PDA

View Full Version : Bleach 105 Discussion

Zati
Wed, 11-29-2006, 11:42 PM
Bleach 105 just released :

Episode 105 - DB (http://yhbt.mine.nu/t/b105.torrent)

Spiegel
Wed, 11-29-2006, 11:47 PM
Sweet, Downloading right now.

Edit: Sorry this was a pretty useless post. I meant to edit it after I had watched the episode when it was finished downloading. The problem was I got caught up in another anime. I will give my real opinion tonight when I can watch it.

DarthEnderX
Thu, 11-30-2006, 08:51 AM
Meh. All backstory. Mostly boring. That gun was sweet though.

zibo
Thu, 11-30-2006, 08:57 AM
I think it'll be 2 maybe 3 more eps and this arc will be over.

UChessmaster
Thu, 11-30-2006, 10:16 AM
can anyone remind me why didn`t soul society protected the bounto?

Kraco
Thu, 11-30-2006, 12:10 PM
Nice shotgun, like DE said. Well, little else interesting in this episode. One more history lesson that really didn't make much difference. But at least Kariya got bored of listening to it and got rid of the woman. Hopefully permanently enough that no more history lessons would be given...

After all that ruckus Kariya's location should be quite evident to anybody, though. Lets hope next episode will have some more badass fighting.

Animeniax
Thu, 11-30-2006, 12:20 PM
Good episode as far as the animation, but everything else was terrible. The storyline was plodding and there was almost no progression. They spent like 5 minutes on a conversation where Ishida wants to heal up and get back to the fight, and then everyone had to chime in on why he should wait. It was terrible.

I'm surprised you guys liked the kidou gun. I thought for sure we'd hear all kinds of bad things about what amounts to a "reiatsu shooter". I mean, how do you store the buckshot? How many shots in a clip?

@Kraco: You must not watch the previews. Next episode is more back story with kid Kariya and Ran'tao. Bleh.

@zibo: I think you'll grow up in 10 maybe 11 years.

Spiegel
Fri, 12-01-2006, 12:20 AM
On the matter of the shotgun issue, i was just thinking about it, But didnt Ran say she had found a way to store up her reitsu since she had her powers sealed. She is very old and has had a lot of free time it seems so it would be feasable she found a way to store or amplify the little reitsu she has through that gun.

Anyway, although it did spend too much time on the elements we DON'T want to see, it was still a good episode in my opinion. It at least furthered the story line so maybe we can get somewhere next week.

Animeniax
Fri, 12-01-2006, 12:32 AM
Sorry to dash your hopes, but watch the preview and you'll see next week is more back story.

I had no problem with the kidou gun, after all, wasn't she a part of the bureau of technological development, like Mayuri? They probably have a bunch of cool weapons in their arsenal. That said, I'd have preferred the weapon didn't take the form of an arquebus. It would have fit better as a sword or talisman like Ishida uses.

FrogKing
Fri, 12-01-2006, 03:53 AM
This episode was so-so at best. Yes, the shotty-kidou gun was cool, but the Ishida healing was too long and pointless.

One funny thing I noticed was that I we know now that Gol D. Rogers has joined the SS Central Chamber 46 (and presumbably was killed by Aizen :( )

http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a380/Y0jimb0/GolRogersInSS.png

The Heretic Azazel
Fri, 12-01-2006, 11:59 AM
What kills me is that Kariya found the secret of one of the most powerful weapons in Soul Society in a fucking book IN SOUL SOCIETY'S OWN LIBRARY. And not even Yamamoto knew about it.

Spiegel
Fri, 12-01-2006, 12:09 PM
What kills me is that Kariya found the secret of one of the most powerful weapons in Soul Society in a fucking book IN SOUL SOCIETY'S OWN LIBRARY. And not even Yamamoto knew about it.

What do you expect. Soul Society tries to cover every mistake they make up and do a Sloppy job of it. That library in my opinion though must be HUGE!! and I believe in the episode that they found the book he said the information was scattered between other books so it could be feasible that someone was trying to hide the book and he found it on accident or with Great Lady Luck on his side. I am going to double check the book episode when I get home to see if what I think is right.

fleshlumpeater
Sun, 12-03-2006, 08:18 PM
All a bit wordy for my liking. Can't wait to see who finishes off Kariya... (Ichigo? Evil Ichigo? Yama? He was on an equal footing with Byakuya before he even got this mental new power, honestly can't think of anyone who's good enough to batter him now. Hopefully it'll actually happen before old age sets in and kills us all.

dragonrage
Sun, 12-03-2006, 10:19 PM
@fleshlumpeater Ichigo has gotten weak in my eyes, really weak compared to the way he was before, Bakuya hasn't used his true Bankai. Ukataki and the 8th captain are said to be extremely powerful.

But since this is a filler, Ichigo, Zaraki, Bakuya, Toshiro and Ishida will be playing a role in the fighting. That is what I think, I would be very disappointed if Yama-ji actually fought..

Something peaked my interests, Just how old is Urahara, I mean he was the founder of the first Bureau of technology right, some of the stuff from the fillers and soul society arc don't really add up. But then again I might be thinking to much. There are hole that i am sure will be filled in future episode.

That man is one of the badest badasses in bleach, I can't wait to see him actually fight seriously. He accomplished stuff that Azien couldn't do, lives in the real would and is practically ignored by soul society even though he is a "criminal". I can't wait to see his back story.

This episode was a space filler, but it wasn't totally a waste. I wished that I saw Ikaku fight, shiny head is funny whenever he fights and the man whore as well.

Well lets see what is left to come. The fillers are getting more interesting as more is revealed. Though some of the action and episode structure sucks, it is not that bad.

fleshlumpeater
Mon, 12-04-2006, 05:33 AM
sucks so hard how they're not allowed to do anything that might actually develop the storyline... kariya would be a perfect "boss-fight" for ichigo to learn summat new off zangetsu but we all know that can't possibly happen. What d'you mean about Byakuya's 'true' bankai, surely the annihilationscape was tthe best he could come up with...? If he had more up his sleeve he would've used it instead of letting ichicgo braq him, no? Is that speculation or have you read the manga?

dragonrage
Mon, 12-04-2006, 06:18 AM
nope i don't read the manga, but i think you should re watch the fight between Ichigo and Bakuya to see what I mean.

DarthEnderX
Mon, 12-04-2006, 03:25 PM
The kidou gun really didn't bug me at all, it's basically exactly the same as Ishida's bow, only it looks different. I don't think it even uses bullets/buckshot. It just shoots spirit blasts. So it's more like some kinda raygun.

Something peaked my interests, Just how old is Urahara, I mean he was the founder of the first Bureau of technology rightI don't think that's right. I believe he was just the one in charge of the Bureau before Mayuri took over.

fleshlumpeater
Tue, 12-05-2006, 10:08 AM
will do...

fleshlumpeater
Tue, 12-05-2006, 11:32 AM
oh yeah... hakuteiken. had forgotten about it. Ichigo did somethin kinda similar at the same time, he was all like "wreh, i havent got any fancy moves like that", then he goes "i'll just put all my reiatsu into one attack" and then grew something that was like, the same, but black. proper cool, cant wait for the main story to come bk now.