Thu, 11-30-2006, 08:08 PM
http://yhbt.mine.nu/t/n211.torrent

BioAlien
Thu, 11-30-2006, 08:15 PM
yea, it is out.

But there is 0 seed. :confused:

bxgreatone87
Thu, 11-30-2006, 08:22 PM
when its like that i just force start and i get it done pretty fast lol. i just forced started now and it downloading at 146kb/s not great but better then nothing lol. hope something appealing happens in this one. with doing reaserch projects all day i really need something to enjoy lol.

imanewb
Thu, 11-30-2006, 09:02 PM
yeah..thanks.
i guess it was a joke then..

redcat
Thu, 11-30-2006, 09:44 PM
another shitty filler. the first 10 mins is naruto stopping that fag from killing the bigger fag like 20 times over and over. i guess doing that half a dozen times last episode wasnt enough. they also keep showing the same exact god damn flashbacks over and over too. the ending is also so horribly obvious too, its a waste of time. the guys little brother is going to show himself at the very last moment and the big fag will be saved and they will all have a gay orgy and cry together. naruto will mutter some motivational bullshit, and then they will move on to more filler. hurray.

the only good thing in this ep is when sakura almost got impailed in the face by the little kid's spear.

Deadfire
Thu, 11-30-2006, 10:22 PM
yeah..thanks.
i guess it was a joke then..

Dattebayo Fansubs, LLC expects an official apology from all 36,291 "fans" who sent in death, rape, 'removed you from my homepage', and other threats. Oh, and of course, You Have Been Trolled, again. For those of you who still haven't got it NO NARUTO IS NOT DROPPED.

Let this be a lesson to you, when you see the four letters YHBT it's a joke. It always has and possibly will always be.

Mr. Roboto
Fri, 12-01-2006, 12:17 AM
so the little kids love gantetsu because he saved them while he helped kill their families and rob their houses? i liked the scene where he brought the little girl into the clubhouse and told her that her parents are dead but it's alright because she's got a new family. she must have had some pretty crappy parents to not be sad about them being dead. aside from all of that, naruto thinks he's a good guy.

DarthEnderX
Fri, 12-01-2006, 02:50 AM
I honestly dozed off when the kids started their little Gantetsu flashback.

Woke up with Naruto chewing on wires.

God, Feb can't come fast enough.

Kraco
Fri, 12-01-2006, 11:05 AM
so the little kids love gantetsu because he saved them while he helped kill their families and rob their houses? i liked the scene where he brought the little girl into the clubhouse and told her that her parents are dead but it's alright because she's got a new family. she must have had some pretty crappy parents to not be sad about them being dead. aside from all of that, naruto thinks he's a good guy.
Yeah. I also found that hilarious. Stockholm syndrome is an understatement here.

This little arc is starting to leak worse than the ship cut in two. Well, let's at least hope the rogue ninjas will put up a decent fight before getting beaten.

Spiegel
Fri, 12-01-2006, 12:17 PM
Well, let's at least hope the rogue ninjas will put up a decent fight before getting beaten.

Yeah, I don't think I have ever seen a good fight come from the episodes like these, But as always I could be wrong. Well at least we can Hope.

Nai
Sat, 12-02-2006, 02:57 AM
I don't really care much for the plot as it's the usual predictable hogwash but Monju has to be the best filler villain as of yet. Granted, that isn't much of an accomplishment but sexiness combined with string based techniques just makes me happy.

... Sadly, it seems Monju will be the first one beaten. Then we'll only have moleman ( ... assuming he wasn't destroyed while awkwardly going MWAHAHA ) and the umbrella avenger left. Ugh.

DarthEnderX
Sat, 12-02-2006, 03:23 AM
I can't imagine that the korean artist who was drawing Monju actually though that he was trying to draw a guy. It's just not possible. Nobody is THAT effeminate looking on purpose.

Animeniax
Sat, 12-02-2006, 08:29 AM
I liked this episode ok, but it's like most filler, nothing worth remembering or re-watching. I'll still archive it, but I doubt I'll have reason to watch it ever again. If my life gets to a point where I re-watch this episode, I'll slit my wrists.

The animation was pretty good, except for the villains who are almost all drawn poorly in filler episodes. Of course the story twist was predictable and to those of you patting yourselves on the back for figuring out what was going to happen (like redcat), maybe you're too old to be watching this kids' cartoon.

Terracosmo
Wed, 01-17-2007, 07:35 PM
I don't really care much for the plot as it's the usual predictable hogwash but Monju has to be the best filler villain as of yet. Granted, that isn't much of an accomplishment but sexiness combined with string based techniques just makes me happy.

Well I am slowly but surely catching up on the filler and I just saw this episode, just bumped to say "HELL YEAH!" since Monju caught my attention as well. Not like it's anything new that me and Nai think the same way about anime characters but hey.

You just can't see enough Terra posts!