PDA

View Full Version : New Bleach opening

Vegechan
Wed, 10-04-2006, 10:34 PM
I made this topic here because there isn't an Open Discussion. If you haven't see the new opening, you can here:

http://youtube.com/watch?v=SzxVbUKx0SA

Now, after watching this, there isn't any direct spoilers in it, like with them adding the few pictures of the Arrancar and such in the opening, but a lot of what's happening here reminds me of a lot of the recent events in the Manga. It really does look like it's vaguely showing the future events. Ichigo vs his Hollow (in his world to top things off), a lot of imagery in general about Ichigo and his hollow, Orihime breaking down (and being hugged from behind from someone with a sinister smile... guesses?) We also see Aizen. And glimpses of what appears to be intense fights with some Captains, including Hitsuyga's Bankai, on a very dark knight.

Thoughts?

EDIT: One person on the comments even mentions they saw Grimmjaw, but I wasn't able to see him. Anyone else have better luck?

mage
Wed, 10-04-2006, 10:46 PM
That's not Orihime being hugged, it's Matsumoto being hugged by Ichimaru when they were kids. Didn't see Grimmjaw in there anywhere, either, unless he's one of the black silhouettes shown for a split second.

Somehow, I really doubt the fillers are going to end this season.

Vegechan
Wed, 10-04-2006, 10:49 PM
Now you mention it, that really does appear to be Matsumoto being hugged. And that's defintely Ichimaru's grin. However, that still appears to be Orihime after you see her hair clip burning, she appears to have her hands covered in blood?

@.@ Thanks for pointing that out though.

LobsterMagnet
Wed, 10-04-2006, 11:27 PM
The ichigo vs. hollow ichigo gives some hope that maybe just maybe that the stupid filler arc has finally come to close. Just wondering how many bountos are left now, look like things will wrap up any time soon?

RyougaZell
Thu, 10-05-2006, 12:39 AM
That indeed is Matsumoto.

And while I do agree it is too early for the fillers to end (not much manga ahead)... is good not having the -bountos- on the opening.

The White Ichigo, Aizen, Gin and Hollow-Masked Ichigo make appearances...

There was a link for the new ending there as well... but youtube just entered reparation time.

dspR
Fri, 10-06-2006, 08:45 AM
No Grimmjaw.. yet.
I'd say many people thought Aizen was Grimmjaw at 1:02.

Hikyuu
Sun, 10-08-2006, 04:18 PM
Didn't grimmjaw already breifly appear in an opening.. He was in the part where they keep changing out the person who appears.. its just like one brief two second nothing but he was there..

Carnage
Sun, 10-08-2006, 05:09 PM
I think they're just teasing us. They've done it before, and as others have said, there's not much manga up ahead.

And I dont watch fillers, so Im just wondering, WTF happened to the opening songs? They used to be awsome and now they're just.....shitty......The song is horrible >.<

Yukimura
Sun, 10-08-2006, 07:03 PM
Most of the new intro made me feel like I was being subliminally reminded of the manga plot. The scenes with Aizen, as well as the one with Ichigo and his 'friend' all just reminded me of things I've seen in the manga. It seem that the animators might have wanted to reassure the manga readers while offering lots of cryptic eye candy for the non readers.

Illrenmazou
Sun, 10-08-2006, 08:24 PM
There's also that "big hole" the 1st squad captain mentioned in chap. 223