PDA

View Full Version : Tracker difficulties

Vidarious
Fri, 09-22-2006, 08:36 PM
I've been trying to get Naruto 125-150 for the past 4 weeks now and seem'd to have hit a brick wall. All of my GotWoot torrents are not receiving a offline (timed out) response. I use uTorrent.

Even the torrents that I've completed and left to seed are offline, I can't even seed anymore :(

Torrents from other trackers seem to be working just fine (except ipodnova.net which seems to be off the map as of now).

Any ideas? The file is currently approx 49% done. The status in uTorrent is "Downloading [F]" with a red down arrow. It's been like this for about a week.

complich8
Sat, 09-23-2006, 01:47 AM
The tracker is, in fact, up and running normally, and things seem to be quite healthy.

You may be having issues with your provider, perhaps dns or router issues. Try all the normal "shrug-reboot" stuff: reboot any routers/cable modems you might be using, reboot your computer, re-download the .torrent file. See if you can access http://tracker.gotwoot.net:6968 in a web browser. Try enabling DHT if it's not. Verify your client settings in general. All of that jazz.

Beyond that stuff, I dunno what to tell you, other than that it's you, not us :).