PDA

View Full Version : Naruto 208

Zati
Fri, 11-03-2006, 01:05 AM
Just released! New episode by DB!

Episode 208 - DB (http://yhbt.mine.nu/t/n208.torrent)

ShinobiNiNaritai
Fri, 11-03-2006, 01:06 AM
And here we go again, round and round this filler-go-round

http://yhbt.mine.nu/t/n208.torrent

Eps 208. Its out

Zati beat you by a min, topics have been merged-MOD

DDBen
Fri, 11-03-2006, 03:59 AM
easily one of the most horrible fillers yet but atleast it was a one shot.

stratosthegreek
Fri, 11-03-2006, 04:33 AM
yea, just finished watching it myself and it was ridiculously lame

JaySee
Fri, 11-03-2006, 06:53 AM
The voice actors even seem tired of the fillers. They're not even trying. The animation quality is straight out of Speed Racer!

Kraco
Fri, 11-03-2006, 07:01 AM
One of the worst filler episodes, no doubt. I can't honestly think of anything good to say about this episode. Well, the good thing is that after this it can only get better...

JaySee said it quite well, even in larger scale: It looked like the all the people behind Naruto fillers were just too tired to really do anything more than the minimum they absolutely had to get an episode out.

David Craft
Fri, 11-03-2006, 11:28 AM
meh that ep had no real plot line... no good action sequences (any that might have been good it just showed the ending result). No suspence. No plot twist. No realistic secondary characters. THAT WAS HORIBLE.

It was what lil plot it had made no sence either.

meh it may not have been the worst filler (Id still give that to teh fake guy/lee or the money fillers) but it was DEFENTLY the lamest. *sighs*

nests
Fri, 11-03-2006, 11:44 AM
Only 25 episodes left for there to be 100 fillers. Something tells me they are actually going to go for it

iLoveHotCoCo
Fri, 11-03-2006, 12:20 PM
Oh god of all that is good in this world, I hope they don't..
I almost threw-up my breakfast when I was watching this.. What kinda of stupid ass of a person would yell at the people protecting him and then turn into a spineless coward when someone threatens to beat his ass? If ya don't have the balls, then don't act so freakin tough in the first place.. I think out of all the filler characters this guy bothered me the most.. This episode was a big waste of time.. >=[

David Craft
Fri, 11-03-2006, 12:25 PM
This episode was a big waste of time.. >=[
Agreed! lol

BioAlien
Fri, 11-03-2006, 01:35 PM
i just lost 23:04 minutes of my life watching that horrible episode. :mad:

bxgreatone87
Fri, 11-03-2006, 02:10 PM
i stoped 5 minutes into the episode and deleted it right away. It seems like they dont even try anymore they just make sure to have something ready on thursday nights.

Yukimura
Sat, 11-04-2006, 02:36 AM
This might just be the worst episode of Naruto that has been made to date.
It's almost as if they made an effort to make it worse than it needed to be. Like getting a lower score on your SAT's then the score you get by just turning in a blank sheet (you have to actually try to make sure you get everything wrong to get a 0).

Almost none of the behavior in the ep matched anything Naruto and Kiba would have done in any non-filler episode which leads me to believe the characters are 'developing' within the realm of the fillers which is just terrible.

The one non terrible part of the ep was when Naruto used a clone snake to catch the dumbass guy (the same thing he should have done when the box fell in the river) but otherwise everything that it would have been interesting to see and should have been shown was not shown and everything that was shown was animated horribly. I could see blatant clipping when the sketchy villain was punching the dumbass. And then there was the Flashback....to other scenes in the SAME EPISODE...if that's not lack of effort on the part of the animation director please tell me what is.

In conclusion I move that this thread just be locked as no possible good can come of discussing this episode. Just writing all this has made me want to throw up on my keyboard.

Mizuchi
Sat, 11-04-2006, 08:55 PM
This ep was great. I like.

Psyke
Sat, 11-04-2006, 11:22 PM
Agrees with Yukimura. The flash backs were the worst. Do we really need to recap what we saw 5 minutes ago? I liked the previous arc with Kurenai, but this week's episode almost takes the award of the worst filler episode, along with the one with the legendary baka brothers.

David Craft
Mon, 11-06-2006, 03:03 PM
I was just thinking... and this ep reminds of of a certain flash vid of Naruto:

http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/319948

Like how Naruto says "We dont show any action because we are on a limited budget" lol

Its seams so true with this latest filler...

Ragikai
Mon, 11-06-2006, 03:38 PM
I didn't like it, and i do agree that was a complete waste of time <_< well it might have that episode for a reason... :)

sangai
Mon, 11-06-2006, 07:14 PM
WoW, should i even bother downloading this, could it have honestly been that bad? well what happens in the preview for next week?, there is at least one of those?

ShinobiNiNaritai
Wed, 11-08-2006, 12:49 AM
Simply put, this episode was stupid. there is no need to even download it. I am ashamed that I put it up after it was released. This weeks promises some action at least. but this eps was just plain stupid. standing there discussing when they should be running. Silly.

Animeniax
Wed, 11-08-2006, 01:56 AM
Alright I understand there is a lot of frustration with the continuing fillers, so I'll take it easy on you guys, but honestly, this episode was ok. Kind of pointless, just like all filler, but pretty good animation and decent storyline, including a moral message and little plot twist with the identity of "buddy".

I really liked the little touches of detail, like Naruto using the "walk on water" technique, and the clone daisy chain. In a really bad filler, he would have just fallen into the river like an idiot, then used Rasengan to somehow save "buddy" from falling to his death.

What's with the complaints about the animation quality? I thought it was really well drawn for a filler, especially the main characters like Naruto and Kiba. Good detail and vibrant animation for the most part. As with most filler, the guest character was poorly drawn, and the environments weren't very detailed, but still better than some other filler episodes.

B-

JaySee
Wed, 11-08-2006, 02:13 AM
OK, you need your eyes checked. Pretty good animation? It was like 10 frames per second.

I'm hoping this was meant to be a sarcastic post. If not, I think you need professional help. All these months of filler have obviously damaged your brain quite a bit.

Animeniax
Wed, 11-08-2006, 03:48 AM
OK, you need your eyes checked. Pretty good animation? It was like 10 frames per second.

I'm hoping this was meant to be a sarcastic post. If not, I think you need professional help. All these months of filler have obviously damaged your brain quite a bit.

Maybe so, but each frame was drawn pretty well for a filler.

It wasn't a sarcastic post at all. I think a lot of you are just fed up with the fillers period, and won't give them a chance even before you see them. Complaining about the flashbacks is pretty much evidence of that.

DarthEnderX
Wed, 11-08-2006, 06:45 AM
Don't stress yourselves people. Anim doesn't actually believe any of the positive things he says about filler. In fact he has no beliefs at all. Because you see he is in fact a bot program designed to acquire as much negative rep as possible. And a more successful program I've not ever seen people. Whoever coded him was a genius!

Sapphire
Wed, 11-08-2006, 10:34 AM
Is it really necessary to attack someone who doesn't agree with everyone else in such a fashion?

Boomstick
Wed, 11-08-2006, 11:50 AM
"Insert witty,sarcastic,funny comment about poor quaility of Naruto filler here" cut and past for next Naruto filler episode and you're done.

Okay seriously though the last few Naruto fillers have just been bad and are really only good if you have extra time in your life and wondered "hey I wonder how much of my sanity I can destroy In 23 minutes".:D

JaySee
Wed, 11-08-2006, 06:09 PM
Is it really necessary to attack someone who doesn't agree with everyone else in such a fashion?

When it defies common sense and logic, YES! :D

mr3vi1m0nk3y
Thu, 11-09-2006, 11:01 AM
With this episode I've deleted all the fillers from my HD. Someone wake me when the fillers are over please.

Animeniax
Thu, 11-09-2006, 02:43 PM
With this episode I've deleted all the fillers from my HD. Someone wake me when the fillers are over please.Yeah right, we'll see you whining about the next filler too.

I'm kind of glad that I read your gripes before I watched the episode, because I went into watching it with very low expectations. Low and behold, I saw a decent filler episode, and immediately wondered what was up with all the griping. Chalk it up to filler hate I guess.

David Craft
Thu, 11-09-2006, 02:49 PM
Animeniax, I do agree that there is ALOT of growning about the fillers... and even teh better ones ppl grown about.

*shrugs* even actual non fillers ppl grown... just go look in the manga forum... ppl grown about the new chapters THERE two. ppl always grown lol.

Now there have been some fillers I like. The anko arc was was pretty good. The flower village are one was awsome. (that hinata fight was teh best filler fight IMO). And even teh bug arc wasnt bad (excpet for naruto farting). In fact I didnt even mind the last arc with that genjitsu girl. HOWEVER im sorry but this filler just sucked. As I said before the plot sucked, the animation sucked... and EVERY part that could have been a cool fight scene... THEY CUT OUT AND DIDNT SHOW. it was just dry. lol

Anyways heres hoping the next ep will be better!

fifafreak18
Sat, 12-02-2006, 05:09 PM
i have never wasted 23 minutes of my life a better way.

I agree with multiple people here. This character was down right obnoxious. The entire episode he is stuck up and could give less of a crap about other people or life it self, then at the end they try to make look like a good guy. The plot was also completely stupid, little to no action, stupid ending. I can safely say this is one of the worst fillers yet, at least others either had action or were mildly amusing.

Animation was fine in my opinion, im not sure why you people looked for another reason to gripe about this episode when it was so easy to do it already.