PDA

View Full Version : One Piece 210

Deblas
Sat, 01-13-2007, 06:27 AM
It's out...finally.

<dythim> _______-==One Piece 210 WS Release==-_______
<dythim> Your Distro Crew : Sinkleir KaiserDragon Phantasm dantagueul comppi
<dythim> Triggers : /msg K-F|Krokodeil xdcc send #10 /msg K-F|HawkEyes xdcc send #210 /msg K-F|Robin xdcc send #210 /msg K-F|Coby xdcc send #X /msg K-F|Grandline xdcc send #1 /msg K-F|Conis xdcc send #2 /msg K-F|Chopper xdcc send #1 /msg K-F|Lapahn xdcc send #210 /msg K-F|Kaizoku xdcc send #2 /msg K-F|GoldenWeek xdcc send #1 /msg K-F|Southbird xdcc send #210
<dythim> HTTP : http://luffy-pirates.com/onepiece/ http://k-f.staypro.net

One Piece- 210 torrent (http://xdcc.discoveryhosting.nl/tracker/torrents/[K-F]_One_Piece_210_[65A7242E].mp4.torrent)

Mr. Roboto
Sat, 01-13-2007, 03:17 PM
decent episode. i guess they are going to win the next one, get chopper back, and then win the final round.

Kraco
Sat, 01-13-2007, 04:51 PM
Fortunately I forgot to watch #209 when it was released and so I could watch these two back to back, avoiding any cliffhangers. While this competition seems to be better than I thought, I'm still not liking it, at least so far, for the simple reason it appears to bow to the old formulae of the opponents playing dirty and the proponents at least initially trying to stick to playing fair and just win by sheer stubborness and guts. I would like to once see a situation where the good guys would use just as dirty tricks once they noticed the spirit of the game.

Well, it was just the first round. I'm not going to paint devils on the walls, like a local saying goes over here, but expect the next one to be fine - it has Zoro in a big role, after all.

Carnage
Sat, 01-13-2007, 05:15 PM
Man Im just happy that I have all three Naruto, OP, and Bleach to look forward to again. :D Such a long wait....such a long, long wait.

Assertn
Sat, 01-13-2007, 07:10 PM
Ugh, luffy should've used his devil fruit powers on the other team's racer and pull them completely out of the water

ChaosK
Sat, 01-13-2007, 07:29 PM
I kept expecting one of the people who were disqualified of the Straw Hat's would go and smack that guy...especially when Sanji and Luffy were disqualified.

dragonrage
Sat, 01-13-2007, 09:36 PM
interesting episode. lets see what happens next.

Yeah someone should have knocked that guys face in. That was kinda weird.

DarthEnderX
Sun, 01-14-2007, 02:09 PM
This episode was hilarious.

So much cursing. :p

Carnage
Mon, 01-15-2007, 12:06 PM
Zoro is so badass. He's my favorite character *sniff*

next episode look fun. I wonder how they're going to get the giant down. Maybe Sanji can give him a round house kick to the face :p

Mr. Roboto
Mon, 01-15-2007, 10:32 PM
Zoro is so badass. He's my favorite character *sniff*

next episode look fun. I wonder how they're going to get the giant down. Maybe Sanji can give him a round house kick to the face :p

kick him in the groin.

Super5
Mon, 01-15-2007, 11:14 PM
I liked the episode, but it wasn't as funny as the last one. Nami cursing at the announcer was pretty good though. What I don't get is why Luffy didn't use his powers at all. He had at least three opportunities: he could have grabbed Nami's boat when they were sailing over the cape, he could have pulled Nami's team across the finish line when they stopped (although this might not be allowed since he was disqualified) or he could have just wailed on Davy Back for trying to sabotage them.

Anyway, they lost, which means that the Straw Hats have to win the next two events somehow. They have to win once to get Chopper back, and the other time just to make sure they don't lose any more teammates. Unless some more events are added at the last minute...

dimitris127
Tue, 01-16-2007, 12:55 AM
Removed unnecessary crap about future events in this thread. Don't fucking do it again.

Augury
Tue, 01-16-2007, 04:20 AM
291 aired just this Christmas. Gerusama and ADC-Elites subbed the latest arc(s), but do not have earlier episodes. K-F has done non-speed subs since the start, so they aren't "caught up." I don't download from realitylapse and don't know where they get .rmvb format subs, but the ones you see are probably not fakes.

6Zabuza9
Tue, 01-16-2007, 06:13 AM
the next event looks way interesting than this one