PDA

View Full Version : Bleach Chapter 247

nests
Thu, 10-12-2006, 02:50 AM
Spoiler pics
Pic 1 (http://img131.imagevenue.com/img.php?image=39232_b3_122_480lo.jpg)
Pic 2 (http://img11.imagevenue.com/img.php?image=39166_b2_122_588lo.jpg)
Pic 3 (http://img157.imagevenue.com/img.php?image=39166_b1_122_376lo.jpg)

NeoCybercoin
Thu, 10-12-2006, 07:20 AM
Hmmmm blushing Rukia.....that sure is something new. And Gin's new outfit doesn't suit him at all.

nests
Thu, 10-12-2006, 10:53 AM
247 Raw
Click here (http://www.savefile.com/files/153078)

RyougaZell
Thu, 10-12-2006, 11:20 AM
Thanks for the Raw man.

Now we only need the translation... need to know what Rukia said while blushing... plus what Ulquiorra (sp?) told Orihime...

TRANS:
http://mangahelpers.com/forum/index.php?topic=9658.0

hahaha... that sly Byakuya...

woofcat
Thu, 10-12-2006, 03:27 PM
247 MQ by #blood-scanlations
http://rolleyes.net/bloodscans/bleach/247/bleach-247-MQ-%5b%23blood-scanlations%5d.zip

FrogKing
Thu, 10-12-2006, 04:13 PM
Overall, not a bad chapter. I like Byakuya's logic for letting his vice captain and sister go to Hueco Mundo. Still, I feel like this arc is becomming more and more like the previous one. The "save the princess in the white tower" saga. Even with Rukia and Renji, I still don't think they stand a chance against the Espada. I do have a feeling that Rukia has powered up and may even have Bankai...I hope the Vizards join the battle soon.

Augury
Thu, 10-12-2006, 06:10 PM
But to put it in perspective, Ichigo & co. didn't have a chance in hell of taking down all the captains when they entered soul society, but they manged to pull through anyways through different story adjustments.

Jadugar
Thu, 10-12-2006, 06:40 PM
Sweet chapter.

If “Inoue” is the princess in the tower, I would save her any day, FrogKing.

*Jadugar looks at Orihime’s pictures*

Yes, this arc is similar to SS arc but I do believe in Kubo Tite’s abilities to bring us something special than his previous work. I am surprised at Byakuya that he sent Rukia and Renji after Ichigo. There is very little known to us about the KING and the key, so we wait.

.noname.silent
Thu, 10-12-2006, 06:44 PM
IMO, I don't believe they will rescue Inoue. If Grimmjaw can beat Ichigo so easily without his released state, then how can they beat Ulquiola (not to mention Tousen, Gin and Aizen?). Granted the rest of the crew got stronger (far as non-shinigami and) but not strong enough. If anything, I believe Ichigo's hollow inside him will come out (when he fucks up). Judging by reading the first page, Soul Society will have to drag their asses back (just mere speculation).

Death BOO Z
Fri, 10-13-2006, 10:36 AM
at least they came at a relativelly strong state, Ishida has his new bow, Ichigo has his hollow state under somewhat control (though the terrain will fuck his mind up) and Chad has area bonus effect by being in the hollowstan.

besides, Ichigo almost beat grimmjaw, which is a million times more than what he did when he first met bakuya.

who will be the next lady in distress after this arc? karin? the 2nd sister? tatsuki? place your bets now, three years before we get the answer!

ChaosK
Fri, 10-13-2006, 06:49 PM
at least they came at a relativelly strong state, Ishida has his new bow, Ichigo has his hollow state under somewhat control (though the terrain will fuck his mind up) and Chad has area bonus effect by being in the hollowstan.

besides, Ichigo almost beat grimmjaw, which is a million times more than what he did when he first met bakuya.

who will be the next lady in distress after this arc? karin? the 2nd sister? tatsuki? place your bets now, three years before we get the answer!

Well the enemies are a hell lot stronger than when they entered soul society. I just wondered, with this atmosphere, won't Ichigo's hollow thing stay out longer? I mean it is like...land of the hollows, I don't have a particular reason for thinking this except the area...

Grimmjaw was weakened when Ichigo almost defeated him before. Besides, after Ichigo's mask went away, he was useless.

I say...Yoruichi!

mr3vi1m0nk3y
Fri, 10-13-2006, 07:15 PM
Yoruichi can't keep saving his ass forever. Also @Chaoskiddo if Ichigo's hollow form gets stronger here then the arrancars sould also be stronger here then in the real world.

nests
Sat, 10-14-2006, 12:34 AM
Grimmjaw was weakened when Ichigo almost defeated him before. Besides, after Ichigo's mask went away, he was useless.

You forget that at that time Grimmjaw only had one of his arms and he never got to realese his Zanpaktou

LobsterMagnet
Mon, 10-16-2006, 05:25 AM
Correct me if I'm but an Arrancar can only be created by Aizen when he uses that handy little device he pulled out from Rukia, right? So what's the deal with that little arrancar kid? When Aizen first got the hueco mundo did he just start converting hollows left and right into Arrancar?

Seriously, why would he even bother with such a weak looking kid?

I've always thought that hollows were one of the least interesting things about bleach. I mean when you have to have your most badass villain run over to there world in order to whip them into shape and serve a good menace you know you have trouble.

ChaosK
Mon, 10-16-2006, 03:12 PM
You forget that at that time Grimmjaw only had one of his arms and he never got to realese his Zanpaktou

Well either way we're on the same side of the arguement. Ichigo probably cannot defeat Grimmjaw to any extent until he gets his power up of the arc.

nests
Tue, 10-17-2006, 12:18 AM
Seriously, why would he even bother with such a weak looking kid?

My guess is that they dont know wich hollows are going to turn out to be powerfull. He is probably one of the failures and was so week that he didnt even get a number and was just kicked out of Las Noches.

ChaosK
Tue, 10-17-2006, 09:02 PM
My guess is that they dont know wich hollows are going to turn out to be powerfull. He is probably one of the failures and was so week that he didnt even get a number and was just kicked out of Las Noches.

Well I'm guessing the only ones actually in Las Noches are the elite ones. The Espadas and slightly lower, other than that I believe all others aren't "worthy" to be inside Las Noches. Furthermore, before Aizen used the thing, weren't all hollows just beasts? He would have no way of telling which were kids and not...also the kid just might have some crazy insane power....