View Full Version : Help, Need some Deth note anime

maddawg_78
Sun, 01-07-2007, 09:51 PM
:confused: just today i heard abot this anima

Spiegel
Sun, 01-07-2007, 10:09 PM
I am just wondering...
1) How old are you
2) Have you even tried reading this (http://forums.gotwoot.net/showthread.php?t=9662) Thread?
3) Do you bother reading anything before you post?

Deadfire
Sun, 01-07-2007, 11:18 PM
I'm still stuck on "Help"

Simply because anything afterwords didn't make any sense...

complich8
Sun, 01-07-2007, 11:20 PM
Dethklok Dethklok Dethklok Dethklok?

Munsu
Sun, 01-07-2007, 11:27 PM
Help, Me as crallon coler rad and laik anima

Assassin
Mon, 01-08-2007, 12:56 AM
Im seriously fighting the urge to ban you

Sasori
Sat, 03-10-2007, 12:35 PM
:confused: just today i heard abot this anima

Let me give you a few pieces of friendly advice.

1. Before you post post anything always read it over for spelling/grammar mistakes!
2. Fix said spelling/grammar mistakes
3. ALWAYS read through or search the forum for an answer to your question before you post a new thread on it.
4. If you get in a bad situation like this where everyone seems to hate you, don't fret. Just post helpful or interesting replies that are relevant to the thread you are replying to. (AND ALWAYS CHECK YOUR SPELLING!!)

After that, your rep will go up slowly and everyone will forgive you. Simple, no?

On a side note, if you are unable to spell properly and correct your spelling, USE SPELLCHECK!

I hope I was of some help to you.:o

Spiegel
Sat, 03-10-2007, 09:42 PM
Let me give you a few pieces of friendly advice.

1. Before you post post anything always read it over for spelling/grammar mistakes!
2. Fix said spelling/grammar mistakes
3. ALWAYS read through or search the forum for an answer to your question before you post a new thread on it.
4. If you get in a bad situation like this where everyone seems to hate you, don't fret. Just post helpful or interesting replies that are relevant to the thread you are replying to. (AND ALWAYS CHECK YOUR SPELLING!!)

After that, your rep will go up slowly and everyone will forgive you. Simple, no?

On a side note, if you are unable to spell properly and correct your spelling, USE SPELLCHECK!

I hope I was of some help to you.:o

mm, Spell Check, Firefox 2 is a web posters dream with built in Spell Check. Thank You for the Advice.

Assassin
Sun, 03-11-2007, 04:54 PM
dont ressurect old thread guys....seeing that god awful title makes me want to kill baby pandas.