PDA

View Full Version : Happy Halloween 06!

samsonlonghair
Tue, 10-31-2006, 12:04 AM
Happy Halloween Gotwoot! Today's a day for fear and fun. Get drunk, eat a bunch of candy, play a few (good natured) tricks, and have a good time. Remember to have a bowl of candy by the door, and don't scare the very young ones too badly.

So, how is everyone planning on spending this Halloween?

Enjoy the nightmare,
-SamsonLongHair
King of Halloween Town

darkmetal505
Tue, 10-31-2006, 12:12 AM
I jump out of the bushes when the kids come by, it's always fun.

RedX1z
Tue, 10-31-2006, 12:32 AM
I jump out of the bushes when the kids come by, it's always fun.

don't worry, i'm sure they're ready for you this year.

gr3atfull
Tue, 10-31-2006, 08:48 AM
This will be the first time I wont be going trick or treating with my friends because of my exams that I have this week. :( Oh well... Happy Halloween every one.

Terracosmo
Tue, 10-31-2006, 09:29 AM
My halloween will be celebrated in a very awesome way, this friday my band plays at Halloween Rock '06. Our first gig. So yeah... after that I'll probably scare the audience by biting the head of a plastic bat or something. You know. Darkness.

Kraco
Tue, 10-31-2006, 11:03 AM
Last time I tried, plastic didn't taste very good, but it's still going to be much better than the real thing. Good luck, nevertheless.

darkmetal505
Tue, 10-31-2006, 04:51 PM
don't worry, i'm sure they're ready for you this year.

yea, most of the time it doesn't work. However, I usually get 3 or 4 kids to jump up screaming.

iLoveHotCoCo
Tue, 10-31-2006, 05:04 PM
My doorbell was disconnected over the summer and since I'm sooo "busy" it wasn't reconnected. more candy for me muahahahaha =p

saman
Tue, 10-31-2006, 05:25 PM
haha yeah right, and then tomorrow morning you can clean up the tp and egg splatter because you didn't answer the door.

as for me, i'm at work all night. wheee.

Deblas
Tue, 10-31-2006, 05:38 PM
Man, I still remember when I was about 5 or 6. Some old man gave me a penny instead of candy. Ahh, such a shame that I can't remember the house he lived in. :)

Boomstick
Tue, 10-31-2006, 06:02 PM
Ah Halloween the time when i get together with my friends watch a crap load of horror films and eat all the candy that was suppose to be for the trick or treaters haha good times.

Happy Halloween Everybody!

P.S. The original Evil Dead is one of the greatest horror films ever made.:D

kAi
Tue, 10-31-2006, 06:23 PM
Man, I still remember when I was about 5 or 6. Some old man gave me a penny instead of candy. Ahh, such a shame that I can't remember the house he lived in. :)
That used to happen alot around here, when I was about 10 I think, I remember I got just over $15 that night. It was awesome, many people didn't have lollies or stuff like that as they forgot about halloween, it pretty much is how it seems to be these days.

SK
Tue, 10-31-2006, 08:43 PM
Happy Halloween everyone.

samsonlonghair
Wed, 11-01-2006, 05:18 AM
I hope everyone enjoyed their Halloween.

My wife wanted to go trick-or-treating so go we did. Her costume was one that is ironically quite rare these days: what she calls "traditional ghost". She rocked out a white bed sheet with two eye holes cut in it. Everyone loved it.

I didn't want any candy, but damned if I'm not going to dress up. I picked one of my latex halloween masks (I have two boxes of them), and I got a new pair of rubber gloves at Spencers (ick) to go with it. I put my big, old, torn, leather jacket over my clothes and pulled the hood up. Overall, I looked quite monsterous.

After we got home, my wife gave me her Reeses Peanut Butter Cups. Damn, I love that women.