PDA

View Full Version : FILM : Dead or Alive

Jadugar
Thu, 09-07-2006, 05:29 PM
Film : Dead or Alive

Its a feature adaptation of Tecmo's bestselling game franchise "DOA: Dead or Alive".
The movie centers on four female fighters in a competition to the death on an exotic island.

Director: Corey Yuen

Cast:
Devon Aoki, Derek Boyer, Sarah Carter, Steve Howey, Kane Kosugi, Natassia Malthe, Matthew Marsden, Kevin Nash, Jaime Pressly, Silvio Simac, Holly Valance, Brian J. White, Eric Roberts

DOA was the first game ever to have the option of on/off boobs movement.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xgV-RKUksEw

Someone find me a better link.

Munsu
Thu, 09-07-2006, 05:32 PM
I want to watch it just because of Prison Break's Nika (Holly Valance).

6Zabuza9
Thu, 09-07-2006, 06:02 PM
um kasumi looks wierd and she's wearing pants!!!! :O:O

zibo
Thu, 09-07-2006, 06:12 PM
I want to watch it bu I do not really want to spend $9 on the theater ticket.

Psyke
Thu, 09-07-2006, 09:05 PM
Never been a DOA fan but that bra scene looks extremely cheesy. That means they're going in the right direction. :p

Jadugar
Thu, 09-07-2006, 09:18 PM
More Holly Valance footage from the movie.

Dead or Alive Trailer: Holly Valance (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2N1GY9tfVuQ)

Paulyboy
Thu, 09-07-2006, 09:24 PM
I just wanted to say I would see the movie, but I know there will be corny fighting scenes. I'll mainly watch it for the girls lol

RedX1z
Thu, 09-07-2006, 10:07 PM
seeing the trailer for this movie leads me to believe that people just can't seem to think of anything better to make. better off seeing how this turns out before watching it myself.

also, what the fuck did they do to ayame?!

Yukimura
Fri, 09-08-2006, 01:38 AM
Sigh, I was wondering when this movie would geta topic here. Being a DOA fan I can't really get behind this move as apart of the DOA franchise, though it's completely in the spirit of DOA, as Tits, Ass, and visuals are the main focus, with fighting and plot running decently behind. My main beef is that the charachter look so wrong that the only ones I could identify were Kasumi and Ayane, and that was only b/c of clothing. Tina's hat gave her away, but she doesn't always wear it. I'll end up seeing it anyway, since one of my DOA converts really wants to see it, but I don't plan on comparing it to the game at all, since it will just dissappoint me.

skindred
Fri, 09-08-2006, 06:49 AM
I saw a poster of this movie awhile ago. I recognized Kasumi and Ayane although I don't know the third girl. My favorite character of that game is Hayabusa well mainly because of that grab - kick/punch to the air - teleport above - drop to the ground move or whatever that was called. I hope he's there in that movie. :)

mage
Fri, 09-08-2006, 07:07 AM
Wow, what a ridiculously bad looking movie.

Raven
Sat, 09-09-2006, 11:08 AM
I saw it tonight - how utterly horrible it was, in every way. Normally when a movie is bad it makes me laugh at it, this didn't even do that, I was just cringing.