PDA

View Full Version : Naruto 334

nests
Wed, 12-06-2006, 10:41 AM
Spoiler pic

Click here (http://img133.imagevenue.com/img.php?image=03303_0aldbdkq_0_122_566lo.jpg)

Kensee
Wed, 12-06-2006, 12:13 PM
Bottom right, is that his partner getting up? Or is he acutally down for the count?

SK
Wed, 12-06-2006, 12:21 PM
Can't really see much.

bxgreatone87
Wed, 12-06-2006, 12:36 PM
upper right pic looks like jirayas hair lol.

Kensee
Wed, 12-06-2006, 12:39 PM
upper right pic looks like jirayas hair lol.

Yenno at first, I thought the same =P.

Super5
Wed, 12-06-2006, 01:04 PM
Hidan looks pretty confident, but that's about all you can say about that pic. It looks like Hidan is talking to someone on his team though - probably Kakuzu, so I doubt he's dead.

Azaz31
Wed, 12-06-2006, 01:33 PM
*unqualified guess* - Kakashi.

conquistaDan
Wed, 12-06-2006, 01:40 PM
Well,I would say that Hidan is thinking that Kakuzu's abilities are strong and, kakashi won't really stop him,making him seem arrogant or cocky.

Yes i think that's his partner getting up too.

And i also think bxgreatone87 maybe right about that person being Jiraiya.We could be all wrong but just my thoughts.

I think Kakuzu's got something up his sleeve.And, i also think that more people are going to join this fight.Just a prediction,but it does seem that way.

post away fellas

FrogKing
Wed, 12-06-2006, 02:00 PM
^Man you guys get alot out of one pic. I couldn't see half the sh!t you guys are going on...Anyhow, I thought it was Jiraiya at first then realized it's probably just Chouji :( I do agree that Kakuzu's probably not dead and that now the great Kakashi must fight him to the death! Shika and co. have their hands more than full with Hikdan.

kimbap629
Wed, 12-06-2006, 06:07 PM
^Man you guys get alot out of one pic. I couldn't see half the sh!t you guys are going on...Anyhow, I thought it was Jiraiya at first then realized it's probably just Chouji :( I do agree that Kakuzu's probably not dead and that now the great Kakashi must fight him to the death! Shika and co. have their hands more than full with Hikdan.

yea or naruto comes out of no where and uses his new rasengan w/ wind element on kakuzu and blasts his body to bits...:D

or maybe we'll see jiraiya comes out soon too...havent seen that guys in a while~

maybe he's gonna come to yamato and help naruto train more and maybe actually learn a new jutsu...probably hirashin no jutsu so naruto could teleport super fast and combo it with rasengan~

Terracosmo
Wed, 12-06-2006, 06:49 PM
I wonder if Hidan will die after this fight. Akatsuki sure die like flies :O

nests
Wed, 12-06-2006, 10:44 PM
Not really. there has only bean one casulty confimed

Assertn
Wed, 12-06-2006, 11:14 PM
*unqualified guess* - Kakashi.
It's the back of chouji's hair. He's facing the same direction as shikamaru

jing
Wed, 12-06-2006, 11:49 PM
If Kakazu doesn't die... I'll be so fucking mad.

Azaz31
Thu, 12-07-2006, 03:19 AM
It's the back of chouji's hair. He's facing the same direction as shikamaru

as i said: unqualified guess :P

Zati
Thu, 12-07-2006, 03:48 AM
Great Naruto 334 RAW just out so early!

334 RAW sendspace (http://www.sendspace.com/file/a9z4ru)

Translation by WinterLion (http://mangahelpers.com/forum/index.php?topic=11730.msg237655#msg237655)

Man badass chapter and Kakuzu lives also got to find out what he is capable of. Great Kakashi action this chapter.

budak getah
Thu, 12-07-2006, 06:33 AM
naruto 334 scan

http://anip.homeunix.com/manga/naruto/

Augury
Thu, 12-07-2006, 07:54 AM
Thanks for the links.

Hm, so it seems that Kakashi loses the bandage and Kakuzu has two elements coming out of a single doll. Ino is pretty useless - there's really no reason to reveal herself, but then her abilities aren't exactly battle-type. It looks like the chapter is setting up for a Kakashi vs Akatsuki with the other three watching or receiving attacks.

Oh yeah, hasn't Kakashi already used his 4-raikiri-per-day limit? Maybe that last one only counts as one instead of two.

RasenDori
Thu, 12-07-2006, 09:25 AM
holy shit! that chapter was exciting. who could have guessed kakuzus ability was so odd. i havent been this excited since sakura and chiyo vs sasori. and damn kakuzu looks so badass with that coat off. i dont remember a character looking so damn cool since... well since zabuza switched costumes.

dont count ino out yet. we still dont know what shes capible of now. although kakashi will most likely be doing all the work

RyougaZell
Thu, 12-07-2006, 09:39 AM
Nice.
a Ghost user that allows them to live on his body.

I believe the trick Kakashi talked about was to kill the ghosts first. One already died.

LobsterMagnet
Thu, 12-07-2006, 09:43 AM
Dammit none of those links are working for me, and I really want to see the new chapter.

Edit: Never mind, was able to find the raw somewhere else. Must say that Kuzuku's crazy ghost things is quite amusing, we all kinda knew that kishi would give him some kind of crazy crap, and now I'm happy to finally have some vague idea of what it is.

nests
Thu, 12-07-2006, 11:26 AM
Oh yeah, hasn't Kakashi already used his 4-raikiri-per-day limit? Maybe that last one only counts as one instead of two.
Thats for Chidori not Raikiri

By the way great Chapter I knew Kakaxu would survive
Cool to hear that he can use Four types of chakra well only 3 now since it looks like Kakashi killed one of the ghost things

Knives122
Thu, 12-07-2006, 11:35 AM
Huzzah for plot devices, now all we have to do is wait for Ino and Chouji to do something useful and stop letting Kakashi do all the work.

Then we can have Sakura, Yamato and Naruto blow akatsuki up.

Then we start worrying about finding Sasuke again

Edort4
Thu, 12-07-2006, 11:40 AM
Nice chapter, we all knew that Kakuzu wouldn't die so easily but this new technique is quite a surprise. He seems to be the badass of the team, Hidan without his immortality so far is nothing, lets see their teamwork, these two dont look like Deidara and Sasori. They could create some crazy and deadly combos.

As usual any action with Kakashi involved is awesome, but like always he has to fight almost alone or give his best to save his companions. I would love to see some major fight with Kakashi and a partner as his equal so they can show cool and badass teamwork, like Naruto and Kakashi did against Itachis clone thing or even against Deidara.

In the only traslation I have read they say something about Kakuzu using 3 elements at his full potential, he is talking about using them separately no?

Now we are going to see the plan Shikamaru thought, some good action and some slim hope of defeating them, but in the end they will end fighting for survival with Kakashi overdoing it to protect them until reinforcements arrive.

Knives122
Thu, 12-07-2006, 11:50 AM
In the only traslation I have read they say something about Kakuzu using 3 elements at his full potential, he is talking about using them separately no?

From what I hear it seems like Kakuzu is able to use all 5 elements when the puppets are attached to him(the one Kakashi hit must've been earth) with Kakuzu himself using water.(or vice-versa).

Super5
Thu, 12-07-2006, 12:03 PM
Dammit none of those links are working for me, and I really want to see the new chapter.

Edit: Never mind, was able to find the raw somewhere else. Must say that Kuzuku's crazy ghost things is quite amusing, we all kinda knew that kishi would give him some kind of crazy crap, and now I'm happy to finally have some vague idea of what it is.
Man the links posted earlier are not working for me either... the sendspace one was deleted so I'm only able to read the translation. Lobster, could you post a link to the raw (please)??

Assertn
Thu, 12-07-2006, 12:05 PM
Kakashi's limit with raikiri is 6 per day.

The impression I had was that all of kakuzu's elemental abilities derived from the ghosts. Which could mean that he can no longer use earth jutsus.

Konohamaru
Thu, 12-07-2006, 12:47 PM
in the translated manga it says he can still use earth, maybe it was a mistake? cos lightning can beat earth. I like how Hidan is using the ghosts to be faster. Thats some team work there. Kakuzu finally showing his cool side for once. He was such a bore before and I thought he was the medic of the akatsuki to heal hidan after his battles. That skill and his super strength we saw in earlier chapters...interesting turn of event I say. Lets hope Shika's team, do something quick.

conquistaDan
Thu, 12-07-2006, 02:02 PM
The 334 link also won't work for me.The translation link works fine.

6 Raikiri per day?Wow i didn't know it was that much

conquistaDan
Thu, 12-07-2006, 02:04 PM
The 334 link also doesn't work for me either.Trans link works fine.

wow.I didn't know he could use 6 perday.

Does anyone still know what happend to his arm though?Or did i miss that?

Sorry if I did.

chet_chetty
Thu, 12-07-2006, 03:08 PM
well it looks like kakashi took out 2 of the 4 ghosts so far with the wind and fire ghosts remaining. i guess we wont know, at least for now, what element the first dead ghost was.

i'm wondering how kakashi seemed to take the blunt of the combo attack w/ hidan and the wind ghost but amazingly escaped to protect shikamaru and chouji from the lightning ghost. anyways, i think kakashi's jacket protected him from Hidan's scythe in case Hidan was targeting Kakashi for his ritual.

i'm thinking earth is kakuzu's own element apart from the elements of the ghosts.

Assertn
Thu, 12-07-2006, 04:14 PM
uh...what? you guys are all getting the randomest information it seems o.O

@Konohomaru: Where does it say he can still use earth? If you're talking about kakashi's line at the end, that doesn't necessarily imply that he STILL can use earth. Also, hidan didn't use kakuzu's wind ghost to make him move faster. He threw his body into the line of fire as a means to preoccupy kakashi.

@chet_chetty: um...2 out of the 4 ghosts?? We only saw 1 ghost die....

Sidnne
Thu, 12-07-2006, 04:24 PM
well it looks like kakashi took out 2 of the 4 ghosts so far with the wind and fire ghosts remaining. i guess we wont know, at least for now, what element the first dead ghost was.

i'm wondering how kakashi seemed to take the blunt of the combo attack w/ hidan and the wind ghost but amazingly escaped to protect shikamaru and chouji from the lightning ghost. anyways, i think kakashi's jacket protected him from Hidan's scythe in case Hidan was targeting Kakashi for his ritual.

i'm thinking earth is kakuzu's own element apart from the elements of the ghosts.

He did not kill two ghosts... Only one ghost died. He simply blocked the attack from the other one.

Something I found a little interesting: Kakashi has lost his jacket and his gloves, and his mask is slightly torn on the last page. I'm wondering if we might see Kakashi unmasked at some point during this battle.

And good job on Ino's part to blow her cover by coming out to ask Kakashi if he was ok. :rolleyes:

Death BOO Z
Thu, 12-07-2006, 04:51 PM
wait a second.. the ghost came out of the guy with the money complex, right? the dude which said that [other dude] is the first teamate he couldn't kill, am I wrong? becuase if so then it's quite possible that those ghosts are his old teammates, or something along the line, and here we have a fuckin' Sasori mega-crap all over again.

also, Kakashi continues to cheapify his chidori, first he runs straight on against an enemy while he's completly exposed (assassination jutsu my ass), and then he cancells out a lighting attack with his own chidori like it's some sort positive-negative crap? give me a break, why not throw the entire theme into the garbage and get it over with?
let's call it "Naruto : Mega magical fighters with masks and medevil eastren weapons", heck, it ties right up with Hurricane chronicles.

Augury
Thu, 12-07-2006, 05:03 PM
Well, to give Kakashi some credit, Hidan was still bound by Shikamaru at that point and Kakuzu was supposed to be down.

Oh yeah, hasn't Kakashi already used his 4-raikiri-per-day limit? Maybe that last one only counts as one instead of two.Thats for Chidori not Raikiri

Kakashi's limit with raikiri is 6 per day.
Someone else put up a seperate topic about the difference between Chidori and Raikiri, but it can be discussed here. What's the difference and where does the 6 per day number come from? All I remember was Kakashi telling Sasuke back in the Chuunin Exam Arc that his limit was 4 per day for Chidori, but I assumed that they were the same thing.

About the ghosts and elementals: It makes sense that Kakuzu would be able to use elements from the ghosts, but the one that does the wind jutsu and lightning jutsu both have the same design on their mask, which leads me to believe that it is the same one and each ghost has at least two elemental affinities.

Super5
Thu, 12-07-2006, 05:15 PM
About the ghosts and elementals: It makes sense that Kakuzu would be able to use elements from the ghosts, but the one that does the wind jutsu and lightning jutsu both have the same design on their mask, which leads me to believe that it is the same one and each ghost has at least two elemental affinities.

That would tie in to what DeathBooZ said about the ghosts being former teammates... If we assume his teammates were at least jounin level, then they must have at least 2 elemental affinities, so it makes sense from that perspective.

Konohamaru
Thu, 12-07-2006, 05:28 PM
hmm seems I read too fast then, hidan did jump in the line of fire. Still not sure about the last line one but I guess I see your point there.

Heres the MQ translation for people who couldn't get it before: http://ragingsilver.co.uk/naruto/Naruto-334-eng.zip

ChaosK
Thu, 12-07-2006, 08:05 PM
wtf is up with these 15-16 page chapters....:(

XioX
Thu, 12-07-2006, 09:21 PM
:) hello folks new here so go easy on me lol. Just caught up to the current chapter and Man awesome action and twists. im confused did one of the ghost die or not. Also did you all notice that before shika was about to get attacked by Kakuzus ghost he pulled out a scroll wounder why? Cant wait to find out!!!!!!

conquistaDan
Thu, 12-07-2006, 10:12 PM
Welcome to the forums.

I didn't notice a scroll getting pulled out.But i'd be interestred to see what happens next.

I was wondering.Does anyone else think that its strange how each ghost seems to have the strength of which ever other element affinity they need.Like the fire ghost having the wind element too.I don't know whatever.

Glad to see this fight is getting interesting.

Kitsune
Thu, 12-07-2006, 10:18 PM
@XioX: yes the ghost did die

what i'm confused about is when did Kakashi say he could use raikiri 6 times a day? During the Chunnin Exam he said he could use 4 chidoris a day and isnt raikiri even stronger so if anything wouldn't it be less?:confused:

bxgreatone87
Thu, 12-07-2006, 10:50 PM
@XioX: yes the ghost did die

what i'm confused about is when did Kakashi say he could use raikiri 6 times a day? During the Chunnin Exam he said he could use 4 chidoris a day and isnt raikiri even stronger so if anything wouldn't it be less?:confused:

Once again..... Raikiri=Chidori they are the same move the thing is it has diffrent names because of it's sound ( like 1 thousand birds chirping) and how he has used it (cut down lightning). so chidori is for the sound it makes and raikiri for how he used it thats why it has 2 diffrent names for the same move.

Sorry if i came off sounding like an asshole lol.... anyway he said during the chunin exam he can only do 4 in a day due to the use of it with sharingan, but there is a chance his tolerance in useing it has grown in three years and he may be able to use it 1-2 more times for all we know.

RasenDori
Thu, 12-07-2006, 11:10 PM
wtf is up with these 15-16 page chapters....:(

theres a discussion for that someone... general consensus is... we dont know
we rarely even get title pages these days

fahoumh
Thu, 12-07-2006, 11:48 PM
Once again..... Raikiri=Chidori they are the same move the thing is it has diffrent names because of it's sound ( like 1 thousand birds chirping) and how he has used it (cut down lightning). so chidori is for the sound it makes and raikiri for how he used it thats why it has 2 diffrent names for the same move.

Sorry if i came off sounding like an asshole lol.... anyway he said during the chunin exam he can only do 4 in a day due to the use of it with sharingan, but there is a chance his tolerance in useing it has grown in three years and he may be able to use it 1-2 more times for all we know.

It would seem Raikiri != Chidori

http://forums.gotwoot.net/showthread.php?t=14125

chet_chetty
Fri, 12-08-2006, 12:15 PM
uh...what? you guys are all getting the randomest information it seems o.O

@chet_chetty: um...2 out of the 4 ghosts?? We only saw 1 ghost die....

i wouldnt call it random information. i'd call it misinterpretation. oh well. i misinterpreted the black stuff coming off kakashi's left hand as the remains of the ghost itself when i think now it was just his glove burning off. I do see only 2 ghosts standing behind Kakuzu and Hidan on the last page.

Question: the jutsu that Shikamaru used in his and Chouji's "fight" w/ Sai, was that a scroll jutsu?

It looks like the lighter Shikamaru gave Kakashi will be used pretty soon.

toonice714
Sun, 12-10-2006, 12:14 AM
I got a bad feeling that the jounins that we all know and love are going to start dying. I have faith in Kakashi,but i got a bad feeling that all the exceptional jounin are going to start dying then the newbies will take their places. I hope not though. GO KAKASHI!!!

Psyke
Sun, 12-10-2006, 10:45 AM
Kakashi's too popular to be dead. Only mediocre or obscure ninjas with minimal fan base will DIE. Sad but true. :(

Necromas
Sun, 12-10-2006, 11:08 AM
It would seem Raikiri != Chidori

http://forums.gotwoot.net/showthread.php?t=14125

The difference is in the skill of the user. It's not like Kakashi uses chidori instead of raikiri when he wants to conserve energy.

fahoumh
Sun, 12-10-2006, 12:03 PM
The difference is in the skill of the user. It's not like Kakashi uses chidori instead of raikiri when he wants to conserve energy.

Perhaps you're correct...I'm not really certain, which is why I linked to that other thread discussing the difference between the two techniques. It's difficult sometimes to make calls on things like these when you're referencing something translated, let alone fan-translated because some things just can't be translated. Wow, I said translated quite a bit in this post....translated, translated, translated.

conquistaDan
Mon, 12-11-2006, 12:45 PM
I think that we might be taking this thing a bit too far.

All we need to know is that Kakashi is strong and able to take on Kakuzu,and possibly more of the Akatsuki.

Theory:maybe someone already knows this,but, does anyone else know if Kakusu will die if he loses all of his ghoats?

kAi
Mon, 12-11-2006, 09:06 PM
Well, we don't know for certain, but that's what many would be assuming at this point. You may be able to kill him without taking out any of the ghosts, but it seems he blocks fatal attacks with them, and that's what keeps him alive.

It would also be nice to know if these ghosts can come back to life, or if he can obtain others?

Super5
Mon, 12-11-2006, 11:06 PM
It seems like he can block attacks (at least ones piercing his body) with the ghosts because they can move freely inside him. Someone else mentioned this in the Ch 333 thread. I'm still not sure what the weird arm-detaching ability is though. Maybe one of the ghosts moves into his hand, he detaches it, and then the ghost controls it? There's no doubt Kakuzu's ridiculously strong though, Kakashi's gonna have to work overtime to save everyone.

conquistaDan
Tue, 12-12-2006, 05:01 PM
Well, I agree on the ghosts theory.However i don't think Kakuzu is really that strong.But I'm guessing he can take out quite a few of the Konoha clan.

I found some more info on him from a Wikipedia article:

In addition to his body being sewn together by thread, Kakuzu has four masks sewn onto his back, each one resembling a demonic animal. The visible three resemble an eagle, a lion, and an ox. The fourth is damaged by Kakashi Hatake's Lightning Blade before being unveiled, so it's unclear what it animal it is intended to resemble. When Kakuzu unsews the masks, they burst from his back and form bodies vaguely resembling their animal with the same thread that holds Kakuzu together. The damaged mask melts after forming, meaning the others would probably do the same if damaged. Each mask creature is able to control and attack with a specific chakra element: the eagle uses wind, the lion uses fire, and the ox uses lightning. The broken mask is never given the chance to display its element. When all four are intact, Kakuzu has the potential to control all five chakra elements simultaneously.

Finally, Kakuzu has an unnamed earth-based jutsu that hardens his body, increasing his strength and rendering him virtually invulnerable to any physical attack. So far, only Kakashi Hatake's Lightning Blade has been able to beat this technique, which is due to the natural weakness that earth-based jutsu have to lightning-based jutsu. It's not clear if the broken mask is responsible for this technique or if Kakuzu has a natural affinity towards earth.

I could be worng about my theory on each animal having two elements.But just because the article doesn't mention it doesn't mean I'm wrong.I still think each one has complimentary elements for each other.But again, just a theory.

Also I'm guessing that the broken mask was water element based.

Assassin
Wed, 12-13-2006, 03:37 PM
So um, anyone got a link that works? one says 404 and the other doesn't have anything past 332

12345p
Wed, 12-13-2006, 08:02 PM
So um, anyone got a link that works? one says 404 and the other doesn't have anything past 332Agreed. I too am having trouble. Many thank you's to the first one that does! :D

Super5
Wed, 12-13-2006, 08:15 PM
Here's a link. Let me know if it works - and you'll need an unzipper for .rar
http://www.narutochuushin.com/downloads/script/downloads.php?title=manga_chapter334

Assassin
Thu, 12-14-2006, 02:29 AM
yep that works. thanx alot.

12345p
Thu, 12-14-2006, 02:47 AM
Here's a link. Let me know if it works - and you'll need an unzipper for .rar
http://www.narutochuushin.com/downloads/script/downloads.php?title=manga_chapter3347Zip (http://www.7-zip.org/) to the rescue. Works great, thanks!