PDA

View Full Version : Bleach Chapter 244

Knives122
Thu, 09-21-2006, 08:25 AM
Raw:

Yousendit(rar) (http://www.yousendit.com/transfer.php?action=download&ufid=81AF26C624A1A811)
rapidshare(zip) (http://rapidshare.de/files/33907040/bleach244.zip.html)

How can I some up this ch. in a sentence?:........I like #4's outfit :p(or is it #2 ;) )

RyougaZell
Thu, 09-21-2006, 08:40 AM
All the espadas gathered... nice!

Rupee (Luppi) did die then.

Kubo's notes at the end said "the anime intermission was fun, the bleach anime reaches its third year". Bleh.

mage
Thu, 09-21-2006, 09:08 AM
It was fun? Lol.. right. Atleast they may be ending now since he said they WERE fun.

nests
Thu, 09-21-2006, 09:59 AM
Nice to finally see Gin again cool chapter

FrogKing
Thu, 09-21-2006, 01:37 PM
LQ Scanlation (http://rapidshare.de/files/33920091/bleach244lqbyrigormortis.zip)

Nice setup chapter...looks like we'll be introduced to more of the Espada in the next chapter! I wonder if this arc is gonna just be another 'snatch-and-grab' like the SS arc. I hope that there are enough differences to make things interesting (re: the Vizards joining the fight or something).

Kensee
Thu, 09-21-2006, 03:07 PM
Ooooo, a lot of the Espada look really intersting.

One thing I really thought about when that one arrancar said how Aizen had no fear is ... how'd he get so strong? Is he a hybrid like Ichigo? If not, since hes just a shinigami, wouldn't that mean any of the other captains could go up and achieve simmilar power eventually?

Intersting chapter nonetheless, can't wait till next week.

LaZie
Thu, 09-21-2006, 10:30 PM
They did show all 13 espadas. Aizen, Gin, and Tousen are probably the top 3.

Death BOO Z
Fri, 09-22-2006, 08:24 AM
amazing? was that Kubo's try at getting back to a plot?
The hollow guy said that there's a reason they follow him, other than sheer wanting of power, i can almost see some hollow using the word 'salavation' in the future...

other than that, Aizen shows us once again that true men drink tea.

ChaosK
Fri, 09-22-2006, 04:33 PM
other than that, Aizen shows us once again that true men drink tea.

And that true men can pull an overall off like no other.

Seriously, does Grimjaw seem like the kind of person who'd sit down for a fucking meeting?! Espada's don't need to plan, they need to go out and wreak havoc, and end up being defeated by Ichigo gasping "...should've had a plan!" Sorry I potentially ruined the next 50 chapters.

ArcZero
Sat, 09-23-2006, 04:39 AM
(o_O) nice. there's a female arrancar. that'd be an interesting site to see

FrogKing
Sat, 09-23-2006, 02:33 PM
#Blood-Scanlations has released a MQ version:

Bleach 244 [MQ] (http://rolleyes.net/bloodscans/bleach/244/Bleach%20244.rar)

A special thanks to xDarkMaster for helping make this one possible! Nothing less for a great chapter to introduce the Espada.

nests
Sun, 09-24-2006, 11:18 PM
And that true men can pull an overall off like no other.

Seriously, does Grimjaw seem like the kind of person who'd sit down for a fucking meeting?! Espada's don't need to plan, they need to go out and wreak havoc, and end up being defeated by Ichigo gasping "...should've had a plan!" Sorry I potentially ruined the next 50 chapters.
You forget that the Espada are under the command of Aizen who seems like the person that likes to plan out everything before he makes a move. And if Grimjaw was to say something he would just have his arms cut off.

mage
Sun, 09-24-2006, 11:22 PM
Aizen just needs to go take care of Ichigo and Co. himself. I'm tired of seeing the usual "you must go through all of my minions before you get to me" trend in this anime. It makes for some good battles, but it doesn't really make sense. There's no point in wasting his Espada when he could go kill them himself.

bagandscalpel
Mon, 09-25-2006, 02:15 AM
Aizen just needs to go take care of Ichigo and Co. himself. I'm tired of seeing the usual "you must go through all of my minions before you get to me" trend in this anime. It makes for some good battles, but it doesn't really make sense. There's no point in wasting his Espada when he could go kill them himself.

Alas, it is a common malady among most villains (Aizen included) to perpetually have "bigger fish to fry" on the mind.

That said, does his, Gin's, and Tousen's feet seem reeeeeeally tiny to anyone else?

nests
Mon, 09-25-2006, 08:27 AM

Well you are right about that.
Thats why I like Orochimaru he likes to do thigs himself

Kensee
Mon, 09-25-2006, 05:22 PM
If they had Azien take care of it himself, since the good guys can't possible lose at the end of it all, Azien would have to be pushed back or defeated by either:

Ichigo finding some crazy power stored inside him.
Ishin / Urahara / Vizgard army comming to save the day.
Kenpachi with a bankai ;)
Arrancar / either Tossen or Gin doing a backstab (unlikely but who knows).

Now ... I don't know about you guys, but most those choices seem like a bad way for Azien to be pushed back right now (would be good later though, Kenpachi and Urahara with bankai ^_^).

All the arrancar will have to go down first, hopefully each one will take on one vizgard or soemthing, then Azien will show himself. Wishing otherwise is just a dream, it's nice, but very unlikely that it's gonna happen.