PDA

View Full Version : Bleach Chapter 246

nests
Wed, 10-04-2006, 09:38 AM
Bleach 246 LQ RAW

Link 1 (http://rapidshare.de/files/35451848/BLEACH_20-_20246.zip)
Link 2 (http://www.megaupload.com/?d=TMEVKSX9)

Haven't had a chance to read it all the way thru (working on the scanlation), but here is another installment of #blood-scanlations:

LQ Bleach 246 (http://rolleyes.net/bloodscans/bleach/246/%5b%23blood-scanlations%5dBleach246.zip)

RyougaZell
Wed, 10-04-2006, 11:12 AM
Very nice chapter.

The Hollow Brothers + the Nell Arrancar are... lame... but funny.

Without the translation at first I thought hollows got to regenerate in Hueco Mundo by themselves (but then I remembered how Grand Fisher had to regenerate waay back in the manga)

I wonder though... have Renji and Rukia betrayed Soul Society by disregarding their orders?

FrogKing
Wed, 10-04-2006, 02:53 PM
Haven't had a chance to read it all the way thru (working on the scanlation), but here is another installment of #blood-scanlations:

LQ Bleach 246 (http://rolleyes.net/bloodscans/bleach/246/%5b%23blood-scanlations%5dBleach246.zip)

edit: Aside from the introduction of the Espada in the last chapter, this arc is going downhill. Wash, rinse, repeat!

ChaosK
Wed, 10-04-2006, 06:43 PM
Yay! Mother of fucking gods Rukia and Renji appear! :D

kAi
Wed, 10-04-2006, 08:04 PM
Seems to be repeating himself with the manga.
They've probably gone against Soul Society, although those two probably fought hard so that they could come and help Ichigo.

darkmetal505
Wed, 10-04-2006, 09:30 PM
meh, I want to see some Arrancar vs. Gang action. They are totally going to get owninated. Since I'm too lazy to read back, what was Aizen's plan again? I think it was something along the lines of getting a key attacking the king of SS?

mr3vi1m0nk3y
Thu, 10-05-2006, 12:52 AM
yeah thats pretty much his plan though i think your missing something, cant remember what it is though. also who else thought that rukia and renji appering was a serious deus ex machina?

Augury
Thu, 10-05-2006, 01:29 AM
While Rukia and Renji showing up certainly is convenient, it's not too surprising. The two of them have become such central characters (especially Rukia) that cutting them out of an entire arc isn't likely.

What I'm thinking is that this may be a way to split up the group like they did when entering SS - by Ishida refusing to work with Shinigamis.

mr3vi1m0nk3y
Thu, 10-05-2006, 05:52 PM
While Rukia and Renji showing up certainly is convenient, it's not too surprising. The two of them have become such central characters (especially Rukia) that cutting them out of an entire arc isn't likely.

What I'm thinking is that this may be a way to split up the group like they did when entering SS - by Ishida refusing to work with Shinigamis.

maybe not. if rukia and renji are here then they're going against soul society thus making them ok in ishida's eyes. its the same weird logic he explained to ichigo.

narutosharingan
Fri, 10-06-2006, 09:47 AM
Ok, so even with Rukia and Renji, they STILL have no chance of beating the Espada.

I don't see how they plan to leave this place with Orihime.

mr3vi1m0nk3y
Sat, 10-07-2006, 10:52 AM
Ok, so even with Rukia and Renji, they STILL have no chance of beating the Espada.

I don't see how they plan to leave this place with Orihime.

guerrilla tactics, hit and run, etc its the only chance they got. ichigos the strongest one there and he couldnt handle grimjaw w/out help. fully restored grimjaw + all the other arrancars = assbeating

eat_toast
Sat, 10-07-2006, 02:54 PM
C'mon you guys, don't you see - with their newfound hollow friends, backup from Rukia and Renji, and a shounen mangaka there's no way that they'll lose! </sarcasm>
Seriously though, the "Great Desert Bro's" and their never-ending tag crap is pretty lame. Unless Ichigo manages to pull another split personality out of his ass or Aizen does the traditional "spew goons at him" approach, theres no way that the group is even getting into Las Noches.

ArcZero
Sun, 10-08-2006, 04:32 AM
well their hollow buddies might be able to give ichigo some tips on how to maintain his hollow form and he might learn some new tricks. ya never know. and yeah i'm hoping that ichigo's hollow side makes another appearance. that guy's just f**kin awesome.

ChaosK
Sun, 10-08-2006, 01:14 PM
guerrilla tactics, hit and run, etc its the only chance they got. ichigos the strongest one there and he couldnt handle grimjaw w/out help. fully restored grimjaw + all the other arrancars = assbeating

They'll ride that hallow thing there. As they drive past Los Noches they'll all shoot some kidou except wait...ichigo can't and renji sucks at it...hmmm. They need a better driveby plan.

Am I the only one wondering why the fuck Rukia is even here? I mean sure its a great moment when she enters, then you gotta wonder, "isn't she just gonna get owned?" Then this would be a rescue TWO damsel in distress arc.

Kensee
Sun, 10-08-2006, 02:39 PM
They'll ride that hallow thing there. As they drive past Los Noches they'll all shoot some kidou except wait...ichigo can't and renji sucks at it...hmmm. They need a better driveby plan.

Am I the only one wondering why the fuck Rukia is even here? I mean sure its a great moment when she enters, then you gotta wonder, "isn't she just gonna get owned?" Then this would be a rescue TWO damsel in distress arc.

Actually I thought of that too, but then again maybe she is stronger than what we've seen. Heck it could be an excuse to somehow incoporate her with a Bankai.

As an obvious answer, she was there so she could freeze the giant sand hollow ^_^. Mission complete!

ChaosK
Sun, 10-08-2006, 03:09 PM
Actually I thought of that too, but then again maybe she is stronger than what we've seen. Heck it could be an excuse to somehow incoporate her with a Bankai.

As an obvious answer, she was there so she could freeze the giant sand hollow ^_^. Mission complete!

That's great, she froze a low level hollow GREAT! Now she's a liability for the next hundred chapters.

FrogKing
Sun, 10-08-2006, 11:05 PM
Damn, it would have been good to see Kenpachi and Yachiru (ala filler kick ass recent episode) or Komamura (he's got a beef with Tousen ) or how 'bout a Vizard for christ's sake (although I still think that they will make a more dramatic entrance later in this arc)! Renji's alright, he's had some more practice time with his bankai hopefully...but Rukia. Major liability as Kensee said.
Well, time will tell how the forlorn travelers will fair...

bagandscalpel
Sun, 10-08-2006, 11:45 PM
Well, time will tell how the forlorn travelers will fair...

Depends on how badly Aizen wants to retain Orihime.

Am I suddenly feeling a draft coming from Yamamoto's "no help/on your own" policy? Oh wait, it's Bleach, so there's bound to be a loophole.