PDA

View Full Version : Help with school

joker-kun
Fri, 12-15-2006, 12:11 PM
Well hello peoples that I havn't seen for a bit. Don't post much anymore. Anyway I was wondering if the people from gotwoot could help me with some homework. Part of a project i'm doing is to record what i'm eating everyday for a week. I don't remember to do this, plus I have a very weird eating habit (might eat alot one day, eat nothing the next). SO this combined with my physical activity, weight height etc (i'm 6' 165lbs not that you care :P). makes up my project.

So my request for you is to simply put what you ate today, yesterday, whatever. Just try to make it believable (Obviously I wouldn't eat like 3 giant meals a day.). Thanks. :p

Spiegel
Fri, 12-15-2006, 01:34 PM
Well lets see, I had leftover Pizza for breakfast before exams, Salisbury soup with a beer after Exams for lunch and planning to eat something at work tonight.most likely roast beef with mashed potatoes, and punch for drink (I work in catering).

Hope that helps

complich8
Fri, 12-15-2006, 02:39 PM
Yesterday: footlong subway roasted chicken breast on wheat, 2 white chip macadamia cookies, a domino's mushroom hoagie and an order of cheesy bread, and about 3 quarts of water.

Today: nothing yet, but probably another subway sub for lunch and something from a grocery store for dinner.

Assertn
Fri, 12-15-2006, 02:52 PM
I can't but feel like I'm being used...

woofcat
Fri, 12-15-2006, 04:50 PM
Raisin Bran cereal, Glass of OJ
Bagel with Cream Cheese for lunch
Chips, and kool-aid at 3 pm
Pizza for supper with some pineapple on the side.

Ryllharu
Fri, 12-15-2006, 05:21 PM
A lot of us are college students, and it's exam time. It might not be the best time to ask this of us. Anyhow:

Breakfast: Bowl of Raisin Bran cereal with 2% milk and half a grapefruit.
Lunch: Onion Rings, Hamburger with jalapeņos and a root beer.
Dinner: Shrimp Ramen, and a glass of milk.

darkshadow
Fri, 12-15-2006, 05:23 PM
yesterday:
some bread and tea for breakfast, some more bread/tea/juice later in the afternoon
dinner, some mexican styled dish, and then some subway at 10pm
today:
some bread and tea, a big king xxl menu at burger king, a nother big king xxl burger, and now some more bread and tea.

joker-kun
Fri, 12-15-2006, 05:44 PM
Heh, well thanks for the replies, and Rhyll, University next year for me (finally!) so i'll be in the same boat :p.

PS: Assertn you know the Joker wouldn't use you! (grace us on IRC sometimes)

BioAlien
Fri, 12-15-2006, 06:31 PM
let see,
today:

Before breakfast; a bowl of ramen, another bowl of ramen, a cookie, with that lots of milk 3.25%

breakfast; a bowl of rice krispies + another bowl of ramen. a cup of juice and milk 3.25%

before lunch; bowl of ramen

lunch; cookies, bowl of ramen, more cookies, milk 3.25%

dinner; pizza with pepsi.

after dinner; no idea i just finished eating dinner, maybe more cookies with milk.

masamuneehs
Sat, 12-16-2006, 12:31 AM
my eateryies these past few days:

yesterday:
Breakfast (at 11am): Beer (Keystone Light and Yuengling Lagers, 5 of them over 2 hours). Also single serving of Peanut Butter cracker sandwiches (keebler elves) and a quesadilla, just cheese, salsa and the tortilla.

middle:
nothing. numerous glasses of water. 1 more beer (the last one = ( )

dinner: (7pm): half a Subway sub. Sausage, Hame, Salami, Lettuce, Tomatoe, Green Peppers, jalapenos, light mayo, swiss cheese, some black pepper. A chocolate chip cookie. Chocolate, strawberry, coffee-flavored milkshakes (three of them yes, but small sizes).

late night snack: 5 beers (Stella Artois), maryjane, maybe some pasta? can't remember.

TODAY:
breakfast: leftovers of mary, half a panini sandwich. 1 Stella Artois.

lunch: none.

dinner: (630pm): Mall Chinese Food (sweet/somethin chicken, lo mein). A couple glasses of water, a coffee.

edit: 6', 170 lbs

Assassin
Sat, 12-16-2006, 01:22 AM
too lazy to even make up your own lies for a school project......

this is a new low joker :rolleyes:

jing
Sat, 12-16-2006, 08:54 AM
Long time no see Joker :)

I woke up had eggs with ham and sausage with a cup of coffee.

For lunch I had Spicy beef noodles.

Dinner, I had a plate of turkey slices, ramen, and beef patty. (I was really hungry) :cool:

edit : I'm 5'10 150lbs

Board of Command
Sat, 12-16-2006, 10:16 AM
HOLY CRAP IT'S JING

Today for breakfast I had a can of Fruitopia Fuit Integration and 2 slices of large pepperoni.

I'm 5' 8" and 150 lbs.

ChaosK
Sat, 12-16-2006, 10:14 PM
Long time no see Joker :)

You're one to talk, where the hell have you been? :p

Today:

Breakfast (12:00-3:30)
1) apple jacks...
2) a slice of frozen pizza

Lunch: (3:30-5:30)
3) ramen noodles
4) a small bag of lays chips
5) starbucks latte

Dinner: (6:00ish)
6) burito and two quesadillas

Miscellaneous time slot... (sometime between the end of dinner and 10:00)
7) some ice cream...

samsonlonghair
Sat, 12-16-2006, 10:16 PM
I was about to welcome Joker-kun back to the forums and then Jing pops up. Under what rock have you been hibernating?

Today I ate very little in the morning. Then I got high. After that I ate a whole bowl of sweet potatoes, some Reses peanut butter cups, a sandwhich, some more Reses cups (these ones frozen) and I had some milk to drink. After that I started eating dinner: a Turkey, mashed potatoes, sweet corn, green beans, stuffing, gravy, and apple pie.

6' 1" 187lbs
What a fuckin' night. I think I'm going to find that old "drunk" thread so that I can detail my exploits.

Psyke
Sun, 12-17-2006, 08:17 AM
Today's breakfast: Fishball noodles, ice milo

Lunch: Chicken rice, pork + tofu, curry fish head (it was a little heavy as I had lunch with a few family members)

Dinner: Cup noodles from Korea

:p

Stoopider
Sun, 12-17-2006, 09:38 AM
Breakfast : Turkey + zucchini Sandwhich.. Home made.
Lunch: Salami and Ham Sandwhich zucchini.. Home Made. Includes nice sweet gherkins and a few sliced olives.
Dinner: Mash Potatoes, Beef meatloaf and some mixed veggies which consist of rocket, lettuce, tomatoes and feta cheese.

All home made. I cook alot.

dragonrage
Sun, 12-17-2006, 10:33 AM
Tuesday:

Breakfast :(5:00 am) Lowmein, (noodles, carrots, bell peppers) and water

Lunch: (2:00 pm) Vegetable fried rice, steam broccoli. water and gatorade

Dinner: (7:30 ish) White rice, curry long beans and curry potatoes. water

Late night snack: Leftover lowmein. cramberry juice

Wednesday:

Breakfast: (5:30 am) Ramen (chicken flavored)

Brunch (10:30 am) Blue berry Muffin, coke

Lunch: (2:00 pm) Curry snapper, white rice, apple juice

Dinner : (8 ish) Stew chicken, white rice and salad, water

Thursday:

Breakfast nothing

Brunch : cranberry muffin, gatorade

Lunch (2:00pm): 2 mushroom slice, grill cheese sandwich. apple juice

Dinner: (8:00- 10 pm) 2 mushroom and sun dried tomatoes pizza slices, 4 coronas

late night snack: tostitos and salsa

Friday:

Breakfast (5:45 am): Banana, Suppligen energy drink.

Brunch (11:00 am): Bagel with cream cheese.

Lunch (2:00pm): 1 plain slice, potato chips. snapple ice tea

Dinner ( 6: 30 - 11 ish): Grill chicken Wrap, with avacado, bell peppers and salad ( its like a foot long when un- cut excluding salad), tortillas and dip.

this is not relevant information but it had an effect on my diet for the day.

Drinks: 12 coronas, 1 incredible hulk (Hennessey and Hypnotic) , 1 shot cuervo gold tequila, 1 jack daniels on the rocks, 3 bottles water and a sip of sex on the beach from a girl.

Saturday:

Breakfast/ lunch (11 ish) Stew red beans and rice with salmon.

Dinner of sorts: KFC

that all I got for ya. Hope it helps ya somewhat.

eat_toast
Sun, 12-17-2006, 10:54 PM
Yesterday:
Breakfast - (Noon?) Triple Decker peanut butter and jelly sammich and hot chocolate
Lunch/Snack - (3'ish) Slice of lemon pound cake, OJ.
Dinner - (6-7) Pepperoni Pizza (6 slices), Pepsi (1 liter)
Today:
Breakfast - None
Lunch (2 pm) - Loaded Nachos - steak, queso, halepenos(sp?), black olives, salsa, black beans. Mr Pibb.
Dinner - (9'ish) - Half of a lemon pound cake, OJ and one pepperoni pizza slice.

stats - 6'5" and 180 lbs

ChaosK
Sun, 12-17-2006, 11:15 PM
a sip of sex on the beach from a girl.

...Blunt innuendo? :p

Today:
Breakfast: bagel w/ butter, cup of coffee
Lunch: Ramen (beef), water
Dinner: Wendy's: 2 jr bacon cheese burgers, 2 jr classics, 1 medium fries, 4 small chicken nugget orders, 1 small soda (sprite), one small frosty.

Afters: an apple

Not sure why everyone's been posting this but...
~6'1, 180lbs