PDA

View Full Version : Bleach movies

aisamo
Wed, 01-24-2007, 02:48 PM
Once again we ask that you make all your requests in the Anime Downloads section...

So far there's 3 OAV's for Bleach, each 30 minutes long and I've never watched any of them. I know one was released in Japan middle of last month, but I really have no information on who has subbed it, I know Dattebayo hasn't

http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/encyclopedia/anime.php?id=4240

aisamo, warned again...

masamuneehs

does annyone know howmanny ovas and movies there are from bleach and where to download em i checked google. :( but all i could find were previeuws....:confused:

plz help

FrogKing
Wed, 01-24-2007, 03:13 PM
OH NO, Aisamo...this is in the wrong place again...I hope the mods go easy on you.
As for the OVA's and movies, I think there are only 2. There is the Memories of the Rain OVA which is a slightly different version of episodes 8 and 9 I think (the Grand Fisher encounter). The other is the Sealed Sword Frenzy and it is a stand alone story line that has very little to do with the events in the manga and a lot of fanservice. There is another movie comming out which I can't remember the name (or date) but saw it in the OP and ED several Bleach episodes ago (circa episode 106-108). Hope that helps.

BTW, the dl's will follow if I find them...

aisamo
Fri, 01-26-2007, 10:25 AM
omg thax m8 srry ill put it in the correct place next time :P