PDA

View Full Version : Naruto 325

nests
Wed, 09-27-2006, 09:33 AM
The Touch from Mangahelpers posted this pictures

Spoiler pics:
Click here (http://mangahelpers.com/forum/index.php?topic=8870.msg175019#msg175019)

Knives122
Wed, 09-27-2006, 09:41 AM
Not dead even after that....

nests
Wed, 09-27-2006, 09:46 AM
Yeah Hidan is just too freaky

Psyke
Wed, 09-27-2006, 10:09 AM
Interesting. I wonder how this scene is going to make the transition to anime with all the anti violence hype.

Stoopider
Wed, 09-27-2006, 11:50 AM
Naruto shouldn't be for kids. Young Teens maybe.. but not for kids.

Maybe thats why we're having so many stupid filler episodes in the anime. It's to wait for the kids to grow up! hehehe.

docdan63
Wed, 09-27-2006, 12:06 PM
yeah i didn't see that coming.But wow, his head is meters from his body and still talking.

tehlegend
Wed, 09-27-2006, 09:46 PM
the only difference between hidan and any other zombie is this guy's a fucking ninja. and he retains the ninjaness during decapitation...

i get the feeling asuma should be slicing his head in half now...:confused:

Genma
Wed, 09-27-2006, 11:54 PM
Yuh... normally decapitating someone is the easiest way to kill them if they're immortal (ie: Highlander) but... I guess this rule doesn't apply to Hidan.

Must read this chapter. D:

Assertn
Thu, 09-28-2006, 02:03 AM
Interesting. I wonder how this scene is going to make the transition to anime with all the anti violence hype.

That one ginyu force guy from DBZ was decapitated and still talked in the anime....

My guess is that its ok as long as the decapitation isnt what's responsible for the death of a character.

bagandscalpel
Thu, 09-28-2006, 03:23 AM
My guess is that its ok as long as the decapitation isnt what's responsible for the death of a character.

Well, Hidan very well COULD be expelling the contents of his cranium...

Which leads me to my next point, now that Hidan has shown that he can defy the laws of mortality AND physics, what else can this whacky guy do?

samsonlonghair
Thu, 09-28-2006, 08:04 AM
He can tell the difference between butter and "I Can't Believe It's Not Butter".

That above link's not working for me.

Here's (http://rapidshare.de/files/34739756/naruto325raw.zip) a raw for 325. It's very low quality.

Knives122
Thu, 09-28-2006, 09:22 AM
That's like half the chapter, the first 6 pages are missing. But none the less, ch. was pretty cool go to see Shikamaru flesh out his plan and make sure Hidan couldn't go anywhere.

I think Hidan will start to be more annoying then Deidara if he seriously can't die...

nests
Thu, 09-28-2006, 09:49 AM
Low Quality Scanlation (http://rapidshare.de/files/34757064/_LQ__Naruto_325_-__NarutoIpod_.com_.zip.html)

mage
Thu, 09-28-2006, 09:55 AM
Fuck yeah. Finally get to see some chopped off heads in this series. This chapter almost made me cry.

Teki
Thu, 09-28-2006, 10:23 AM
haha i thought the last scene was kinda funny.:D

LobsterMagnet
Thu, 09-28-2006, 10:30 AM
Dammit only 16 pages this week!!! Damn you kishimoto!!! I love it how he did exaclty what everyone was hoping for, but didn't actually expect him to do it. Really want to see what happens next. Hopefully Hidan will have a few more tricks up his sleeve. Although I love Kuzuku nochalant reaction to Hidan's decapitation. Just sort of buisness as usual.

kAi
Thu, 09-28-2006, 11:55 AM
Yeah, nice and short chapter, heh.
Anyway, after reading this it makes me really want to know the secret behind him (Hidan), after being decapitated, he wants his body back to join himself up again.

RyougaZell
Thu, 09-28-2006, 12:48 PM
Very nice chapter, but whats with Akatsuki's losing their limbs lately?

They must know a very good doctor to re-attach them... look at Deidara :p

animus
Thu, 09-28-2006, 01:41 PM
Your head isn't a limb. =|

nests
Thu, 09-28-2006, 04:20 PM
If you go back and re-read the chapeters you will noticed that Kichimoto never shows Deidaras right arm again

RyougaZell
Thu, 09-28-2006, 04:30 PM
If you go back and re-read the chapeters you will noticed that Kichimoto never shows Deidaras right arm again

The arm Gaara crushed is gone.
But the other one WAS re-attached.

Elessar
Thu, 09-28-2006, 04:59 PM
Fuck yeah. Finally get to see some chopped off heads in this series. This chapter almost made me cry.
Zabuza decapitates that evil businessman in the wave country arc.

xDarkMaster
Thu, 09-28-2006, 05:46 PM
MQ scanlation (http://rapidshare.de/files/34783721/325.zip) has come out.

NinjaMic
Thu, 09-28-2006, 06:03 PM
^thank you :)

Knives122
Thu, 09-28-2006, 06:10 PM
Hidan is now Violater from the Spawn movie, he's still talking even when he's gotten his head cut off.

Necromas
Thu, 09-28-2006, 06:17 PM
I'm guessing now they gotta focus on mangling Hidans head enough that he actually dies, or just chopping up his body enough that he cant fight. But that'd be pretty hard with the other Akatsuki in the way.

NinjaMic
Thu, 09-28-2006, 06:19 PM
Man WTF!

hes still alive!!!

this is turning out to be quite the fight

darkmetal505
Thu, 09-28-2006, 08:00 PM
Hidan is still alive, but I think he maybe out of commision. The best explaination is that it is a faux body.

ChaosK
Thu, 09-28-2006, 08:03 PM
Hidan is still alive, but I think he maybe out of commision. The best explaination is that it is a faux body.
Nah it looks like he's about to reattach the head onto the body, so I don't think it's a faux body...just some creepy shit that adds to his coolness :P

Also am I the only one who found it funny when Kazu (I think?) said "Your heads lighter." and Hidan's there bitching about everything.

samsonlonghair
Fri, 09-29-2006, 02:38 AM
Funny Stuff. I'd love to see him trying to fight without a body. He'll start biting ankles in a minute.

@Knives. I just re-checked raw the link in my previous post. It looks like the whole chapter to me. Maybe I'm wrong.

Here's (www.narutobuzz.com/downloads/manga/naruto325.zip) a very high quality release by a new scanlation group. I think this looks better than the stuff [Inane] made.

Knives122
Fri, 09-29-2006, 07:46 AM
Yeah I don't know why I said it was half the ch. I think it was the air I was breathing or something. Or maybe it just didn't look like the start of the ch. or b/c it was so damn short.

Genma
Fri, 09-29-2006, 11:19 AM
I want to see Kakuzu use Hidan's head as a weapon, swinging it around and stuff.

It probably won't happen... but that'd be cool. :[

docdan63
Fri, 09-29-2006, 11:40 AM
that would be really funny.

that is the most times i've ever seen the *F* word used in any manga or anime.

bagandscalpel
Fri, 09-29-2006, 04:52 PM
that would be really funny.

that is the most times i've ever seen the *F* word used in any manga or anime.

Just an extremely crude method, by the scanslators, to attempt to spice up Hidan's dialogue; it fell short of my tastes. That "Holy fucking shit" line during the beheading scene really detracted from it.

Well whatever, everybody's mileage varies. I, for example, kind of wish Asuma had split him longitudinally.

Genma
Fri, 09-29-2006, 05:44 PM
I'm not sure I like NarutoBuzz's scans. The drawings seem a bit too charcoal-esque and "HOLY FUCKING SHIT", which wasn't included in Inane's, made me scratch my head a bit.

Does anyone who understands Japanese know if Hidan is actually vulgar, or if these guys are just "spicing it up" like bagandscapel said?

mage
Fri, 09-29-2006, 05:48 PM
There really is no translation for "holy fucking shit" in japanese, so yes, anytime you see words like that in a sub/scanlation, they're added in for effect.

toonice714
Fri, 09-29-2006, 10:42 PM
Someone might be right about that whole thing about hidan needing to sipt up that blood. He might need to lose that form before he can die. Even though he got stabbed before he might still be able to be killed by a decapitation.

Psyke
Sat, 09-30-2006, 08:30 AM
Awesome chapter. "Your head's lighter" made me crack up real good. Can't wait for the next chapter. It'll be hard for Shikamaru and gang to do anything against even 1 of Akatsuki without any proper planning and when they're injured and exhausted. Most probably Hidan and Kakuzu are going to retreat to let Hidan get his head back where it belongs.

Ragikai
Sat, 09-30-2006, 05:24 PM
not really what i wanted to see... I was hoping to see something like... Naruto's new move :) cant wait for that...

p0ltergeist
Sat, 09-30-2006, 05:59 PM
not really what i wanted to see... I was hoping to see something like... Naruto's new move :) cant wait for that...

Actually things have been far more interresting with Naruto absent from the story.

mr3vi1m0nk3y
Sat, 09-30-2006, 08:56 PM
seems like hidan has immortalitiy all figured out. maybe orochimaru should be getting tips from him.

Necromas
Sat, 09-30-2006, 10:01 PM
seems like hidan has immortalitiy all figured out. maybe orochimaru should be getting tips from him.

Hidan prolly ages though... they should just combine their powers!

Raven
Sat, 09-30-2006, 10:17 PM
Man, I wonder how the anime will handle this. They'll probably do it by just showing shadowy shapes instead of an actual severed head flying through the air. I can't see how they'll avoid it being pure comedy when the head is just hanging there bitching, though.

Overall, great chapter, I can't wait to see how they're gonna get out of this one.

mage
Sun, 10-01-2006, 01:08 AM
Maybe Kishomoto knows the anime will never leave fillers and is making the manga more gruesome?

Kensee
Sun, 10-01-2006, 05:10 AM
Maybe Kishomoto knows the anime will never leave fillers and is making the manga more gruesome?

You, Sir, may be onto something >_> <_<

Well, hes not purly immortal, gotta be some loop hole though. I'd say it had to involve his weapon or the state he is in. Maybe a decaptication will work if hes not in his "necro" state.

nests
Sun, 10-01-2006, 09:39 AM
I doubt that since Kishimoto is one of the few Mangaka who actaually has some input in the anime. thats is probably the only reason that the fillers have not messed up any of the original story unlike they did with Bleach.

Im not to worry of what they're going to do with Hidan since in only a decapitation they'll probably just show the shadow of it when is happening Im more worry of when Naruto goes four tails Kyubi and his skin starts to peel off his hall body and than blood and chakra covers him entirely.

bagandscalpel
Sun, 10-01-2006, 10:40 PM
Im not to worry of what they're going to do with Hidan since in only a decapitation they'll probably just show the shadow of it when is happening Im more worry of when Naruto goes four tails Kyubi and his skin starts to peel off his hall body and than blood and chakra covers him entirely.

Adding onto that, what about when Orochimaru has his torso severed by Naruto in the same fight?

Well, they were able to do it with the ye olde Fist of the North Star anime, so I don't see how they could possibly not execute it well, here. :p

Kensee
Mon, 10-02-2006, 03:49 AM
Adding onto that, what about when Orochimaru has his torso severed by Naruto in the same fight?

Well, they were able to do it with the ye olde Fist of the North Star anime, so I don't see how they could possibly not execute it well, here. :p

They about to pull a 4kids One Piece "editing" job on us.

Naww, well I'm sure they will play it just like it is. Cept whenever the English Dubs gets that far, if they ever do, we're sure that will NEVER be seen in there.

Assertn
Mon, 10-02-2006, 10:47 AM
They about to pull a 4kids One Piece "editing" job on us.

Naww, well I'm sure they will play it just like it is. Cept whenever the English Dubs gets that far, if they ever do, we're sure that will NEVER be seen in there.
You mean like how kabuto's kunai penetrated straight through Naruto's palm?

RasenDori
Mon, 10-02-2006, 06:59 PM
didnt they show naruto stab himself in the hand early on? i wondered why they didnt show kabuto penetrate narutos hand.

.noname.silent
Mon, 10-02-2006, 07:45 PM
because they're idiots.

mage
Mon, 10-02-2006, 08:23 PM
Apparantly there's a difference in stabbing into your hand and all the way through your hand.

ody
Tue, 10-03-2006, 01:49 AM
Apparantly there's a difference in stabbing into your hand and all the way through your hand.

STfu, what do you know:rolleyes: ?

samsonlonghair
Tue, 10-03-2006, 02:27 AM
I'm going to laugh my ass off if Kakuzu displays "throwing Hidan's head jutsu" in the next issue.

@ody, please don't make pointless comments, and don't provoke mage.

Kensee
Tue, 10-03-2006, 02:27 AM
STfu, what do you know:rolleyes: ?

That wasn't necessary, he was acutally trying to show something in his post, unlike your post. -__- keep the flamming down.

Well, the I knew the Naruto dub was going down the highly censored when they edited out the blood squirting out from the nose bleeds in the begining form the hokage ... that wasn't even all that bad.

Anyhow, I just thought of something intersting, it's probably way off, but what if Hidan is already dead but is tied down somehow to his partner. So as long as his partner doesn't die, he wont die either. That or he can only stay decapitated or in a dead state for only a little while... so if his head was to remain deattached from his body, he might eventually die.

I sitll think he's just immortal in his "necro" state, but notimmortal in his normal state, just very durable.

samsonlonghair
Tue, 10-03-2006, 04:00 PM
I'm guessing that We're going to see Hidan's head re-unite with his body in the very next chapter, and we'll see Kakuzu show off some similar power of his own.

The Konoha nins will probably try to stop Kakuzu from putting Hidan's head back on his body, but I'll bet that Kakuzu just slaps them all down.

Assertn
Tue, 10-03-2006, 04:24 PM
From looking at the raw pictures, I originally expected to see Kakuzu betray Hidan...as he's stated earlier that he loves killing things, including his teammates, and that he has been unable to kill Hidan. Considering that he's just a head on the floor, kakuzu would have as good of a chance as any to finish the job...and the fact that he's failed to finish him off up until now could pose as just enough incentive to actually carry it out, even though he stands before 4 enemies right now.

After reading the translation though....he probably won't actually do that.

metrite
Tue, 10-03-2006, 05:07 PM
It's interesting how I've seen 2 completely different translations of the last comment of Kakuzu.
One of those is "Your head is lighter" and the other one is "Your head is worth more".
IMO it would be funny if Kakuzu would just turn in Hidan's head for money, but I'd like to see a Kakuzu fight as well.

ody
Tue, 10-03-2006, 11:16 PM
Umm, I've known mage for 9 years. Ask him, he knows I own him.

mage
Wed, 10-04-2006, 07:38 AM
The only thing you own is the shit comin outta my ass and my sperm thats in your mouth