PDA

View Full Version : Bleach 99 Discussion

Kraco
Thu, 10-12-2006, 12:58 AM
Straight from the oven:

Episode 99 - DB (http://yhbt.mine.nu/t/b99.torrent)

Edit: Not much happened in this episode. Not much at all. Well, at least Yachiru was funny in the Golden cup.

Turkish-S
Thu, 10-12-2006, 12:20 PM
lol this episode was rly bad. like kraco stated nothing happened.only thing is kariya now is in seretei.

Boomstick
Thu, 10-12-2006, 05:10 PM
After last weeks filler episode I was hoping for another one of similair quality but instead we're back to the boring and almost pointless filler.

Mizuchi
Thu, 10-12-2006, 09:54 PM
It's almost a disgrace some of these people can call themselves shinigami. I'm hoping they are like the lowest form of shinigami who aren't even close to a shikai yet, because all of them being blown away in one move is just disgraceful, I don't care how powerful it is. They should've learned in the acadamy to never confront a stronger enemy head-on. =/ 0.2/10

Nai
Thu, 10-12-2006, 10:49 PM
So, Mayuri versus the old man? Frankly, I don't see how he'd be a match for Mayuri. Ishida had to use his "ZOMG UBER SECRET SPECIAL SKILL" to fight on equal footing and yet Mayuri managed to escape in the end.

Can't say I'd mind more Mayuri fights, however. I really like the guy and all his sexy creepiness.

DarthEnderX
Thu, 10-12-2006, 11:30 PM
Since this is filler, I don't expect any of the captains we haven't seen fight to be seen fighting in this.

Which means Mayuri, Hitsugaya, the fox guy, and ninja girl are probably gonna be the ones to fight the bounto. Even though it would be nice to see Kariya fight the old man, I'm not gonna hold my breath for it.

Animeniax
Fri, 10-13-2006, 02:00 AM
Wow, terrible, terrible episode. Almost nothing happens, the fight scenes were hackneyed, the entire episode was poorly drawn, and the stupid filler characters like Claude got more voice time than our heroes. Worse, the voices for Byakuya and Soi Fong didn't sound normal.

I can't believe they went from the episode last week, which was one of the best filler episodes for any series ever, to the drivel this week. For shame!!!

Turkish-S
Fri, 10-13-2006, 12:38 PM
It's almost a disgrace some of these people can call themselves shinigami. I'm hoping they are like the lowest form of shinigami who aren't even close to a shikai yet, because all of them being blown away in one move is just disgraceful, I don't care how powerful it is. They should've learned in the acadamy to never confront a stronger enemy head-on. =/ 0.2/10

Also when they were blown away you see that the guys swords gets bended becouse of the strong wind... If something is strong enough to bend a sword like that shouldn't there atleast be some head ripped off?

Animeniax
Sat, 10-14-2006, 05:32 AM
Do all Shinigami have zanpaketous or just higher level Shinigami? If all of them get soul slayers, then how did Kariya's wind blast bend them like they were reeds on a pond?

Like I said, this was a terrible episode that really makes fillers hard to watch. Did they put too much effort into the last episode, only to be drained and unable to produce a decent episode this week?

DarthEnderX
Sat, 10-14-2006, 07:56 AM
They all get Zanpaketous, but the strenghth of the blade is related to the strength of the wielder. Zanpaketous break all the time in the series when one guy is stronger than the other. Kariya is obviously extremely powerful, and unnamed Shinagami are obviously pretty week.

FrogKing
Sun, 10-15-2006, 12:24 AM
Actually, low-class shinigami wield asauchi. These are the types of nameless zanpaktu, so I would think they are quite weak when facing an opponent with such high reiatsu like Kariya. Hell, when ichigo had no control of his reiatsu Byakuya broke his like it was made out of paper.

Azaz31
Sun, 10-15-2006, 05:39 PM
if i remember correctly, not only byakuya, but also kenpachi destroyed ichigos zanpakouto :)

DarthEnderX
Sun, 10-15-2006, 10:41 PM
Yes, but to be fair, Ichigo turned around and broke both of theirs also.