PDA

View Full Version : Bleach Chapter 242

Tsukasa
Thu, 09-07-2006, 10:39 AM
Bleach 242 Raw (http://rapidshare.de/files/32267546/bleach_242.zip)

Bleach 242 LQ Scanlation (http://www.sendspace.com/file/5q75up)

Bleach 242 MQ [Jinchuuriki] (http://rapidshare.de/files/32333641/Bleach_242_MQ__Jinchuuriki_.zip.html)

RyougaZell
Thu, 09-07-2006, 11:58 AM
2 low arrancars are already giving Ishida and Chad trouble.
I hope its just their "kind of" abilities. After all, they switched them in hope of countering that.

But can't see them fighting espadas this way...

Jadugar
Thu, 09-07-2006, 01:26 PM
So the team has infiltrated Los Noches, it seems that they have already found some trouble. Ishida and Chad are very keen to test their powers. It should be interesting to see Chad’s new gained powers. Also, we might see some new tricks from Ishida or perhaps he will save that for the fights with espadas.

RyougaZell
Thu, 09-07-2006, 02:43 PM
Thats what I hope.
I don't want those two left behind because the other characters reach "bankai" or "hollow-powers" or anything. They should gain new powers as well.

Jadugar
Thu, 09-07-2006, 02:48 PM
Anyone thinks that Tatsuki (Orihime’s friend ) should develop some kind of powers. She always seemed very suspicious to me.

RyougaZell
Thu, 09-07-2006, 03:18 PM
I've been waiting for her to develop her own powers ever since Orihime developed her own. After all, she was able to see Inoue's brother (slightly at least).

And the hollow that attacked her at school disabled her, so she could not awaken her powers (if she has them).

Plus... she has been in contact with Ichigo the longest...

Death BOO Z
Fri, 09-08-2006, 03:46 AM
I've been waiting for her to develop her own powers ever since Orihime developed her own. After all, she was able to see Inoue's brother (slightly at least).

And the hollow that attacked her at school disabled her, so she could not awaken her powers (if she has them).

Plus... she has been in contact with Ichigo the longest...

Heck, I'm waiting for Karin (ichi's sister) to develop powers, or atleast to come and help... she's as good as ichigo in seeing ghosts and is twice as smart as him, should be easy for her to develop something, but it better not be a stupid soccer move...

RyougaZell
Fri, 09-08-2006, 08:23 AM
Like the one on the manga omakes (that was made a complete episode with Kan'onji)? :D

But yeah... if Isshin is an ex-captain, and Ichigo can be considered a pure-blood Shinigami (instead of substitute), or even a Vaizard... why can't the twins (Karin and Yuzu) have some power as well? Apart from seeing (Karin) or feeling the prescense of ghosts (Yuzu) that is...

The Master
Fri, 09-08-2006, 10:01 AM
ishilda has a weird bow

Kensee
Fri, 09-08-2006, 01:23 PM
ishilda has a weird bow
Well in the past, his bow matched his amulet/arm guard/ etc. So Im assuming it will do the same now. I'm gonna say that long flat part can be used to shield from attacks.

Oh yeah, I dont think they are really having trouble, more like just getting warmed up.

mage
Fri, 09-08-2006, 04:44 PM
What a shitty chapter. They could kill those 2 arrancar in one hit yet they took up a whole chapter without even killing them. And why are they making Ichigo just stand around? Gay shit.

Kensee
Sat, 09-09-2006, 04:47 AM
What a shitty chapter. They could kill those 2 arrancar in one hit yet they took up a whole chapter without even killing them. And why are they making Ichigo just stand around? Gay shit.

All of it just to set up Chad and Ishida blowing those arrancar away in next 2+chapters.

thedauntlessone
Mon, 09-11-2006, 07:02 PM
after staring at page 11, i have no clue what happened there... can someone explain to me the middle and the bottom scenes?

docdan63
Wed, 09-13-2006, 11:32 AM
i didn't catch up till now how's the manga,good?