PDA

View Full Version : Naruto 335

budak getah
Thu, 12-14-2006, 06:50 AM
raw is out

here (http://anip.homeunix.com/manga/naruto/)
or
here (http://www.sendspace.com/file/03z79d)
or
here (http://rapidshare.com/files/7435284/NARUTO_-_335.zip.html)

RyougaZell
Thu, 12-14-2006, 10:28 AM
Very much interesting.
So Kakuzu has Five Hearts, and can replace them with his enemies. He already lost one of the hearts with Kakashi's Raikiri... so they need to kill him 4 times more... bummer.

Well. You can't say Kakashi didn't kill him.

Shikamaru once more outsmarted Hidan, but I bet Ino will miss her Shitenshin no Jutsu even like this.

RasenDori
Thu, 12-14-2006, 11:09 AM
good chapter. but i am getting tired of the constant catch and release of hidan.

inos role may be important since shes the only one who hasnt waisted chakra at least untill team 7 arrives. im hoping she can do more then shintenshin, but right now theyre making it seems as if thats all she has.

nests
Thu, 12-14-2006, 11:33 AM
Scanlation (http://rapidshare.com/files/7461120/Naruto_ch335MQ_Hakabakashii.zip.html)
Good chapter I like all the strategy their using

ody
Thu, 12-14-2006, 11:44 AM
Heh, I wonder what the next chapter will be like. Kakashi's probably almost at his limit and Ino is basically a worthless cunt by the looks of it. Hopefully Chouji will unleash some of his fat ass jutsus.

conquistaDan
Thu, 12-14-2006, 12:14 PM
Well, well, I'm glad the new chapter is out.

The scanlation doesn't work for me nests, just thought I'd let you know.

Five hearts?wow

Assertn
Thu, 12-14-2006, 12:19 PM
Looks like that makes kakuzu the 3rd akatsuki thus far that can steal abilities from his enemies.

I like the role that hidan plays in this fight in that he's this freaken tank that moves around the battlefield and the other team has to find ways of pinning him down. That type of strategy actually feels too practical for it to actually be in an anime.

UChessmaster
Thu, 12-14-2006, 12:28 PM
doesnt that means he has 5 elements then?

Knives122
Thu, 12-14-2006, 12:41 PM
Pretty much. Five hearts from ninja from five different countries = five elements.

Hurray for over-compesating.

conquistaDan
Thu, 12-14-2006, 12:55 PM
Looks like that makes kakuzu the 3rd akatsuki thus far that can steal abilities from his enemies.

I like the role that hidan plays in this fight in that he's this freaken tank that moves around the battlefield and the other team has to find ways of pinning him down. That type of strategy actually feels too practical for it to actually be in an anime.

Who are the other two members?

Yeah Hidans tricky,but he's starting to piss me off not being killed now that Kakuzu really doesn't need him.

I do like how he's constantly fighting shikamaru though.

Assertn
Thu, 12-14-2006, 01:47 PM
Who are the other two members?

...itachi and sasori

Parkalash
Thu, 12-14-2006, 01:52 PM
MQ Scanlation up... http://www.sendspace.com/file/hcle4r

UChessmaster
Thu, 12-14-2006, 02:34 PM
MQ Scanlation up... http://www.sendspace.com/file/hcle4r

Sorry but, that scanlation was posted already...

Death BOO Z
Thu, 12-14-2006, 03:11 PM
neat chapter... Shikamaru is the man!

also, I can see ino dying next chapter... she manages to get into Hidan and control him, and then Kazuku stabs Hidan and kills her mortal body - that would be awsome...

I don't think that Kazuku uses just any ninja heart to make his own, i'm still standing behined the theory that those masks are his former partners.

and lastly "Don't look down on us immortals!"
pure gold.

Assertn
Thu, 12-14-2006, 04:07 PM
btw...when did kakashi use 4 raikiris?

RyougaZell
Thu, 12-14-2006, 04:09 PM

With Naruto?

darkmetal505
Thu, 12-14-2006, 04:32 PM

One to stab Kakuzu, one to go for Hidan, two to stop the lightning jutsu from hitting Shikamaru and Chouji.

tehlegend
Thu, 12-14-2006, 05:12 PM
shikamarus just hit the next level of badassness... single handedly taking hidan without a scratch... that was like, what... 5 seconds?

Yukimura
Thu, 12-14-2006, 06:12 PM
Now that Shikamaru has Hidan again maybe someone in the group will figure out that even if he can't die they can make him unable to fight by cutting his body apart in such a way that it won't work in battle anymore. Cut his head in half, smash the tow halve into pulp, cut his limbs apart long ways and cross ways, smash those into a pulp, then set all the remains on fire. Even if he's still alive, he won't be bothering anyone for a while after that.

As for Kazuku, they'll just have to overpower him, I doubt they'll be able to pull off anything tricky.

Super5
Thu, 12-14-2006, 07:07 PM
Shikamaru is showing good strategy.. without him they'd be toast already. Seriously though, Kishimoto is overusing Shika's shadow jutsus and it's getting annoying. Wouldn't Hidan learn not to get caught by that thing? He's Akatsuki for crying out loud. I doubt he'll be held very long though. This arc is awesome, far better than the story with Sai. I still don't think Kakuzu has shown his full power yet. I wonder if he can use bloodline limits? With all the elements at his disposal, and former ninja's abilities as well, the possibilities are staggering.

Death13a
Thu, 12-14-2006, 07:23 PM
Hidan is immortal so it not in his instints to avoid direct attacks. Like what Shikamaru done by goin head on. I don't think they showed all their abilitis yet as they were going for nine-tails.

Assertn
Thu, 12-14-2006, 07:42 PM
I like Hidan's character. Always bumbling around making mistakes and leaving himself vulnerable. It's embarrassing, but ultimately it's not like he really cares. He just wants to experience some pain.

Sidnne
Thu, 12-14-2006, 11:42 PM
I like Hidan's character. Always bumbling around making mistakes and leaving himself vulnerable. It's embarrassing, but ultimately it's not like he really cares. He just wants to experience some pain.

I agree, Hidan's character is rather amusing. He is comical, yet not idiotic.

Can someone remind me please, because I don't feel like looking back through the manga to find it, is Shika a Jounin yet or is he still a Chuunin?

These last few chapters have been pretty good. I think that has largely to do with the fact that Naruto has not been in them.

Assassin
Fri, 12-15-2006, 12:11 AM
Im pretty sure hes chuunin. I think neji was the only one promoted to jounin from the rookies. Speaking of neji, i'd like to see him again. and rock lee as well. I wanna see how much they're improved during this time.

I don't think that Kazuku uses just any ninja heart to make his own, i'm still standing behined the theory that those masks are his former partners

I dont think thats the case. Atleast not entirely. I agree that he doesnt just use any old heart but i dont think they belong to his former partners. The akatsuki has big plans and each member as a specific job from what we've seen so its unlikely they'd let kakuzu keep killing every partner he got just to make himself stringer. He is a bounty hunter of sorts, so it stands to reason that the hearts belong to various shinobi hes hunted up till now. Besides, its unlikely that his past 4 partners just happened to to have an affinity towards different elements

darkmetal505
Fri, 12-15-2006, 12:18 AM
Nope. Shika is a jounin. Shika, Temari, Neji, and Kankuro were all promoted.

Super5
Fri, 12-15-2006, 02:16 AM
I dont think thats the case. Atleast not entirely. I agree that he doesnt just use any old heart but i dont think they belong to his former partners. The akatsuki has big plans and each member as a specific job from what we've seen so its unlikely they'd let kakuzu keep killing every partner he got just to make himself stringer. He is a bounty hunter of sorts, so it stands to reason that the hearts belong to various shinobi hes hunted up till now. Besides, its unlikely that his past 4 partners just happened to to have an affinity towards different elements
I'm with Assassin on this one. Kakuzu said that he would use the Konoha ninja's spirits to replenish his stock; why would he lie to them? This indicates that he has a habit of using the ghosts of his vanquished foes.

Hidan isn't very strong when you think about it. He keeps getting caught in traps and Kakuzu has to bail him out. When you're invulnerable though you don't need to think about things too hard. On the other hand, he did manage to take out Asuma, the only Akatsuki kill of a Konoha jounin ninja (shown in the manga), so he's not that weak. I just wish Kishi would show off more of his skills.

Psyke
Fri, 12-15-2006, 02:35 AM
I see Shikamaru jumping a few notches up in the next character poll. He's gotten really strong, and much more is expected from him from this fight. Good chapter, and can't wait to see what Kakashi plans to do next.

conquistaDan
Fri, 12-15-2006, 04:08 AM
Yes I can see him jumping way up in popularity.

I thought Shika was a chuunin last time I checked,but he might be a jounin now.

I agree on wanting Kishi to show more skills of him,but honestly with Kakuzu as his partner a guy that cool and powerful,I wouldn't really care.

One a side note:Correct me if I'm wrong,but if each of Kakuzu's abilities was stolen,and the Lion controls the fire, then why did the bull have the fire attack in this chapter?My theory is that he has each mask give him 2 elemental abilities.

I like how he uses other people's attacks and abilities and steals them after they're long gone from his doing.

Theory:along this whole talking about stealing peoples abilities.Does anyone think that Kakuzu, or Itachi would be able to be taken over to be able to take other's abilites?

complete control?

LobsterMagnet
Fri, 12-15-2006, 11:45 AM
Nope. Shika is a jounin. Shika, Temari, Neji, and Kankuro were all promoted.

Wait where does it say Shika is Jounin? If I remember correctly at the beginning of the the time jump it was established that he was still chuunin. Just wondering if you could site the chapter where it states otherwise since I remember that the only ones promoted to Jounin were Kankuro, Temari, and of course Neji.

It's amusing that Hidan is so careless, but seeing as he really doesn't have anything to lose I guess he can afford to be careless seeing as how there'll ultimately he's got nothing at stake since he doesn't really have a life to be put on the line.

I do wonder if Kishi will ever explain Hidan's immortality.

I wonder if Oro's reason for leaving the akatsuki was because he was envious of Kakuzu and Hidan's immortality.

I mean think about almost every Akatsuki member has some sort of way of assimilating their opponents abilities.

Sasori had the whole human puppet thing, Itachi has the sharigan, and of course Kakuzu fricking rips the hearts out of his foes.

Assertn
Fri, 12-15-2006, 11:57 AM
Yep.....only Kankuro, Temari, and Neji are jounin

FullMetalAlchemist
Fri, 12-15-2006, 12:57 PM
First off shika is chunin not jounin. Second on regards to the idea that each ghost as two elements thats isn't to far fetched since these hearts are most likely taken from jounin level shinobi. If that is true then almost all jounin have two elements so that wouldnt be to surpriseing for these Ghost haveing two elements each.

First time posting was wondering what that dark box under my name means? :confused:

conquistaDan
Fri, 12-15-2006, 02:47 PM
Yep.....only Kankuro, Temari, and Neji are jounin

Yeah I thought only those were jounin's last time I checked.

If I'm right about the Kakuzu's bull mask,then I have a thoery:

Here:the bull has both lightning and fire attacks,those are the same powers that Sasuke has.It makes me wonder if the person Kakuzu stole the powers from, was an Uchiha member.

Just a thought, but that's my new theory.

post away!

Yukimura
Fri, 12-15-2006, 03:28 PM
@ Dan: I think that's a bit of a stretch. Not all Uchiha have a natural fire affinity, but as it was said earlier anyone can learn any nature manipulation with enough effort, it's just that people who are using their natural element will have a much easier time and thus can focus more on refinement. I'm about 95% confident that Sasuke's natural element was lightning and he leanred the fire skills because they we're taught to him.

As to Kazuku, it's possible that the hearts he's stolen include the techniques those ninja knew, not just their elemental affinites. So if he had taken Sasuke's heart he would be able to use Chidori and Fireball technique for example.

darkmetal505
Fri, 12-15-2006, 04:54 PM
Nevermind, I assumed since that he was helping with the exam, Shikamaru was a jounin. My bad.

conquistaDan
Fri, 12-15-2006, 08:56 PM
@ Dan: I think that's a bit of a stretch. Not all Uchiha have a natural fire affinity, but as it was said earlier anyone can learn any nature manipulation with enough effort, it's just that people who are using their natural element will have a much easier time and thus can focus more on refinement. I'm about 95% confident that Sasuke's natural element was lightning and he leanred the fire skills because they we're taught to him.

As to Kazuku, it's possible that the hearts he's stolen include the techniques those ninja knew, not just their elemental affinites. So if he had taken Sasuke's heart he would be able to use Chidori and Fireball technique for example.

Well, I just thought that bc they both had those types of powers and being that the Akatsuki have so much history all around,who knows, he could've killed one of the distant relatives of Sasuke or something,(like one of the cops)

And I thought and rememberd seeing that Sasukes dad taught him a fireball technique when he was younger, back in the old manga when they were explaning Itachi's story and it briefly went into Sasuke's training.He was teaching him the Uchiha fireball technique,that much I know.And he also said that it's an Uchiha affinity, and skill.

Yeah i thought that they were attached to his hearts.

Being that as the rule,how much people(hearts) do you think Kakuzu can have in him?

my guess is that he's at his limit now, or was when he had four.

FullMetalAlchemist
Fri, 12-15-2006, 09:31 PM
Well, I just thought that bc they both had those types of powers and being that the Akatsuki have so much history all around,who knows, he could've killed one of the distant relatives of Sasuke or something,(like one of the cops)

And I thought and rememberd seeing that Sasukes dad taught him a fireball technique when he was younger, back in the old manga when they were explaning Itachi's story and it briefly went into Sasuke's training.He was teaching him the Uchiha fireball technique,that much I know.And he also said that it's an Uchiha affinity, and skill.

Yeah i thought that they were attached to his hearts.

Being that as the rule,how much people(hearts) do you think Kakuzu can have in him?

my guess is that he's at his limit now, or was when he had four.

I think you are deving to far into this one lol. He just took in any old jounin level shinobi (well not just any old jounin someone that is strong of course) thats why the ghost has 2 elements. You have to remember there are many jounin that have 2 elements so there must be a whole bunch of shinobi with fire and lighting elementals.

conquistaDan
Fri, 12-15-2006, 10:00 PM
Yeah I guess I'am.

He could've taken it from any talented jounin.I just want to know who he took it from and atleast have some substance or history to his powers,thats all.I'm done now.

I think Hidan is going to be royally fucked in the next chapter some how by shikamaru or a straegy starting with him.

Kitsune
Fri, 12-15-2006, 11:28 PM
I'm pretty sure that when Yamato was showing off his powers for Naruto's training Kakashi said that in order to become a Jounin you have to be able to have atleast 2 elements. So Kazuku could have taken any Jounin and they should be able to manipulate atleast 2 types of chakra

jing
Sat, 12-16-2006, 09:21 AM
I don't really think you need to know how to control 2 elements... You're born with them aren't you? Just like Naruto is with wind.

If you are right, then all the chunnins like Rock Lee can just pack their bags and go home.

conquistaDan
Sat, 12-16-2006, 12:31 PM
Yeah I agree.

They have almost no potential to be half as great as as naruto, Sasuke, or Neji.Even Sakura has some potential beyond Rock Lee.

The thing I don't understand is this:
Why does Kishi have Shika, and Hidan playing cat and mouse over and over?I mean after a while(hopefully this last chapter)one of them will finally get caught and be done for,I'm guessing Hidan.

darkmetal505
Sat, 12-16-2006, 01:46 PM
Why does Kishi have Shika, and Hidan playing cat and mouse over and over?I mean after a while(hopefully this last chapter)one of them will finally get caught and be done for,I'm guessing Hidan.

Kishi is not intending this to be "cat and mouse". Kishi let Hidan escape the first time so he could setup the revenge factor for Shikamaru. Also, the "king" piece still has to be revealed. This second time Shika was losing chakra because his endurance isn't as good as Naruto, plus Kishi wanted to place importance on Kakuzu's real ability.

Who knows what will come of this time?

Kitsune
Sat, 12-16-2006, 02:48 PM
I don't really think you need to know how to control 2 elements... You're born with them aren't you? Just like Naruto is with wind.

If you are right, then all the chunnins like Rock Lee can just pack their bags and go home.

well they probably make a few exceptions

http://img266.imageshack.us/img266/8098/31605ga5.th.png (http://img266.imageshack.us/my.php?image=31605ga5.png)

tehlegend
Sun, 12-17-2006, 02:03 AM

its symbolic. shikamarus avenging his dead sensei. all this talk about him fulfilling his role and stuff... possibly to foretell sasuke's avenging of his clan.

but thats only my guess. either way, i only think it proper that shikamaru be the one to finally make sure hidan doesnt get back up.

or perhaps he can sever his head and mount it over his fireplace. :D

FullMetalAlchemist
Sun, 12-17-2006, 03:27 AM
I don't think we are gonna see anyone die just yet, at least not until naruto comes. I also truely doubt none of the main stays like shika are gonna die, especially when he is becomeing such a fan favorite in this ark alone.

JaySee
Sun, 12-17-2006, 06:58 AM
or perhaps he can sever his head and mount it over his fireplace. :D
That'd be cool! Having a talking head mounted on your wall! You just have to stick an apple in his mouth when you want him to shut up.

Cepwch
Sun, 12-17-2006, 08:31 AM
I've only seen Shikamaru use 1 element.. couldn't that be why he's not a jounin yet?

Kitsune
Sun, 12-17-2006, 01:20 PM
and that element would be....

shadow isnt considered an element and i havent seen him using any of the other 5

p0ltergeist
Sun, 12-17-2006, 02:02 PM
I don't care if Kakashi said it takes knowing 2 elements... Shikamaru will be a Jounin soon because he can fight more or less equally with Akatsuki.

Sidnne
Sun, 12-17-2006, 02:27 PM
No, "Shadow" itself is not a traditional element, per say. But, in the ninja world it would have to fall under some type of affinity, if not a combination of two, like many others.

You also forget that Kishi just introduced the elements a few chapters ago, and is basically pulling this stuff out of his ass as he goes.

Kankurou is a Jounin, but we have only seen him use puppets. Are puppets an element? We have only seen Temari use wind so far, and Neji... who knows what element Byakuugan is using, but we haven't seen two from him either.

Kishi is making this stuff up, and at times contradicting himself. So don't be surprised if he decides that Shadow is a combination of two elements, just for the purpose of promoting Shika.

Another thing to keep in mind is the translation. Things always translate differently depending on who you ask. That particular translation above says two elements are required to be a jounin. But you might find another who translates it more along the lines of "Only jounin level ninjas have two elements" and not necessarily saying its a requirement.

Super5
Sun, 12-17-2006, 05:21 PM
No, "Shadow" itself is not a traditional element, per say. But, in the ninja world it would have to fall under some type of affinity, if not a combination of two, like many others.

You also forget that Kishi just introduced the elements a few chapters ago, and is basically pulling this stuff out of his ass as he goes.

Kankurou is a Jounin, but we have only seen him use puppets. Are puppets an element? We have only seen Temari use wind so far, and Neji... who knows what element Byakuugan is using, but we haven't seen two from him either.

Kishi is making this stuff up, and at times contradicting himself. So don't be surprised if he decides that Shadow is a combination of two elements, just for the purpose of promoting Shika.

If jounin level ninjas require at least 2 elements, then how could Gai be a jounin? Also, Rock Lee is completely screwed since he can't use ninjutsu at all. There is definitely a an overall basis for making shadow a "hidden" or "secret" elemental affinity since Itachi used it way back. Or it could be a combination of two basic elements like wood or ice. Or it could be a bloodline limit, who knows?

I think Kishi was thinking of this stuff ahead of time though. If you look back even to the earliest parts of the manga, Kishi was using the elemental circle in fights. Sasuke's blazing fireball didn't have any effect on Haku's ice jutsu. Kakashi used an earth jutsu (Tracking dogs) against Zabuza (who only used water jutsus). It's also heavily present during the Third's fight with Oro - Third uses Fireball; Second counters with water wall; third counters with earth wall.

FullMetalAlchemist
Sun, 12-17-2006, 08:11 PM
If jounin level ninjas require at least 2 elements, then how could Gai be a jounin? Also, Rock Lee is completely screwed since he can't use ninjutsu at all. There is definitely a an overall basis for making shadow a "hidden" or "secret" elemental affinity since Itachi used it way back. Or it could be a combination of two basic elements like wood or ice. Or it could be a bloodline limit, who knows?

I think Kishi was thinking of this stuff ahead of time though. If you look back even to the earliest parts of the manga, Kishi was using the elemental circle in fights. Sasuke's blazing fireball didn't have any effect on Haku's ice jutsu. Kakashi used an earth jutsu (Tracking dogs) against Zabuza (who only used water jutsus). It's also heavily present during the Third's fight with Oro - Third uses Fireball; Second counters with water wall; third counters with earth wall.

They never said all jounin have two elements. They said "Most" jounin have two elements.
Also Gai specializes in taijutsu we all know that but, that does not mean he does not have ninjutsu or multiple elements. I even remember him doing a move where he had fire in his hands.

Also wood and ice elements are a fussion of two elements. Ice is water, and wind. Wood is water, and earth if im not mistaken. they are blood line limits not basic elements lol.

ChaosK
Sun, 12-17-2006, 11:32 PM
They never said all jounin have two elements. They said "Most" jounin have two elements.

I'm guessing you ignored this right here...

http://img266.imageshack.us/img266/8098/31605ga5.th.png (http://img266.imageshack.us/my.php?image=31605ga5.png)

The requirement kinda means you need to have two elements.

FullMetalAlchemist
Sun, 12-17-2006, 11:49 PM
I'm guessing you ignored this right here...

The requirement kinda means you need to have two elements.

I seriously thought i read "most", but i i'm wrong on that one. Kishi had to have screwed up on that one it just does't make sense. Especially when you go with the point someone used in that we have never seen temari use another element besides wind, and we have never seen neji or konkaru (can't spell his name) use any elements at all.

If any of that made sense then lee shouldnt even be able to become a shinobi period. He doesnt use any element at all, he doesnt even have ninjutsu for god sake lol.

CapsuleCorpJX
Mon, 12-18-2006, 02:33 AM
The way the manga is going, they should rename it Shikamaru!