BioAlien
Thu, 12-14-2006, 04:02 AM
That a nice doll kariya got there. a wind sword~

6Zabuza9
Thu, 12-14-2006, 04:22 AM
reminds me of a lightsaber!!

DarthEnderX
Thu, 12-14-2006, 07:25 AM
It's really gay that Ichinose came back. It was alot cooler when we thought Ken just slew his ass.

Kariya's doll is pretty cool looking though.

Wonder if they're gonna stretch this arc out long enough that Bleach and Naruto go off filler the same week. :p

BioAlien
Thu, 12-14-2006, 08:14 AM
Wonder if they're gonna stretch this arc out long enough that Bleach and Naruto go off filler the same week. :p

if that happen, it will be the End of the world as we know it.

Kraco
Thu, 12-14-2006, 01:28 PM
Ichinose coming back was certainly a totally useless thing. It didn't advance the plot to any direction, more like broke Kariya and Ichigo's fight. And there's no sense to not make a fellow like Kenpachi kill his opponent. He's probably the one who has killed most people of all the shinigami, so what's one more? Especially since they didn't even use Ichinose for anything but cheaply and in vain trying to make Kariya look a little more evil.

Well, it wasn't a bad episode otherwise. Good to see Rukia also woke up, even if I doubt she can do much. But I'm always glad to see her in episodes.

NeoCybercoin
Thu, 12-14-2006, 01:36 PM
Meh the animation sucked. Only thing I wanna see is the next ep with Yoruichi!

DeathscytheVII
Fri, 12-15-2006, 02:06 PM
The animation for the wind was pretty decent at least, compared to the previous bounto fights.

I actually didn't mind Ichinose coming back to be killed again. I gotta say it was a pretty sweet death, and he actually redeemed his character somewhat by admiting he was being a stupid emo in the first place.

Yukimura
Fri, 12-15-2006, 03:35 PM
While I agree that Ichi coming back wan't very effective it makes sense that Zaraki wouldn't kill him, since he would probably enjoy fighting a stronger Ichinose later to not having him around to fight again at all.

Kraco
Fri, 12-15-2006, 04:39 PM
I know what you are saying, and it would seem like wisdom, but for the warning in my heart. It's just too convenient. It's true Kenpachi cares for nothing but fighting, but his and Yachiru's history gives you the impression Zaraki is a real killer, not just some sporty matching man. And he's always talking about fights to the death and killing the opponent. I'd think he's kind of happy if some really strong opponents barely survive, but someone like Ichinose? I don't think he would ever be any real opponent for Kenpachi, not in a thousand years.

Nai
Fri, 12-15-2006, 07:34 PM
Bringing back supposedly dead filler characters is shit. Especially if they don't contribute to... well, anything.

Yes, we all know Kariya is evil and doesn't care about anyone but himself and his petty vengeance. You really didn't need to bring back his bitch and have him beat his overly abused ass for us to comprehend that very simple message, you know?

Mizuchi
Sat, 12-16-2006, 11:36 PM
When you bring back dead characters, they should usually have some significance. If ichinose actually had some kind of effect like crippling kariya, then I wouldn't have minded. But being useless drops filler quality to the max.

redcat
Sun, 12-17-2006, 02:22 AM
well, it riled up ichigo a bit with the whole comrade thing

12345p
Mon, 12-18-2006, 03:07 PM
well, it riled up ichigo a bit with the whole comrade thing
That I'd have to agree. It's like Ichigo wasn't even trying before then.

I'd also have to agree that the animation was ... average. Frame rate was about average for a filler episode, although I did feel some of the cells looked quite true original character design. I hope if some of them will make it to the market.

Spiegel
Mon, 12-18-2006, 11:36 PM
I will have to agree on that point also, Ichigo didnt seem like he was giving it the effort the fight needed before he was riled up with the comrade thing... Then again bringing Ichinose back to life from a supposed death is a stupid idea in my opinion. I have to agree that he isnt on the same scale as Ichigo to have survived even the moment of full power that Kenpachi gave.