PDA

View Full Version : Bleach Chapter 249

Jadugar
Thu, 10-26-2006, 01:35 PM
Bleach 249 RAW is out.

Bleach 249 RAW (http://download.yousendit.com/0120A25A4E69A23E)

Meteros
Thu, 10-26-2006, 02:29 PM
translation (http://mangahelpers.com/forum/index.php?topic=10271.0) from mangahelpers

RyougaZell
Thu, 10-26-2006, 03:11 PM
Okay... now this chapter was confusing.

Is Orihime thinking to destroy the Hogyoku, but instead will make it complete while under Aizen's spell?

Meteros
Thu, 10-26-2006, 03:47 PM
She has never seen Aizen's zanpakutou so she is not under the spell. Ulq was explaining his spell, which was really just a lot of psychological mind games

woofcat
Thu, 10-26-2006, 04:39 PM
Bleach 249 LQ by #blood-scanlations
http://rolleyes.net/bloodscans/bleach/249/bleach249%5b%23blood-scanlations%5d.zip

Boomstick
Thu, 10-26-2006, 06:21 PM
Eh okay chapter mostly it's just Urukiora explaining some of Azien's plan. Really shows you how much of a sneaky bastard Azien is by manipulating Orihime into that Psychological trap hole. Got a laugh out of Azien's Arrancar ladies (lolly and menoly:p) and how they get jealous of his attention to Orihime.

Also I'm thinking that Nell is going to turn out to be a small powerhouse and help Ichigo in some way, Or she could just turn out to be an annoying extra.

FrogKing
Thu, 10-26-2006, 06:36 PM
Chapter was alright. It did take Ulquiorra forever and with way too much information to just say, "We fucked with her head till she broke." I think Orihime is going to try and destroy Aizen's Hougoku (sp?), but that somehow he planned for that and will punish her big time (and Ichigo will save her just in the nick of time).

^I don't think Nell will be a powerhouse per say; but rather, i could see a Nell/Yamada Hanatarou character. Not too powerful but useful (Nell could even have a healing power for Ichigo) Arrancar sympathesizer (kinda how Hanatarou was a 4th division shinigami that helped heal the ryouka) for Ichigo and co.

ChaosK
Thu, 10-26-2006, 08:07 PM
A few things:
1. Ulquiorra took too long to explain that she contributed to her own mind-fuck and that Aizen owns her ass
2. If Inoue can do something such as reversing the time/injury of the area in the Hogoku to make it disappear again, wouldn't that mean each time she healed Ichigo and co. if she lost control, she potentially could've erased them from life?

nests
Thu, 10-26-2006, 11:16 PM
Man if Orihime does learn control of hers power then she is going to be mighty powerful

ChaosK
Fri, 10-27-2006, 05:15 PM
Man if Orihime does learn control of hers power then she is going to be mighty powerful

To what extent of ethics? I mean I doubt Orihime would feel comfortable running around erasing things/people. Also, doesn't this make those two who do the healing (of her like...fairy things that fly from her hair clip) are a hell lot more powerful than the other two? It seems that this is just developing in detail one of her three powers. The other two may come later.

Yukimura
Fri, 10-27-2006, 07:17 PM
Well so far her shield has also withstood just about everything, though she hasn't been tested by a major powerhouse like Zaraki or Byakuya. I think however that the shield and especially poor useless Tsubaki are more of support for her main power which is the negation thing.

Death BOO Z
Sat, 10-28-2006, 07:41 PM
Actually, we know that Orihime's attack spirit is based on her bloodlust, so it won't be weird that her others ability have the same source of power. meanning that the stronger offensive she would be, she'll also become weaker in healing, since her heart will be filled with hate and un-cure thoughts.

in that case, if she tries to reverse the philosophers stone, she'll only end up recharging it to max power (it probably lost some from turnning the hollows into mega hollows and creating new arrnaked monsters), or worse - she might bring it back to the state before it was sent into deep freeze. so she could possibly short Aizen's waiting time.

Boomstick
Tue, 10-31-2006, 06:43 PM
With her power of negation Orihime should be able to reverse the Hougoku effects and transform the Arrancar back into hollows.