PDA

View Full Version : Who's gonna die in the current battle (ch. 332 - )?

Super5
Thu, 12-07-2006, 03:50 PM
Who do you think's going to perish in this fight (if anyone)? Kishi seems to be killing off characters more casually of late (Asuma was a shock) so all bets are off. Will it be a member of Team 10 (Chouji, Shikamaru, or Ino)? Will the backup Team 7 lose a member? Will Kakashi's luck finally run out? Is Akatsuki about due for another death? Or maybe more than one death... please vote your opinion!

Terracosmo
Thu, 12-07-2006, 03:56 PM
I wouldn't call Asuma's death a shock, nor would I say that "all bets are off". Hidan, Kakuzu or both will die. Nobody else.

RasenDori
Thu, 12-07-2006, 04:14 PM
sais not on the list? have we forgotten that hes officially a member of team 7? but anyways, for things to work out the way they should kakuzu has to die and hidan has to be detained for questioning on the akatsuki, since he cant be killed. so my vote went to kakuzu. if hidan is detained, im sure the leader would find a way to kill him of make it so he cant talk. not that he knows much, if they just let him in on the goal.

Augury
Thu, 12-07-2006, 04:46 PM
I voted no one because I'm skeptical but I do hope that Kakuzu or Hidan is killed so that the Akatsuki don't become these invicible enemies that never go away. Realistically I don't think there's any chance of Kishimoto killing off any of the kids, though.

Super5
Thu, 12-07-2006, 05:07 PM
sais not on the list?
Well there's only room for 10 responses, so Sai couldn't make it. Besides, Sai isn't a member of Team 7, which is supposedly the backup for the fight. If you can't find the person you want to vote for, just vote the "Someone not listed here" option.

bxgreatone87
Thu, 12-07-2006, 05:35 PM
Well there goes kakashi he gonna go down (somebody gotta pick him).He gonna waste all his Chakra useing two more chidori's then he gonna use MS to take out kakuzu, and right before naruto comes hidan is gonna kill kakashi placeing naruto in a rage going 9 tailed mode.

Na but seriously it is gonna be kakuzu or hidan and maybe even both with kakashi takeing out the ghost thingys and naruto finishing kakuzu off then maybe they own hidan together.

RyougaZell
Thu, 12-07-2006, 05:52 PM
Isn't this thread title spoilerish?
Like... telling that someone has died / is going to die recently?

bagandscalpel
Thu, 12-07-2006, 05:55 PM
Isn't this thread title spoilerish?
Like... telling that someone has died / is going to die recently?
Hardly. The only thing it "spoils" is that there's a battle going on.

The rest is speculation; afterall, what is battle without life at stake?

LobsterMagnet
Thu, 12-07-2006, 06:50 PM
I can't believe you guys are ruling out the third option. Naruto comes in unleashes his super powered wind rasengan Hidan and Kakuzu both magically teleport away, cursing, "I'll get you next time" under their breaths.

kimbap629
Fri, 12-08-2006, 08:46 AM
I can't believe you guys are ruling out the third option. Naruto comes in unleashes his super powered wind rasengan Hidan and Kakuzu both magically teleport away, cursing, "I'll get you next time" under their breaths.

or naruto actually learns some battle strategy to efficiently use wind nature rasengan and actually kills hidan and or kakuzu..

or maybe jiraiya will come? we havent seen him in a while...:D :D

RasenDori
Fri, 12-08-2006, 09:28 AM
Well there's only room for 10 responses, so Sai couldn't make it. Besides, Sai isn't a member of Team 7, which is supposedly the backup for the fight. If you can't find the person you want to vote for, just vote the "Someone not listed here" option.

last time i checked, sai was officially a member a team 7. and tsunade said hersefl to shikamaru that standard teams are 4 people. since kakashis taking asumas place yamato is kakashis replacement. so its safe to assume that shes sending sai with the rest of the team.

not that it mattered anyway. i wasnt going to vote for sai. just didnt understand why he wasnt an option

chet_chetty
Fri, 12-08-2006, 02:21 PM
here's a wild one: Kakuzu is killed and without recourse, Hidan performs a death ritual and sacrifices himself to his god(s).

samsonlonghair
Sat, 12-09-2006, 03:03 PM
Here's a stupid question:

On the poll results, why is one of the character's bars a different color than the other characters' bars?

elmojo
Sun, 12-10-2006, 12:07 PM
this is a great topic, i was thinking myself what if kakashi died?

then again his popularity surpasses alot of the other characters, i'm hoping shino's team will be dispatched .. that guy has not had any story time and since asuma is dead i bet his gf has a score to settle with hidan and co.

heero
Mon, 12-11-2006, 01:13 AM
Kakuzu and Hidan because Naruto will eventually arrive and destroy them both with the new technique.

viper00
Mon, 12-11-2006, 11:09 AM
Here's a stupid question:

On the poll results, why is one of the character's bars a different color than the other characters' bars?
Because Kakashi is so badass he gets his own color:p

Well i'm thinking Kakuzu and Hidan will be wiped out by Kakashi or Naruto with his new technique. If Kakashi will kill them it will be one of those things like Kakuzu or Hidan goes after either Ino, Choji or Shikamaru and severely hurts one of them and Kakashi could'nt make it in time to stop them from getting hurt and then he goes into a crazy rage and uses MS to send both Hidan and Kakuzu to another dimension.

Now if Naruto comes to save the day it will be like everyone throws all of thier best attacks at Hidan and Kakuzu but for it all just to be useless or just slow them down a bit and when everyone is exhausted and can't move anymore naruto comes in with his new technique and annihilates both Hidan and Kakuzu.

I'm probably horribly off in my prediction but oh well:cool:

Elyne
Mon, 12-11-2006, 08:00 PM
Because Kakashi is so badass he gets his own color:p

Now if Naruto comes to save the day it will be like everyone throws all of thier best attacks at Hidan and Kakuzu but for it all just to be useless or just slow them down a bit and when everyone is exhausted and can't move anymore naruto comes in with his new technique and annihilates both Hidan and Kakuzu.

I'm probably horribly off in my prediction but oh well:cool:

If you look at Chapter333 and page 10.. then I think Naruto will annihilate everyone execpt himself, unless he learns to control it better(which probably is the part of the training he is completing now).