PDA

View Full Version : Naruto 213 Discussion

Azaz31
Fri, 12-15-2006, 02:44 AM
http://yhbt.mine.nu/t/n213.torrent

Grab it... or not.. since it's still fillers ^^

Edit: wups, was 213, if somebody could change it plz ;)

Yukimura
Fri, 12-15-2006, 03:26 AM
Woo, a shady former bad guy turned golden helper, but this time he has mysterious powers!

And a one hour special, how could they possibly bore us to death with this arc!

BioAlien
Fri, 12-15-2006, 05:41 AM
ok.. lets see,
The new guy "Menma" is a bad guy who lost his memory with a flute that can increase the power but not the inteligence. that is SO useful for naruto...

-_-'

Only 1 episode left for this year.

RyougaZell
Fri, 12-15-2006, 09:24 AM
ok.. lets see,
The new guy "Menma" is a bad guy who lost his memory with a flute that can increase the power but not the inteligence. that is SO useful for naruto...

-_-'

Only 1 episode left for this year.

2 episodes.
Next week is a double episode.

BioAlien
Fri, 12-15-2006, 11:24 AM
2 episodes.
Next week is a double episode.

fine... 1 week of filler left for this year then. (happy now?)

DarthEnderX
Fri, 12-15-2006, 03:47 PM
What this thread needs is a .gif of the awsome kicking of that little kid up in the air to land on her face!

That's the greatest thing ever.

Kraco
Fri, 12-15-2006, 04:09 PM
Heh heh. I was actually going to take a couple of screenshots of that, but then I got too lazy (and the fact I try to avoid watching the filler eps twice also hinders).

Necromas
Fri, 12-15-2006, 04:15 PM
Hm, bard ninjas?

with a flute that can increase the power but not the inteligence. that is SO useful for naruto...

At least it plays to his strengths, no pun intended.

Mr. Roboto
Fri, 12-15-2006, 10:23 PM
genma and the ocarina of time due out in january for the wii.

what's up with the fillers switching themes from "i have a demon in me like naruto" to "i helped kill your parents, but i'm really a good guy."

David Craft
Sat, 12-16-2006, 12:32 AM
at least its a LITTLE bit of variety...

Kraco
Sat, 12-16-2006, 08:49 AM
A perfect increase in variety and a fine ending for the fillers would have been an arc in which Konoha had attacked an another hidden village, and Naruto & company's mission would have been to decimate the defenders, loot their treasures, and burn the place to the ground. An arc like that would have allowed Shikamaru and Neji to regain their leadership believability, and the rest just have hard fights against multiple and different opponents. Would have also raised a bit different moral issues, since the morality of various actions is often so strongly under inspection in Naruto.

BioAlien
Sat, 12-16-2006, 09:24 AM
genma and the ocarina of time due out in january for the wii.

:eek:
think of the posibility if that was really coming out! genma going back in time to kill Naruto while he is a baby so we don't have to watch all those never ending filler!

Nai
Sat, 12-16-2006, 11:03 PM
I found it hilarious how he kept smiling (http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v330/Alceste/NoMercy.jpg) to that kid after her father had been brutally cut down in front of her.

Everything isn't that damn fine, douche.

What this thread needs is a .gif of the awsome kicking of that little kid up in the air to land on her face!

That's the greatest thing ever.
Yeah, I love how the kid just paused in air for a second before she went into the ground with a loud thud. Classy.

Super5
Sun, 12-17-2006, 06:48 PM
I admit I thought that this episode would be terrible, but it isn't so bad. The whole "Save the kid from a fire so the village will accept me" bit was pretty dumb, but at least the one bad guy in this arc was decent. The plot so far is ok, but I'm sure they'll find some way to screw it up next week.

And what's up with the total Zelda rip-off here? The way they tried to work an Oro look-alike into this episode is just a reminder of how long Naruto has sucked, though.

Mordecai
Mon, 12-18-2006, 02:51 PM
Ehh...that was not great. But what is great is my first ever animated gif!

http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y96/malachi89/Fuki.gif

XD

Heh, Fuki's dad's mouth looks awesome in this one :P

iLoveHotCoCo
Mon, 12-18-2006, 05:52 PM
Bwahahahah!! That gif is so freakin funny for some reason. I just can't stop looking at it =p

The story to this arc is somewhat okay, I mean it could be worse right? (flashback to Gai and Lee impersonators) >.<

Kraco
Mon, 12-18-2006, 06:19 PM
That girl surely had a fine dad: He didn't even try to catch his daughter from the air, but let her fall straight head first on the ground.

DarthEnderX
Tue, 12-19-2006, 12:31 AM
I could watch that gif....for hours....

Super5
Tue, 12-19-2006, 02:34 PM
That's a sweet gif... especially nice how she gets the hang time in the air and then goes face-first into the ground.

Animeniax
Thu, 12-21-2006, 09:44 AM
I thought this was a great episode by filler standards, and if it hadn't followed months of bad filler, that some more of you would like it too.

I really liked the scene between Naruto and Sakura at the hospital and then at the ramen shop. I also liked how the side quest with Naruto and the bamboo shoots and the perfect bowl of ramen was weaved into the flow of the entire episode. Even the Tsunade scenes had a little more depth to them, instead of the usual brief scene where Tsunade picks a team and explains the task and off they go. The scene where Menma is at Naruto's home was great too, especially the washing of his boxers. Even the detail where Naruto tries to help Menma remember by showing him the specialties from different countries, I thought was a great way to add detail to the story.

All in all, I'd give it an A by filler standards, and a B+ by Naruto canon standards.