PDA

View Full Version : Naruto 333

kAi
Thu, 11-30-2006, 08:36 AM
Raw Chapter 333 (http://rapidshare.com/files/5439574/Naruto_333.zip)

RasenDori
Thu, 11-30-2006, 09:09 AM
haha. chouji reminded me of sonic the hedgehog

LobsterMagnet
Thu, 11-30-2006, 09:32 AM
Goddammit Kuzuku better not be dead! here's hoping that we see him go berzerk in the next chapter.

RyougaZell
Thu, 11-30-2006, 09:55 AM
Very interesting chapter.
We need translations...

mage
Thu, 11-30-2006, 10:43 AM
Translations:

http://mangahelpers.com/forum/index.php?topic=11429.0

This is getting pretty lame. Now ninja fights are decided by who has the elemental advantage? Sounds like a good way of not having to be creative. Pretty good fight, nevertheless. Hopefully Kakuzu is dead. I really don't want to have to see round 3 with him. Just advance the damn story!

nests
Thu, 11-30-2006, 10:44 AM
Cool chapter. I knew thigs were over when I saw Kakashi was using Sharingan

Knives122
Thu, 11-30-2006, 10:51 AM
Haha, Kazaku's a bitch. Hopefully "The big picture" next ch. refers to how Kakashi pretty much makes everything better when he's around.

Then they all go after Hidan. But than again, what kind of series would this be if they didn't drag it along just long enough for Naruto and Sakura to show up.

Zati
Thu, 11-30-2006, 11:04 AM
Edit : Better Scanlation out!

MQ Scan by Yume (http://www.toughisntenough.com/333/333.zip)

RyougaZell
Thu, 11-30-2006, 11:24 AM
I was wondering when Kishimoto was going to introduce elemental weaknesses.

Using elemental techniques without some kind of superiority/inferiority between them would have been lame.

Death BOO Z
Thu, 11-30-2006, 11:46 AM
the best part of it was when Naruto said he's glad he can still 'save' Sasuke.., something other than fights, at last...
also, Shouldn't wood be 'sucky' against Fire? and where's the five way pentegram from Otogizoushi and Shaman Kind (and lot's of others..) but, heck, the pokemon tringale is back, how long will it be until they inroduce dragon uber type element? or chaos/light jutsus?

all in all, a very nice chapter, but I'm guessing Kazuku will use his uber metal element to regenrate himself, so they'll Sakura to break him in pieces.
"Damn, Uber powered woman, my only weakness, how did you know?"

Genma
Thu, 11-30-2006, 11:55 AM
Not really sure I like the whole elemental aspect that they're adding into the storyline. I mean, for 300 chapters they've been fighting without even noting which element is stronger than the other, then all of a sudden Kakashi brings it up. What gives?

Chapter was pretty cool regardless.

Konohamaru
Thu, 11-30-2006, 12:16 PM
*See page 12 for reference*
wtf how does lightning beat earth?! Earth cannot conduct electiricity therefore should be immune to electric?! like being grounded with a power supply. Long you are grounded, you won't get shocked.

Apart from that, Kakuzu got owned, lol.

RyougaZell
Thu, 11-30-2006, 12:26 PM
the best part of it was when Naruto said he's glad he can still 'save' Sasuke.., something other than fights, at last...
also, Shouldn't wood be 'sucky' against Fire? and where's the five way pentegram from Otogizoushi and Shaman Kind (and lot's of others..) but, heck, the pokemon tringale is back, how long will it be until they inroduce dragon uber type element? or chaos/light jutsus?

all in all, a very nice chapter, but I'm guessing Kazuku will use his uber metal element to regenrate himself, so they'll Sakura to break him in pieces.
"Damn, Uber powered woman, my only weakness, how did you know?"

I always thought that elemental weakenesses/superiority where created during the times of Dungens and Dragons :rolleyes:

wood isn't one of the mayor element on Naruto, so they don't mention it.

benjaminz
Thu, 11-30-2006, 01:48 PM
I guess this means Naruto's eventually going to gain water as a second element. Uzumaki means whirlpool, go figure..."Water/Wind element explosion-no-jutsu!"
...How convenient if that happens, since he'll counter Sasuke's fire elemental affinity.

animus
Thu, 11-30-2006, 02:02 PM
*See page 12 for reference*
wtf how does lightning beat earth?! Earth cannot conduct electiricity therefore should be immune to electric?! like being grounded with a power supply. Long you are grounded, you won't get shocked.

Apart from that, Kakuzu got owned, lol.

Yea I agree. And how the hell does wind being lightning? And why the hell does Lightning beat earth? You'd think lightning would be strong versus water. And uh, I could see still air feeding a fire, but a hurricane feeding a fire? Comeon.

Assertn
Thu, 11-30-2006, 02:09 PM
Wood is a combination of earth and water

RyougaZell
Thu, 11-30-2006, 02:22 PM
Fire is empowered by Wind.

Wind disperses Lighting.

Lighting brakes Earth.

Earth stops Water.

Water destroys Fire.

That's how Kishimoto is working with it.

SK
Thu, 11-30-2006, 02:42 PM
Good chapter, I just hope this dude is dead and doesn't magically have some life saving jutsu, because that is just getting played out by now.

Assertn
Thu, 11-30-2006, 02:49 PM
yeah, i want kakuzu to be dead. It's been a long time when a quick plan execution led to someone's death.

By the way....what would shikamaru have done if kakashi didnt join their team?

bxgreatone87
Thu, 11-30-2006, 03:18 PM
I seriously thought it was gonna be a waste of a chapter when they went to naruto explaining the weakness/strengths of jutsu's but then we go back and see an arm fly thru kakuzu's chest!!!!

I have a bad feeling about this though since it is just a chest shot the guy might regenerate which sucks completely. These ninja gotta learn how to completely detroy the head or something maybe then they cant come back. A chidori to the head is impossible to come back from unless someone can put together a million pieces of skull and brians :D

LobsterMagnet
Thu, 11-30-2006, 03:20 PM
On one hand it would be nice to see a well executed plan lead to a fatality on the other hand I really don't want Kuzuku to experience such a quick fatality, I mean he's apart of the akatsuki, I'm hoping that we'll see him pull out some kind of crazy blood line or jutsu because akatsuki members really deserve a big finale before they bite the dust.

chet_chetty
Thu, 11-30-2006, 03:21 PM
I was under the impression that the use of strategy would continue in this chapter. I didnt expect it to be as good as how Shikamaru started the plan. It seems the shadow jutsu always ends up getting broken and there was that thing where Shikamaru said the first move is just a setup. I thought he would take it further giving the shadow jutsu almost always gets broken.

edit: powerups/ninjutsu from here on out?

Sidnne
Thu, 11-30-2006, 04:47 PM
Goddammit Kuzuku better not be dead! here's hoping that we see him go berzerk in the next chapter.

No, he had better be dead. I'm tired of seeing guys get their heads chopped off, peirced through the hearts, and bodys torn to peices and still survive. Its long overdue that we get to see someone just die and die quickly.

Death13a
Thu, 11-30-2006, 04:52 PM
I wander does none of those two have fox demon inside?

bagandscalpel
Thu, 11-30-2006, 05:04 PM
Bah, considering the current trend of things, I expect the next chapter to open up with Kakuzu ensnaring Kakashi's arm with those blood-wires.

And as effective as the plan was, I'm rather put out by the fact that two elite-of-the-elite shinobi got caught rather quickly.

Teki
Thu, 11-30-2006, 05:32 PM
Yeah, I dont want kakuzu to die that easily.

Since kakuzu uses earth-based jutsu so far, what if what kakashi hit was some kind of mud clone or something. Because chouji attacked kakuzu and made like a lot of smoke and whatnot, maybe kakuzu hid in that to create a clone or something. kakuzu thinks unlinke his partner right?:p

Sidnne
Thu, 11-30-2006, 05:37 PM
Yeah, I dont want kakuzu to die that easily.

Since kakuzu uses earth-based jutsu so far, what if what kakashi hit was some kind of mud clone or something. Because chouji attacked kakuzu and made like a lot of smoke and whatnot, maybe kakuzu hid in that to create a clone or something. kakuzu thinks unlinke his partner right?:p

Then Kishi better have a damn good explaination as to why the Sharingan couldn't see that it was a clone.

kAi
Thu, 11-30-2006, 06:41 PM
This was a nice chapter, good to see a well thought out plan, and do well, with a good end result. As most of you've been saying I hope Kakazu is dead, or at the very most be able to trap Kakashi's hand so that Hidan may attack him, or something else, but I really hope that he doesn't survive something like that.

Naruto seems to have created a massive crator with his jutsu, it seems it's just about complete. Now, is Naruto going to start using water based techniques so he can counter Sasuke?

nests
Thu, 11-30-2006, 06:42 PM
Sharingan cannot see Kagebushin it can only see trough regular bushings the samething happend to Itachi

And I hope Kakazu is not dead since it took quite a lot to kill Sasori. I expect a least a little bit more but if he is dead than Kakashi is badass

RyougaZell
Thu, 11-30-2006, 06:43 PM
Well... since Naruto's element is wind, according to the exam Kakashi gave him... I don't think he would be a fast learner of Suiton Jutsus.

While I do agree it would be nice to see Kakuzu dieng after a well thought plan... I really doubt he won't have something under his sleeve to save himself... like being able to repair his own body with his black chakra strings....

I mean... I wouldn't be surprised he can exchange damaged body parts with other peoples.

UChessmaster
Thu, 11-30-2006, 06:48 PM
there there`s the problem that clones dont bleed

Assertn
Thu, 11-30-2006, 06:52 PM
there there`s the problem that clones dont bleed

Didn't a naruto clone cough up blood when neji hit it during the main matches of the chuunin exam?

bxgreatone87
Thu, 11-30-2006, 06:55 PM
Sharingan cannot see Kagebushin it can only see trough regular bushings the samething happend to Itachi

And I hope Kakazu is not dead since it took quite a lot to kill Sasori. I expect a least a little bit more but if he is dead than Kakashi is badass

I think you are wrong on that one bro. If i remember corectly sasuke tells naruto he knows which one is the orginal copy with sharigan during thier fight at the end of the anime. I think it was before naruto went ape-shit with kyubby chakra.

I hope kakuzu is dead cause come on how many ninja can take an arm in the chest and survive, thats just getting annoying if you get hit with a fatal blow die already.

On naruto's jutsu that shit is gonna be OD if he created that huge crator with out even completeing it yet lol. sasuke's fire jutsu didnt effect naruto when he used kyubbi chakra so im not worried about that and i doubt he gonna start learning water jutsu's without even learning more thunder jutsu's which is his affinity.

darkmetal505
Thu, 11-30-2006, 07:22 PM
From the picture it looks that Kakashi's Raikiri just ripped through his body. However, we know that Kakuzu has the ability to manipulate the insides of his body. He might have moved organs around at the last moment to prevent a vital point form being hit.

bxgreatone87
Thu, 11-30-2006, 07:26 PM
From the picture it looks that Kakashi's Raikiri just ripped through his body. However, we know that Kakuzu has the ability to manipulate the insides of his body. He might have moved organs around at the last moment to prevent a vital point form being hit.

I soooo hope you are wrong on that one because kakuzu said he didnt sense kakashi so he shouldnt have been able to move any organs around to save himself. Also since he had his steel body jutsu up i dont wouldnt think he would worry about where his organs are if he thinks he is invincible at that point.

darkmetal505
Thu, 11-30-2006, 08:01 PM
I soooo hope you are wrong on that one because kakuzu said he didnt sense kakashi so he shouldnt have been able to move any organs around to save himself. Also since he had his steel body jutsu up i dont wouldnt think he would worry about where his organs are if he thinks he is invincible at that point.

I'm assuming that if Kakuzu had sensed Kakashi, he would have avoided the hit completely. He was just surprised that he didn't sense Kakashi fast enough. This way, Kishi can still keep Kakuzu alive. That steel body jutsu seems to affect only his exterior, even as Raikiri was entering him, he could have moved his heart.

bxgreatone87
Thu, 11-30-2006, 08:18 PM
Even if they do survive against kakashi and shika's group naruto is gonna come and destroy them with the new jutsu.

ToFuGuY
Thu, 11-30-2006, 09:58 PM
oooo wow a intense chapter, cant wait til next week!

dude.. kakashi and old badass self again.. woot!

p0ltergeist
Thu, 11-30-2006, 11:48 PM
Wow, lately it's been one "bad-ass moment" after another, each time getting better and better. But I have to doubt that Kakuzu will really die from this... because Hidan is already beaten completely, and it would just be boring to end it so easily. I am 99% sure that Kakuzu will not die from that.

nests
Fri, 12-01-2006, 12:43 AM
I think you are wrong on that one bro. If i remember corectly sasuke tells naruto he knows which one is the orginal copy with sharigan during thier fight at the end of the anime. I think it was before naruto went ape-shit with kyubby chakra.
I just went over the two fights between Naruto and Sasuke in the manga and anime and he never says anything like that. All he does is kick the crap out of every clone that comes near him. If you remember even Neji with his Byakugan cant tell wich Naruto is the real one.

Augury
Fri, 12-01-2006, 01:38 AM
For some reason I found the "raikiri pierces all!" panel to be very funny.

On the "who hopes Kazuku will die or survive": I hope that Kazuku will die (or die after escaping) because Kakashi + shikamaru have been presented as nearly the strongest and most intelligent ninjas out of the introduced characters that the village has to offer. If Kakashi is unable to defeat someone who specializes in an element that lightning is strong against, then all of these eventual Akasuki death fights will drag out or have them die together in some massive Naruto-attack.

SK
Fri, 12-01-2006, 01:40 AM
But I have to doubt that Kakuzu will really die from this... because Hidan is already beaten completely, and it would just be boring to end it so easily. I am 99% sure that Kakuzu will not die from that.

Or, Kakuzu could be dead and Hidan will be an informer (or forced to be one).

Stoopider
Fri, 12-01-2006, 02:38 AM
Don't mind Kakuzu dying. Fitting end to it I personally find. Kakuzu ain't that cool to be honest.

THis would be a good time, where either more akatsuki's join in the battle, or Akatsuki stands up and takes them seriously. Because The Leaf has already annihilated 2 Akatsuki's where all other villages had failed.

Raven
Fri, 12-01-2006, 03:04 AM
Oh come on, Kakuzu won't die. That would be way too quick... and besides, when does a character ever die when the final statement of a chapter is "ZOMG IS HE DEAD?!?!!?"

conquistaDan
Fri, 12-01-2006, 01:49 PM
Well, he could though.Even though that black stuff seems to be a creature that has a mind of its own.Kakashi put his arm through his chest,that's gotta do something to him bad.

I agree with Stoopider.I would actually like to see him do more attacks and find out what that black stuff is.But i wouldn't mind him dying.

Parkalash
Fri, 12-01-2006, 02:09 PM
its way to early to think that Kakuzu is dead.. sence there hasnt bean a single stong enemy that has died in one episode or charpter.. that is simly not the way naruto works and never has.. the fights are allways to long and twists there and here.. i think that naruto and sakura will come and do the finnish move or something if not on both the guys then at least one of them.. that's a Fact

Assertn
Fri, 12-01-2006, 03:59 PM
Thinking back to the whole "rock paper scissors" thing with elements and how people feel they were introduced rather abruptly...Actually I don't think its quite as bad as you guys think.

Reflecting back on the hokage fight, for example, the 2nd beat the 3rd's fire with water, and the 3rd countered the 2nd's water with earth.

Sidnne
Fri, 12-01-2006, 04:38 PM
I don't think anyone actually believes that Kakuzu is dead, we are just hoping that he is.

But as others have said, nobody ever dies this quickly in the world of Naruto, unfortunately, except for maybe Hayate.

It is very unlikely that anyone will be killed until Naruto joins the fight, which won't happen until he completes his jutsu. His jutsu probably won't be complete for, at the earliest, two more chapters, which will likely be followed by several chapters of Naruto, Sakura, Sai, and Yamato rushing through the forest to aide the others, while they try their best to hang on and survive against two Akatsuki members. We can probably expect this battle to be drawn out for about two months.

The worst part about this is that we will have to endure another of Kishi's hair-brained, cop-outs as to how Kakuzu, using an earth jutsu, managed to survive against Kakashi's lightning jutsu, after he just declared that earth could be defeated by lightning. Nevermind the fact that Kakashi's arm is through Kakuzu's chest.

The one thing I am hoping to come from this battle is that we get to see Naruto actually kill someone with his own hands for the first time.

kimbap629
Fri, 12-01-2006, 06:12 PM
i'm thinking they might pull off another itachi-kisame thing that they just did..

like when itachi and kisame were "made" while the real ones were far off...

so if that is true, then the kakuzu and hidan konoha were fighting were fake, and one could imagine how strong they really are~

OR

they could probably replace kakuzu with another guy like what they did with replacing that akatsuki member with "tobi"

LobsterMagnet
Fri, 12-01-2006, 10:29 PM
Seeing as how we know jack shit about Kuzuku there's plenty of room for Kishi as a writer to pull out just about anything from his ass to justify his survival.

Honestly I'm sort of looking forward to it, seeing as we've really not gotten any sort of background on the akatsuki members yet. Only one we knowing anything concrete about is itachi and even his motivations for joining them remain unclear (my guess is that he did it out of boredom).

So if whatever dues ex machina kishi chooses to use, I'm really curious to see what it is since it'll reveal at least something about Kuzuku's background and abilities.

Assertn
Fri, 12-01-2006, 10:42 PM
Seeing as how we know jack shit about Kuzuku there's plenty of room for Kishi as a writer to pull out just about anything from his ass to justify his survival.

Honestly I'm sort of looking forward to it, seeing as we've really not gotten any sort of background on the akatsuki members yet. Only one we knowing anything concrete about is itachi and even his motivations for joining them remain unclear (my guess is that he did it out of boredom).

So if whatever dues ex machina kishi chooses to use, I'm really curious to see what it is since it'll reveal at least something about Kuzuku's background and abilities.

I almost know more about Sasori than Itachi

LobsterMagnet
Fri, 12-01-2006, 10:56 PM
Oh c'mon we never really learned that much about Sasori.

Kishi never really fleshed out those flashbacks, all we got were the recurring image of him using his puppet parents to try and hug him. We never knew why sasori killed them.

We never really knew why he was even in the akatsuki aside from the fact that he was kage killer, plus with an arsenal of 300 human puppets who knows what kind other crazy things he might have developed

Honestly I had to chose who I'd rather see survive from that arc, I would have preferred to have Diadara killed off and Sasori continue to go on.

From what we've seen Diadara seems to be nothing more then a one trick pony.

Assertn
Fri, 12-01-2006, 11:02 PM
Oh c'mon we never really learned that much about Sasori.

Kishi never really fleshed out those flashbacks, all we got were the recurring image of him using his puppet parents to try and hug him. We never knew why sasori killed them.

We never really knew why he was even in the akatsuki aside from the fact that he was kage killer, plus with an arsenal of 300 human puppets who knows what kind other crazy things he might have developed

Honestly I had to chose who I'd rather see survive from that arc, I would have preferred to have Diadara killed off and Sasori continue to go on.

From what we've seen Diadara seems to be nothing more then a one trick pony.

Chiyo explained the culture of the sand village, and how the ninjas of sasori's era were raised to have no emotions and learn only to kill. Sasori's whole backstory is meant to be understood that he is a product of the environment he was raised in. I actually prefer his moments in the series more than most others because there was alot of depth in it without it actually being spoonfed like so many other aspects of the show.

I also like seeing fights where a major character is defeated before his abilities are fully utilized, just because its too cliche otherwise.

Edit: Also....kimimaro and haku had much less involved backstories too. Like them, I'm sure sasori's backstory will be twice as long in the anime than in the manga.

bxgreatone87
Sat, 12-02-2006, 12:22 AM
on the whole kakuzu dieing thing if he survives this kakashi always has his MS waiting to be used so there is no reason for this guy to live thru a fight with kakashi.

mage
Sat, 12-02-2006, 01:38 AM
I guess Kakashi's hand being bandaged had nothing to do with anything, then. What was the point of drawing it on him?

toonice714
Sat, 12-02-2006, 03:54 PM
Dont be so sure he wont die. Kakuzu even said that he has outlasted all of his other partners except for Hidan. Maybe he will die abruptly and Hidan will freak out and unleash some hidden potential.

ChaosK
Sat, 12-02-2006, 09:26 PM
Hidan's kinda like a necromancer...I'm seeing a resurrection of Kakuzu...

Super5
Sun, 12-03-2006, 12:44 AM
C'mon guys... Kakuzu is not going to die for a couple reasons:

1. Kakashi has not used whatever it was that Shikamaru gave him in the last chapter. Kishi does not leave plot points like this unused.

2. Kakashi has indicated that Kakuzu will die. Every time a character says this, the guy they're talking about doesn't die.

3. Kakuzu has not revealed his strongest ability yet... it is unlikely Kishi will kill him off before he's used his strongest jutsu/reached his full potential. Right before Chiyo and Sasori died, they both used their strongest techniques... there was no potential for further development for them, so Kishi felt he could kill them off IMO.

I doubt Kakuzu has shown his strongest move yet. Besides, what was this "ability" that he mentioned (the turn body into steel jutsu)? Could this indicate a blood-line limit? If so, it's about time we had another one.

Anyway, this is mostly a summary of what other people mentioned in this thread.

.noname.silent
Sun, 12-03-2006, 10:08 AM
^ did you read the manga and pay attention to what just happened in the last few pages of it?

tehlegend
Sun, 12-03-2006, 11:29 PM
i can see kakuzu surviving by patching up his wound with those string thingies... hell he fixed hidans severed head... i hope that he's atleast weakened but able to draw out his "ultimate ability" whatever that may be. and they survive and proceed to spread hidan out across the entire area of the forest to prevent future trouble... :D

or perhaps they kill em both, but their deaths trigger a signal to the other akatsuki, who send reinforcements... i dont think thats as likely because we didnt see it with sasori and deidara, but we didnt know about that communication method at the time either...

Necromas
Sun, 12-03-2006, 11:54 PM
In the Kakashi vs. Itachi and Kakashi vs. Zabuza fights, the sharingan could not tell that water clones were not real.

I wouldn't mind seeing Kakuzu die, he's stretch armstrong combined with greed from FMA, I think he's kind of lame.

And I'd really not enjoy seeing a bunch of space devoted to a backstory on him so he can be fleshed out more before he dies.

Someonemanr
Mon, 12-04-2006, 04:51 PM
Hm, I think it'd actually be kinda cool to see him killed off quickly and efficiently, but most likely he's not going to die, especially since he seemed so calm when he was saying "that speed of reading hand seals... this level of lightning jutsus... ahh, you're..." or something like that, anyway, he seemed rather calm and realized Kakashi's identity, and yeah, as someone else said, seems pretty likely he can use those strings of his to heal up his wounds, it's possible he's another puppet type, probably his body is some type of outer casing, maybe those strings are what he turned himself into. *shrugs* Just have to wait and see, anyhoo, nice to see Naruto having the same feeling it used to, it was lulling for awhile.

bxgreatone87
Mon, 12-04-2006, 05:25 PM
since nothing diffrent to discuss till next chapter. something just poped up in my head that made me think a little. Naruto is getting this brand new jutsu and all but kishi left an opening for sasuke to still be stronger then him. remember oro told sasuke not to use some jutsu he was getting ready to use..... he may already have something to trump this hurrican rasengan. Not to mention an opening for MS since kakashi has gotten it without killing any of his friends.

maybe the jutsu jiraya said not to use really isnt 4tail mode and can be just as powerful, but all indications so far are pointing otherwise. Here is hopeing to something more special then just the new rasengan against a diffrent chidori.

It is kinda interesting when you think about it really how no matter what he leaves openings for sasuke (his favorite character) to be the most powerful character besides itachi and akatsuki leader i guess.

conquistaDan
Tue, 12-05-2006, 01:30 AM
Well, let me first say great chapter.One of the best i've read in a while.Alot of goodies

Kakuzu being calm was interesting because even though we'd probably all want him to die and this to be over with,deep down i think we all want to see his abilities a little bit more now that Kakashi is in the picture.And, since he's(kishi+ kakashi)already started to explain and show some.I personally wouldn't mind.Kakuzu's a pretty interesting guy.And being as how he could have an inherited trait, or blood line limit,it could turn out cool.

Secondly.I love how Naruto is getting taught all of this stuff by Kakashi and Yamato.It's like a business student getting personally trained by Warren Buffet and Bill Gates or something.Anywho.Having Kakshi in the fight makes things better and now that he's actually a big part of the fight,it can only get better.

Note:I figured something that could bring out some clues.In slide 14 Naruto was explaining that he understood Yamato's element teachings.I think that means something deeper.

He was saying that his wind can "help" and save the fire.I think we all know that that means he's going to save Sasuke or atleast something of that nature.I could be wrong but just a theory.And also,Kishi has a tendancy to draw Naruto with a certain tired focused look on his face when ever he gets to figuring something out or get smart about a situation.

Once again just a theory.Post away

LobsterMagnet
Tue, 12-05-2006, 02:41 PM
As for the whole wind saving the fire it's supposed to be an extended metaphor of how naruto's resolve will strengthen Sasuke's lost bonds of friendship, blah blah you get the idea.

Meteros
Tue, 12-05-2006, 08:43 PM
kakashi using raikiri with his bandaged hand will influence the result in 334

Sidnne
Wed, 12-06-2006, 01:27 AM
In the Kakashi vs. Itachi and Kakashi vs. Zabuza fights, the sharingan could not tell that water clones were not real.

I wouldn't mind seeing Kakuzu die, he's stretch armstrong combined with greed from FMA, I think he's kind of lame.

And I'd really not enjoy seeing a bunch of space devoted to a backstory on him so he can be fleshed out more before he dies.

The Sharingan could and did see the that water clones weren't real against Zabuza. Kakashi copied the water clone jutsu and made his own, which he used to attack Zabuza's water clone. He didn't attack the water clone with his actual person.

And vs Itachi, it wasn't a clone. It was more of a disguise, so I don't think that counts.

Assertn
Wed, 12-06-2006, 10:58 AM
The Sharingan could and did see the that water clones weren't real against Zabuza. Kakashi copied the water clone jutsu and made his own, which he used to attack Zabuza's water clone. He didn't attack the water clone with his actual person.

And vs Itachi, it wasn't a clone. It was more of a disguise, so I don't think that counts.
No.....

Kakashi copied the water clone jutsu because he saw zabuza performing the water clone jutsu, but he can't physically see anything different between a clone form and the real body.

Super5
Wed, 12-06-2006, 02:14 PM
No.....

Kakashi copied the water clone jutsu because he saw zabuza performing the water clone jutsu, but he can't physically see anything different between a clone form and the real body.
Isn't it byakugan that can see the difference between clones and real bodies, not sharingan (like Assertn said)? However, even byakugan is fooled by shadow clones since they have a real chakra circulation system. But it wouldn't be fooled by water clones.

Sidnne
Wed, 12-06-2006, 07:45 PM
From http://www.narutofan.com/index.php/content-advanced%20bloodlines,sharingan

The Sharingan has many abilities, but it's main one is the ability to copy every Nin, Gen, and Tai Jutsu seen by it. This means that in every fight the Sharingan is used, the more techniques are learned. Also, this doesn't require the user to want to learn the technique. It is like a defense mechanism, which operates once the attack commences. Another of the Sharingan's abilities is seeing through illusions. For example, Bunshins, or even Kage Bunshins are no problem for the Sharingan. It can see them all as chakra sources, and only the real one looks normal.

The Byakugan gives an almost 360 degree vision and can see chakra. It cannot tell the difference between kage bunshins because the chakra is distributed evenly.

mage
Thu, 12-07-2006, 12:36 AM
Sasuke was able to tell the difference between the bunshins/people in the forest of death that those crappy ninjas with gas masks made.

Assertn
Thu, 12-07-2006, 01:20 AM
Sasuke was able to tell the difference between the bunshins/people in the forest of death that those crappy ninjas with gas masks made.

Important detail: bunshin does NOT equal kage/misu bunshin
The difference here being that bunshins are just genjutsu

Sidnne: Since when did narutofan become a reliable source for information?

Super5
Thu, 12-07-2006, 09:16 PM
Bunshins are genjutsu, i.e., illusions. They have no substance and are not real. Thus, anyone - even normal ninjas - can tell they're different from real people (they don't disturb their surroundings). Water or Shadow or Sand Clones have substance - they are made of water, ?, or sand. They are real and can even use techniques that their controller knows. Hence, how can sharingan tell the difference? If it looks and acts like the original, how do you know it's not the original? Only byakugan can tell because it sees the chakra circulatory system. And shadow clones can't even be recognized by the byakugan.

Bottom line is even Itachi couldn't tell the difference if Kakashi made some water clones - at least not by his sharingan alone. Neiji easily could.