PDA

View Full Version : Naruto 331

RyougaZell
Thu, 11-16-2006, 05:35 PM
RAW LINK1 (http://www.sendspace.com/file/8b4rv8) LINK2 (http://www.sendspace.com/file/xaxuig)

TRANS LINK (http://mangahelpers.com/forum/index.php?topic=10948.0)

Augury
Thu, 11-16-2006, 06:09 PM
331 LQ by Yume at http://www.toughisntenough.com/
331 MQ by NarutoBuzz (http://www.narutobuzz.com/downloads/manga/naruto331.zip)

Death BOO Z
Thu, 11-16-2006, 06:49 PM
wow, such an pointless chapter...

"you can't go"
"yes we can, and we ain't gonna stop just becuase you say it's dangerous"
"no, I meant that you can't go without taking another member of the village to meet his own demise"
"Oh, that kind of 'you can't go'.."
"excatly. and just to make sure, i'm sending in another duo of ninjas to help you around"
"didn't you say that we need four-men teams to go out on missions?"
"Screw the rules, I have breasts"

honestly, they even managed to wreak an Ibiki appearence, which was supposed to be impossible to do, next thing we know is that the head trader will ask for a lawyer while Ibiki and Anko play good cop/ bad cop with him...
and while we're at the scene of akatsuki.. can't they show us something usefull from time to time, I could've figured by myself that the baddies have taken complete care of the two-tailes already.. after all, she was taken in about four months ago...

nests
Thu, 11-16-2006, 06:49 PM
Nice chapte. It looks like Naruto is almost finish with his new jutsu

kAi
Thu, 11-16-2006, 07:13 PM
Not a bad chapter, but they seem to be going into revenge mode, which I'm not to fond of. Would be funny if Naruto didn't complete his jutsu, which I do see in a way that they send another team, and then Team 7 take off (without permission) a little while later, just to get all the old genin out there.

Now they only need 3 more tailed beasts, I'm guessing they haven't gotten the last 3 (7, 8, 9), Hopefully we get to see something big with the 7 and/or 8.

bxgreatone87
Thu, 11-16-2006, 07:21 PM
Nice chapte. It looks like Naruto is almost finish with his new jutsu

Feels like they set it up for naruto to learn the jutsu in the next or second to next chapter. Giving him 24hrs will give him the boost/determination tolearn the jutsu ASAP. But 2clones to make the jutsu sucks hopefully he wont need one for the regular rasengan atleast >.<.

p0ltergeist
Thu, 11-16-2006, 09:11 PM
It was a nice chapter and everything, but it still feels like Kishi is dragging his heels with the pace he's moving at. 17 pages with hardly any dialog, even if the developments were interresting, it's frustrating to see it move so slowly. Honestly, this chapter was probably worth 3-4 minutes of anime time, max. It makes you wonder how much time actually gets spent on the Naruto manga, especially compared to the other Shonen jump series.

mage
Fri, 11-17-2006, 12:07 AM
So naruto now has 24 hours to complete his jutsu. The question is, how many chapters can Kishimoto cram into this 24 hour period?

Knives122
Fri, 11-17-2006, 12:57 AM
Well he's been able to cram I think a 1.5 days into around a year worth of chapters, so anything is possible I guess.

samsonlonghair
Fri, 11-17-2006, 01:48 AM
I've got to say, this was a great chapter. There was a lot put into this chapter to progress the story.

Team ten is really headstrong now; Shikamaru was even back-talking the Hokage. I wonder how much crap Kakashi is going to let them get away with. I've got a feeling that they're going to use Asuma's death as an excuse for selfish actions. That's when Kakashi will start in with his "everyone close to me is dead" speech.

I guess Naruto will finish learning his technique and team seven with Yamato will be able to follow. I assume that Sai will be going with them, but if this mission has nothing to do with Sasuke or Orochimaru, will Danzo let Sai go?

Assertn
Fri, 11-17-2006, 03:37 AM
Not a bad chapter, but they seem to be going into revenge mode, which I'm not to fond of. Would be funny if Naruto didn't complete his jutsu, which I do see in a way that they send another team, and then Team 7 take off (without permission) a little while later, just to get all the old genin out there.

Now they only need 3 more tailed beasts, I'm guessing they haven't gotten the last 3 (7, 8, 9), Hopefully we get to see something big with the 7 and/or 8.
Which one was the water one they caught? 6 tails?

benjaminz
Fri, 11-17-2006, 04:12 AM
I guess Naruto will finish learning his technique and team seven with Yamato will be able to follow. I assume that Sai will be going with themyes, more sai pls

so what happened to kakashi's hand? did i forget something from previous chapters or what... maybe he tried to make his own lightning rasengan and it blew up lol... can someone refresh my memory? or was it not mentioned yet?

i think the turtle one was the three-tails if i remember correctly

Stoopider
Fri, 11-17-2006, 07:40 AM
Don't know what happened to Kakashi's hand. Probably he was attempting to help complete Naruto's jutsu? Looked like he injured himself.

Nothing much in this manga episode, though I'm curious as to how many strategies Shikamaru has thought up. I have to say his team is not the strongest or have the best fighters by any definition. But his team is the most diversified in skills and catching the enemies. Thankfully Kakashi is with them to add extra firepower.

mage
Fri, 11-17-2006, 08:28 AM
Kakashi's hand is probably a plot device to limit his power (no chidori, etc) so that he doesnt kill all the lame Akatsuki members.

RyougaZell
Fri, 11-17-2006, 10:23 AM

it was the Sanbi.

and If I remember correctly Yugito had the nibi.

I just rewatched the golem's pic. There is no possible way to name which tailed beasts, apart from Kyuubi, are missing.

I mean... Sanbi's lighted up one of the lower left eyes (or was it Nibi?)

Winged Dancer
Fri, 11-17-2006, 12:09 PM
Somewhat boring chapter, even though it was pretty damn obvious that it would go like this. Team 10 seems to want revenge, I only hope Kishimoto will be able to handle it correctly...

It's nice to see Kakashi with them, too. Who would've imagined Kakashi would ever "change" his team? I'm not sure I understood correctly (I have yet to read the translation), so can anyone tell me whether Naruto and Sakura will be joining Team 10 any time soon? As soon as Naruto's new jutsu is finished, I think?

I wonder if Kakashi's hand was damaged by Kyuubi!Naruto at some point. Given it's only his hand, however, I guess it's more possible that he tried to do the Wind Rasengan and hurt himself...

mage
Fri, 11-17-2006, 05:09 PM
They will be joining if Naruto can finish his jutsu within 24 hours otherwise another team takes their place.

Raven
Fri, 11-17-2006, 05:47 PM
Not a bad chapter. Seems like Kakashi is brushing Naruto off again for the 24th time in the series, but I guess he is pretty close to the end of the training.

So I can see it now, team 10 will be in some major battle having their asses kicked, when team 7 will turn up with Naruto claiming he can annihilate everyone with his awesome new jutsu, which probably won't be that awesome.

Winged Dancer
Fri, 11-17-2006, 05:56 PM
Which other team could they send besides Naruto/Sakura/Sai? Kiba and Hinata? Well, it'd be neat 'cause we haven't seen them since they first reappeared, but I doubt they'd be useful.
And Naruto's jutsu will be awesome at first because nobody will be expecting it.

Then it'll stop being awesome because everybody knows about it and they'll find ways to avoid it easily.

Assertn
Fri, 11-17-2006, 06:59 PM
are we supposed to know what happened to kakashi's arm? Did i miss something?

toonice714
Fri, 11-17-2006, 08:26 PM
This was an interesting chapter. I'm assuming kakashi hurt his hand trying to see what would happen if the new rasengan would clash with the chidori. I dont feel that this new rasengan will just flat out destroy the difference in power between sasuke and naruto though. In the kakashi gaiden they already said the chidori was an incomplete justsu because you could tell what the enemy was going to do if you were at high speeds. What if sasuke make the chidori a tracking jutsu which targets chakra. This way he wont have to use the sharingan. Even though he has never missed before, a new way to use the chidori with out needing the sharingan would conserve a lot of chakra.

Also, it funny watching everyone assume whats going to happen in this anime. If you watch a lot of anime the storyline will most likely seem static. They all pretty much have the same format. How many animes have you seen where the "power of friendship" is way more powerful than logic. Some times I wonder if these anime writers have friends the way they glorify friendship.

rant over...

Stoopider
Sun, 11-19-2006, 05:10 AM
are we supposed to know what happened to kakashi's arm? Did i miss something?

Carpal Tunnel Syndrome. From playing too much WoW

tehlegend
Tue, 11-21-2006, 12:27 AM
jiraya published his next issue of come come paradise... and it was especially graphic... :D

DayoftheDante
Tue, 11-21-2006, 01:43 AM
I thought the finished version of Chidori was the one Sasuke used as an area effect. Remember? Or maybe he just found a new way to apply it, I don't know.