PDA

View Full Version : Problems with tracker for DDD Episodes 55- 57

perfectlq
Tue, 01-23-2007, 01:44 PM
Thanks for Subbing the Episodes of Daa! Daa! Daa!, I enjoyed it very much. However, I'd like to enquire about the tracker status for Daa! Daa! Daa! episodes 55- 57. I've been trying for days and it doesn't seem to be able to be downloaded. If there is no problem with the tracker, is it possible for someone to help me solve this problem, or re-share the files? Thanks =)

I'm currently using Azereus 2.5.0.2

Deadfire
Tue, 01-23-2007, 02:00 PM
I am unsure exactly what your issue is as I have no idea what sort of errors and warnings you may have as you have not given me more then "doesn't seem to be able to be downloaded". It is also noted that I can not see that torrent on our tracker at all (seriously look (http://www.gotwoot.net/torrents.php?s=3)) After a little searching I found AONE's torrents of these eps on point-blank but sadly there seemed to be no seeds (that and the torrent was created 94.3 weeks ago)

So it may be safe to say that your torrent may be dead, however I will check to see if there is a IRC bot that you may be able to get it off of

perfectlq
Tue, 01-23-2007, 11:47 PM
For Episodes 55 and 56, its just Connection Error.

For Episodes 57 it is Error:Requested download is not authorised.

Thanks a lot for your help! Coz I really love this series, currently trying to download these few episodes.

Munsu
Wed, 01-24-2007, 12:10 AM
Yeah, those torrents seem to be dead. Your best bet would be to learn how to use IRC or use emule. Don't know of any other torrents with these episodes.