PDA

View Full Version : Naruto 327

nests
Wed, 10-11-2006, 10:24 AM
Spoiler pics just for now
Pic 1 (http://img41.imagevenue.com/img.php?image=63311_wgvmop4a_0_122_307lo.jpg)
Pic 2 (http://img42.imagevenue.com/img.php?image=63346_zbumocz5_0_122_324lo.jpg)

LQ RAW (http://rapidshare.de/files/36438797/NARUTO_-_327.zip.html)

kAi
Wed, 10-11-2006, 12:29 PM
WTF, I'm trying to figure out what that first pic is.

RyougaZell
Wed, 10-11-2006, 12:59 PM
Same here.
Hidan's hometown? At least I think an Akatsuki is sitting over there...

NeoCybercoin
Wed, 10-11-2006, 01:59 PM
I think that's Hidan sitting on that tounge O_o;

Knives122
Wed, 10-11-2006, 02:17 PM
It's supposedly the leader calling hidan and kazuku to come back so they can seal the sanbi

Genma
Wed, 10-11-2006, 03:24 PM
Shikamaru is really sweaty in that second picture. o_o;

bagandscalpel
Wed, 10-11-2006, 05:12 PM
Shikamaru is really sweaty in that second picture. o_o;

Watching Hidan going into a spasm of pleasure, Shikamaru feels a bit hot, himself.

RasenDori
Wed, 10-11-2006, 08:28 PM
http://img247.imageshack.us/my.php?image=naru3qp6.jpg

akatsuki leader?

off topic: bagandscalpel, who is that in your avatar, it looks kinda like dio brando from jojo's ... but he looks odd.

RyougaZell
Wed, 10-11-2006, 10:20 PM
Chouji is in that last pic, besides Shikamaru.

kAi
Thu, 10-12-2006, 04:10 AM
LQ raw available
http://rapidshare.de/files/36438797/NARUTO_-_327.zip.html

Ah, look who comes to the rescue.

Need a translation, too much talking without knowing what's going on.

ody
Thu, 10-12-2006, 06:18 AM
NEED A TRANSLATION ASAP KTHX

TRY NOT TO MAKE STUPID USELESS POSTS KTHX

darkmetal505
Thu, 10-12-2006, 06:20 AM
Partial Translation:

http://mangahelpers.com/forum/index.php?topic=9608.0

Winged Dancer
Thu, 10-12-2006, 07:33 AM
After having no network for about a month (the pain!) I've finally downloaded all the chapters before... what can I say?

Yes! Asuma is dying! Now let's hope they don't magically bring him back to life. Shikamaru told Ino to treat him on the way to Konoha... does that mean all girls receive training as medical ninja?

Hidan is so cool in that lame Japanese cool. Yells a lot, has no education, more vulgar than Naruto, sometimes uses Kanzai Dialect... he looks so.... orgasmic when he finally kills Asuma. What a creep. I love him. When is the anime catching up?? Onosaka Masaya so needs to voice this guy.

And finally,a peek at the Akatsuki leader. He seems to have some.... things around his nose (hope it's not moles). How can we know he's the leader though? Wasn't the Akatsuki a kind of everybody-is-equal organization?

I'd translate for you people, but I'm late for school now....

RasenDori
Thu, 10-12-2006, 08:09 AM
full translation
http://mangahelpers.com/forum/index.php?topic=9611.0

itachi clearly stated there where higher up in the akatsuki way back when. and deidara talked to sasori as if he was a superior. so i guess there are higher ranked individuals, but you always need those types in a group for it to function properly

i dont think asumas dying. people say that theres plenty of forshadowing towards his death, but if you think about it, theres enough out there that says that hes living"

1) the thing he was gonna tell kakashi that he never did that obviously has something to do with kureinai because he decided not to say anything as soon as she entered the room.
2) he reluctance to tell kurenai something before the mission. you ask me... i think its a proposal or something. the asuma kurenai relationship is more then just speculation at this point.
3) naruto owes team asuma a meal. once naruto finishes his train, which sould happen soon, and asuma recovers naruto will treat team asuma, and asuma will say whatever he had to say earlier.

i know some people wont like my prediction cause it doesnt envolve anyone dying, but its kishimoto and shonen manga we are talking about.

Stoopider
Thu, 10-12-2006, 08:26 AM
Asuma won't die without a heroic death. As usual. Even then, not many people has died. The only one I can think of is the old Baba that fought with Sakura.

Imo, the first Jounin to die would probably be Gai opening up all his gates, kick ass, and then die due to overstress. :p

RyougaZell
Thu, 10-12-2006, 08:39 AM
Very nice chapter.
The one that saved their lives at the end, ironically, was the Akatsuki's leader...

Too bad Asuma didn't die at the end.

Dunno... if Hidan can live after being decapitated... why didn't he strike his heart to kill Asuma instantly? Maybe his heart is his true weakpoint...

kAi
Thu, 10-12-2006, 08:41 AM
Yeah, I'd have to say that Asuma isn't going to die (although I did believe this before), if he was going to be killed it would've been done already I think, Akatsuki are leaving, and the Konoha crew are heading back to the hospital with Ino giving little medics on the way. Although, they could get him back to Konoha so he can die there, but I don't see that happening. He might just never be able to be a ninja or something, but we know Tsunade can fix that.

RasenDori
Thu, 10-12-2006, 09:03 AM
Very nice chapter.
The one that saved their lives at the end, ironically, was the Akatsuki's leader...

Too bad Asuma didn't die at the end.

Dunno... if Hidan can live after being decapitated... why didn't he strike his heart to kill Asuma instantly? Maybe his heart is his true weakpoint...

hidan was gonna stab him in the heart before shikamaru broke the curse the first time around. i think that the fact that he didnt stab himself in the heart is proff enough that asuma wont die.

EDIT: did raido dye his hair?

nests
Thu, 10-12-2006, 09:43 AM
Scanlation by Yume
click here (http://rapidshare.de/files/36463227/327.zip)

Stoopider
Thu, 10-12-2006, 09:56 AM
HUrray! Thanks Nests

RyougaZell
Thu, 10-12-2006, 10:10 AM
hidan was gonna stab him in the heart before shikamaru broke the curse the first time around. i think that the fact that he didnt stab himself in the heart is proff enough that asuma wont die.

EDIT: did raido dye his hair?

Forgot about that part...
Then I wonder why didn't he do it this time?
Tired?
Messed up nerves for losing his head?
Torturing?

Knives122
Thu, 10-12-2006, 10:38 AM
I wonder why Kurenai was wearing a dress? :p

It almost blabs that the two were gonna go on a date but then this whole mess happened and no one bothered to tell her.

Edort4
Thu, 10-12-2006, 10:39 AM
This chapter was really frustating (and terribly bad). Asuma didnt die (I dont care about what he was going to tell Kakashi), this was the best chance for him to die, in some heroic way. But instead of that we get to see another "should-be-death" character like Chouji! :mad:

And they where saved by the lamest of all the excuses. The leader wants them back! This is fking lame, stupid, retarded... I dont have words. Hidan and Kakuzu only had to say, yes sir. And lose 5 minutes to kill them, is the leader going to chronometrate(sp?) them?

You are 4 minutes and 30 seconds late guys, im going to kill 2 of 9 akatsuki just because of that!

Kishimoto has lost any guts he could have had when he started writting Naruto if Asuma is going to survive. He's a hostage of his own characters, he no longer seems to have the freedom to create his own history, just fan service after fan service.

If in the next chapter all of them get back safely its going to be a very sad day for any manga reader that love smart stories.

nests
Thu, 10-12-2006, 11:11 AM
How long have you been reading manga? you should know by now that if you are reading shonen manga then there is not going to be alot of the good guys dying its all about creating cool looking people and and having them fight each other, look at dragon ball and bleach no one ever died there naruto has only had two good guys die. if you want people dying read more adult oriented manga like bersek or fullmetal alchemist I recommended them or shojo manga, people drop like flyies in those.

Genma
Thu, 10-12-2006, 11:52 AM
Judging from Edort's avatar, I'm assuming he already reads Berserk, nests.

As for this chapter... well, meh. Wasn't too bad, I guess, and it was kind of cool that we got to see more random chuunin in action. I don't think Raidou dyed his hair though... probably just a mistake by whoever scanned it.

But I really wish Asuma would die already (if he really is going to). It'd make him ten times cooler than he really is.

Winged Dancer
Thu, 10-12-2006, 12:20 PM
Well, if Asuma isn't going to die, could he at least be paralized for life or something? That way he lives to tell Kakashi whatever it was that he was going to say and may even transform into an interesting character without staying the same.

But I really think he should die. I know that in shounen manga characters aren't supposed to die, but one every one in a while doesn't hurt.... especially one as minor as Asuma. His death would even give Hidan a Leaf "opponent," Shikamaru... you know, get revenge for my teacher? Besides, if anyone can figure out why Hidan just won't die, that's Shikamaru.

LobsterMagnet
Thu, 10-12-2006, 01:00 PM
Asuma not dieing didn't bug me that much. Now I'm personally more curious to learn something about the akatsuki leader. Maybe just maybe we'll finally see that he's THE FOURTH!!!! DA DA DUM!!!!

Anyone else curious to know what the heck the Akatsuki leader was sitting? That sort huge cyber budda thing? That's what I'm wondering about, hey there still is a small chance that we might see Asuma kick the bucket before they make it back in time.

RyougaZell
Thu, 10-12-2006, 01:12 PM
The Akatsuki Leader is red-haired... while the Yondaime is blond.

Edort4
Thu, 10-12-2006, 01:21 PM
Maybe you guys are right and I was expecting to much "reality" from a shounen but even with that said being saved by a mobile call from the boss is just plain stupid. Thats one of the worst writing resources that exist, untanlented.

About the hair color we could guess that they have hair dyes, or even a hair color no jutsu! Seeing how things are developing stranger things could happen.

Assassin
Thu, 10-12-2006, 03:29 PM
i like how the two elite chuunins/jounins that were in asuma's team were totally useless but a new chuunin like shikamaru wasn't. Shikamaru is a support character, not a fighter, yet he does more fighting then those two.

Im getting really tired of those "just in the nick of time" rescues too. And whats the deal with ino and chouji being there? "Hey we're up against super elite S ranked criminals, so lets send some mediocre genins/chuunins instead of jounins or ANBU. They'll be waay more effective."

>.>

SK
Thu, 10-12-2006, 03:46 PM
I liked the chapter, and frankly, I don't get what the obsession with Asuma's death is about..

Necromas
Thu, 10-12-2006, 04:02 PM
They sent in Ino and Chouji because they're main characters and Shikamarus old teammates. Also could have been to set up who Ino and Choujis new teammates are now that Shikamaru and Asuna are on a different team.

Did anyone else think that the guy with the black sword looked a LOT like Iruka in the first frame you see him where half of his face is blocked?

Maybe he's Iruka with a cape and a new hairstyle. That would be awesome to see Iruka become more of a combatant.

P.S. Now that I look at a picture of Iruka, the scar on the new character seems to be bigger then irukas scar, so it probably isn't him :(

Assertn
Thu, 10-12-2006, 05:02 PM
They sent in Ino and Chouji because they're main characters and Shikamarus old teammates. Also could have been to set up who Ino and Choujis new teammates are now that Shikamaru and Asuna are on a different team.

Did anyone else think that the guy with the black sword looked a LOT like Iruka in the first frame you see him where half of his face is blocked?

Maybe he's Iruka with a cape and a new hairstyle. That would be awesome to see Iruka become more of a combatant.

P.S. Now that I look at a picture of Iruka, the scar on the new character seems to be bigger then irukas scar, so it probably isn't him :(

Ha...yeah i thought that at first too.....
Dang iruka became a badass? But nah...the scar more closely resembles raido's

darkmetal505
Thu, 10-12-2006, 05:26 PM
I liked the chapter, and frankly, I don't get what the obsession with Asuma's death is about..

We just want someone to perish, its been too long.

The ensuing battle should be interesting, assuming who is fighting. Chouji, the two Chunnins, Jounins, Shikamaru, and Ino (if she doesn't take Asuma to the hospital).

chet_chetty
Thu, 10-12-2006, 06:08 PM
*warning: uncharacteristic long post*

my memory is unreliable at best but i have several questions.

the guy w/ the cape who used the black sword on kakuzu has a special costume. so far, konoha ninjas w/ special costumes are (elite) clan members or ascended jounin.
nonetheless, who is he? my guess is he's a jounin from shikamaru's clan or related to sai.

remember shikamaru's jutsu on sai when sai was sitting on top of that building? were they not animal-like shadow forms? or was that sai's jutsu..sorry for the shitty memory. cloak guy's jutsu seems to be a shadow jutsu (or drawing come-alive jutsu) as well as it was used to break the fall of the chuunin who was flung into shikamaru (wild speculation..that could have still been kakuzu extended arm). cloak guy could be from Roots.

who's the guy w/ the glasses? the pervert jounin who taught naruto to walk on water?

who is the crow jutsu chuunin? the one with the glasses or the one with the cape?

in the panel w/ his arm raised in the air, who's the chouji- looking guy, facing glasses guy, sitting in lotus position. he is possibly the one drawing the crows and he is possibly wearing a sword sheath.

and what's that streak (starting from sittingdown guy's head) descending from the roof level to the lower levels to the ground in that same panel?

if one of them is raidou, i think the other one is raidou's partner from when they fought the sound 4.

if asuma's team structure is any indication, ino and chouji are not on the same team but rather they are grouped with 2 seasoned chounin and 1 strong jounin, respectively. 8 reinforcements grouped in 2 teams total.

i believe there are 2-3 members of roots in this chapter.

if asuma dies, it wont be until we find out why he is strong enough to be one of the 9(?) temple guards, why he's strong plain from the fact that he's the 3rd's son, and until we see his special jutsu. and by special jutsu i mean kakashi has his chidori/sharingan, gai has his gates, etc. asuma has and will use a powerup before he dies.

Kurenai is pregnant with Asuma's child.

Necromas
Thu, 10-12-2006, 06:22 PM
The animals were from Sai, Shikamaru was restraining them.

Winged Dancer
Thu, 10-12-2006, 06:39 PM
Maybe you guys are right and I was expecting to much "reality" from a shounen but even with that said being saved by a mobile call from the boss is just plain stupid. Thats one of the worst writing resources that exist, untanlented.

Yes, celular phones should be ruled out of shounen fantasy manga (want it or not, Naruto is fantasy) and RPGs. They clash too much.

Anyway, there's still a chance Asuma will die. Maybe while they carry him to Konoha, or maybe he'll die after Tsunade has done all that's possible... there's still hope for us who want him to die! (or he could at least get crippled, I insist)

kAi
Thu, 10-12-2006, 06:51 PM
who's the guy w/ the glasses? the pervert jounin who taught naruto to walk on water?

who is the crow jutsu chuunin? the one with the glasses or the one with the cape?

in the panel w/ his arm raised in the air, who's the chouji- looking guy, facing glasses guy, sitting in lotus position. he is possibly the one drawing the crows and he is possibly wearing a sword sheath.

and what's that streak (starting from sittingdown guy's head) descending from the roof level to the lower levels to the ground in that same panel?

I don't think that is Ebisu.

I think it is the one with the glasses, as he has his arm in the air and there are crows flying around him. i just see him using them.

That is Chouji with Asuma in his arms.

That streak is Chouji coming back up from picking Asuma up. That's how he got to the top.

Knives122
Thu, 10-12-2006, 06:52 PM
That's stupid though. He should only be allowed to die after he does something cool against an equal/stronger opponent.

Him dying b/c of some cheap jutsu is a waste of time.

.noname.silent
Thu, 10-12-2006, 06:54 PM
Yes, celular phones should be ruled out of shounen fantasy manga (want it or not, Naruto is fantasy) and RPGs. They clash too much.

where the hell is the cell phone (looks like telepathy to me)? you guys got some superb and keen eyesight to see one, what page is it on? anyways, i dont give a shit about asuma's wellbeing. all i want to know who that akatsuki leader is?!

nests
Thu, 10-12-2006, 06:55 PM
The guys in the glasses is the guy who accidently mention that Itachi had been in the village when Sasuke was visiting Kakashi in the hospital after taking the ass kicking from Itachi

Jadugar
Thu, 10-12-2006, 07:03 PM

Ha...yeah i thought that at first too.....
Dang iruka became a badass? But nah...the scar more closely resembles raido's

When I first saw Chouji and Ino on the scene my first impression was

Oh the new Ino, Chouji and Shika FORMATION

But that wasn’t the case.

We all knew that Kishi wouldn’t let Asuma die but he certainly could have made the fight longer and Kakuzu should have done some fighting too. Neji and Chouji survived after a grueling battle, that’s exactly what I wanted to see from Asuma/Kishi. His escape from death should have been more dramatic.

Also, I think its Raidou(sp) and not Iruka.

RasenDori
Thu, 10-12-2006, 07:12 PM
asumas not dying, guys. and we really need to stop stressing over death. its such a minor issue. just ask yourself what would the death of asuma do to further the story? and dont give me any BS like it would help develop shikamaru. hes a side character, and this is a different issue then chouji and neji whose deaths would have casued a major impact. if you want to be angry be angry about the real issue to be upset about which is:

WTF?! this fight meant nothing its just as bad if not as bad as itachi and kisame vs team kakashi and guy which just served as a purpose to save time for the villians. the point of this fight was to divert us from narutos training. the plot wasnt furthered. the akatsuki show up kill some people, look for naruto, dont get any leads and run off before they really doing anything at all. and konoha makes no progress in there attempt to thwart the akatsuki.

ok... my rant is is over, but i still dont feel that this arc is over yet.kishi like to make us think the villians are unbeatble by showcasing them against skilled ninja. we saw this with deidara vs gaara and the 4 sound vs team shizune. hidan and kakuzu may be leaving, but i doubt they are going far, since they have that hazy body techneque to seal the sanbi with. tsunade doesnt want them to leave the country so persuit may continue, and something may happen during the three days it will take them to seal the sanbi.

on a side note, i thing that team asuma was split up increase the capablity of the 20 brigades. asumas team may be strong ( i think people forget that konoha 11 or more then just mediocore ninja) but compared to all jounin teams they might be incapible of handling the task given to them with only one vet.

EDIT: because no ones seems to know who they are (i cant blame you they are forgetable) the charactes on ino and choujis team are raidou sporting a new hair color, and aoba.

LobsterMagnet
Thu, 10-12-2006, 07:38 PM
Interesting point Rasendori, but I don't think that this fight was a complete waste of time. Mostly it was just sort of a showcase for what Hidan and Kuzuku are capable of. There also might be further repercussions that we'll hopefully see. There are a lot of good directios that kishi can take the story into.

Who knows maybe when the reunited team shika return back to konoah half of it will be in smoldering ruins because Tenzou couldn't stop naruto in time from whipping out the four tails.

That probably won't happen, but maybe naruto will pull an ichigo, remember how we never actually got to see how he got his bankai? Maybe naruto having successfully completed his training will come on kick ass then unveil his new move.

Although here's hoping that we get chapter that completely focuses on the akatsuki, heck maybe we'll even learn the leaders name

RyougaZell
Thu, 10-12-2006, 07:38 PM
So... what's wrong with fantasy with a bit of technology?
FFVII anyone?

Besides... the Akatsuki Leader maybe has some sort of connection with his subordinates...

Knives122
Thu, 10-12-2006, 07:56 PM
Well he does have piercings so maybe he keeps the rest of Akatsuki in check with his wierd torture methods.

toonice714
Thu, 10-12-2006, 11:25 PM
I wonder if Hidan's jutsu is reliant on the amount of pain the victim feels. Every other time we've seen Hidan, he is usually out of breath in the middle of his circle. This time he was enjoying every second of the reversion back to his previous state. He was also able to stand and seemed like he was ready to conduct another ritual. When they were first introduced they fought the two tailed jinchuriki and she seemed berserk by the time they got serious. The next victim was the monk whom im sure must've had a high threshold for pain. Onr the jutsu might have a limit to the amount of pain the victim can stand. Maybe when the victim is at the maxium amount of pain they can take the jutsu wears off. Then Kakuzu probably comes in and cleans up the leftovers, which might explain the carnage surrounding the ritual.

Yukimura
Fri, 10-13-2006, 12:36 AM
There always seem to be reinforcements whenever anyone goes out and does anything nowadays. Beside the point of the miraculous save, Asumas impending trip to the miraculous hospital, and the miraculous/fortunate recall of the Akatsukis at least we found out that the new Ino is probably just a cheap imitation of the new Sakura, though she'll probably have learned her dads confusion technique finally (unless she already did...I can't remember).

Wren
Fri, 10-13-2006, 12:43 AM
well for the two newcomers i believe they are Raido (guy with the black sword) and Aoba (black glasses). both jounins. aand i have to say asuma should die to get the hero's death, but at this rate i have doubts that it will happen.

Assertn
Fri, 10-13-2006, 02:58 AM
In the last frame the leader looks kinda like sasuke....(omg roflol conspiracies)

Death BOO Z
Fri, 10-13-2006, 10:22 AM
wow, saved by the bell...
honestly, i can just see it...

- "Hidan, this is your master, return to base ASAP"
- "sure thing boss, I'll just kill this guy and i'll be on my way"
- "no, thou shall not kill him, wait until next fight"
- "why can't i finish him? i've got a sword up his neck, I don't even need 40 seconds to get it over with"
- "no is no, I said that you should come here, so get your ass back to HQ"
- "what's your problem? i could've finished this fight in half the time it takes to write this dialouge"
- "Are you crossing my authority?"
- "no sir, not at all, i'm just stating that i can ki..."
- "RESPECT MY FUCKING AUTHORITY!"
- "Yes sir, after reaveling my trump card to the enemy and bringing them to a near death state, i will withdraw".

remind me who raidon was? i can't place him as a serious minor charecter...
and by the way, it seems that i was right with my Aoba guessing, judging by the black crows, there's no other conclusion than the fact that he is the 3rd sharingan user (MSharingan). yep, totally reasonable.

as for akatsuki leader, my current guess is that he's making a hugeass flesh golem with the demonss' powers, kinda like the generic monsterous humangous gigantic monster from all times, Naruto will use his Kyuubizord and take him out.

chet_chetty
Fri, 10-13-2006, 11:00 AM
In the last frame the leader looks kinda like sasuke....(omg roflol conspiracies)

which supports the theory that the leader is the 2nd mangekyou user.

did sasuke not have (2) dots on each side of his nose in curse seal level 2?

Assertn
Fri, 10-13-2006, 11:00 AM
Raido was the 3rd's bodyguard when they were at the final chuunin event.
He also was one of the jounins that fought the sound 4 in the forest.

Needless to say, the guy hasn't had much luck in his battles.

Terracosmo
Fri, 10-13-2006, 12:44 PM
- "why can't i finish him? i've got a sword up his neck, I don't even need 40 seconds to get it over with"
- "what's your problem? i could've finished this fight in half the time it takes to write this dialouge"
- "Yes sir, after reaveling my trump card to the enemy and bringing them to a near death state, i will withdraw".

lmao, manga/anime cliche at it's best

chet_chetty
Fri, 10-13-2006, 02:27 PM
I don't think that is Ebisu.

I think it is the one with the glasses, as he has his arm in the air and there are crows flying around him. i just see him using them.

That is Chouji with Asuma in his arms.

That streak is Chouji coming back up from picking Asuma up. That's how he got to the top.

thank you.

i am not ashamed to be a manga scrub.

edit: raidou better bust out the needle toothpick. was i the only one who thought that was cool as all hail?

nests
Fri, 10-13-2006, 05:04 PM
I think the one with the toothpick was genma

Did anyone else noticed that Shikamaru tell Ino to help with medical ninjtsu I wonder if that means she is also capable as Sakura

mr3vi1m0nk3y
Fri, 10-13-2006, 07:10 PM
I doubt it. Sakura was trained personally by Tsunade and Ino may have learned a bit from Sakura but I doubt she has the same level of ability as Sakura.

Raven
Fri, 10-13-2006, 08:34 PM
They should make Asuma take some of the pills from Chouji's tribe. At least that way we'd know for sure he'd survive.

Winged Dancer
Sat, 10-14-2006, 12:14 PM
did sasuke not have (2) dots on each side of his nose in curse seal level 2?

If I remember correctly, it was more like a star accross his nose.

Which doesn't mean the leader doesn't use the Sharingan. But at the same time I feel that having two Uchiha in the team would make metters a little uninteresting.

Besides the leader, wasn't there one more they have yet to introduce? One with (I think) blueish hair and a flower? I'm guessing that's the leader pair...

And the supporting jounin/genin need name tags. I can identify Genma (toothpick) and that's all. I know there's one named Izumo and one Kotetsu, but no more.

fahoumh
Sat, 10-14-2006, 01:04 PM
The 2 that were being choked out by Kakuzo were Izumo and Kotetsu.

The guy with the "black sword" was Raidou and the one who performed that crow jutsu was Aoba.

Sorry if this was already mentioned somewhere earlier in this thread.

Necromas
Sat, 10-14-2006, 04:00 PM
I think the one with the toothpick was genma

Did anyone else noticed that Shikamaru tell Ino to help with medical ninjtsu I wonder if that means she is also capable as Sakura

We already know who it is, but wasn't Genma killed? Or was Genma the replacement for the guy that was killed?

Assertn
Sat, 10-14-2006, 04:16 PM
Genma replaced gekkou hayate, the one who got killed.

RasenDori
Sat, 10-14-2006, 06:22 PM
i think this acurately portarys the problem we all seem to be having:
http://www.leafninja.com/images/comic/comic-2006-10-12.png

drims
Sat, 10-14-2006, 08:28 PM
wow, saved by the bell...
honestly, i can just see it...

- "Yes sir, after reaveling my trump card to the enemy and bringing them to a near death state, i will withdraw"...
:D akatsuki's leader is cartmen from southpark.

docdan63
Sun, 10-15-2006, 04:00 PM
It's supposedly the leader calling hidan and kazuku to come back so they can seal the sanbi

yes.I'm pretty sure that is what he is doing consdiering
we haven't seen them seal it yet.

Is it just me or does Asuma really not show anything special?I mean for the son of the greatest ninja in Konoha and one of the 12 gaurdians, he really isn't showing anything spectacular.

Jadugar
Sun, 10-15-2006, 04:26 PM
Is it just me or does Asuma really not show anything special?I mean for the son of the greatest ninja in Konoha and one of the 12 gaurdians, he really isn't showing anything spectacular.

He really should cut down on those cigarettes.

darkmetal505
Sun, 10-15-2006, 06:49 PM
He really should cut down on those cigarettes.

Then he wouldn't be able to do that awesome fire ash jutsu!

fahoumh
Sun, 10-15-2006, 10:42 PM
i think this acurately portarys the problem we all seem to be having:
http://www.leafninja.com/images/comic/comic-2006-10-12.png
Linky no worky.....it just takes you to the leafninja mainpage

RasenDori
Sun, 10-15-2006, 11:09 PM
damn leaf ninja...

http://leafninja.com/comics.php

its the last comic on the page, those who havent read these yet should check them out. some of them are funny.

ChaosK
Thu, 10-19-2006, 08:14 PM
Wait...who was that other dude that came with them?