PDA

View Full Version : Naruto 210

Ace2001
Fri, 11-17-2006, 12:17 AM
Well, since nobody here has made a thread about it yet... It seems the guys over at DatteBayo has released episode 210 of Naruto.

Get it here:

http://yhbt.mine.nu/t/n210.torrent

Azaz31
Fri, 11-17-2006, 01:13 AM
time
17h01m <-- that's about 16 hours earlier than usual :|

BioAlien
Fri, 11-17-2006, 02:32 AM
that the time elapsed since they putted it online.

So this episode... was bad...
Naruto versus mole man!.... lame...

this is just going to end up with Todoroki finding out his little brother who he thought was dead is now a shibobazu. or at least, some something close to that shit.

DarthEnderX
Fri, 11-17-2006, 03:10 AM
Umbrella guy actually has some cool moves. To bad everything else is so unpleasant tasting.

BioAlien
Fri, 11-17-2006, 06:15 AM
there was a guy using the same kind of technique during the chunin exam, he got killed by Gaara if i recall.

AceAlpha
Fri, 11-17-2006, 06:30 AM
When the filler started I tought maby this could be sumting nice for once. But now it's all the same story again Shadow Clone + Rasengan = win -.-'

Kraco
Fri, 11-17-2006, 06:33 AM
Yeah. We have seen those umbrella men before. One of the first fillers, the Tea country (the running competition) arc also had one of those goons, didn't it?

Dunno. This certainly wasn't as bad as many other filler episodes, but all in all this was very gray. There wasn't anything to spark interest but neither was there anything to really irk me. 15 minutes after watching the episode I'd already forgotten most of it.

I hope they will give Lee more screen time to fight against the ninja (not the kids they now encountered). That might present some nice fighting, at least.

Yukimura
Fri, 11-17-2006, 08:43 AM
The plot for this arc seems on par with some of the other tolerable fillers, however I've recently noticed several discrepancies creeping up in the way the charachters behave. After Naruto grabs the huge guys hand and starts running he gets winded, while the big guy and the guard are perfectly fine. It's hard to believe a ninja who trains hard everyday (and has a demon sealed inside of him) would have less stamina than a prison guard. Also when Sakura and Lee were shown running right before they got jumped by those kids, they were running on the ground. Most episodes prior depicted the ninja's prefered method of high speed movement as leaping through trees. Little things like this aren't all that important but I feel like they're damaging the show more than many of the goofy plots we've seen so far.

Animeniax
Fri, 11-17-2006, 10:22 AM
I notice those little discrepancies too, and do find them troublesome, if not altogether ruining the episode. Its like you said, when they run on the ground instead of gliding through the trees. You'd think ninjas would prefer the cover provided by trees, instead of running on a path, where they could be detected and attacked easily. I noticed the same thing in Bleach, the shinigami are all running down walkways when they could be leaping around like in the old days.

Decent episode, though as others have stated, nothing memorable or endearing. The animation went from bad to ok. I disliked the repeated use of Rasengan, though it was nice to see Naruto bury someone alive.

One cool tidbit: Sakura walks on water to save Lee, who can't control his chakra to do the "walk on water" technique.

bxgreatone87
Fri, 11-17-2006, 12:01 PM
I hope they will give Lee more screen time to fight against the ninja (not the kids they now encountered). That might present some nice fighting, at least.

I actually hope they dont give Lee a major fight. Remember last time they screwed that up with him opening all five gates and without any side effects like it should have. Instead of makeing a fight we will enjoy seeing lee in they will most likely make one that leaves that bad taste in our mouths lol.

Terracosmo
Fri, 11-17-2006, 02:44 PM
Holy shit I'm behind, haven't seen an episode since the three-part special. Hooray for 5-ep filler maraton!

DarthEnderX
Fri, 11-17-2006, 08:27 PM
R.I.P Terracosmo

1986-2006

"He tried to watch 5 fillers at once."

ShinobiNiNaritai
Sun, 11-19-2006, 02:17 AM
That was funny Darth :-)
...ok back to the episode
I know they say there are exceptions to the "rule" and that the impossible can always happen
So.... WOW it happened. Naruto said something comprehensive and actually smart for once. I thought his head might explode with all the deep thinking and reasoning he did to convince Todoroki to let Gantetsu lead them.
There is always potential in some of these mediocre fillers, and we have one such eps on our hands. Akio is obviously still alive, Gantetsu is not really a bad guy...a lot of obvious things going on here. If these change and it turns out the other way then this episode just might be an ok one.

redcat
Sun, 11-19-2006, 12:26 PM
Naruto seems to be getting better at changing direction in mid-air.

Mizuchi
Sun, 11-19-2006, 07:59 PM
Anyone else see a problem with burying a guy who has the ability to dig alive? Also aren't ninja supposed to run by taking away all chakra from their arms and concentrate it all in their legs making their arms just hang on the sides? They look retarded running and waving their arms.

Animeniax
Tue, 11-21-2006, 01:14 AM
Anyone else see a problem with burying a guy who has the ability to dig alive? Also aren't ninja supposed to run by taking away all chakra from their arms and concentrate it all in their legs making their arms just hang on the sides? They look retarded running and waving their arms.
I don't think chakra flow equals stamina or anything. You're arms don't go limp because there's no chakra in them; it's not like a lack of blood flow. Otherwise, Rock Lee wouldn't be such a badass, considering his lack of chakra production or control.

Naruto seems to be getting better at changing direction in mid-air. It's just like any other technique, all you need is practice ;).