PDA

View Full Version : TV: Heroes

Pages : 1 2 3 [4]

Penner
Wed, 02-25-2009, 10:52 AM
I'm just waiting for the anti-mutant party to discover that Nathan is one and he having to join the other side... and how well that side-switch will go by the other 'mutants', considering he's the one who started hunting them :P

Yukimura
Wed, 02-25-2009, 11:40 AM
I feel like this show is falling apart for me, pretty much all the plot lines, characters, and relationships that I liked have either been dropped completely or nudged off into territory I'm not really interested by. Peter's been neutered and has probably permanently lost the potential to be the badass I always hoped he would become. Hiro has lost his powers, and while he may get them back I'm starting to think he'll never be allowed to mature out of his bumbling moron personality. Sylar has been reduced to a creepy big brother with daddy issues. Parkman seems to have forgotten that he can make people see anything he wants and thus should be able to walk out of a room filled with mooks without being seen.

As of this episode the only things I still find interesting about the show are what will Sylar do next on the way to his dad and what are Mama P and HRG cooking up. The whole 'mutant hunt' thing might become more interesting if they stop focusing so much on hunting people who we've already seen a million times.

animus
Wed, 02-25-2009, 01:37 PM
Yeah, they really really really need to introduce new mutants. The only one we get this season is what, Arthur P. and Aquakid?

Sapphire
Tue, 03-03-2009, 12:40 PM
Ugh, this show is utter crap, now Clair is not only a total whiner but she's a hypocrite too (even more than usual) and her mom is suddenly a super spy with just the right skills to move the plot in an even more horrible direction. The only good part of this episode was the deus ex machina's were less rampant than usual and instead of disgustingly convenient plot twists the plot is merely driven by the idiodic actions of each character. However, the difference is subtle.

lelouch
Wed, 03-04-2009, 06:38 PM
Rebel is Micah. Explains the computer hacking and access to all the secret info.

animus
Wed, 03-04-2009, 09:55 PM
Micah and Molly (so she can detect where everybody is), maybe?

lelouch
Wed, 03-04-2009, 11:40 PM
Yeah micah and molley sounds just about right.

Penner
Thu, 03-05-2009, 02:29 AM
pff i had like completely forgot about Micah and Molly...perhaps because they are as boring as watching ice melt? :P

Still, it does makes sense if they are 'rebel' since he seemingly knows where everyone is at all times and can hack into government stuff and shut of the power and whatnot..

Theyre probably not the ones leading "rebel" tho, i find it hard to believe either of those kids would be callling the shots and thinking up the idea of contacting and gathering everyone up..

Sapphire
Thu, 03-05-2009, 08:57 AM
If it is NOT Micah and Molly then I'm quitting this show.

Thinking about it, that would be the only good, layered 'twist'/reveal in the last five seasons.

Sapphire
Tue, 03-10-2009, 09:39 AM
I don't even think I can list all of the numerous reasons why this episode was shit.

The tasteless alluding to war on terror, the terrible acting of Claire and the puppeteer. Even Sylars plot line is boring and the relevance of his father's storyline is taking too long to be revealed. He spent 14 episodes looking for his dad to reveal that Sylar would be unsatisfied later in life? Really? THAT'S IT??? And what was the point of stabbing the bunny. I mean, we've already established that his pray are like innocent bunnies, easily hunted and killed. If he really wanted a challenge, he could go the empathy route. Seeking to understand people, obtaining their powers the hard way, -then- killing them.

Parkman still hasn't learned how to use his powers and that bomb scene was convenient and pointless... there were no consequences.

I have to say I love it when the heroes comingle with comic book nerds though. If they can bring the element of 'secrecy' into those scenes the show would be a lot more interesting. Chances are the show will fan service it up though. "snarf!! superheroes areee real! this is awesome!!" Wait what? Now that there's a hit on her, that scene was ENTIRELY POINTLESS wasn't it?

good revisions--

-puppeteer makes bitch-agent kill herself
-mrs. patrelli seduces asshole-paranoid-agent with her body
-parkmen doesn't get caught in the first place, but straps bombs to the bodies of his captors
-the father made sylar fall asleep, took his powers, and is now running amok, leaving sylar in dejected despair

iMUSTbeTHEdevil
Mon, 03-23-2009, 07:45 AM
If it is NOT Micah and Molly then I'm quitting this show.

Thinking about it, that would be the only good, layered 'twist'/reveal in the last five seasons.

I was actually wondering...Where is Molly? She was with Parkman at one point. Did they show her leaving and I missed it, or did they just write her out like Judy from Family Matters?

Sapphire
Tue, 03-24-2009, 10:05 AM
I don't know if I should be happy or sad about the ending Speedter + Parkmen's trainwreck relationship. The whole 'oh it was all a dream oops' ending hasn't been used in like 5 eps, so I guess it was time to use it again.

Micah's mom version #3 finally kicked the bucket, they just had to ruin her unnecessary death by making her wink? It would be much cooler if she could have controlled her power better to escape unscathed... ugh.

Mugen
Tue, 03-24-2009, 12:38 PM
hiro gets on my nerves more and more with each episode, he was funny at the beginning of the show but now its just annoying. glad we finally see who rebel is, i kind of expected it. that puppet master has such a stupid ability... seems like a filler guy, like the one who sniffs fear lol wtf was that, sniffs fear... i think we found out how peter is gonna get his abilities completely restored... same way hiro did in this episode, meh i must say this season is better than the last one though... that whole adam monroe arc was terribad

Inazuma
Tue, 03-24-2009, 03:43 PM
This is awfull, who wrote that ? Putin after going Marathon on Seinfeld's Dvds ?

iMUSTbeTHEdevil
Tue, 03-24-2009, 10:48 PM
I don't know if I should be happy or sad about the ending Speedter + Parkmen's trainwreck relationship. The whole 'oh it was all a dream oops' ending hasn't been used in like 5 eps, so I guess it was time to use it again.

Micah's mom version #3 finally kicked the bucket, they just had to ruin her unnecessary death by making her wink? It would be much cooler if she could have controlled her power better to escape unscathed... ugh.

I thought the same thing. I knew they were going to copy some "Iceman" shit.

Sapphire
Tue, 03-31-2009, 10:09 AM
Holy crap!!! This episode wasn't absolutely terrible! In it's defense, it lacked speedster, parkman, mohinder, etc and the only annoying moralogical do-gooder in the ep was Clair. And her whining about sitting around doing nothing was kept to a minimal in this ep, thank goodness.

I guess we could all see the secret agent turning crooked after awhile, and the way things are going with him and Sylar isn't too bad. If Sylar switches back to the good side I'll cry. I would rather see him die than go back to the good side. The plot is influenced yet again by a 'vision' but I guess I would prefer to watch emo-Mrs.-Patrelli have them than cheesy lame Parkman. I agree with Yuki that seeing Hero fail to grow any more mature is sad, but he wasn't in this ep thank god.

Penner
Thu, 04-02-2009, 11:01 AM
Yeh good ep, i do find it funny that the agent dude truly thinks he can kill Sylar if he wants to lol :P

And if Sylar helps him catch all (or alot) of the mutants, and he gets to take their powers in return... fuckin sweet deal, and when they are done he will be way to powerful for them to even try catching, altho thats pretty much the case already :P

Abdula
Thu, 04-02-2009, 11:21 AM
Wait wait. They just hit the reset button and you guys are saying this is a good thing. Sylar is working for the company again, the whole plot revolves around Mama Petrelli's dreams again, and she is trying to get Peter and Nathan together again to try to take down the company again. The only thing that is different is that this time around Petrelli isn't the one leading the company. Seriously this show is already more repetitive than Smallville was when it was at its worst, and it's only the third season.

Sapphire
Thu, 04-02-2009, 04:06 PM
Sylar's working for another version of 'the company' for different reasons. Last time it was because he thought he could change. That was him trying to be 'good'. This time it's because he wants to kill others and gain their powers. This is him being 'himself', which happens to fall under the realm of general evilness. What does it do? It twists things up a little. Obviously the writers can't think of anything else for Sylar to do in this clusterfuck of a plot and I can't either. I accept it because I don't think of him as working for 'the company', but rather gaining a new way to find victims, by manipulating those around him. And that's a bit clever for this sad excuse for a show.

I wouldn't say that the plot revolves around Ma Patrelli's dreams, but -her- plot does. I agree with you about the repetitiveness though. This show would probably be better if every single Patrelli was murdered in cold blood. But then we would be stuck with bumbling Hiro, perpetually confused Parkmen, Sylar and some kids. Bleh.

In short, was this a good ep? No. Was it a turn for the better (than usual)? Sadly, yes.

animus
Fri, 04-03-2009, 12:55 PM
This episode was better than a lot of the previous ones that's for sure.

animus
Tue, 04-07-2009, 10:32 AM
Last night's was a pretty crazy episode. A lot of random shit happened.

Sapphire
Tue, 04-07-2009, 10:49 AM
Somehow I'm used to the turn this series has taken now D:

iMUSTbeTHEdevil
Thu, 04-09-2009, 04:07 PM
I love how Noah can always find Claire. Like he has her lo-jacked or something.

Sapphire
Tue, 04-14-2009, 09:46 AM
So Peter sits there and digs who knows how many holes in some decripit place until he finally digs up a corpse and only THEN wonders what the hell he's doing? Even the Lois Sachar book they ripped this scene off of was more logical.

Lude and pervy looking Linderman leans over, grabs the calf of a 50s era woman and heals her scar and isn't even surprised?

Now they're just making stuff up about people. Claire has always been portrayed as a curious brat, pissed off by the constraints of normal teenage life. Well before she wanted to be a cheerleader, but she always just does the opposite of what her parents want her to do. Oh and Now Ma Patrelli has a crazy sister running around to add to the Patrelli clan. What a completely useless episode.

Oh I guess it was necessary for the wacko Patrelli family to reconcile someway. And that is interesting how? All in all this would be a GREATTT series finale.

Penner
Tue, 04-14-2009, 12:52 PM
unlike alot of people i still do like this show, sure 90% of that is because of Sylar, but i can't deny that this ep was just a total shitstorm of boring, could have totally skipped it and not missed a thing relevant to my interest.

Yukimura
Tue, 04-14-2009, 05:48 PM
I think Heroes has simply run out of places to go. There's no real source of conflict left for the cast that hasn't already been worked into a plot-line already and then resolved. As has been already said they're just going in circles recycling the same old stuff with a slightly different wrapper.

Frankly without the time travel or prophetic dreams to create the 'some future event which must be avoided' tension there's not much cause for excitement left in Heroes anyway. I'm predicting the current seasons goal will end up being "stop the government program as well as keep Sylar from just becoming the President like in that cool ep where he fought future Peter" but that's already boring because it's essentially already been done.

lilphatboi88
Wed, 04-15-2009, 02:14 PM
I just want to know, wtf has Hiro been doing for the past coupon months?

Penner
Wed, 04-15-2009, 04:03 PM
I just want to know, wtf has Hiro been doing for the past coupon months?

He's been doing fuckall, aside from losing his powers and babysitting...thats pretty much it.

Sapphire
Wed, 04-15-2009, 05:31 PM
Can someone please explain why the writers thought it would be a good idea to nerf Peter's powers?

animus
Wed, 04-15-2009, 08:07 PM
Probably because he would be too overpowered and the current fleeting plot line they have now would have no way of working if he had powers to fix everything in the snap of a finger.

iMUSTbeTHEdevil
Fri, 04-17-2009, 11:19 AM
I actually didnt mind a lot of this ep. Maybe it was because it had less of the actually characters and more about the past. Starting a new company is a good idea.

Claire really is annoying.

Penner
Tue, 04-21-2009, 09:48 AM
Sylar all the way babeeeeh!

iMUSTbeTHEdevil
Tue, 04-21-2009, 02:42 PM
Last night's ep really wasnt all that bad for once. Although Nathan is a retard. Other than that, I liked it a lot more than I have liked some of the others. And it would figure that the season finale is next week when it is finally getting to be decent.

One thing...How did Hiro get his powers back? Just being around the baby?

animus
Tue, 04-21-2009, 03:02 PM
Sylar's Shapeshifting is changing his clothes too, which it shouldn't.

Yukimura
Tue, 04-21-2009, 04:02 PM
It's also changes his size quite a bit which it shouldn't. There are no laws of physics in Heroes, just abstractly defined abilities that work because the plot says they do.

Sapphire
Tue, 04-21-2009, 05:25 PM
Wow Parkman got over Speedster mighty fast. Now on to the next inevitable failure of a relationship!

When judged on the incredibly low standard I have learned to set for this series, this episode wasn't half bad. The ending was certainly mildly interesting. So Sylar is indestructible now? That makes me feel better about Peter's nerfed powers.

The only bad part is he's batshit insane already. You'd think that he's cool enough to last a few centuries without doing so. Well I can already predict that this sudden schizophrenia will lead to his demise.

iMUSTbeTHEdevil
Thu, 04-23-2009, 10:17 AM
Peter needs to touch Sylar and get his powers!

Penner
Thu, 04-23-2009, 11:12 AM
Actually that might work, so far hes only gotten one power at a time and replacing it with the next when he touches a new person, but if he touches someone with an assload of powers instead of just one he might get all of them, or just one random power from the pool :P

animus
Thu, 04-23-2009, 11:35 AM
Maybe Matt Parkman's babies gonna give Peter back his original powers in the future?

Penner
Tue, 04-28-2009, 08:19 AM
So, that was the Season finale.

I liked it, especially the point where Sylar slit Nathans throat, deliciously evil :D

And then they made a fake Nathan out of Sylar... sure..that won't backfire up their faces at all lol, look forward to seeing them explaining that to the rest of the group when Sylar pop's back and fucks their shit up, Claire and Peter will be thrilled, hah!

All of that assuming there will be a season 4, but from what i can gather there is going to be.

More info on a possible s4: Here (http://www.heroestheseries.com/nbc-plans-to-renew-heroes-for-season-4/) and a little bit Here (http://www.heroestheseries.com/ali-larter-spills-some-heroes-finale-secrets-on-jimmy-fallon/)

iMUSTbeTHEdevil
Wed, 04-29-2009, 10:06 AM
Hopefully in season 4 we get to see Claire without that fucking wig on. I cant help but get mad at it everytime I see it. How hard would it be to write in that she cut her hair?

And the Nathan/Sylar switch was ok. I mean Sylar did get Nathan's ability to fly so that should be good enough cover. I was kind of mad that Peter could only take one of his powers though. I guess that they wanted to limit people's powers now that they went way too out there.

And the return of ICE/WATER Woman! Kind of lame.

lilphatboi88
Wed, 04-29-2009, 11:40 AM
How did Sylar get Nathan's ability?

Does this mean Sylar has empathic mimicry also? And all he has to do is touch something of someone's?

Penner
Wed, 04-29-2009, 02:50 PM
He had some sort of empathic thing, didnt he get lightning-girls ability when they "had a moment" ?

its probably alot easier just slicing their heads open and taking a look than getting all emotional and try to connect with them...that would just be annoyingly time consuming ;P

Edit:
Or he just gets someones power when he transforms into them, seeing as he gets their entire lifes memories (if he touches the actual person) and since the powers seem to be in the DNA and he said he shifts his DNA when he transforms.. its likely he gets the power when he gets the DNA.

Munsu
Wed, 04-29-2009, 04:26 PM
Yep, and alot of his power has to do with him "knowing/understanding how it works", so him being Nathan might've somewhat made him intrinsically know/understand how to use the flying powers.

lilphatboi88
Wed, 04-29-2009, 09:50 PM
dang, now he easily has the edge over Peter

lilphatboi88
Wed, 04-29-2009, 09:52 PM
this may be dumb, but has sylar and matt parkman ever encounter each other before? I'm thinking Sylar's telekinesis might not work on matt since mind control seems much faster and superior. Similar to that of Charles Xavier.

narutosharingan
Wed, 04-29-2009, 11:37 PM
And the return of ICE/WATER Woman! Kind of lame.

My guess is that this is the 3rd sister.

Penner
Thu, 04-30-2009, 03:49 AM
Nah, i think it was in an interview i posted earlier where they interviewed Ali Larter (who playes Icewoman) she basically says she'll be back in s4 if it gets greenlit.

iMUSTbeTHEdevil
Thu, 04-30-2009, 03:30 PM
My guess is that this is the 3rd sister.

Well yeah, that is the third sister. The woman at the end of the episode was Tracy tracking down and killing all of the people that were responsible for trying to kill her I am guessing.

Sister #1 - Nikki Saunders
Sister #2 - Jessica Saunders
Sister #3 - Tracy Strauss

Sapphire
Thu, 04-30-2009, 07:06 PM
Who remembers when Heroes was cool?

Back in Nikki/Jessica days, when they were fighting over control of the body and Nikki struggles to understand just what the hell is happening to her. I liked watching her struggling yet enduring marriage and her special child who she sought to protect. The whole thing was crazy and yet it was actually gripping; the audience actually cared who had control over the body and when..

Post something you liked from Heroes back when it was awesome.

lilphatboi88
Fri, 05-01-2009, 01:34 AM
can anyone answer my matt parkman vs sylar question?

Penner
Fri, 05-01-2009, 06:07 AM
Damn there were 3 sisters, completely forgot about the personality-split thing.. meh.

can anyone answer my matt parkman vs sylar question?

I can't remember if they have met before but my guess is Matt can't "block" Sylars telekinesis (if he can its probably only for a short while) because Sylar is too powerful, kinda like when Peter(was it?) tried to hold his father back when he was alive, he could do it but only for a really short while because his dad was too powerful...

However, when Sylar came he didnt seem to have any problem holding daddy petrelli in place, plus he took like 3-5 of those stun-shots from the company agents and just pulled em out without being affected at all, when most mutants gets knocked out withing seconds by one or two tops..

Anyway, thats what i think :P

animus
Fri, 05-01-2009, 10:28 AM
Matt's psychic powers are a different being all together from telekinesis. You might think they're similiar since Xavier and Jean Grey had both powers in X-Men.

Penner
Fri, 05-01-2009, 02:55 PM
Yeah but my thoughts are that Parkman's powers are more like the Jedi mind trick, in the sense that it won't really work against someone with the mental capacity of Sylar.

His natural ability to understand how things "work" might also play some role in wether Parkmans ability will work on him or not, but i think he managed to "erase" Sylars mind to create the Nathan clone only because Sylar was unconcious.

Even after he supposedly erased all traces of Sylar he is still in there (as seen by Nathan noticing the clock at the end was running slow, and the classic "ticking" sound they use when Sylar uses his "understanding" ability)

Ofcourse these are just my guesses and i could be waay off :P

lilphatboi88
Fri, 05-01-2009, 11:00 PM
It certainly is reasonable to believe that Matt can't control Sylar. In that sense, have we seen in heroes anybody hold back someone with telekinetic powers?

Penner
Sat, 05-02-2009, 06:21 AM
I can't remember too clearly but my first thought would be the Haitian, who nullifies other powers..

Now that i think about it, wasnt he at the place helping Peter hold his dad back or am i remembering wrong?
It might have been him instead that said he couldnt hold him much longer because of his strength...

Damnit now im not sure, i could look it up but i gtg do some stuff atm..

Munsu
Thu, 06-04-2009, 10:25 AM
Some cool casting news, now that Prison Break is over.

Here's a hint:

http://img218.imageshack.us/img218/6452/teabag.jpg

http://news-briefs.ew.com/2009/06/heroes-casts-prison-break-star-robert-knepper-as-new-bad-guy.html

Penner
Thu, 06-04-2009, 10:34 AM
Nice, he was one of my favourite characters from Prison Break, him and Mahone.

Sapphire
Thu, 06-04-2009, 11:19 AM
Ugh, I would be excited to see the awesomeness known as Tea Bag if I hadn't lost all hope for the writers of Heroes and the characters they create.

Let the massacre begin.

Penner
Fri, 06-05-2009, 04:27 PM
Holy shit, fucking Darth Maul is in the house!!

New Heroes Cast (http://ausiellofiles.ew.com/2009/06/heroes-meets-star-wars.html)

Edit:
He also played Toad in the X-Men movies, and is playing Snake Eyes in the upcoming "G.I. Joe: Rise of the Cobra" movie.

Munsu
Tue, 09-08-2009, 02:33 AM
Here's a promo for next season, it's kinda long so it might give up a few things away:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JUIbya7eBJU

I don't know, but it looks like it could be a good one. I think T-Bag will steal the show.

Season premieres on the 21st.

animus
Tue, 09-08-2009, 08:20 AM
Looks like the Hiro storyline is gonna continue to suck.

Munsu
Tue, 09-08-2009, 08:29 AM
Looks like the Hiro storyline is gonna continue to suck.
On that we can agree on. I've been ready for him to be killed off for 2-3 seasons now. At first he was a fun character. He just became too dumb and silly.

Penner
Tue, 09-08-2009, 11:16 AM
I'm still waiting for him to become the future self we saw in some ep ages ago, with the sword n shit, not the silly wuss he is now.. i'm actually liking Ando more than Hiro now..

Sapphire
Tue, 09-08-2009, 03:39 PM
Oh gawd Nikki/Jessica/blah/blah version 4 now? Will it never end?!?!?!?

Edit: I thought I'd seen every episode, but I really have no idea what is happening in this series anymore. :(

RedX1z
Tue, 09-08-2009, 05:49 PM
It's kind of weird to see Robert Knepper again under these circumstances, but not in an unpleasant way. I guess he has a natural thing for the villain role.

So, it's safe to assume that he's the leader of some resistance group that will either recruit new members or kill them?

Penner
Tue, 09-22-2009, 03:54 PM
So, season 4 has started.

Good to see my favourite Sylar isnt gone, and i like Knepper's new character.

Also, kinda cute how Noah and Tracy seem to have something going on there ;P

Sapphire
Tue, 09-22-2009, 09:07 PM
Not a bad ep, ignoring the tiny bits shoddy writing and retconn of course.

It's REALLLLY improved though, I'm actually looking forward to it this season!

Munsu
Fri, 09-25-2009, 08:47 AM
I really liked the episode myself. I still think that the pace is too slow for a show like this. And Hiro, who I really dislike had some good funny moments. The knife fight with Peter was quite cool. Does he still have the problem with only being able to have one power at a time, or do you guys think he's back to normal?

What about Sylar and Parkman, do you think Sylar will take over Parkman somehow or influence him enough to make him some sort of Sylar part Duex?

I also like the Noah-Tracy pairing.

And let's give it up for T-Bag.

One thing though, did they really need to use the word REDEMPTION like 50 times throughout the episode? I'm surprised they didn't use Bob Marley's song at some point.

Penner
Fri, 09-25-2009, 11:26 AM
Ya, i believe Peter is still limited to one power at a time, thats why he said he came with Noah only to gain the other dudes ability because it would help him in his life-saving heroics ;P

If he had superspeed AND the superstrength he had before, the knife guy would have been toast since Peters knife swings would have been several times stronger than his, not to mention the kicks Peter landed on the knife fella would have seriously messed his insides up.

animus
Sat, 09-26-2009, 12:39 PM
What exactly is T-Bag's powers? He has that compass, and at the beginning he pulled the dirt over the coffin. When I saw thought I thought Earth, I guess? But maybe the hand motions were just metaphoric and someone else was doing that? Or he has telekinesis too, or something.

Munsu
Sat, 09-26-2009, 01:22 PM
What exactly is T-Bag's powers? He has that compass, and at the beginning he pulled the dirt over the coffin. When I saw thought I thought Earth, I guess? But maybe the hand motions were just metaphoric and someone else was doing that? Or he has telekinesis too, or something.
Maybe it was a manifestation of his tattoos moving the dirt? I'm curious as well.

Sapphire
Tue, 09-29-2009, 12:34 PM
I'm glad Clair has a friend. She might become a cool sidekick like Ando but I'm betting she'll either get srsly injured or is a horrible spy.

I think the Ink is a generic mystical item like when Hiro saw the African dude and the african dude gave him something to see the future.

This show has gotten more clever! Like the good old days all of a sudden! Also Sylar is sexy

Logrus
Tue, 09-29-2009, 01:42 PM
I really think they need to get over the whole Sylar thing since he has been the criminal since day 1. Also really dislike it that peters powers are weaker now but i guess he was getting over powered:P

Think also that Clairs new friend is also has some sort of an ability wouldn't suprise me since she is a known actress.

Btw love how much fun Sylar is having with Parkman ahhahhaah Hope he turns him evil or at least makes him do evil :D

Penner
Tue, 09-29-2009, 02:12 PM
Get over the Sylar thing? Blasphemy! Sylar was and still is the best thing about this show :D

Logrus
Tue, 09-29-2009, 06:47 PM
Yeah but thinking he is Nathan? Ruins it for me :(
Like him tho but its a bit dragged out if you ask me :P make a move someone has to die the "heroes" or sylar.

Starting to remind me of Smallville with the whole drag along thing

animus
Thu, 10-01-2009, 03:39 PM
I guess T-Bag really is an Earth manipulator. Finally, the Earth users in every show or whatever have always been lame or the typical muscle dude. I guess the ink he uses is from the Earth so he has free usage of it? Shrug.

Sapphire
Tue, 10-06-2009, 03:50 PM
Yay, sexy Sylar is reborn!

animus
Tue, 10-06-2009, 09:12 PM
So I'm confused how Sylar's body has Nathan's memories. All Parkman did was make Sylar's mind BELIEVE he was Nathan. There wasn't a memory transfer or anything, since Nathan was dead. Or did I completely forget that there was one?

Sapphire
Tue, 10-06-2009, 09:31 PM
I think Sylar has the ability to remember everyone's experiences by touching them or something.. and he has the ability to see the history of an object by touching it (which gives him memories Nathan didn't even have)
(I've also given up wondering about continuity issues in this show lol)

Penner
Wed, 10-07-2009, 12:20 AM
Yay indeed, Sylaaaaaaaaar!!

animus
Wed, 10-07-2009, 03:51 PM
I actually enjoyed Hiro's storyline for once in a looooooooooooong time.

Logrus
Tue, 10-13-2009, 01:04 PM
Loved the scene where Sylar runs up to the carnival and enters it :D

Hope he joins them as a member and not just kill everyone and take their powers. Really good idea to have this carnival in the first place, one of the better in the heroes show.

Penner
Tue, 10-13-2009, 04:05 PM
Yah, this season is lookin' alot better than the previous one. T-bag is fucking great in this ^^

Edit: The deaf woman who sees sound, i like her, shes just so cute!

Also, when she broke that wall with her sound-vision (yeah, im going to call it that now ^^) she was sad and/or angry so im guessing that ability has different effects depending on the users mood/feelings.

Sapphire
Tue, 10-13-2009, 04:12 PM
This show got so good so fast

The Mighty BamBam
Wed, 10-14-2009, 05:52 PM
Heroes was amazing for the first few seasons. After maybe season two it has been going down hill. They need to stop adding new Heroes and maybe it will get better. I just dont like the things that have been happening. Hopefuly they get this on track again because it was unique.

animus
Wed, 10-14-2009, 07:36 PM
Heroes was amazing for the first few seasons. After maybe season two it has been going down hill. They need to stop adding new Heroes and maybe it will get better. I just dont like the things that have been happening. Hopefuly they get this on track again because it was unique.

Your first two sentences contradict each other so bad.

Sapphire
Wed, 10-14-2009, 07:38 PM
I have to admit using an instrument as a weapon.... I did NOT see that coming. I am liking the new creative twist they are putting on powers, actually making them look awesome. Also these eps are starting to play like little movies, and not everything is as obvious as it seems (like they actually thought things through!!)

...And the plot isn't being driven by prophecies! Wooo!

But I do think it's retarded to say Hiro is dying, I mean we all know he can't die until he becomes badass Hiro from the future.. unless almost dying makes him into badass Hiro into the future?

Penner
Wed, 11-04-2009, 02:47 PM
Did anyone else get the Chrono Trigger reference Hiro did. That shit was awesome.

rockmanj
Thu, 11-05-2009, 04:17 PM
Did anyone else get the Chrono Trigger reference Hiro did. That shit was awesome.

What was it? Its been months since I have played it.

animus
Thu, 11-05-2009, 05:33 PM
I think it was when they were talking about lovers for super heroes. And the first example was Charlie being the MJ to Hiro's Spiderman, and Hiro says "The Marle to a Crono?!". Something like that.

Penner
Wed, 01-13-2010, 02:35 PM
Uh, did Peter just say "Call you later." to a deaf person?

iMUSTbeTHEdevil
Thu, 01-21-2010, 08:04 PM
Uh, did Peter just say "Call you later." to a deaf person?

I am guessing her phone lights up. I just wonder why she lives alone and yet her buzzer still makes a noise.

Nice to see Samuel actually do something bad again, instead of walking the line and LOL at Sylar disguised as Gretchen confirming that Claire had "great skin".

Penner
Fri, 01-22-2010, 07:51 AM
Yeah, but even if her phone flashes, and she picks up... how the f*ck does she know what the other person is saying? :P

iMUSTbeTHEdevil
Wed, 01-27-2010, 06:37 PM
Yeah, but even if her phone flashes, and she picks up... how the f*ck does she know what the other person is saying? :P

They normally have screens on them that translate.

This last ep was not that great. I did like that Tracy is going to be back in the mix. She is one of my favorites.

iMUSTbeTHEdevil
Wed, 02-03-2010, 09:56 PM
Sylar and Peter in the world with no one for years was a nice touch. I like what they did there.

Sapphire
Thu, 02-04-2010, 12:25 AM
What the hell? So now we know how Sylar becomes good, I guess. They didn't really elaborate on what it's like to spend years there.

They keep spontaneously making crap up about HRG and his past. Borrrringgggg

Penner
Tue, 02-09-2010, 12:14 PM
Just watched the season finale, and now the cat's out of the bag... and its about damn time ^_^

Munsu
Tue, 02-09-2010, 12:35 PM
About 3-4 episodes behind... will probably catch up during the weekend. This might just be the series finale. But, even as horrible as the ratings might be, I think it still has a shot at getting renewed.

Penner
Tue, 02-09-2010, 02:46 PM
Aye, i would be happy to see this renewed, i don't care that apparently everyone and their grandma dislikes this show, i still like it :D

Sapphire
Tue, 02-09-2010, 10:18 PM
Where are half the characters? Mohinder for example lolll Actually scratch everything

HATIAN > ALL there goes the plot, he could have easily countered Teabags random ability to get stronger around other supers. Also it's creepy that they got an actress that has the same eyes as young Charlie.

Well I guess this coming out of closet thing could have potential. I guess.

TwisT
Wed, 02-10-2010, 03:41 PM
Yea it was freaky about young and old Charlie. I wondered if it was the same actor just with makeup to look old. But there was some differences and the appearance didn't look like makeup (usually you can tell it isn't real). So i had to check up on it and it was actually two different actors. Scary.

The only thing i could think about when Samuel and Peter was ahving their standoff was the Gohan and Cell fight.

I hope it doesn't get canceled. I wanna see another season where Sylar is a good guy. And have him struggle with his nature, and struggle with everyone else's view on him. For me the main attraction to this show has been Sylar. I really hope it gets a last season.

Penner
Sat, 05-15-2010, 08:40 AM
Yeah, this comes as no surprise but Heroes just got cancelled :P

Munsu
Sat, 05-15-2010, 10:59 PM
Apparently they're trying to plan for a series ending event... maybe a 2-hour or 4-hour special.

This will be very good. I think networks should have a general policy of giving cancelled shows a chance to finish up with some sort of special, and wrap things up as best as possible. It's the least they can do for their customers.