PDA

View Full Version : Question

tabo-trieu3
Mon, 09-11-2006, 12:31 PM
Hey since magma is ahead of us by 131 esp.
how is that possible r there shows not subbed?

Munsu
Mon, 09-11-2006, 12:39 PM

In order to understand this phenomenon, I exhort you to read up on the Law of Mass Conservation.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Law_of_Conservation_of_Mass

Also read up on the wonders of magma:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Magma

Listening to the word "magma" out loud might help your comprehension.
http://www.killerclips.com/clip.php?id=79&qid=756

tabo-trieu3
Mon, 09-11-2006, 12:44 PM
still dont get ito.O

Arcn3ss
Mon, 09-11-2006, 12:47 PM

You are under arrest for the assault and murder of the english language. You have the right to remain silent. Anything you say can and will be used against you, here at gotwoot.net.

Munsu
Mon, 09-11-2006, 12:50 PM
still dont get ito.O

Humm, that's strange. I thought it was very well explained. Maybe this site will help:

http://youtube.com/watch?v=3gg5LOd_Zus

tabo-trieu3
Mon, 09-11-2006, 12:59 PM
how is this gonna help??
its like a guy called gary saying a song called numa o.O

Kraco
Mon, 09-11-2006, 01:01 PM
This is the best thread ever. It's a wonder that even after so wondrous an explanation the teaching didn't sink in.

Assertn
Mon, 09-11-2006, 01:41 PM
whenever the extra sensory perception of molten rock exceeds me in the triple digits, I often contemplate why there are shows out there left unsubbed myself.

I mean seriously, with so much clairvoyance buried deep within the earth's crust, you'd think the communication barriers between cultures in the aspects of televised entertainment would be nonexistant.

RyougaZell
Mon, 09-11-2006, 02:39 PM
The thing here is... magma is soooo hot, that not even Terra can resist its charms.

UChessmaster
Mon, 09-11-2006, 03:15 PM
lol you guys are ebil

The thing here is... magma is soooo hot, that not even Terra can resist its charms.

BLASPHEMY!!! Terra can resist anything... even if it is the charm of molten rock located beneath the surface of the Earth (or any other rocky planet).

@tabo-trieu3... learn english please >_> maybe then we could answer your question.

Aeon
Mon, 09-11-2006, 04:31 PM
If you replace Magma with Manga and esp with eps it makes sense.

Assertn
Mon, 09-11-2006, 04:34 PM
except chapters to episodes is not a 1:1 ratio, so therefore aren't interchangeable

mage
Mon, 09-11-2006, 04:43 PM
oh shit

i understand his post now

epiphany!

redcat
Mon, 09-11-2006, 06:06 PM
this thread gave me gas

Assertn
Mon, 09-11-2006, 07:25 PM
this thread gave me gas
great post. I'll be looking forward to hearing from ya again in 29.2 days

redcat
Mon, 09-11-2006, 07:32 PM
I detect sarcasm and angst

BioAlien
Mon, 09-11-2006, 07:59 PM
what is this about?:confused:

Assassin
Mon, 09-11-2006, 08:20 PM
i detect a waste of a thread. For making me waste 13.7 seconds of my life reading this crap, i sentence you to ESL.

tabo-trieu3, you've lost the privelage to ever make a post on these forums again. EVER. you can however join the irc channel and ask questions there. The link is available on the main page under "IRC".

redcat
Tue, 09-12-2006, 05:18 AM
lmao Ive lost 31 reputation points from this thread so far. excuse me while i cry myself to sleep.

seriously though, sense of humor people. this thread was already full of lose, i figured id toss in something funny. but it seems im being followed by a couple of e-thugs that feel big by trashing other members reputation.

I dont think ive seen anyone at all with less than 200 posts that didnt have red reputation. when the chance arises to give someone a negitive people jump all over it to make themselves feel better.

if you are wondering why I average 1 post a month, its because i feel like its impossible to post anything without stirring up the hive. I already have a 20% warning, because of a "repeat thread" which i made a seperate thread for on purpose to protect people from spoilers, which i already explained. but I bet if i made my post in the existing thread from the beginning I would have got warned or even banned for posting a spoiler in the middle of a discussion only related by the anime title.

anime forums are serious business.

Munsu
Tue, 09-12-2006, 05:24 AM
"This thread gave me gas", you're right, I wonder why people neg rep you for that, since it's so funny.

And if you're talking about the Hellsing thread, how the fuck are you protecting people from spoilers when you're asking a question from the first episode when we are already on the second episode?

And I doubt people are wondering about your post rate, don't make yourself feel important.

redcat
Tue, 09-12-2006, 05:28 AM
we? not everyone has watched the new ova yet. someone could have been reading the thread while the episodes were downloading, and bam, spoiler.

Munsu
Tue, 09-12-2006, 05:30 AM
That's nothing you have to be concerning yourself about.

This discussion of yours stops here. It's derailing this wonderful thread with your dumb arguments.

redcat
Tue, 09-12-2006, 05:35 AM
And I doubt people are wondering about your post rate, don't make yourself feel important.

I'll be looking forward to hearing from ya again in 29.2 days

??

anyway brb 3 hours i gotta go

Kraco
Tue, 09-12-2006, 05:39 AM
Redcat, if you have a general look at any anime discussion thread at this forum, you will notice they are filled by free current episode discussion. Even those posts that give the link to the recent episode. Only the first post of the thread is free of spoilers and contains the series description and some useful links. So, if you want to use the word spoiler in a negative sense here, it would be information from raws, game or manga (or other source not available to those who watch subbed anime, which is considered the standard in anime discussion here).

So, if anybody keeps reading those anime threads without having watched the subbed episodes available, it's a very conscious risk of getting spoilers. Personally I prefer this. It's annoying to read those forums with every post sporting a spoiler tag, and you never know if it's a "spoiler" from the current episode, or a real spoiler from the manga, raw or game that will jump out when you click the show hidden text.

mage
Tue, 09-12-2006, 09:32 AM
lmao Ive lost 31 reputation points from this thread so far. excuse me while i cry myself to sleep.

seriously though, sense of humor people. this thread was already full of lose, i figured id toss in something funny. but it seems im being followed by a couple of e-thugs that feel big by trashing other members reputation.

I dont think ive seen anyone at all with less than 200 posts that didnt have red reputation. when the chance arises to give someone a negitive people jump all over it to make themselves feel better.

if you are wondering why I average 1 post a month, its because i feel like its impossible to post anything without stirring up the hive. I already have a 20% warning, because of a "repeat thread" which i made a seperate thread for on purpose to protect people from spoilers, which i already explained. but I bet if i made my post in the existing thread from the beginning I would have got warned or even banned for posting a spoiler in the middle of a discussion only related by the anime title.

anime forums are serious business.
Who cares about rep points? It's not something to worry about. My rep was so high that they had to take it away from me, but you don't see me complaining.

Assassin
Tue, 09-12-2006, 10:45 AM
who the hell unlocked this thread? it serves no purpose beside providing a place for idiots to vent about the nazi staff. It deosn't even have anything to do with naruto.

Oh and redcat, if you'd bothered to look around a bit you'd know that we dont consider anything a apoiler if the episode has already been subbed. Dont complain about shit thats your own fault

redcat
Tue, 09-12-2006, 12:23 PM
Who cares about rep points? It's not something to worry about. My rep was so high that they had to take it away from me, but you don't see me complaining.
well I dont care about rep if no one else takes it seriously. it seems to be just a toy for trolls.

Oh and redcat, if you'd bothered to look around a bit you'd know that we dont consider anything a apoiler if the episode has already been subbed. Dont complain about shit thats your own fault
can you link me where it says this? all I see in the rules forums about spoilers is "11. No spoiling WHATSOEVER. Spoilers are to be kept to manga/open discussion threads, or PM's."

anyway, i'll keep that in mind from now on.

Kraco
Tue, 09-12-2006, 12:47 PM
"When in Rome, do as the Romans do". That rarely fails when talking about forums. Most of the time it works even better than trying to follow the rules to the letter.

Munsu
Tue, 09-12-2006, 12:48 PM
Jesus, redcat, what can I say? You lack common sense. I thought I told you to stop your argument because it was dumb, no need to keep wasting our time. I suggest you pm Terracosmo or Assassin, they'll slap some sense into you.

Jadugar
Tue, 09-12-2006, 01:00 PM
"/me must resist posting in this thread and be accused of something nasty"

Why cant I find the "LOCK" button? :p

redcat
Tue, 09-12-2006, 01:07 PM
That's nothing you have to be concerning yourself about.
It's derailing this wonderful thread with your dumb arguments.
trying to follow the rules is something I have to concern myself about.
derailment is the best thing that could happen to this terrible thread.

Jesus, redcat, what can I say? You lack common sense. I thought I told you to stop your argument because it was dumb, no need to keep wasting our time. I suggest you pm Terracosmo or Assassin, they'll slap some sense into you.
stop my arguement because its dumb? you just dont like how im pointing out that you were wrong so you try to silence me.

the only rebuttal you've managed to come up with so far is that my arguement is "dumb" and using personal attacks. maybe if you can communicate to me above an elementary school level i'll take you seriously.

I suggest you pm Terracosmo or Assassin, they'll slap some sense into you.
none of this concerns either of them.

Munsu
Tue, 09-12-2006, 01:12 PM
Damnit, you have no common sense. You can only spoil when you're revealing something that hasn't been shown in the anime yet. And you are worried because you want to discuss something from a past episode? Please, enlighten me on how you are pointing out that I was wrong?

Kraco was nice enough to explain to you what is going on, yet you reffuse to accept it and keep on arguing crap.

redcat
Tue, 09-12-2006, 01:23 PM
huh? I havent argued anything since that post. in fact, all ive done in this thread is state a few of my opinions. i havent argued anything one way or the other.

I have no idea why you think I have refused to accept Kraco's post.

Assertn
Tue, 09-12-2006, 01:34 PM
Stay on topic.
This is supposed to be about liquid hot magma.

UChessmaster
Tue, 09-12-2006, 02:58 PM
Stay on topic.
This is supposed to be about liquid hot magma.

o.0 is that what he wanted? he would`ve said so sooner

http://img201.imageshack.us/img201/7601/237168liquidhotmagma0qs6.jpg (http://imageshack.us)

http://img69.imageshack.us/img69/1051/343895redhotmagma0fr8.jpg (http://imageshack.us)

http://img141.imageshack.us/img141/525/mariovsjasonrr3.jpg (http://imageshack.us)

If you need to see live action liquid hot magma may i suggest http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0298814/ ?

Assassin
Tue, 09-12-2006, 05:52 PM
can you link me where it says this? all I see in the rules forums about spoilers is "11. No spoiling WHATSOEVER. Spoilers are to be kept to manga/open discussion threads, or PM's."
anyway, i'll keep that in mind from now on.

You're rite, it doesn't say that in the rules, which is why i chose my words very carefully. i said "if you look around" not "if you look at the rules".

trying to follow the rules is something I have to concern myself about

Good, then please concern your self with the following:

6. No repeat topics: We can't stress this one enough. Help keep the forums stay uncluttered by using the search feature before posting a thread.

14. No worthless or low content posts: For example, "hi", "lol", "hahah", "too long, didn't read" "owned", or anything that has no real contribution to the thread are not necessary. If you don't have anything significant to say or if you're not gonna follow the rules of the thread, don't post.

15. Above all, use common sense: Most of these rules are just regular forum eitquette. Before you do anything, just think about what you're about to do for one second. You'll know if what you're doing is against the rules or not.

Now again, why the hell is this thread unlocked?

Kraco
Tue, 09-12-2006, 06:34 PM

With the fillers still running, this has been the most lively thread in the Naruto forum for a while. Why kill a horse before it starts to drag its feet?

JaySee
Tue, 09-12-2006, 06:36 PM
What the heck!?!? When was Jason in Super Mario Bros.?

XanBcoo
Tue, 09-12-2006, 06:50 PM
If you need to see live action liquid hot magma may i suggest http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0298814/ ?
Also Volcano (http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0120461/), which is probably the best movie about diverting a magma flow ever written. It has Tommy Lee Jones in it too.

Kopy<Kat>Kakashi
Tue, 09-12-2006, 07:20 PM
Please... Its all about Dante's Peak. Trucks that drive over lava and Grannies that walk through boiling lake water. OH YEAH and Coffee delicious home-made coffee. Mmmmm

redcat
Tue, 09-12-2006, 08:00 PM
You're rite, it doesn't say that in the rules, which is why i chose my words very carefully. i said "if you look around" not "if you look at the rules".
I did look around, and I didnt find what you said. so why am I looking around for it? is it not there? I dont disagree with what you said, but you are implying that it was already writen somewhere and that I missed it. I was just wondering where it was - maybe theres some other useful stuff there too.

Good, then please concern your self with the following:

6. No repeat topics: We can't stress this one enough. Help keep the forums stay uncluttered by using the search feature before posting a thread.

14. No worthless or low content posts: For example, "hi", "lol", "hahah", "too long, didn't read" "owned", or anything that has no real contribution to the thread are not necessary. If you don't have anything significant to say or if you're not gonna follow the rules of the thread, don't post.

15. Above all, use common sense: Most of these rules are just regular forum eitquette. Before you do anything, just think about what you're about to do for one second. You'll know if what you're doing is against the rules or not.
is there any special reason why you quoted these?

because its better to deal with things instead of just locking everything at the drop of a hat. glad i could clear that one up for you.

Assassin
Tue, 09-12-2006, 11:22 PM
*sigh*

1. take a look at any thread in General Anime. They all have discussions of current episodes as soon as they are subbed, often in the same post as the link to said sub. Had you looked at these topics you would've realized what is and isn't considered a spoiler. Observation is a very useful tool and can often keep you from getting a warning.

2. i quoted those because those are the rules you have broken. The first you have already been warned for, the second you broke when you posted
this thread gave me gas, and third you keep breaking by arguing with the mods and refusing to acknowledge that you made a mistake.

3. Technically this entire thread is just spam, and should be locked. Lucky for you guys the powers that be are nice enough to let it stay as it seems to be a much needed source of entertainment.....and also cuz i've been at skool for 14 hours and am too tired to care rite now. But be on your best behaviour >.>

Assertn
Wed, 09-13-2006, 02:18 AM
I'm not the one who unlocked it the first time, but I agree with assassin now. I think we got as much amusement as we could from it....now its just a Forum vs RedCat court session.