PDA

View Full Version : The Best Bleach Episode

Inazuma
Sat, 12-30-2006, 04:39 PM
Considering, there is now more than an hundred Eps, if you had to choose one above all.
What Eps would you choose ?

Kraco
Sat, 12-30-2006, 05:07 PM
I have always liked the episode in which Ichigo saves Rukia from the oversized execution zanpaktou. Quite near the end of the canon episodes. It's also pretty much the only episode I've watched a few times totally separately just because I felt an urge to see the scene again (the save scene and Ichigo kicking the asses of the three liutenants).

Well, I've watched the whole manga based stuff three times, so there would be lots of good scenes, but straight out of hat that one was the one to pop up in my mind first.

BioAlien
Sat, 12-30-2006, 05:31 PM
I don't really know which episode is the best.

but the ones Kracos said are indeed good.

Board of Command
Sat, 12-30-2006, 05:40 PM
The episode where Ichigo first goes bankai. That's the most badass thing I've ever seen.

Meteros
Sat, 12-30-2006, 06:16 PM
i always liked the episode when ichigo beats renji in soul society. pretty dramatic with the whole urahara flashback and then the whole "if i attack, i will cut you" business

xDarkMaster
Sat, 12-30-2006, 06:37 PM
I would have to agree with Kraco, I know I have seen that episode more than a few times just to watch the last 10 seconds where Ichigo kicks everyones ass.

NeoCybercoin
Sat, 12-30-2006, 07:03 PM
I agree with Kraco here but I also liked ichigo using his bankai for the first time, his fight against Renji ( I will cut you ) and his fight with Zaraki. Just because Zaraki is so kickass words can't describe it.

dark maginn
Sat, 12-30-2006, 07:30 PM
lol yup i agree with everyones view

6Zabuza9
Sat, 12-30-2006, 08:06 PM
ichigo vs zaraki. it got me so pumped

Uberbaka
Sat, 12-30-2006, 08:58 PM
Ishida vs Mayuri is definately amongst the top 3 for me..

Not sure about the others, Bankai was awesome... Been so long since I've seen non-filler stuff to be honest.

darkshadow
Sat, 12-30-2006, 10:02 PM
1. uryuu(ultra mega wtfbbq!! quincy) vs mayuri
2. ichigo vs byakuya
3. zaraki vs tousen/komamura

Mizuchi
Sun, 12-31-2006, 12:50 AM
1. When ichigo showed up to help rukia and pwnd all the vice-captains without a sword
2. Ichigo vs byakuya (bankai entrance was sick)
3. Not far back from #2, ichigo vs renji. I like that urahara flashback with the "If i attack you, you will be cut".

Turkish-S
Sun, 12-31-2006, 08:58 AM
1 renji vs byakuya. Damn this episode was sweet. the 2nd and 3rd bankai we saw and that in a single episode DAMN!!

DarthEnderX
Sun, 12-31-2006, 01:17 PM
I'd have to say the last episode of Ichigo vs. Byakuya. With the first appearance of Hollow Ichigo.

RedX1z
Wed, 01-10-2007, 11:51 PM
1. the episode where aizen revealed his plan and everyone had the "omfg, so that's how it happened!" expression, then fucked almost everyone up.
2. gin vs hitsugaya
3. ishida vs mayuri

there's more things on my list than this, but i thought listing 3 was enough for now.

dragonrage
Thu, 01-11-2007, 12:08 AM
Yamaji vs the 2 captains. The unveiling of Ryu jin jack (sp). That was just too damn bad ass.

Zaraki vs. Ichigo.

Ichigo vs. Byakuya.

Renji vs. Ichigo. the first time and the rematch.

Renji vs. Byakuya.

Ichigo training. Beshime is one bad ass bitch, can't wait to see what she truly is capable off.

First 3 episodes. They were captivating

Azien stopping Zangetsu with one finger, my jaw practically came unhinged.

and much more.

ToFuGuY
Thu, 01-11-2007, 12:16 AM
when aizen stops ichigo's bankai attack with one finger! WTF HACKS! xD

Conders
Thu, 01-11-2007, 08:33 AM
1. First apperance of Ichigo's bankai!
2. Ichigo beating the vice captains.
3. The first time Ichigo holds "his" soulslayer and it gets huge!
4. Zaraki vs. Tousen.

FrogKing
Thu, 01-11-2007, 12:06 PM
I agree with many of the 'GREAT' episodes (re: Zaraki vs Ichigo, Renji vs. Byakuya, Ichigo Bankai, Hollow Ichigo vs Byakuya, Aizen ownage, Ichigo saving Rukia <-I especially like, on and on.).

I will add a couple others that I especially liked: Ichigo finding his Shinigami powers with Urahara's help (love the hollow Ichigo entrance), Memories of the Rain (2 episode mini arc), and when Byakuya and Renji come to get Rukia (I was like WTF a Captain...OMFG)!

I am hoping that the new arc brings some great shows and moments (gogogogogo DB episode 110 RAW has been released)!

UChessmaster
Thu, 01-11-2007, 10:04 PM
I am hoping that the new arc brings some great shows and moments (gogogogogo DB episode 110 RAW has been released)!

not for now though

Bleach and Naruto to be delayed!

January 12, 2007

Attention all Bleach fans!

For the next few weeks, Bleach will most likely be delayed for a day. Due to recent changes in staff schedule, and some staff members being unavailable, there is no way we can release in the current limited timeframe.

We will, of course, do our best to bring high quality subs to the fans within a reasonable timeframe. But for the next few weeks, please bear with as we adjust to this change.

And for the love of god, stop sending us feedback asking if we're dropping Bleach! Or feedback criticizing our incredibly long 2 day releases. Yes, I know, how ghastly of us to keep you waiting for a day. We should all just kill ourselves now.

Also be advised that Naruto will be delayed until it is released because all of the asinine feedback has driven our translators insane and they are locked in their rooms refusing to come out. DO NOT send us feedback asking when it will be out.

Thank you! Have a nice day!

http://yhbt.mine.nu/pr/15

Carnage
Thu, 01-11-2007, 10:41 PM
Definatly Ichigo vs. Zaraki. Him fighting hollow ichigo and comming back from near death was kickass. Ep. 41 or so I believe.

Also, ep 62 where Aizen reveals what really happened and joins the hollows. That was fun. :)

Kitsune
Thu, 01-11-2007, 11:33 PM
Might not necessarily be my favorite but when byakuya releases his bankai second form with the thousand swords was pretty awesome

FrogKing
Fri, 01-12-2007, 12:50 AM
not for now though

Bleach and Naruto to be delayed!

January 12, 2007

Attention all Bleach fans!

For the next few weeks, Bleach will most likely be delayed for a day. Due to recent changes in staff schedule, and some staff members being unavailable, there is no way we can release in the current limited timeframe.

We will, of course, do our best to bring high quality subs to the fans within a reasonable timeframe. But for the next few weeks, please bear with as we adjust to this change.

And for the love of god, stop sending us feedback asking if we're dropping Bleach! Or feedback criticizing our incredibly long 2 day releases. Yes, I know, how ghastly of us to keep you waiting for a day. We should all just kill ourselves now.

Also be advised that Naruto will be delayed until it is released because all of the asinine feedback has driven our translators insane and they are locked in their rooms refusing to come out. DO NOT send us feedback asking when it will be out.

Thank you! Have a nice day!

http://yhbt.mine.nu/pr/15

And even better news...so, even when they finish the tracker may not be up:

Tracker downtime 11:49AM JST January 12th 2007 until further notice

Due to large-scale network breakdown in the region where tracker is hosted, the services will be unavailable until further notice. This page will be updated once the situation is resolved.

Dattebayo Fansubs, LLC

:(

itadakimasu
Wed, 03-28-2007, 09:22 AM
of course, my most favorite is when ichigo rescues rukia, and in a split second defeats 3-4 leuitenants.... ownage.

my 2nd favorite is 44-45 when ishada is fighting the technology captain whose name escapes me right now... so awesome.

ok, third fave:
people will flame because it is a filler, but one of my favorite episodes was episode 91 (yes... during the bounto fillers) when ichigo pulls zangetsu into him and then goes bankai..i was so excited when i first saw this ep and i must have watched that episode at least a dozen times.

animus
Tue, 04-03-2007, 07:12 AM
When Matsumoto is all nude and stuff in the shower, and Orihime's crying. Which episode was that again?

Munsu
Tue, 04-03-2007, 07:24 AM
Heh, I was just looking through some episodes to answer a post, so I came across that episode... It's episode 116.