PDA

View Full Version : neji fanart.

RasenDori
Tue, 09-12-2006, 12:33 AM
part 2 neji. if youre an anime only naruto fan and dont want the hew looks spoiled, dont click

http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/39644102/

dreamwatcher
Thu, 10-19-2006, 11:06 AM
yea neji is totally badass, great job of drawing him

Boomstick
Thu, 10-19-2006, 11:54 AM
Nice job RasenDori, Neji kicks ass

XanBcoo
Fri, 10-20-2006, 08:30 PM
A bit of critique...

You drew his head waaaaaay too big for his body. With a smaller head he'd look a lot better proportioned.

There's also something about his left leg that really bugs me. I don't think that stance is physically possible.

nests
Sun, 10-22-2006, 10:13 AM
If you look at the rest of his art you will see thats RasenDori's style.
I like the fact you didnt try to copy the original, but insted you added your own twist.
I like this one (http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/23179450/) and the guy who paints I wont say his name but you probably know who

RasenDori
Sun, 10-22-2006, 11:12 PM
A bit of critique...

You drew his head waaaaaay too big for his body. With a smaller head he'd look a lot better proportioned.

There's also something about his left leg that really bugs me. I don't think that stance is physically possible.

its not possibe, but i was a bit of a big todd mcfarlane fan as a kid

I like the fact you didnt try to copy the original, but insted you added your own twist.
I like this one (http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/23179450/) and the guy who paints I wont say his name but you probably know who

in all honest i hate that picture of naruto. i drew it over a year ago and every now and then deviants still fav it. im working on a full color pic of the "painter" right now, its almost done, but im in the transition of moving, and im working on a comic, but i hope to finish it soon.

Terracosmo
Sun, 10-22-2006, 11:37 PM
Head's too big, like it otherwise. part 2 neji rocks.

SK
Sun, 10-22-2006, 11:51 PM
Do you foreshadow when you draw?

XanBcoo
Mon, 10-23-2006, 03:38 AM
His other stuff looks great, especially his comic. The big heads fit with the style. This Neji looks terribly proportioned though. A thin body and a big head don't go well together. Makes Neji look blocky, and sorta like he has a physical impediment.

its not possibe, but i was a bit of a big todd mcfarlane fan as a kid
Heh, now that you say that, I can tell. But even if you were going for that style, don't you think the rest of Neji's body is a bit stiff?? I think that's what was bothering me about it before.

Don't get me wrong. It's a great picture, but the first thing I noticed about it were the flaws I pointed out.

samsonlonghair
Mon, 10-23-2006, 04:01 AM
That's an awesome job RasenDori. Neji looks great.

RasenDori
Mon, 10-23-2006, 10:31 AM
His other stuff looks great, especially his comic. The big heads fit with the style. This Neji looks terribly proportioned though. A thin body and a big head don't go well together. Makes Neji look blocky, and sorta like he has a physical impediment.

Heh, now that you say that, I can tell. But even if you were going for that style, don't you think the rest of Neji's body is a bit stiff?? I think that's what was bothering me about it before.

Don't get me wrong. It's a great picture, but the first thing I noticed about it were the flaws I pointed out.

well it was pretty much just a quick sketch that i decided to color cause i wanted to try some stuff with photoshop. there are some anatomy errors, and i would have most likely pic up on them sooner if i had taken more time with it. generally do a few sketches of a character before i do something... but i didnt do that either. i'll do better work in the future when im not so bogged down for time