Fri, 10-27-2006, 12:06 AM
http://yhbt.mine.nu/t/n207.torrent
It came out rather quick

nests
Fri, 10-27-2006, 01:10 AM
Cool thanks :D

DarthEnderX
Fri, 10-27-2006, 01:49 AM
Moderately passable ending to a thoroughly mediocre arc.

I was really hoping for a little Kyuubi actiion but, alas.

Next arc is another gay one.

dimitris127
Fri, 10-27-2006, 03:12 AM
are they going to get back to the main story any time soon?i ask this because in the 1 hour episode naruto mentionted jirayia and in this episode sasuke and orochimaru were showed

AceAlpha
Fri, 10-27-2006, 06:39 AM
Hell this was one boring filler -.-', and yes the next chapter is going to be another filler about sume rare artifact. Well I just hope this one is better.

Luckely I'm also watching one piece :D o hell thats so great! :D

NeoCybercoin
Fri, 10-27-2006, 07:30 AM
That's it. I will stop watching Naruto untill these fillers have stopped.

kimbap629
Fri, 10-27-2006, 07:52 AM
are they going to get back to the main story any time soon?i ask this because in the 1 hour episode naruto mentionted jirayia and in this episode sasuke and orochimaru were showed

think of it like this...

by showing those characters, studio pierrot (the ones who animate the naruto manga for the anime) are trying to tease the audience and make the audience use wishful hoping that the next week's epi will be the last of the filler~

and u know, it has been workin for the past 60+ epi...lol

Kraco
Fri, 10-27-2006, 08:12 AM
Quite a disappointing ending to this arc. Of course the signs of a deteriorating quality were evident already in the previous episode, but somehow this didn't meet even that lowered standard. While the monster inside certainly is an overused theme in Naruto in general, at least they could have pulled it off a little bit better once they decided to use it. The vision Kurenai saw when visiting the girl's mind was actually the best part of this episode. But the way the girl had to conquer her dark side was just so bloody cheap and stupid that no excuses can be made.

The girl had a violent, reckless monster inside her, one that made her kill her parents. Basically it symbolized her frustration, doubts, hate, envy, and all that stuff that make up the so called dark side of people. And how did the girl defeat her darker side? By sticking a fricking painting utensil in its forehead. Alright! And then they even had the audacity to make it appear as if Naruto was yearning to tame his Fox demon within by sticking a painting utensil in its head as well.

Man, I wrote already too much for one arbitrary Naruto filler episode...

iLoveHotCoCo
Fri, 10-27-2006, 11:41 AM
This arc as well as many others made some of my brain cells turn emo -_- It wasnt the worst but like Kraco said the way Yakumo defeated the monster/demon thing was just stupid.. The only good thing about this arc was the new opening, which i really really like.. cant wait for the single to come out =)

redcat
Fri, 10-27-2006, 01:32 PM
The ending to this episode made my heart grow 3 sizes

nests
Fri, 10-27-2006, 04:33 PM
That's it. I will stop watching Naruto untill these fillers have stopped.
You might as well keep watching, you have endured over a year of painful storylines already anyway

wolflive
Fri, 10-27-2006, 04:43 PM
.......CRAP! I've watching fillers for over a YEAR! Man.....What happen to my life? PLZ stop the fillers...I want to stop being a loser now for watching this long. :D

Kraco
Fri, 10-27-2006, 04:44 PM
You might as well keep watching, you have endured over a year of painful storylines already anyway

Indeed. And like Nietzsche said: What does not kill us makes us stronger. And Naruto is all about getting stronger.

Boomstick
Fri, 10-27-2006, 04:56 PM
Indeed. And like Nietzsche said: What does not kill us makes us stronger. And Naruto is all about getting stronger.

I'll say if you're going to start watching Naruto filler episodes you better have a strong stomach and a good grip on your sanity.

p0ltergeist
Fri, 10-27-2006, 05:24 PM
Less Naruto and more One Piece would make everyone here happier I think. Even if you drop the fillers from Naruto, One Piece is the superior show by far.

EDIT: And the Narutards flame me with bad rep. Saw that coming.

DarthEnderX
Sat, 10-28-2006, 01:08 AM
If we're dropping fillers, I wouldn't say OP is the better show by FAR, but it is a bit better overall especially in the storyline department.

Too bad Naruto's fight scenes are so much better.

p0ltergeist
Sat, 10-28-2006, 03:08 AM
Well maybe this is just my opinion... but the key to ANY story (anime, movie, book, play, whatever) is the characters. If you can't identify and become attached to the characters, then everything else suffers. It is in that category that OP beats Naruto so badly, and consequently makes it so much more entertaining to watch.

They are both great shows.. all I'm saying is that this filler is garbage, and for me personally, OP has filled the void, and then some.

And while I'm still on the topic of OP and fillers in general:
One Pice: 39 filler episodes in 282 total episodes.
Naruto: 72 filler episodes in 207 total episodes.

Naruto is getting milked worse than DragonBall...

Sapphire
Sat, 10-28-2006, 08:16 AM
The ending to this episode made my heart grow 3 sizes

Before it bursts? XD

Yeah like kimbap said, I think I've been anticipating the end of filler since, wha, last April? The new op tricked me into watching this first ep of the last filler arc. XDD Hey, at least I can retain the hope that fillers will end after this arc!! If they don't...... :eek:

nests
Mon, 10-30-2006, 02:24 AM
Naruto is getting milked worse than DragonBall...
Totally agree. at least in DragonBall most of the extra time was used to have the characters scream to the top of their lungs

DarthEnderX
Mon, 10-30-2006, 02:58 AM
I'm not...sure...that's better.

X-plicit
Mon, 10-30-2006, 06:33 PM
Totally agree. at least in DragonBall most of the extra time was used to have the characters scream to the top of their lungs
I never got as bored with Dragonball and DBZ as I am with Naruto. Could be because I was 7-10. But I'd rather hear characters scream because at least it has to do with the storyline?

mage
Mon, 10-30-2006, 11:10 PM
At this point, Naruto has to be one of the biggest failures in all of anime history.

DarthEnderX
Tue, 10-31-2006, 12:26 AM
Except economically, which is really the most important.