PDA

View Full Version : box torrents

Haki68
Fri, 01-05-2007, 06:40 AM
tried to sign up for box torrents but i got an error page

Yukimura
Fri, 01-05-2007, 10:48 AM
Maybe you should ask the people at Boxtorrents about that...

Kraco
Fri, 01-05-2007, 01:02 PM
Some say Boxtorrents has a limited number of allowed registered users, and the site is continuously removing old, unused accounts to free space for new ones. I haven't researched the issue, so I can't verify whether this is true or just a joke. But if it's true, I guess nothing helps but to try again later.

Back when I registered I noticed no problems. But that wasn't today or yesterday but a much longer time ago.

Deadfire
Fri, 01-05-2007, 01:43 PM

You tried too much....

Assassin
Fri, 01-05-2007, 07:32 PM

Congratulations. You're a complete idiot. Not only are you asking on the wrong forum, you're asking on the wrong site. Not to mention, you don't even bother to explain what type of error message you got.

Haki68
Mon, 01-08-2007, 11:49 AM
woow thanks for telling everyone that you think that i am an idiot. that was soooo helpfull...

You know what else is helpful? giving you a warning for making yet another useless post and still not explaining the nature of your problem.

Assassin

Spiegel
Mon, 01-08-2007, 12:21 PM
woow thanks for telling everyone that you think that i am an idiot. that was soooo helpfull...

Yes, you know what else would be helpful? Let me make it out in easy to understand List form...

1) Please ask on the right site in the right forum.
2) If you happen by chance to ask in the wrong site/forum in the future at Least give more detail than your first message. For all we know you got a 404 Page not found!
3)Don't be an Idiot
4)Be more Helpful to your own cause and we might help it too.

Thi3f
Mon, 01-08-2007, 12:51 PM

Aeon
Mon, 01-08-2007, 07:09 PM

Try Isohunt.com instead if youre looking for a specific show, it usually has the series that Box has(uses the tracker from box when searching) and more plus you don't have to register.

Haki68
Mon, 01-08-2007, 09:01 PM
thanks alot man