PDA

View Full Version : Bleach 103

NeoCybercoin
Thu, 11-16-2006, 05:20 PM
http://yhbt.mine.nu/t/b103.torrent

Grab it at the usual place

Turkish-S
Thu, 11-16-2006, 06:27 PM
Good episode. Not that great but ok... I give this filler arc 3 more episodes max.
I hope they will start the non filler after that.

Kraco
Thu, 11-16-2006, 06:32 PM
Every episode that sees the demise of a bounto is good! Seriously, they have been the best filler episodes. Well, the one that got the renegade shinigami killed included.

This wasn't as good as many other intensive fights, though, because Ishida's attacks and the bounto's moves got too repetitive. They should have somehow made them more innovative, especially the moment Ishida finally beat the chick. It wasn't that impressive, considering how much pressure they had built by letting Ishida get his ass kicked so badly and for so long.

Yukimura
Thu, 11-16-2006, 07:58 PM
Okay so did that chick just not know how to heal her self like the others...I mean Earmuffs had a very similar wound and he managed to heal up just fine. I think they just wanted to give Ishida some screen time and make him look useful, but the way it was done actually made him look pathetic in my eyes. But at least there are fewer Bounto left and thus there's more of a chance something interesting will happen in the next ep (like Hitsugaya vs Earmuffs).

Animeniax
Fri, 11-17-2006, 03:20 AM
Terrible episode. As much criticism as you all give to Naruto filler, I can't see why you're so forgiving of this Bleach filler episode. Terrible animation, the action was hackneyed, and the story didn't progress much.
The worst part was the absence of accompanying background music. Like I said in the last episode recap, background music can make even a bad episode watchable, and the lack of it can make an episode unbearable, like this one.
At least headphones bount guy didn't die to Kariya. I was getting seriously pissed that one of our heroes wouldn't be the one to kick headphones' ass, and destroy his incredibly obnoxious doll too. Even now it looks like headphones will change sides. That sucks. He needs to die like all the other bounts.

@Yukimura: I guess vital organs can't be regenerated with spirit energy. Plus, Ishida's energy arrow cauterized the wound, so spirit energy can't bind to her flesh to create new flesh, so she was stuck like chuck.

SasukeX
Fri, 11-17-2006, 07:47 AM
I'm agreeing with Yukimura with the episode basicly making Ishida look pitiful and just giving him screen time but if he kills a bounto and hurrys this filler along I'm all for it. :-)
Maybe Hitsugaya will fight and actually when a fight next episode. Who knows :-/

Board of Command
Sat, 11-18-2006, 02:24 AM
OP5 - Rolling Star (http://minorcrisis.net/files/Bleach_-_Rolling_Star_%2528PV_Rip%2529.mp3)

Gendou has this "PV-rip" version of the new OP. Not sure if this will be the final version that gets released in January or not, but it sure beats the 1:30-long TV-rip. I uploaded it somewhere else since not everyone is registered at Gendou.

DarthEnderX
Sat, 11-18-2006, 02:51 AM
Terrible animation, the action was hackneyed, and the story didn't progress much.We have a word for episodes where the story doesn't progress because the entire episode is taken up by fight scenes.

It's called "awsome".

The animation was noticably poor though, I'll give you that.

And of course, that Bounto deserved to lose. If you take 40 minutes fighting someone who clearly can't fight back because your "enjoying" tormenting them, then yes, you are going to die to a lucky shot. That's just a simple fact. She fucked around and fucked around and then she died. Big surprise!

Animeniax
Sat, 11-18-2006, 08:58 AM
We have a word for episodes where the story doesn't progress because the entire episode is taken up by fight scenes.

It's called "awsome".

If it had been an awesome fight between two badasses with cool skills and techniques, then an episode based just on that fight would be cool and perfect by me. But this episode was a fight between two minor characters with weak powers, and it was executed poorly with poor quality animation, so it wasn't enjoyable at all.

UChessmaster
Sat, 11-18-2006, 09:32 AM
ishida is a minor character? what is a mayor character to you? o.0

Boomstick
Sat, 11-18-2006, 12:04 PM
Terrible episode. As much criticism as you all give to Naruto filler, I can't see why you're so forgiving of this Bleach filler episode.
Thats because Naruto filler is almost always pure crap while the bleach filler(especially these last 5 or 6 episodes)are usally quite good, so if they show one with bad animation but still has a good fight we can be forgiving. Also I think that If we get a few more bad bleach filler episodes people won't really care that much. Why people won't care? thats easy it's because bleach filler actually looks like it's ending.

Animeniax
Sat, 11-18-2006, 12:13 PM
ishida is a minor character? what is a mayor character to you? o.0 Ishida is a somewhat minor character as far as the Bleach story goes, except in the filler. He'll be even more minor in the manga-based episodes since he lost his powers, unless there's an arc based on how he gets his powers back. A mayor character to me includes Ichigo, Rukia, any of the SS captains, Renji, some of the SS Lieutenants, and Yoruichi. Admittedly characters like Inoue, Chado, and Ishida are a bit more than minor characters, but their fights are still not very interesting.

Thats because Naruto filler is almost always pure crap while the bleach filler(especially these last 5 or 6 episodes)are usally quite good, so if they show one with bad animation but still has a good fight we can be forgiving. Also I think that If we get a few more bad bleach filler episodes people won't really care that much. Why people won't care? thats easy it's because bleach filler actually looks like it's ending. Great post. Appreciate the explanation and its much better than most who would just dismiss the question and neg rep me.

Deadfire
Sat, 11-18-2006, 02:17 PM
Thats because Naruto filler is almost always pure crap while the bleach filler(especially these last 5 or 6 episodes)are usally quite good, so if they show one with bad animation but still has a good fight we can be forgiving. Also I think that If we get a few more bad bleach filler episodes people won't really care that much. Why people won't care? thats easy it's because bleach filler actually looks like it's ending.

I stopped watching Naruto fillers as it became apparent to me that it wouldn't be ending soon and it had no bearing on the real storyline. In my mind I thought it would be easy to just drop watching the series until the real storyline finally appeared and not miss anything. Bleach isn't that simple, like what others have said about Bleach fillers, my reason to watch is because they are putting things of the main storyline into the fillers (Things I'm not going to say as they would be minor spoilers) so it makes watching it a must as the series may merge with the main storyline, if only a small bit at a time. If Naruto did the same I would have been able to stand it and accept all their misgivings. I'm not saying Bleach is prefect, there has been minor to major problems with it as well, But it still makes me download it every week :)

This ep pleased me more, one more went down. Also it looks to me that the arc will end in another 3-5 eps (maybe more)