PDA

View Full Version : Double Birthday Treat! (xollence & gr3atfull)

masamuneehs
Sat, 11-18-2006, 01:36 PM
Xollence and gr3atfull had their spirit formation journey 24 and 17 years ago, respectively! huzzah!

Xollence is an oldy, but still active (although very much not so in the past couple months...) He's actually exceptionally decent for someone from stinky Jersey, and one of the first people I actually had a good opinion of on the forums. Happy Birthday to you good sir!

gr3atfull. What can I say? Your spelling used to suck and you're about as close to the yaoi-loving fangirl as Gotwoot has. But that psycho energy actually produces lots of good posts (especially on books) and you've gotten much better at writing in English. All in all you're a pretty cool girl. Too bad you're illegal... :eek:

so yes, party twice as hard!

Winged Dancer
Sat, 11-18-2006, 01:53 PM
Congratulations, both of you! Always nice to know there's someone older than me.

And even better to know there's another girl. And one who reads! Have a great birthday, gr3atfull ^^

xDarkMaster
Sat, 11-18-2006, 02:03 PM
Happy birthdays! Have a good ones.

ChaosK
Sat, 11-18-2006, 02:05 PM
Too bad you're illegal... :eek:

Just barely.

Happy birthday to the both of you! may the party be twice as big.

Psyke
Sat, 11-18-2006, 02:06 PM
Ha! I'm still one of the oldest here! :p

Anyway, have a great birthday, both of ya. :)

Deadfire
Sat, 11-18-2006, 02:18 PM
Have a good one you two!

Zati
Sat, 11-18-2006, 02:28 PM
Happy birthday Xollence & gr3atfull enjoy take care and have a great one both of you :)

Kraco
Sat, 11-18-2006, 02:47 PM
Both of you, have a nice birthday!

I always remember gr3atfull because of her location info... In fact I had no idea what it meant before I googled the name moments ago...

I always think I know Xollence, but then I realise a moment later it was Xanbcoo the cell phone dude I was thinking about... Well, I'm not sure if that was a very cordial and appropriate thing to confess that in a birthday thread...

XanBcoo
Sat, 11-18-2006, 03:06 PM
I'm going to make the same joke I did last year, because I thought it was clever.

"Happy Birthday, Xollecence. Hope your birthday is Xollent."

And gr3atfull, you've become a fine regular to this here internet establishment. Kudos and happy birthday.

I always think I know Xollence, but then I realise a moment later it was Xanbcoo the cell phone dude I was thinking about... Well, I'm not sure if that was a very cordial and appropriate thing to confess that in a birthday thread...
Oh, don't worry...I feel flattered.

Boomstick
Sat, 11-18-2006, 03:40 PM
Happy B-Day Xollence & gr3atfull now go eat cake and open presents.:D

Board of Command
Sat, 11-18-2006, 03:47 PM
Happy birthday, guys. I know you'll have better birthdays than I will (2 days).

Turkish-S
Sat, 11-18-2006, 05:02 PM
Happy birthday to the one, who i made a sig out of paint for, and actually used it for a long time.... Xollence !!!! have a good day.

Happy birthday to you too gr3atfull.

dragonrage
Sat, 11-18-2006, 05:15 PM
happy birthday you two.

how nice you two complement each other, young and old, newcomer and original member. Very sweet.

Have a great day you to. May your day be filled with smiles and your hearts be filled with joy. And when no ones looking may your stomach be filled with whatever you can find ;) . I am talking about cake........

Happy Birthday

Arcn3ss
Sat, 11-18-2006, 07:28 PM
Happy Birthday Guys,

from your favorite Arcness,

Arcness

gr3atfull
Sat, 11-18-2006, 10:44 PM
Thank you all for the birthday wishes!!! :D

Happy Birthday to you Xollence!!! Happy advance birthday to you, BoC.

Today, I actually had a really good day. In German school, they sang me happy birthday (in German obviously...) and got birthday beats -_-. After that, my friends and I went shopping and treated me for lunch. I then went to see the James Bond movie with my old friend from high school. I just got home and ill be leaving soon for a birthday party with friends. Tomorrow will be birthday party with my family.

darkmetal505
Sat, 11-18-2006, 11:07 PM
Happy Birthday to both Xollence and gr3atfull

RedX1z
Sat, 11-18-2006, 11:25 PM
happy birthday, xollence+gr3atfull!

two birthdays are better than one. i hope you two have the best day possible.

sorry for the late wishes.

Assassin
Sun, 11-19-2006, 12:19 AM
Happy Birthday guys

Xollence: I though i knew who you were (i identify people with thier avatars), but then as i was reading the posts in this thread i realized the person i was thinking of was actually xanbcoo. But dont let that get you down, it just means i dont think you're a tard. Im sure i'll remember who you are when you post a reply here.

gr3atfull: You i remember, cuz 1. you're canadian and 2. you're a girl. I dont know what masa was talking about with the writing, i think he's just drunk. But you do make quality posts, and thats quite an accomplishment for someone who's practically a baby by GW standards.

Both of you need to get on irc.

gr3atfull
Sun, 11-19-2006, 08:21 AM
Thanks again for the birthday wishes all!

@ Assassin: Actually, I agree with Masa. My writing back then was horrible. It has become much better now since I am going to an English CEGEP (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/CEGEP)(College) now and I have currently enter an "English place" after 12 years being in a French school/highschool. I am really sorry for all the hard times people had reading my posts. English is my third language. And about IRC, i have no time for that. I have to many essays and Lab reports to give in plus assignments. I will join in after my first semester is finished and having a month off.

kAi
Sun, 11-19-2006, 09:45 AM
Happy Birthday guys, hope it was a good one.

Carnage
Sun, 11-19-2006, 04:11 PM
Happy birthday guys. Party away......;)

Xollence
Mon, 11-20-2006, 05:57 PM
Thanks a lot guys! I feel so old, thanks for all the nice comments. :)

-- Oh happy birthday to you Mala!