PDA

View Full Version : Naruto RP: TheSato

Seraph
Tue, 10-03-2006, 09:11 PM
Not sure where to advertise or anything. I didn't see anything in the rules about it, so I figured it'd be alright. If there's a problem where I placed this, please move it.

http://thesato.com/index.php

A Naruto text-based RP. It comes with a progressive stat system, which you can increase your stats when you're active and overall helpful with the site. It's quite fun, the members there are nice and easy to get a long with.

Also, more RPs are going to come out based on Bleach and Eureka Seven. While the Naruto-based RP is called TheSato, the Bleach RP is called TheSociety and the Eureka Seven RP is called theSeven. Both new RPs are shaping up to be nothing short of amazing.

Anyways, I have the same name on TheSato as Gootwoot, so if you want to put me down as a referrer, that would be great. However, if you don't, at least you joined.

I'll also take questions/comments from you guys via PM on this site or TheSato.

~Seraph

Assassin
Tue, 10-03-2006, 09:52 PM
Well ideally anything naruto related goes in the the naruto forums. we have lke 3 of them.

Moved.

Zinobi
Wed, 10-04-2006, 01:31 AM
Looks interesting enough I'll sign up and see if I like it.

ANBU eLeMenT
Wed, 10-04-2006, 05:09 AM
Yeh it does look interesting, but its pretty much the same as this, forums and all. I'm gonna have more of look and then decide if I'll join.

Seraph
Thu, 10-05-2006, 08:00 PM
Well, yeah, the whole forum idea is basically the same. It's just that the purpose of the sites are different. On TheSato, it's main focus is roleplaying, while at Gotwoot it's discussion.