PDA

View Full Version : Where did it go? and don as well

tabo-trieu3
Fri, 09-15-2006, 12:30 PM
For all of you who doesnt know,
Theres a new game coming out in japan D.O.N (Dragonballz vs One piece vs Naruto)
I heard its a great game but not to many attacks due to the fact its big enough.
And no CD can fit so they had to lower it down.

And where did the One Piece torrents go i cant find it in the torrent thing.

Oh yeah if Naruto,One piece and dragonballz had a rumble who would win?

Deblas
Fri, 09-15-2006, 02:32 PM
Sounds pretty cool. Anyway, you can find links to torrents here (http://forums.gotwoot.net/showthread.php?t=12892)

tabo-trieu3
Fri, 09-15-2006, 02:56 PM
heres a link : http://battlestadium.com/movie/pv.html
Its in japaness so dont freak ^_^
I have'nt figure it out yet but its got screen shots :)
I dont know about you guys but this is the biggest thing since kingdom hearts 2 :D

Edit : i fixed the link so it will go to a a D.O.N movie.

Carnage
Fri, 09-15-2006, 10:51 PM
Oh yeah if Naruto,One piece and dragonballz had a rumble who would win?

Most retarded question Ive ever seen. Your going to compare ninjas and pirates to fucking aliens that blow up planets and galaxies........

DarthEnderX
Sat, 09-16-2006, 01:44 AM
Seriously, Naruto and One Piece might be better shows than DBZ, but most of the DBZ characters would vaporize any of the OP/Naruto characters in one blast.

6Zabuza9
Sat, 09-16-2006, 01:54 AM
lol, dbz can destroy the whole planet with both one piece and naruto against them with little effort

tabo-trieu3
Sat, 09-16-2006, 07:20 AM
True but just wait untill naruto goes up to eps 345 :)

Aeon
Sat, 09-16-2006, 11:03 AM
These games need to start including Yu Yu Hakasho. Considering the S Class demons could destroy planets I'd say they could hold their own against the dbz characters well maybe.

Death BOO Z
Sat, 09-16-2006, 12:09 PM
Yu Yu Hakusho? come on.. they couldn't even kill eachother in the last 4 episodes and you call them strong? heck, they can't even beat down one piece charecters..
maybe knives and vash can put some fight to dbz (actually, Dragon ball only) charecters, but that's also not for sure..

anyways, what console is the game gonna be?

tabo-trieu3
Sat, 09-16-2006, 12:27 PM
Ps2 and game cube.

Carnage
Sat, 09-16-2006, 03:12 PM
I dont know why people would even compare OP and etc. to dbz :confused: . They're better series, but would you honestly compare the power of people struggling to break through steel and making small lightning or fire attacks to beings that can blow up planets, solar systems, galaxies, you name it.....:rolleyes:

DarthEnderX
Sat, 09-16-2006, 11:07 PM
To be fair, I don't remember anyone blowing up a solar system or galaxy in all of DBZ.

But still, Planetary Destruction > Rubber Fist.

.noname.silent
Sun, 09-17-2006, 10:36 PM
too bad chuck norris isnt in the game, otherwise he would pwnz everyone of them. imho, that game looks like a freaking joke.

Carnage
Mon, 09-18-2006, 03:38 PM
To be fair, I don't remember anyone blowing up a solar system or galaxy in all of DBZ.

When cell came back after he blew up with goku, he mentioned destroying the entire solar system, and Supreme Kai compared Freeza taking out Buu taking out galaxies when vegeta was thinking that buu must be a joke. (Yes, I know, I know. I used to be a DBZ freak when I was 8)

Assertn
Mon, 09-18-2006, 04:31 PM

To be fair, goku was stronger than GOD
as in, I'm pretty sure he died...went to heaven, and beat god in an arm-wrestling contest.

DarthEnderX
Mon, 09-18-2006, 10:04 PM
Yeah, but God in DBZ was a huge pussy. He was just an old alien on top of a really tall tower.

6Zabuza9
Tue, 09-19-2006, 12:05 AM
i belive the closest guy to god in dbz is the supreme kai

Death BOO Z
Tue, 09-19-2006, 02:23 AM
Actually, Buu (kid buu, to be exact) didn't blow up Galaxies as a whole, he simply inta-transimmited himself through all the planets and destroyed them from the surface, he just did it so fast that he wiped out entire galaxies in the process.

it was probably shown on episode 265 or something, but i'm really not sure.

kenren
Tue, 09-19-2006, 06:26 AM
played this game not long ago and.... I LOVE LUFFY ! XD

6Zabuza9
Tue, 09-19-2006, 09:41 PM
one piece is winning by 3 votes lol