PDA

View Full Version : Naruto 337

nests
Thu, 12-28-2006, 10:26 AM
Spoiler pics

Pic 1 (http://img25.imagevenue.com/img.php?image=22112_vip150777_122_407lo.jpg)
Pic 2 (http://img405.imageshack.us/my.php?image=24161vip150803122445lovw7.jpg)

Parkalash
Thu, 12-28-2006, 10:40 AM
okay so the chapter end with naruto and yamamoto coming to the scene.. guess il wiat untill next week so maybe ya will get to some naruot action hehe omg this forum rly need spolier tags in the thred post makeing options

Psyke
Thu, 12-28-2006, 11:12 AM
And perhaps a spell checker too while you're at it.

Back to topic. Kakashi being saved by Naruto..... who would have guessed. Unless Naruto does something really dramatic or fantastic, Shika's going to be the star of this battle. There are too many characters in this fight now, how many do we have already? 8 vs 2? Hopefully it doesn't get too crowded and that Kakashi still gets some action.

ChaosK
Thu, 12-28-2006, 02:09 PM
I think it's 7 vs 2. Also, whoever was wondering whether or not Sai would return...:p

Meteros
Thu, 12-28-2006, 02:29 PM
judging from the 2nd pic, sakura is there too

FullMetalAlchemist
Thu, 12-28-2006, 02:33 PM
It is 2 teams of 4, so 8 people against 2, but if you don't count choji or ino ( why should we) then there is really only 6 lol. Do any of you think kakashi will start leading shika's team? Just think about it before trashing the idea. Yamato is needed to suprese the kyubbi's chakra now, so he will need to be with naruto. Shika's team is without a jounin and has only three members (two of which do nothing really special). This could also be used as a ploy to keep shika more involved in the story. This could happen till naruto learns how to control kyubbi a little more, and shika becomes a jounin. I personally would love the idea of this.

12345p
Thu, 12-28-2006, 02:34 PM
how many do we have already? 8 vs 2?Interesting thought. But I figure /w Kakuzu's hearts it is more like 8 vs .. well now it *should* be 4 (Kakashi and Shika taking out 1 heart each so far, believing the assumption that the "kill" at the end of the last chapter is correct). I'm also thinking that Ino might play a part in this yet...

Assertn
Thu, 12-28-2006, 03:55 PM
Well, I dont think yamato has to babysit naruto quite as much now. The point before was that naruto was pushing his chakra to the limits constantly with his mass kage bunshins and rasengans.

Someonemanr
Thu, 12-28-2006, 03:59 PM
Well damn, Chouji and Ino better do SOMETHING, come on, they literally have done like, nothing, I guess it's not that shocking that Naruto and co. showed up, but come on, even Kakashi hasn't done that much, he barely held his own. Oh well, my only hope left is that Shika wins on his own, although I guess him taking on an akatsuki by himself is pretty far fetched. These guys are just ridiculous, it's starting to get DBZish, where they just keeping getting more and more absurdly powerful. Granted there's a lot more strategy involved, thank god for that.

now the whole chapter just needs to come out...

Stoopider
Thu, 12-28-2006, 07:11 PM
Darn, was wanting to see other chuunins like Shino into the picture. Why is it always Naruto? :(

kimbap629
Fri, 12-29-2006, 07:49 AM
Darn, was wanting to see other chuunins like Shino into the picture. Why is it always Naruto? :(

well i mean the series is called NARUTO...lol...:p :p

xDarkMaster
Fri, 12-29-2006, 09:49 AM

Because he is the main character, duh.

Anyways, I am curious to see what his "new" move looks like, not to mention the jutsu he wasn't supposed to use (assuming it wasn't kyuubi).

nests
Fri, 12-29-2006, 10:21 AM
Anyways, I am curious to see what his "new" move looks like, not to mention the jutsu he wasn't supposed to use (assuming it wasn't kyuubi).
I always wonder about wether it was kyuubi or not it was never really explained.

Good to see that Sai is making a comeback I always wanted to see him in action and maybe Naruto can show what he actually learned with Jiraya.

kAi
Fri, 12-29-2006, 10:40 AM
We all know he learnt Ultra peaking jutsu's from Jiraiya, and it was advice that he's giving not to do it to Sakura, as she has learnt the ultra peaking backfire jutsu.

I think the 4 tail kyubi is the jutsu that Jiraiya told him not to use, although it may not be.

Now, we'll get to see some Team 7 action, I really hope Naruto does something good, and doesn't do the same old mass Kage Bunshin thing, I'm not ruling it out at all, I'm just saying that he uses them more productively with some cool jutsu that he's learnt and finish it off with a complete Rasengan and have some good team work with everyone else there. Not just a Naruto win, this will also show how well they can work with other teams, and to be good ninja.

RyougaZell
Fri, 12-29-2006, 10:54 AM
I thought there was no chapter this week.
Or are these spoilers for next week?

EDIT:

Nevermind.

RAW OUT (http://rapidshare.com/files/9417738/NARUTO_-_337.zip)

Assertn
Fri, 12-29-2006, 12:55 PM
Translation:
http://forums.narutofan.com/showthread.php?t=168070

So, since there has to be one less ghost than the number of hearts kakuzu has, I guess the lightning one is the one that disappeared. Interesting...

RyougaZell
Fri, 12-29-2006, 01:21 PM
Thanks for the trans.
Was that Hurricane Maelstrom no Jutsu the new tech?

p0ltergeist
Fri, 12-29-2006, 01:50 PM
Oh god, I hope Sai and his gay bellyshirt dies instead of Shikamaru.

Edort4
Fri, 12-29-2006, 01:51 PM
Well this chapter was somehow strange. Shikamaru could have deceived Hidan longer, or even use the kagemane while he was in the ritual form to do more damage to kakuzu. The fight against hidan is far from ending team 7 will split out and give backup to shikamaru (the kill must be his).

I have the feeling that the hurricane maelstrom is kakuzus attack ( if not its a combo between naruto and yamato). Narutos rasengan (one handed rasengan, it was damn time) and Yamatos crashing clearwater (i dont know what this jutsu is, seemed like a water rasengan too me) seemed to stop the attack so thats all.

wready99
Fri, 12-29-2006, 02:56 PM
MQ Scan up. I have looked at a few pages and MQ seems to be right. Saw this in the narutofan forums ...

http://ul30.rapidshare.com/files/9430638/Naruto_337.rar

xDarkMaster
Fri, 12-29-2006, 02:58 PM
Disappointing chapter, not much new happened. The jutsu looked cool, but if it's Naruto's new one then rushing in like that makes him look like an idiot again.

One handed Rasengan FTW.

Elyne
Fri, 12-29-2006, 04:21 PM
That was a bit confusing.. wasn't Naruto's element wind? And rasengan is just chakra, right? What he used looked very much like water. Has he suddenly learned to control water aswell? Hmm.. maybe that was what he found at, since wind would only fuel Sasuke's fire.. Don't have the chapters with me, so I might mix things up a little.

Assertn
Fri, 12-29-2006, 04:21 PM
It was a combination of yamato's water element and naruto's wind element. Of course naruto isn't going to be able to do water just yet, and also in the last frames you can see naruto and yamato both holding out a hand.

As far as shika's performance in this chapter, it does make sense to try for the decapitation then and there. I imagine going for all the hearts is the only way to possibly finish off kakuzu, and I dont think his trick would've allowed for that opportunity a second time. If he could've taken off hidan's head, then hidan would've effectively become useless again.

xDarkMaster
Fri, 12-29-2006, 05:03 PM
Here (http://www.sendspace.com/file/bajzsc) is a better scan, with everything in order.

I totally agree with Assertn, with a better scan it is clear that it was Yamato's water element.

FullMetalAlchemist
Fri, 12-29-2006, 06:25 PM
In that scan it say wind elemental Rasengan. Wouldn't that be the complete jutsu? Or is it just a mistake?

animus
Fri, 12-29-2006, 07:28 PM
I don't think we're totally sure Naruto has a 1 handed Rasengan yet. I think like, he just does his clone thing and he just has it in one hand in that picture to look cooler or whatever.

kAi
Fri, 12-29-2006, 08:59 PM
If it isn't a one handed Rasengan, it would be stupid, he's been training with so many Kage Bunshins that he's been at it for years and he still can't do it one handed? I don't like that idea.

That was a nice combo from Yamato and Naruto, now let's see what they are capable of doing.

I wonder if anyone is going to go help Shikamaru, and I wonder if they know that Naruto is the Kyubi brat.

Sidnne
Fri, 12-29-2006, 10:10 PM
They know that Naruto is the Kyubi jinchuuriki because Deidara told them he was. What they don't know is that the person before them now is Naruto.

I'm sure next chapter will have a dialogue similar to this:

Random Konoha ninja: Naruto! you made it!

Kakuzu: huh? So this is Naruto, the nine tails jinchuriki that Deidara mentioned...

And Temari is on her way to save Shikamaru again ;)

Assertn
Fri, 12-29-2006, 10:37 PM
I dont think I'd want to see naruto pulling 1 handed rasengans just yet. It's still too elite of a jutsu for him to have that skill to fully control. I was still expecting less than 3 hands though....

nests
Sat, 12-30-2006, 01:25 AM
Nice combo by Naruto and Yamato. to bad the Chojis technique didnt do anything even though it looked cool. did anyone else noticed that this chapeter was 19 pages. I hope it keeps been like this so we can get more action.

Oh yeah Kakazu looks freaky I just hope this is well performed in the anime

dimitris127
Sat, 12-30-2006, 03:39 AM
nests let the fillers finish first and then worry about kakazu

Mhalador
Sat, 12-30-2006, 11:17 AM
I don't think we're totally sure Naruto has a 1 handed Rasengan yet. I think like, he just does his clone thing and he just has it in one hand in that picture to look cooler or whatever.

I don't think it's his complete rasengan. Looking back at the previous chapters Naruto had his epiphany about using a second clone (beside the one to mold the chakra) to mold the wind chakra. So if it's the complete one he'll probably use at least one clone if not two to do it.

And was it Chouji's attack that destroyed the 2nd mask or was it Shika's attack? It looked like the two masks were just in front of Chouji before he used his palm technique or whatever and then Kakazu freaked out and a mask was destroyed.

On a side note, been reading a long time, but first post. :D

Someonemanr
Sat, 12-30-2006, 01:09 PM
Nah, it was Hidan's move that took out the mask, seems like it took out Kakuzu's main heart, then when the masks jumped back into his body, he lost a mask when it replaced hearts. Course it only looked like 2 jumped into him, instead of 3? Maybe I just saw wrong, he's got 2 on him now and his "own" heart, so that makes sense.

It's kinda weird if we're seeing Naruto's new jutsu already, but we already know he wouldn't be there unless he'd finished it, course wuoldn't he and Yamato be almsot wiped out by now? They've been training consistently for days, they've gotta be low on chakra.

I'm still just dissapointed Kakashi didn't do more, if he had enough chakra at that range he could just use his mangekyou and blast kakuzu away. At least Chouji TRIED to do something, even if it wasn't effective, I don't see why he didn't just stay big and create a barrier between kakashi and Ino and Kakuzu.

Oh well, it goes how it goes, wonder how long this fight will last now that the odds are ridiculous.

rockmanj
Sat, 12-30-2006, 02:49 PM
I'm still just dissapointed Kakashi didn't do more, if he had enough chakra at that range he could just use his mangekyou and blast kakuzu away. At least Chouji TRIED to do something, even if it wasn't effective, I don't see why he didn't just stay big and create a barrier between kakashi and Ino and Kakuzu.

Well, I doubt Kakashi would use mangekyou in that situation, seeing as the last time he used it, he ended up in the hospital, and drained of chakra. Also, he was helping with naruto's training besides fighting to Akatsuki members. So he probably isnt going to risk using a desperation move like that unless he's certain of vicotry. Not to mention that he probably thought that he has no backup, and doesnt know Shika's situation.

Stoopider
Sat, 12-30-2006, 06:44 PM
Yup. No news on Shika. Hope he doesn't die. :(

JaySee
Sun, 12-31-2006, 08:08 AM
Shika didn't throw anything and Hidan didn't use his scythe. Shika has the vial in his hand in the last page. His face also is unscathed. It looks to me that he wiped the blood on his face and let the needle sword precisely slash only the blood and not the flesh on his face. :eek:
My theory seems more plausible than what really happened.

So he perfectly timed pooring the vile on the needle and some splattered on his face?!?! My way would've been "cooler" and closer to reality.

I wonder if shikamaru is playing gimp or if someone's going to rush in and save him. I hope he's playing gimp and he pulls through on his own and doesn't need rescuing.

Super5
Tue, 01-02-2007, 05:05 PM
So Kakuzu lost another heart... only two more to go but it looks like Shika's team has run out of options. When I saw the hearts go back into Kakuzu, I must say Kishi did a good job drawing him. He is a truly badass villian, almost at the level of Itachi in terms of coolness. It kindof sucks how Kakashi isn't doing much in this fight - basically he just looks like he's constantly in a daze, bewildered by Kakuzu's attacks. He needs to work out some combos with the new team, and fast.

I also agree that now the odds are tipped in favor of Konoha. I doubt Kakuzu will retreat, but he should or he's going to die.

tehlegend
Tue, 01-02-2007, 06:28 PM
i doubt it'd be a good idea to multisize and take a hit from an insane jutsu like what kakuzu is doin now... i dont think that'd be too helpful.

i think shikamaru has this thing in the bag. he was probably trying to hack hidans head off before he canceled the jutsu... but he barely missed that chance... had hidan stayed a bit longer, shika would've ended it all with that knife slash... kakuzu wouldda got his head chopped off as well...

and i was kinda hoping kakashi would resort to rasengans after depleting all his raikiris. or atleast reveal why exactly his hand was wrapped up in the first place... (we still dont get a damn hint of that after the bandages get blasted off...)

samsonlonghair
Wed, 01-03-2007, 12:36 AM
This is a cool fight, but why the hell is Ino still just standing there? Does Kisimoto honestly have no idea whatsoever how to write female characters?

I know it's been said before, but this is bugging me. At least Sakura has gotten to fight. Aside from posessing a bird, Ino has done exactly jack shit so far.

SK
Wed, 01-03-2007, 08:44 AM
This is a cool fight, but why the hell is Ino still just standing there? Does Kisimoto honestly have no idea whatsoever how to write female characters?

I know it's been said before, but this is bugging me. At least Sakura has gotten to fight. Aside from posessing a bird, Ino has done exactly jack shit so far.

She offered to heal didn't she?

Assertn
Wed, 01-03-2007, 12:02 PM
i think shikamaru has this thing in the bag. he was probably trying to hack hidans head off before he canceled the jutsu... but he barely missed that chance... had hidan stayed a bit longer, shika would've ended it all with that knife slash... kakuzu wouldda got his head chopped off as well...

I had assumed that as well, but then I realized Hidan released his voodoo jutsu before shika slashed him. I doubt Kakuzu felt anything from Shika's blade, and also would not have been decapitated.

and i was kinda hoping kakashi would resort to rasengans after depleting all his raikiris. or atleast reveal why exactly his hand was wrapped up in the first place... (we still dont get a damn hint of that after the bandages get blasted off...)
Rasengans? Kakashi explained already that he could barely create something that could pass as a rasengan. His lightning affinity doesn't compliment that type of jutsu.

FullMetalAlchemist
Wed, 01-03-2007, 02:37 PM
Rasengans? Kakashi explained already that he could barely create something that could pass as a rasengan. His lightning affinity doesn't compliment that type of jutsu.

He didn't say that exactly. He said he can't place his affinity in it. So there is no use in useing rasengan when he already has chidori. Remember they are about the same power (rasengan chidori) so there really is no reason to use it. Rasengan is just an incomplete jutsu which it looks like naruto is the only one able to complete it in the end.

Assertn
Wed, 01-03-2007, 07:30 PM
He didn't say that exactly. He said he can't place his affinity in it. So there is no use in useing rasengan when he already has chidori. Remember they are about the same power (rasengan chidori) so there really is no reason to use it. Rasengan is just an incomplete jutsu which it looks like naruto is the only one able to complete it in the end.

In the demonstration he showed that he could only create a rasengan half the size of Naruto's basic one.

iMUSTbeTHEdevil
Thu, 01-04-2007, 01:32 AM
Assert has ya on that one. I liked the chapter alot. Bout time I saw my girls together again. I wonder if they are going to fight over Sasuke again!

Edort4
Thu, 01-04-2007, 08:27 AM
The only thing Kakashi said about Rasengan was that he could only do it like naruto, he couldnt pass that level of shape manipulation. I would say that if he is able to do it one handed he is even better than Naruto at it.

dimitris127
Thu, 01-04-2007, 12:30 PM
i don't think that's true even though he does it one handed he can't put more chakra than naruto in the rasengan(judjing from the shape),so you see kakashis rasengan doesn't beat narutos rasengan

JaySee
Thu, 01-04-2007, 12:33 PM
Who cares? Why would he ever use rasengan? He's got raikiri. When he's used that all up, he's out of chakra.

FullMetalAlchemist
Thu, 01-04-2007, 02:08 PM
In the demonstration he showed that he could only create a rasengan half the size of Naruto's basic one.

i don't remember them showing the rasengan's placed next to each other. so how can you tell his is smaller lol. I do see the point that naruto's will be stronger because of his chakra supply, and it's also true that he won't have chakra for it because of chidori.

With kakashi's hand being bandaged, it probably got damaged in the training with naruto, but i don't see that being the main reason he is loseing. Also he can't go around using MS like nothing. After useing it twice he is pretty much wasted. Also we won't have any story if kakashi comes along and MS's everyone into another dimension, and end's a fight before it starts.

Think about it look at the steps they took at the start of the fight. it would have ended so fast it ain't funny.

1.shika binds them with his shadow fused in the chakra knives.

2. kakashi blast them both with MS. End of fight lol.

you can't have every fight with kakashi ending like that now.

Death BOO Z
Thu, 01-04-2007, 05:48 PM
why not, it's an insta kill combo hit, like ganging up on an enemy with headbutts in golden axe (how the hell did this reach here?), it works almost everytime, and it's reletavly safe to use.

Kazoku is dead meat as of now, he'll need to pull some serious joker out of his sleeve to overcome Kakashi, Yamato, Naruto and Sai (well, even if Kakashi is halfway done). Hidan is a diffrent story, unless Shikamaru has used his braingan again and comprised a super plan for which he has cut off Hidan's headprotector, i can't see him winning.

FullMetalAlchemist
Thu, 01-04-2007, 06:08 PM
why not, it's an insta kill combo hit, like ganging up on an enemy with headbutts in golden axe (how the hell did this reach here?), it works almost everytime, and it's reletavly safe to use.

Kazoku is dead meat as of now, he'll need to pull some serious joker out of his sleeve to overcome Kakashi, Yamato, Naruto and Sai (well, even if Kakashi is halfway done). Hidan is a diffrent story, unless Shikamaru has used his braingan again and comprised a super plan for which he has cut off Hidan's headprotector, i can't see him winning.

If what i said actually happened about 90% of the people here would have complained. The first thing people would say is "Why are akatsuki members so weak when they are suppose to be elite ninja's". Also there will be no story if you bring kakashi along to MS every akatsuki member from here on out. There would just be no story or decent fighting scenes left in the series.

chet_chetty
Thu, 01-04-2007, 09:01 PM
Wow. I cant believe noone noticed this. My friend just pointed this out to me.

Look at Hidan's right arm after Shikamaru's shadow binds him (pg 5 and especially pg 14). Then look at his right arm before he "performs" kagemange (ie pg 4).

Looks like Kage Kubi Shibari no Jutsu ver 2.0 to me and looks like he learned from his fight with Tayuya.

bxgreatone87
Fri, 01-05-2007, 01:04 AM
whats up people haven't posted in awhile.

Anyway, i knew this was exactly what was gonna happen lol. with naruto comeing at the last moment to save them all. I was a little off however cause i did think it would have been shika being saved lol. Here is hopeing for the new rasengtan to look awesome and not just the same look as a regular one (ie: just makeing it bigger but with same desighn) that would just suck. Is there a manga this week? It is later thenusual lol.

ktchris69
Fri, 01-05-2007, 03:03 AM
Chapter 338 will not be out untill the 18th.

It's like this every year.

And it's nothing to do with Kishimoto, it's Shounen Jump, because there's no Bleach, One Piece, or whatever else is published in that magazine.

toonice714
Fri, 01-05-2007, 11:58 PM
Sucks that there is no manga this week. I guess spell check is a thing of the past.

toonice714
Sat, 01-06-2007, 12:09 AM
Also maybe this fight will begin a new sai-ino relationship.

DayoftheDante
Sat, 01-06-2007, 12:49 AM
What would happen if Hidan tasted some of his own blood and went into grim reaper mode? I wonder if the only person that can kill Hidan is.... Hidan.

Uberbaka
Sat, 01-06-2007, 02:30 AM
So stabbing himself would be just like.. erm.. stabbing himself. Oh the irony... Which is probably the way to go, but is he really going to fall for the same trick twice unless they stab him in the throat with a vial of his own blood... or.. cut his neck/throat so he bleeds into himself.. heeey, wait...

Edort4
Sat, 01-06-2007, 08:49 AM
Would a punch in the stomach, wich causes internal wounds and bleeds, be counted as drinking his own blood?

Anyway Hidan has to die by the hands of shikamaru, he has been to obsessed with it to let naruto or sakura kill him. So Im almost sure that he is going to take something out of his sleeve to defeat Hidan.

Kakuzu and naruto will collide with their best jutsu and Kakuzu and his ultimate killing jutsu will be owned (and obliterated) by Windsengan making everyone say OMFG.

FullMetalAlchemist
Wed, 01-10-2007, 01:32 AM
found this somewhere and it looks pretty kool. spoilerish so dont click if you don't wanna see it. a few sources have said it's real.

http://www.leafninja.net/images/news/NarutoGamakichi.jpg

JaySee
Wed, 01-10-2007, 02:33 AM
it's imprinted with some forum site's name. I think it's just fan-art, but it's a cool rendition of what gamakichi would look like grown up.

How about some guesses on what this new technique will be called? kazerasengan? rasenkazegan? kazengan? tatsumaki-rasengan?

RyougaZell
Wed, 01-10-2007, 09:33 AM
Its a scan from an old Shounen Jump.

Jojohot just put its name because they scanned it.

Super5
Wed, 01-10-2007, 08:54 PM
That scan was pretty awesome if it actually happens. It would be strange to see Gamakichi kicking some butt after he was abused so much in the naruto fillers. Anyway, here's hoping...

tehlegend
Thu, 01-11-2007, 01:06 AM
in responce to earlier talk about rasengan. the size of rasengan cannot be used to determine the power. you people say that rasengan must be bigger to do more damage, however a greater size only means less control, as it is less concentrated. jiraya demonstrates this during narutos training. therefore, we cannot tell if kakashi's rasengan size is due to lack of power or extreme overload of it. the smaller rasengan is, the more concentrated the power, the faster the spin, and the more destructive it is.

and if hidan is already damaging his internal organs, then him using the curse on himself and poking himself a new one will likely be the same as if he didnt activate the curse at all...

i hope hidan is atleast susceptable to prolonged effects of bloodloss... getting your neck severed twice in 6 days cant be good for your health, immortal or otherwise...

kimbap629
Thu, 01-11-2007, 06:25 PM
oh well, naruto will come and probably go using his usual kage bunshin + now futon: rasengan combination and blow them both to bits..

Assertn
Thu, 01-11-2007, 06:43 PM
in responce to earlier talk about rasengan. the size of rasengan cannot be used to determine the power. you people say that rasengan must be bigger to do more damage, however a greater size only means less control, as it is less concentrated. jiraya demonstrates this during narutos training. therefore, we cannot tell if kakashi's rasengan size is due to lack of power or extreme overload of it. the smaller rasengan is, the more concentrated the power, the faster the spin, and the more destructive it is.

But then there's Naruto's oodama (sp?) rasengan, which he used against itachi. I believe that was distinctly larger than the usual rasengan he uses.

FullMetalAlchemist
Thu, 01-11-2007, 06:47 PM
But then there's Naruto's oodama (sp?) rasengan, which he used against itachi. I believe that was distinctly larger than the usual rasengan he uses.

Didn't it also look darker then usual? Ah maybe we are thiking to much about it, since it is just a ball he scribbles in with circular motions it comes out looking diffrent everytime lol.

LobsterMagnet
Thu, 01-18-2007, 11:56 AM
Hey? is there going to be an issue of shounen jump released this week. It's been like what two weeks since we've gotten another chapter? If there's none this week that'll being it up to a grand total of three. Anyone have any idea as to what's going on right now? Is the magazine's publication being suspended or something for any particular reason? Or are the artists all getting once nice big sabbatical.

Augury
Thu, 01-18-2007, 12:45 PM
Jump releases on Monday, Jan 22. Spoilers, raws, and scanlations usually show up on the net the week before around Tuesday-Friday. There just isn't an early leak this week.

Every year there is a break at new years and golden week (april)

LobsterMagnet
Thu, 01-18-2007, 03:52 PM
So wait does that mean there was what like a two week break. Because yeah usually leaked scans come by Wensday or Thursday's morning. So I was surprised that there was nothing this week as well as last week. So does that mean that we can expect a new chapter next week with the release on the 22nd?

Anybody have any idea why there was a two week suspension of the publication of the weekly jump?

RyougaZell
Thu, 01-18-2007, 04:07 PM
*sigh*

Every year they take weeks off. Everybody deserves a brake.
NOT every week me get the new chapters on thursday morning. Heck, wednesday is very rare.
Prince of Tennis' new chapter is already out, so Naruto and Bleach should be out later today or tomorrow.
The raw-scanners have a life as well.

EDIT:
One Piece's raw is out as well. So just give em time.

Monomate
Wed, 01-24-2007, 04:52 PM
Concerning the Kakashi's rasengan controversy, I believe he should have countered Kakuzu's kickass attacks with it istead with Raikiri. If anyone remebers, back in the Chuunins exam, during Sazuke vs Gaara battle, Sakura and Gai comented something about the Chidori (aka Raikiri), saying it is a high concentration of chakra in one hand, and that it consumes too much chakra.
On the other hand, I believe Raengan has the same power of the Chidori, but consumes little chakra. Jiraya, before the Tsunade-hunt trips, commented that he would teach Naruto an justu "better than Chidori" ('cause Naruto was too anxious to learn Chidori from Kakashi also). Each time Sazuke or Kakashi use Chidori, they seem to be worn out... But when Naruto or Jiraya perform the Rasengan, they don't seem tired at all... And even worse, Naruto was able to train the whole day the Rasengen (in other wprds, he performed the Raengan hundreds of times a day) to win Tsunade's bet.
Knowing that all, I don't understand why Kakashi didn't stick with the Rasengan instead of the more chakra-consuming Raikiri! Meh...

Munsu
Wed, 01-24-2007, 05:02 PM
The reason he didn't stick with Resengan is because his Resegan is not even near as powerful as his Raikiri. I doubt that Kakashi could've penetrated Kakuzu's steal or iron skin, or whatever it was he had with the Resengan.