PDA

View Full Version : Naruto Combo Workshop!

Stoopider
Sat, 10-14-2006, 08:03 PM
Do you sometimes find Naruto's attacking combo's overused and dull? From the Rasengan I'm chasing you with my ball! Or the silly jumping lion attack or something that if it was real life, he'll definitely break his leg in the last kicking move.

Well, Time for the Naruto Combo WOrkshop! I've the night thinking of a few fighting combo's that not only Naruto, but all other characters of Naruto could do.

(Warning, No Spoilers). This Thread is for fun, to get our creative juices flowing while we wait for the evil disgusting ludicrious fillers to end.

1.Naruto - Kage Bunshin Suicide Attack!
Naruto creates hundreds if not thousands of Kage Bunshin, straps out explosive tags on to his clones, and swarm the enemy with the crazy suicide run. (Just make sure he doesn't get confused and accidentally tag his own self! :D

2.Naruto - Excavation land mine team!
Naruto Creates several Kage Bunshins, and they did underground with their Rasengan (since it's a spinning destroying thingy, remember how it cut into tree's?) Then they ambush from under the ground!

3.Ten Ten - Stringed sharp things attack/trap.
I've noticed Ten Ten is probably the Leaf's sniper persona. She's good with throwing weapons, and can seem to handle hundreds of sharp pointy objects at any one time. But she doesn't use strings does she? She could set up traps, and when people walk into it, a kunai trap for a thousand sides! Something like Gaara's crushing sand, or Kimmiro's boneyard. She could benefit using explosive tags as well to add Ummph to the killer blow.

4.Hinata - Laser cutters?
Remember the filler episode quite far back, where she swatted flies by using pointy cutting chakra's. Does this mean her chakra control is nearly similar to a surgeons knife? If so, she should be able to chop of people's limbs through her 5 fingers ala X-Men2 whats the girls name that fought Wolverine. (Hot Chinese chick, that one).

Necromas
Sat, 10-14-2006, 08:31 PM
All I have to comment right now is LOL, Hinata with claws.

DarthEnderX
Sun, 10-15-2006, 12:00 AM
If so, she should be able to chop of people's limbs through her 5 fingers ala X-Men2 whats the girls name that fought Wolverine. (Hot Chinese chick, that one).Lady Deathstrike

Stoopider
Sun, 10-15-2006, 04:09 AM
Lady Deathstrike

Yeah thats the one. Hinata would be our new lady deathstrike.

Animeniax
Sun, 10-15-2006, 06:24 AM
This is a cool concept. I wish the anime\manga artists would check this out.

For Naruto, I'd like to see him perform more "trick" style martial arts, like they do in the silhouettes in the latest opening sequence. Specifically, the three kicks he performs later in the sequence look like trick-based moves. I know in the "No Boy No Cry" OP, they showed Rock Lee performing a variation of something like a 540 hypertwist.

Tenten needs to whip out a bo staff more often, or some kai, or nunchaku (sp?). They could add a combo where she encases the enemy with a scroll, then a thousand kunai are summoned and pierce the scroll and enemy. Kind of like Kankuro's Karasu when it traps someone in its chest.

If nothing else, I don't even care about super special trump card moves, just more martial arts fight sequences.

Sapphire
Sun, 10-15-2006, 08:36 AM
I would DEFINATELY like to see someone do the martial arts like we see in the latest op. But for me it doesn't seem quite right with Naruto, someone who in my mind who quickly thinks up strategies and runs blindly at his opponents. I could totally see Neji and Rock Lee fight like that though. I hope we see that kind of sparring in the anime one day.

Konohamaru and Naruto should dazzle their opponents more with their sexy techniques. Or at least give them nosebleeds. Or at least distract them while someone else jumps them from behind.

fifafreak18
Fri, 10-20-2006, 04:02 PM
Narutos moves are definetly being overused, well except kage bunshin because action scenes are just better with it...

..Also i was thinkng the exact same thing about Hinata, she focuses her chakra on her hands so much they are like little lines of Chidori that can cut through anything. But then again if she learned to do it on command (ex: Rasengan) then she would destroy any Taijutsu based fighter she faced.

bagandscalpel
Fri, 10-20-2006, 05:10 PM
Mmm, interesting thread, and I have an idea to add. This is a culmination of most of his most used skills and his fighting style, so it may seem overdone, already.
I call it:

-Naruto (Kyuubi/Berserk mode): Descent to the Ninth Circle:
A mannequin made up of explosive tags is prepared beforehand...
Basically, it starts off with a Taijuu Kagebunshin that surrounds the target, and then the Naruto Rendan is performed en masse. The only difference is that a clone catches the target upon the last hit to piledrive them. Target now on the ground, suffering from stun status, thus no escape; each clone forms pairs to charge a Rasengan...
The target and clone is thusly assailed by wave after wave of balls, each group performing their attack, then dissipating to allow for the next. Last clone to attack thus Kawarimi's itself with the mannequin suicide-bomber.
Following the explosion, before the dust even settles,
KUCHIYOSE NO JUTSU: ROAD ROLLER-DA!!!
Granted this attack hits the right target, it is now dead.

*Almost forgot, this attack must be performed on Sasuke for it make sense in name

RyougaZell
Fri, 10-20-2006, 05:11 PM
Tenten does use string.
Remember her battle with Temari?

Mizuchi
Wed, 10-25-2006, 09:58 PM
@bag

clones cant perform rasengan. Fillers make it look easy but remember that it is a very high level technique that takes a very high amount of concentration, and kage bunshin are what, a fifth of the strength of the original?

P.S. off topic but, are tajuu kage bunshin weaker than regular?

bagandscalpel
Wed, 10-25-2006, 10:57 PM
@bag

clones cant perform rasengan. Fillers make it look easy but remember that it is a very high level technique that takes a very high amount of concentration, and kage bunshin are what, a fifth of the strength of the original?

P.S. off topic but, are tajuu kage bunshin weaker than regular?

You're probably right; under normal circumstances, having Naruto command his Bunshins to do Rasengan might be a stretch... That is why, I had described that particular move with the "(Kyuubi/Berserk mode)" attached to it. Maybe, just maybe, with all that ungodly chakra, Naruto would be able to pull the unimaginable.

Mizuchi
Thu, 10-26-2006, 05:36 PM
You're probably right; under normal circumstances, having Naruto command his Bunshins to do Rasengan might be a stretch... That is why, I had described that particular move with the "(Kyuubi/Berserk mode)" attached to it. Maybe, just maybe, with all that ungodly chakra, Naruto would be able to pull the unimaginable.

Chakra doesn't equal concentration. You can have all the chakra in the world, and that may give you a stronger chidori or let ur clones do chidori or give YOU a stronger rasengan, but it wont help ur clones concentrate, itll just make them stronger.

kooshi
Thu, 10-26-2006, 06:58 PM
Just a quickie I just thought of:
Naruto just uses a ton of Kage Bunshins where they can stack on top of each other on the shoulders. After that, just have everybody concentrate on making a hugeass Rasengan. It can easily take out an army, hahaha.

bagandscalpel
Thu, 10-26-2006, 07:49 PM
Chakra doesn't equal concentration. You can have all the chakra in the world, and that may give you a stronger chidori or let ur clones do chidori or give YOU a stronger rasengan, but it wont help ur clones concentrate, itll just make them stronger.

My last post on the subject...

Once again, you may be right about the concentration aspect. Now, I'm sure no one but Kishimoto can actually tell us the fine science behind it, but I believe that concentration cannot be measured quantitatively. Because of it, the kage bunshins that Naruto produces are possibly weaker physically and have less total chakra than the original, but they all share the same state of mind.

That being said, more chakra output = stronger clones that can produce stronger attacks.

Mizuchi
Thu, 10-26-2006, 09:03 PM
My last post on the subject...

Once again, you may be right about the concentration aspect. Now, I'm sure no one but Kishimoto can actually tell us the fine science behind it, but I believe that concentration cannot be measured quantitatively. Because of it, the kage bunshins that Naruto produces are possibly weaker physically and have less total chakra than the original, but they all share the same state of mind.

That being said, more chakra output = stronger clones that can produce stronger attacks.

maybe you're right
or maybe you're wrong
I'll be sure send kishimoto an email regarding the question

@kooshi
That would be quite impossible unless naruto was a high level jounin, becuase all of them have emit the exact same amount of chakra in very precise directions and compressing it would be difficult as well.