of an arancar not to mention a ban kai! what do u recon the big guys shi kai would be?
2. and if the arrancar have zampakto, do the zampakto have names? i wana see old man zangetsu again! it'll be soooo cool for zangetsu to fight with an arrancar zampakto. come to think of it i'd really like to see ichigo train some more with zangetsu...i love training episodes and aquiring new abilities.

sorry if i stuffed too mcuh topic into 1 post :)

JaySee
Thu, 02-01-2007, 08:52 PM
I find it odd that they hate shinigami, when they themselves are shinigami as well as hollows.

Necromas
Thu, 02-01-2007, 09:06 PM
I'm so glad that i resisted the temptation to read the manga during the long difficult filler season. it seems that those that have read the manga have nothing but complaints about how much better this new season was done in the manga......sad sots...
for me the absolute awe-someness bleach!!! anticipating every new episode!

but about this ep.
1. do you guys recon that arancar have lvls like shinigami...i noticed in the preview that ichigo had gone ban kai, do the arancar have releases also...shi kai and ban kai or are they like always on full power.... i'd be really interested to see a shi kai of an arancar not to mention a ban kai! what do u recon the big guys shi kai would be?
2. and if the arrancar have zampakto, do the zampakto have names? i wana see old man zangetsu again! it'll be soooo cool for zangetsu to fight with an arrancar zampakto. come to think of it i'd really like to see ichigo train some more with zangetsu...i love training episodes and aquiring new abilities.

sorry if i stuffed too mcuh topic into 1 post :)

Do you want someone to PM you the answers or are you asking the non-manga readers?

anime nomad
Thu, 02-01-2007, 09:14 PM
of course i dont want you to pm the answers! but thank you for the offer..the question was indeed aimed @ non-manga readers.......we are minority it seems :(

@ jaysee:
i dont think that shinigami are a race/people. they are more like a group or association. people with high spirit power can join the association, but its not like a genetic thing if you know what i mean. so really arancar are not both hollow and shinigami, they are hollow...

Munsu
Thu, 02-01-2007, 09:16 PM
I wonder who the "3 people worthy enough to put up a fight" are...they can't know about Isshin can they? It's probably:

-Ichigo
-Urahara
-Yoruichi (?)
I would think those are the three, unless they have knowledge of the Visored being around too.

I mean, those three are the only captain level Shinigamis that Aizen has real knowledge of being in the area. He knows about Yoruichi from her stint in Soul Society, he knows about Urahara because he knows he gave Rukia the gigai plus everyone knows he's around, and then there's Ichigo. So unless he means to embarras Ichigo by not considering him, then those are really the only three possibilities.

mage
Thu, 02-01-2007, 09:23 PM

That's just another reason why you should read the manga then, yes? If everyone believes it is superior, why is it a bad thing?

darkmetal505
Thu, 02-01-2007, 09:42 PM
This episode got me going. For the longest time this episode was something to get excited about about. Okay so was the previous one but this one especially.

Seriously they should get rid of that karate girl. She's been useless throughout the series and i dont see them doing anything about that. Inoe's and Chado's fight was just useless like usually. Although it did reveal something about Inoe's power.

I really dont get it why are they always making ichigo come late. Isnt he suppose to be like super fast? Well thats one thing about anime that usually doesnt make sense.

Upcoming battle with ichigo and those baddies looks interesting. The whole hollows issue with ichigo is always fun to watch.

Tatsuki? Maybe. However, she does have a huge influence on Orihime and is the only one that knew about Ichigo's mom. She's more of a connection character.

The hero showing up at the last moment is typical in these types of animes. It's supposed to add to the suspense.

Episode was good. I want to see some Ishida action though.

Mr. Roboto
Thu, 02-01-2007, 10:19 PM

-Ichigo
-Urahara
-Yoruichi (?)

they should know about isshin considering that aizen was the one that informed them about what to expect. i would assume that aizen knows him.

i wonder who they are supposed to get. i'm thinking it's probably someone that aizen knows and has some information that he needs.

Assassin
Fri, 02-02-2007, 02:00 AM
im gonna go out on a limb here and say its ichigo. why would aizen want some random person? even if its not ichigo, it has to be one of the 3 that ulquiorra mentioned. doesn't make sense for it to be a normal human.

el_boss
Fri, 02-02-2007, 03:57 AM

-Ichigo
-Urahara
-Yoruichi (?)
It would be weird if they did not know about Isshin. He did after all kill that king fisher arrancar.

Maybe he didn't even take Ichigo into concideration when thinking about the 3 people. It could just as well be:

-Isshin
-Urahara
-Ishida's daddy (I mean there must be a reason that he made an appearance in this arc)

masamuneehs
Fri, 02-02-2007, 10:13 AM
i think the Arancarr must also know about the Vaizards and be on the look out for them. Aizen's encounter with Ichigo in SS certainly makes him one of the three, and Urahara is probably Aizen's biggest threat. ("You weren't sent here (to SS to stop me) under orders from Urahara?"). The third one is a little baffling to me. It could be Ichigo's father or Ishida's father or the Vaizards...

I like how they're not even making the second-tier fighters come close to touching these Arancarr. I hate when shows drag out the meaningless, one-sided fights that you know the main character (or someone as powerful) is going to be needed to resolve.

oh, and I'm wondering: What happens to Zangetsu if Hollow Ichigo takes over? Shouldn't he be trying to help Ichigo, or Ichigo seeking his help? I suppose we'll be getting to something like that soon enough.

Kraco
Fri, 02-02-2007, 10:34 AM
oh, and I'm wondering: What happens to Zangetsu if Hollow Ichigo takes over? Shouldn't he be trying to help Ichigo, or Ichigo seeking his help? I suppose we'll be getting to something like that soon enough.

That's a good question, certainly. There seems to be a bond between Ichigo and his zanpakutou, maybe even more so than many real shinigami have. However, it also needs to be remembered that in the end the zanpakutou are swords and what they most desire is to cut. So, old man Zangetsu could be also happy in Hollow-Ichigo's hands (certainly he might get more and less hesitant cutting action that way...).

el_boss
Fri, 02-02-2007, 11:46 AM
If I remember correctly Zangetsu brought in Hollow-Ichigo in a training-session. I don't he has much against the hollow.

Harima Kenji
Fri, 02-02-2007, 12:53 PM
I don't know if this is spoiling or not (since I'm just guessing and I haven't read the manga), but in the OP we see Ichigo fight it out with his Hollow version.. So I think that they'll fight for dominance or something...although I think it is too early for Ichigo to be able to control his Hollow part..if that's even possible.

el_boss
Fri, 02-02-2007, 01:01 PM
It's probably possible for him to control his hollow, I mean the vizards do it.

DarthEnderX
Fri, 02-02-2007, 07:57 PM
I find it odd that they hate shinigami, when they themselves are shinigami as well as hollows.Well, they were hollows first, so they've probably had to put up with centuries of shinigami trying to kill them every time they try and get a meal.

JaySee
Fri, 02-02-2007, 09:58 PM
Well, they were hollows first, so they've probably had to put up with centuries of shinigami trying to kill them every time they try and get a meal.

Haha, it seems I misread the post I responded to. I was referring to the Vizard.

zibo
Fri, 02-02-2007, 10:40 PM
It's probably possible for him to control his hollow, I mean the vizards do it.

I think that if Ichigo would join then they'd show him how to controll him, but since he doesn't want to join he will have to figure it out by himself or with help of Zangetsu, just a quess.

Elyne
Sat, 02-03-2007, 10:02 AM
I don't know if this is spoiling or not (since I'm just guessing and I haven't read the manga), but in the OP we see Ichigo fight it out with his Hollow version.. So I think that they'll fight for dominance or something...although I think it is too early for Ichigo to be able to control his Hollow part..if that's even possible.

To me it looked like one of the fightings that Ichigo have had before.. think it when he was gaining Bankai or maybe later.

Darknodin
Sat, 02-03-2007, 02:29 PM
I'm not sure Ichigo is one of the three... remember how he was not even close to Aizen's level? and it seems that Urahara and Isshin are both way stronger than Ichigo. I guess Ichigo might be third, or it could be Yoruichi. or maybe someone completely surprising... like Ichigo's annoying friend (hey... who would have thought his father was like that after ep 1?)

Edit: just remembered... how about Ishida's father?

Munsu
Sat, 02-03-2007, 07:10 PM
I just don't see how Isshin and Ishida's father can be considered. For one, if anything they are of comparable strength to Ichigo, Urahara, and Yoruichi. And from all of these, Isshin and Ishida's father have been very good at hiding their whereabouts and who they really are. So, it makes no sense to me that Aizen would simply think that there would be only 3 people in the area that could defeat these Arrancars if he indeed is considering them, when most probably Urahara, Ichigo, and Yoruichi should be able to handle the Arrancars in some way or the other. If he knew about Isshin and Ishida's father, then I would think that Aizen would mention that there would be 5 people that could take them on, and of those 5, 3 of them he already knows are in the area for sure (Ichigo, Urahara, and Yoruichi).

And I don't think you can hold Ichigo's fight against Aizen againt him. For one, none of the captains in the area were a match for Aizen. Secondly, Aizen is not worried about people that can defeat him, he's worried about people that can defeat his creations.

Mae
Sat, 02-03-2007, 08:14 PM
Wow, so the female character doesn't get the lame healing powers after all but instead funky time-reversal powers. Nice. I hate it when the male team members get flaming fists of doom or the cursed sword of soul-eating and the girl gets the stupid sparkling fairies of surgery or something. Although the secondary characters in Bleach never do seem to be able to do much on their own, so it might not go anywhere, we shall have to see.

Animeniax
Sun, 02-04-2007, 04:42 AM
Awesome episode, with some lame scenes, but the artwork is much improved (go back and watch early Bleach, it's the same quality) and the music really suits the scenes, except for when Inoue attacks Yami with Tsubaki and they play that death-scene piano music (though Tsubaki appears to die, so maybe it is appropriate).

My choice of 3 are:

Ichigo
Hirako
Hiyori

They are all Vaizards, which out-class even captain-level Shinigami. I think Ichigo is the main target, since the last time we saw Aizen in SS, he stated "what an interesting human you are" or something like that. Maybe he's considering a vaizard-arrancar hybrid?

Munsu
Sun, 02-04-2007, 04:49 AM
If Aizen is aware of the Visoreds, then I agree that those three make sense. But I don't think that goal is to make a Visored-Arrancar hybrid, since wheren't these two Arrancars sent to kill someone and not capture him?

DarthEnderX
Sun, 02-04-2007, 08:33 AM
I don't see how a Vizard/Arrancar hybrid would even be a benefit. They both have the powers of a shingami and a hollow. Put them together and...there's no new powers there.

Now, a Vizard/Quincy or Arrancar/Quincy hybrid...

el_boss
Sun, 02-04-2007, 09:57 AM
Maybe Aizen wants to create an 50/50 shinigami/hollow.

It seems that Vizards are more shinigam than hollow and arrancar are more hollow than shinigami.

It's obvious that some sort of combo netween these to brings a lot of power.

Kraco
Sun, 02-04-2007, 10:09 AM
Maybe Aizen just wants to test his new creations and picked a few powerful names he could come up with quickly. That would be more like Aizen than to send them to actually eliminate enemies to his plans. After all, if he really was so concerned, he would just go himself or send Gin. It's more likely he wants to gauge how powerful his arrancars are, and it's probably easier to send them to the real world than into the SS. And with people like Ichigo and Urahara around, he can get pretty good readings already.

ChaosK
Sun, 02-04-2007, 03:55 PM
Maybe Aizen just wants to test his new creations and picked a few powerful names he could come up with quickly. That would be more like Aizen than to send them to actually eliminate enemies to his plans. After all, if he really was so concerned, he would just go himself or send Gin. It's more likely he wants to gauge how powerful his arrancars are, and it's probably easier to send them to the real world than into the SS. And with people like Ichigo and Urahara around, he can get pretty good readings already.

Speaking of which, with the Hogoku (sp) does this mean Aizen, Gin and Tousen are all Vaizards now? Because if not, it would appear that Gin and Tousen are now outclassed by the new allancar.

el_boss
Sun, 02-04-2007, 04:22 PM
Speaking of which, with the Hogoku (sp) does this mean Aizen, Gin and Tousen are all Vaizards now? Because if not, it would appear that Gin and Tousen are now outclassed by the new allancar.Maybe he waiting to find out the best mix to get the most power. And that he will find out by pitting the arrancar against the vizard.

darkmetal505
Sun, 02-04-2007, 06:22 PM
Since Isshin and Ishida's dad have been surpessing their powers for 20 years, I think the 3 most powerful ones are Ichigo, Urahara, and Yourichi. Ichigo is obvious since he leaks reiatsu everywhere he treads, and Aizen should already know about Urahara and Yourichi.

edit:

Wait, Aizen already knows about Urahara and Yourichi, not that he should know. He knew about Urahara, prompting him to search for the Hougokyou (sp). Yourichi held him when everyone gathered around to stop him, so he is familiar with her abilities.