View Full Version : Naruto 206

Aeon
Thu, 10-19-2006, 11:49 PM
http://yhbt.mine.nu/t/n206.torrent

New ep of your guilty pleasure.

fahoumh
Thu, 10-19-2006, 11:55 PM
Downloading now...thanks. :D

Now I'm wondering if I should stay up to watch it or go to sleep now since I have a Stats midterm tomorrow (Friday) at 5:30. Hahaha.

EDIT: Just finished watching....kind of boring, as expected. But on the plus side, it made me sleepy.

ShinobiNiNaritai
Fri, 10-20-2006, 12:19 AM
If it will help you de-stress for your exam then watch it (any excuse to me sounds good)
But really the "right" thing I should say is, go to bed and take your exam then relax and party it up, starting with Eps 206 :-P

oh yeah Downloading now........ :-)

imanewb
Fri, 10-20-2006, 01:00 AM
Error: tracker down, someone fucked up, other error, you got banned, etc.
.... oh no i cant get naruto

DarthEnderX
Fri, 10-20-2006, 03:58 AM
I didn't have any problems.

Anyway, episode was okay I guess. Badguy's power of "I can trap you in The Matrix. Ooooooh" is allright.

BioAlien
Fri, 10-20-2006, 04:32 AM
kinda boring episode. there was like no fighting at all, just talking. that old man got burned by jumping into the "lava" when he should have died but noooo he had to survive... :(

and talk about a cheap way of ending this episode. kiba getting burned and naruto saying his name out loud.

i hope next episode will end this filler arc, and be good :rolleyes:

stratosthegreek
Fri, 10-20-2006, 06:06 AM
This episode has the worst animation of any episode prior. Damn this crap.

Kraco
Fri, 10-20-2006, 08:23 AM
Well, I guess this episode continued the arc somewhat on a par with the previous episodes. The genjutsu girl has some nice tricks - definitely the best of all the people in this arc anyway.

Still the "monster inside" scene made me seriously wince; it has been used too many times in this series already, seriously.

outkast7053
Sat, 10-21-2006, 02:28 AM
Still the "monster inside" scene made me seriously wince; it has been used too many times in this series already, seriously.

Yep its too predictable lol

xDarkMaster
Sat, 10-21-2006, 08:51 AM
Just wondering, am I crazy thinking this ep is 205, or is it supposed to be 206?

Aeon
Sat, 10-21-2006, 09:43 AM
Just wondering, am I crazy thinking this ep is 205, or is it supposed to be 206?

The recap ep wasn't listed as being an official ep on TVTokyo till recently or some crap like that. I'm not understanding how Naruto getting out of the genjutsu made everyone else wake up:confused:.

kaniskii
Sat, 10-21-2006, 11:32 AM
when out of a genjutsu, you are able to take other out with some technique. sakura did it during the chunin exam.

Narto touching everyone was a way to get them out i belive. he was doing the technique.

boring eps. I was surprised that naruto countered the old man's grab from behind so quickly though. nice move

Genma
Sat, 10-21-2006, 12:20 PM
After reading that this episode contains shitty animation, a guy jumping into lava and surviving(?), and an overused plot (OMFG THERES A MONSTER INSIDE ME WARRGGGH), I've decided not to watch it.

That way I won't regret watching it at all. Huraaaay.

Mizuchi
Sat, 10-21-2006, 01:06 PM
Stupid old man. He should've just threw naruto in. WTF DID HE JUMP IN HIMSELF?? dumbass. That's a filler for you.

ShinobiNiNaritai
Mon, 10-23-2006, 01:40 AM
when out of a genjutsu, you are able to take other out with some technique. sakura did it during the chunin exam.

Narto touching everyone was a way to get them out i belive. he was doing the technique.

boring eps. I was surprised that naruto countered the old man's grab from behind so quickly though. nice move

But remember that Naruto has never mastered the ability to get the "Kai" right.
Both the old man and Yakumo say it, she let the nuisances out of the genjutsu, So it wasnt Naruto who released them but rather Yakumo herself who let everyone else other than Naruto and Unkai out.

Boomstick
Mon, 10-23-2006, 02:18 PM
Another Sub-par Naruto filler episode over used story, bad animation, etc. I really wish that they would at least try to put some effort into making these things.:mad:

Necromas
Mon, 10-23-2006, 10:41 PM
You know, genjutsu ninja should really carry an aprentice ninja around or something, so even if the opponent is resisting the genjutsu, the apprentice can run up and Coupe De Grace the guy when he's unconcious on the floor trying to fight the genjutsu.