PDA

View Full Version : Naruto 212

Teki
Thu, 12-07-2006, 09:25 PM
http://yhbt.mine.nu/t/n212.torrent

Necromas
Thu, 12-07-2006, 09:26 PM
Dang, beaten by a minute.

Well I hope this episode isn't as bad as the fillers have been lately.

DDBen
Fri, 12-08-2006, 04:39 AM
Well this episode safely ignores physics. Although we do learn Naruto can fly and that its clear the reason the fillers are ending is all the writers are commiting suicide directly after turning in the scripts out of shame.

AceAlpha
Fri, 12-08-2006, 06:53 AM
To only good thing in this filler chapter was Rock Lee and they didn't used them for great comedy -.-'

aisamo
Fri, 12-08-2006, 08:33 AM
lol he wont download it...

kimbap629
Fri, 12-08-2006, 08:40 AM
Well this episode safely ignores physics. Although we do learn Naruto can fly and that its clear the reason the fillers are ending is all the writers are commiting suicide directly after turning in the scripts out of shame.

yea i know what you mean. i was like "uh...right."

and yet again, we're disappointed with a lame filler arc end epi..

- the other guys (not the wire net guy, the one that uses the umbrella thing) apparently is dead from that one scene of naruto flying and then using rasengan

- we get another weird pastel-ish/bright colored end scene (they seem to prefer using that color scheme at the end of filler arcs these days)

- and again, we're disappointed at another filler for next week...

:mad: :mad: :mad:

UChessmaster
Fri, 12-08-2006, 09:19 AM
I have some questions regarding this arc

A) Can Naruto Fly?

B) Did he used 3 rasengan in the same day? is it even possible for him to do that?

C) What`s the difference betwen kage bunshin and taju kage bunshin?

D) If there were 3 shinobazu and 3 leaf-nin, how come naruto beated all 3 instead of a one on one battle?

Yukimura
Fri, 12-08-2006, 10:53 AM
@ UChessmaster
A) Yes, in more than one episode Naruto has shown a penchant for actual flight as oppoesed to the standard gravity defying ninja jumps.

B) He can use it with much higher frequency than Chidori, I've never heard it mentioned that there's a limit on how many Rasengans anyone can use, since it doesn't require as much chakra.

C) In the canon the Taju (Mass or Multiple) form is used only when Naruto is creating 100+ clones, such as in the first ep or when he was fighting Garaa. The fillers have repeatedly had him say Taju when creating as few as 5 or 6 clones.

D) He's the main charachter...

This ep was so bleh I can't even think of anything comment on it, the only thing I can say is there's only 11 or less of these things left (I think).

Super5
Fri, 12-08-2006, 12:03 PM
In the filler world, Naruto can:
A) Fly whenever necessary
B) Use rasengan as often as necessary with no regard for chakra capacity
C) Mix-up attack names (since the monkeys writing the script are too dumb to know the difference)
D) One-shot kill jounin level ninjas with his rasengan. Other characters are merely background props.

On the plus side, at least this arc is over... It started with so much promise too. The next arc looks terrrible, though.

DarthEnderX
Fri, 12-08-2006, 01:59 PM
To be fair, Naruto should be able to pretty much Rasengan all he wants. First of all, Jiraya has said that Rasengan wastes far less chakra than Chidori, and second, Naruto's chakra reserves are almost limitless to begin with. Alot more than Sasuke has if he's not using the seal.

bxgreatone87
Fri, 12-08-2006, 02:18 PM
only reason chidori waste more chakra then rasengan is because it must be used in conjunction with sharingan. kakashi has said by doing this it is like makeing your chakra explode within you thus wasteing more chakra then usual.

BioAlien
Fri, 12-08-2006, 04:55 PM
another waste of time, this episode was.
:(

The ending was so obvious too. but why can't naruto and the others jump Sky high like "ninja" and see where the hell they are going?

or even better, jump from tree to tree in the same direction they will come out of the forest.. eventually.

Nai
Sat, 12-09-2006, 02:12 AM
Monju, also known as the only worthwhile thing in this arc, got trashed in mere seconds. The big bad got destroyed after using ONE attack once Naruto had finished raping Newton. Yeah, I'd say it was fairly anti climatic.

Next filler seems fairly uninteresting and appears to contain the love child of Link and Rey Za Burell. Yay?

fifafreak18
Sun, 12-10-2006, 11:38 AM
first off i love DBs caption at the beginning

"Warning: Watching this episode may decrease your intelligence" As i had not read this thread before this point i didn't know what to expect.

1. yeah, the naruto flying scene was completely bogus. Although this "kick off clones, go higher" tactic may have worked lower to the ground but after they pushed off the clone the clone they pushed off of didn't even stop going up, and yes killing bad boss guy with one rasengan was very lame to.

2. I felt the story was actually good as oppposed to some previous arcs but it wasn't fantastic.

3. the Monju fight should have been way longer, i wouldn't have minded it spanning over another episode as long as they gave him some cool/creative techniques.

4. As for the rasengan thing, i do beleive Jiraiya says it doesn't require as much chakra, but at least it used to be a special moment whenever naruto used it.

5.One part i did like is the fight where Gantetsu, Todoroki, Naruto, and Lee were fighting the shinobazu thugs. Although it only lasted like 15 seconds we don't often get to see the main chars just demolish a bunch of underlings in seconds without using techniques.

<saracasm>I am so looking forward to the next episode!</saracasm>

RyougaZell
Sun, 12-10-2006, 06:38 PM
This episode sucked bad. Thankfully february is the end of fillers.