PDA

View Full Version : Naruto Opening 9 and Ending 15 Screens

RyougaZell
Thu, 10-05-2006, 04:28 PM
Opening 9
Rapidshare (http://rapidshare.de/files/35646675/naruto9.zip)

WTF? Weird intro....

Ending 15
video not available

SPOILERIFIC Screens of the Ending

http://dat.2chan.net/18/src/11600489756276c1c.jpg

http://dat.2chan.net/18/src/11600490481981ead.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v652/LadyDamondred/NED02.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v652/LadyDamondred/NED01.jpg

Images found on Narutofan forums.

p0ltergeist
Thu, 10-05-2006, 05:23 PM
How cruel... They're going to taunt us with brief glimpses of images of Part 2 Naruto while they pile on more filler. It'll probably boost their ratings for a while.

mage
Thu, 10-05-2006, 05:44 PM
your link doesn't work

RyougaZell
Thu, 10-05-2006, 05:46 PM
your link doesn't work

Hmmm... seems I was able to download before it went down.

Let me upload it somewhere....

EDIT:

Added rapidshare.

RasenDori
Thu, 10-05-2006, 05:58 PM
wow... its finally coming to an end. but dont get you hopes up. the last second to last opening of yugioh contained glimps of the last story but the didnt do start it until the next season.

woah... i really like the intro, its kinda cool.

mage
Thu, 10-05-2006, 06:03 PM
Hmmm... seems I was able to download before it went down.

Let me upload it somewhere....

EDIT:

Added rapidshare.
it was because you copied the shortened link off another site instead of righclick>properties and copying that one.

Anyway, that's the most uninteresting intro that I've ever seen.

LobsterMagnet
Thu, 10-05-2006, 07:52 PM
For the love of god someone post a link to that ending RIGHT NOW. That is the biggest bone we've been thrown by studio pierrot since, well EVER!!!! I've seen the opening but I need to see that ending?

mage
Thu, 10-05-2006, 07:57 PM
I can't find it anywhere. We probably have to wait on the episode to come out. It's going to be gay if all we see is half of Naruto's new outfit like in that screenshot.

Genma
Thu, 10-05-2006, 08:27 PM
Not a huge fan of the new intro, personally, because 90% of it is Naruto's shadow doing karate moves and the song isn't that catchy.

I think the artists decided to just show still shots and move the camera to save money on animation (look at the parts with the jounin), and the majority of the animation they did do only required one color/shade.

Meeeeh, goddamn Naruto anime. ~___~;

Knives122
Thu, 10-05-2006, 08:50 PM
Anyone feel like posting a youtube link? Crapishare sucks.

Edit: NM I found it: Since when was Naruto so good at taijutsu? (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3zTvtnlEZwg)

RasenDori
Thu, 10-05-2006, 10:27 PM
Not a huge fan of the new intro, personally, because 90% of it is Naruto's shadow doing karate moves and the song isn't that catchy.

I think the artists decided to just show still shots and move the camera to save money on animation (look at the parts with the jounin), and the majority of the animation they did do only required one color/shade.

Meeeeh, goddamn Naruto anime. ~___~;

well fluidly rhotoscoping action is time and money consuming. but i have a differnect theory. the intro is definately them towards the time jump. the only time you actually see naruto is an old picture before hes a full fledged ninja. and whats he doing in the shadows? training. they may replace the animation when part 2 starts. they have a habit of changing animations in intros but then again, we might be getting teased. heres to hoping we get part 2 or the gaiden after the kurenar arc.

X-plicit
Thu, 10-05-2006, 11:00 PM
Who are those 4 people at 0:49? One looks like a chubby Gaara and fat Kankuro?

RasenDori
Thu, 10-05-2006, 11:16 PM
chouji kiba kankurou and gaara all wearing baggy clothing

Necromas
Fri, 10-06-2006, 12:42 AM
The two people Naruto is sparring with are Lee and Neji too. And he's that good at Taijutsu cause he's been friggen training during the time gap hopefully.

In the first thing where it shows them all dressed up, it's Naruto, Lee, Shino...
Neji??? and who???

I like this OP a lot, and not just because it's a sign of better episodes finally.

RasenDori
Fri, 10-06-2006, 01:05 AM
its shikamaru on the far right

Assassin
Fri, 10-06-2006, 01:30 AM
i dunno about the video since i haven't looked at it, but those images in RyougaZell's post dont have any spoilers. They're just showing characters we've already met.

Btw ryougazell, saying "the new ending contains spoilers" in the anime forum is the same as pointing out a spoiler in someones post. You've been here long enough to know better.

mage
Fri, 10-06-2006, 06:34 AM
i dunno about the video since i haven't looked at it, but those images in RyougaZell's post dont have any spoilers. They're just showing characters we've already met.
It has Naruto's new costume.

Genma
Fri, 10-06-2006, 08:51 AM
And he's that good at Taijutsu cause he's been friggen training during the time gap hopefully.

Um... throughout the entire manga, he's never been that good at taijutsu.

RasenDori
Fri, 10-06-2006, 08:55 AM
whens the last time you seen him only do taijutsu? he countered chiyo rather well and had shown some moves against yamato while doing combat training. he just useally gets POd and does a rasengan before he does any really impressive taijustu. im sure all ninjas but kugutsu no justu and genjutsu users have decent taijutsu

Animeniax
Fri, 10-06-2006, 09:11 AM
Pretty cool OP. Song isn't that catchy and there isn't a great rhythm to it, but the animated bits were cool. It's weird that they showed all the guys grown up, then showed the younger versions of the girls. Some of you called the animation cheap, I call it artistic.

As for Naruto's improved taijutsu, I've always wondered why he didn't just use shadow clones to practice with. Plus, it looks like he's been training with Rock Lee.

RyougaZell
Fri, 10-06-2006, 10:35 AM
Actually Animeniax, they only showed the guys in other clothes.

The suits version has been done before in the manga btw.

I liked the song, not catchy true, but good. First woman signing a Naruto op as well.

Still can't find the ending btw.

Assassin
Fri, 10-06-2006, 11:46 AM
uuh, maybe you guys are forgetting assertn's thread a while back. He posted pictures of the characters, post time jump, new clothes and all. We agreed that since knowing naruto's wardrobe doesn't reveal the plot, its not considered a spoiler.

Now if they're showing a character doing a new move or something like that, then its a spoiler.

RasenDori
Fri, 10-06-2006, 12:29 PM
EDIT : excuss me for being an idiot

RyougaZell
Fri, 10-06-2006, 12:58 PM
endings out
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3zTvtnlEZwg

That's the opening

Assasin:
Forgot about that thread. My bad.

And my other post, the one you edited, was because of a previous discussion whether the thread should be allowed to continue on another forum or be closed.

RasenDori
Fri, 10-06-2006, 01:04 PM
opps wrong link. hold on.

EDIT : okay here it is

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DyVyi0oawec

Necromas
Fri, 10-06-2006, 02:57 PM
It's going to be gay if all we see is half of Naruto's new outfit like in that screenshot.

Sadly, you were right.

RyougaZell
Fri, 10-06-2006, 03:08 PM
Figures... the only screenshot found of the ending was the only scene we got of Part 2 Naruto...

At least gives a bit more of hope... not much though.

Thanks for the link RasenDori!

LobsterMagnet
Fri, 10-06-2006, 04:40 PM
Talk about a horrible cock tease. That's the best indication I've seen yet of the filler coming to close. Sigh, maybe next season will be the start of the manga material. What's that another twenty six week wait yippee!!!!

I swear at this rate I'm going to graduate from college before the naruto fillers come to an end.

Terracosmo
Fri, 10-06-2006, 05:29 PM
My spontaneous reaction to the opening is "nice song, boring video". Yes, it was pretty artistic (I also see it more as that than mere laziness on the animators' parts), but boring. I enjoyed the custome changes though (Neji in a suit!). Yay. They can do much better though, I'm sure.

You know what's funny? If anyone said "actually, this whole season will be filler too" when opening 8 started, everybody would be like "hell no, no way!!! I'll kill myself!!". And lo and behold!

darkshadow
Fri, 10-06-2006, 08:21 PM
i actually really liked the new intro + the song, i thought the art was really stylish =D

XanBcoo
Fri, 10-06-2006, 10:37 PM
You know what's funny? If anyone said "actually, this whole season will be filler too" when opening 8 started, everybody would be like "hell no, no way!!! I'll kill myself!!". And lo and behold!
Hahaha, oh God. I remember when opening 8 started playing, I argued vehemently for a few days that it somehow signaled the end of the fillers. I think it was b/c the scenes and characters looked interchangable with their part 2 versions...or something.

Anyway, I really like the new opening, even though I'm not watching Naruto anymore. The silhouette sparring is pretty nice and I like the suits on the guys. Also, the song is hauntingly reminiscent of the FMP openings. Does anyone else think this or know if it's the same singer?

The suits version has been done before in the manga btw.
O rly? In which chapters?

RyougaZell
Fri, 10-06-2006, 11:08 PM
Chapter Covers.

p0ltergeist
Sat, 10-07-2006, 10:30 AM
Anyone else notice that despite the new clothes Naruto is wearing, he still hasn't got the new 'longer' headband (longer at the back where it's tied up)?

kimbap629
Sat, 10-07-2006, 09:32 PM
uh well they didnt even show part 2 naruto's head area..

they start with naruto running (part 1), flashes to naruto running (part 2), and right before they reach up to his face and head, they flash back to part 1 naruto...

-_-

maybe they're just teasing us, but i sure do hope that this means fillers are really ending..

XanBcoo
Sat, 10-07-2006, 10:01 PM
Chapter Covers.
Errr...I figured that, I just wanted to know which chapters. I guess it's kinda hard to remember though. I don't really read the manga enough to remember myself.

Kensee
Sun, 10-08-2006, 02:12 AM
Hrm, I enjoyed the opening, it remineded me of the hope that one day Naruto would be able to do some crazy moves using hand to hand combat and not just head butt people. ^_^

The ending, umm ... tis be like starving us for a week then putting a 6 course dinner a few inches out of our reach.

Damn you .... dam.... yo...

Sapphire
Sun, 10-08-2006, 02:10 PM
Who cares if the theme song sucks. (Actually, I thought it was REALLY cool; a helluva lot better than some others...)

Let's all rejoice because of the light at the end of the filler tunnel!

Assassin
Sun, 10-08-2006, 02:20 PM
There is no light. What you think to be light is simply an 18 wheeler barreling towards you ready to crush your hopes and dreams of ever seeing a quality naruto episode ever again.

Sapphire
Sun, 10-08-2006, 02:23 PM
Noooooooooooo! *Crawls under table and rocks back and forth...*

Ehe, I'll have faith in this season though. I'm sure that massive chaos will ensue if fillers don't end soon.

LobsterMagnet
Sun, 10-08-2006, 04:06 PM
After being stuck in a proverbial wasteland of filler for what has it been? Nearly two years now seeing that two second glimpse of the part 2 costume is like finally being thrown a small bone.

We'll probably have to break it in two and suck out the marrow because that's the only nutrients were going to receive. It's nice to see that studio pierrot is acknowledging the existence of the manga material but realistically earliest I'd expect the non-filler material to probably start after the next upcoming twenty-six episode filler season is over and done with.

Someone do the math, means we might get non-filler material during spring of next year. Yeah (crying inside)!!!!!

Sapphire
Sun, 10-08-2006, 05:43 PM
Why would they give us a tiny glimpse of nonfillerness if the entire season is going to be a filler? If what you say is true, then they must REALLY hate us.

"Mwahha, let's tease and provoke our viewers by giving them a tiny bit of hope, and then crushing it! That will really get more people to watch our show!! Dattebayo!"

RasenDori
Sun, 10-08-2006, 06:57 PM
although im rather convinced that the story will move on soon i just had came to a shocking realization. the animes doing a kurenai arc, and kurenai is won of the least used jounin sensei in the story... but theres also asuma. as far as i know they havent done an arc involving him (but then again i didnt watch great deal of the last two seasons... but asuma is my favorite jounin if they did filler with him im pretty sure i would have watched) they might do an asuma arc... i pray they dont.

even if they dont we will have to wait at least one episode after the kurenai arc so they can wrap things up before we go to the gaiden.

joekinplaya
Wed, 10-11-2006, 06:35 PM
too bad outros never have to do with the current seasons at all. if you see previous seasons, they never have to do with that season or its just random pictures of naruto. It's usually Intro that has to change to show significant change. I think they will do at least 1 more season of fillers and then change song to do the Kakashi Gaiden and continue with the story... Or they might make a filler lead up to the Kakashi Gaiden somehow. I've watched some of these past fillers and they seem to bring a lot of riot to Konoha and maybe Kakashi will describe the war he was involved in, which was the time period Kakashi Gaiden was in.