PDA

View Full Version : Naruto 322

Teki
Thu, 09-07-2006, 09:48 AM
Here is the LQ RAW (http://www.saunalahti.fi/isse/NARUTO322.zip)

Translation (http://mangahelpers.com/forum/index.php?topic=8334.0;topicseen)

LQ Scanlation (http://www.nanwob.org/naruto/322_LQ_Scan.zip)

dragon608608
Thu, 09-07-2006, 10:45 AM
I just finish with the raw. There is one thing that i notice in this chapter. When Yamato lose the control of Kuuybi charka while Naruto try to perform rasengan. Four of the Kuuybi tails come out right way. In addition to that, Naruto skin is not being rip off. is this the evident that now Naruto able to control more tails?

Terracosmo
Thu, 09-07-2006, 11:08 AM
Pretty cool how they took Hidan down.. but as Kakuzu said...

you can't kill him! MWAH HAHAHA :D

*wants next chapter badly now*

kAi
Thu, 09-07-2006, 11:18 AM
Well, it only just got to fourth tail, I dunno if we could state something like that, so I don't know if he's able to control more tails, but I would think not, I also think control is the wrong word, I would say handle.

Interesting chapter, it seems you can't kill 'what's his name', he was just stabbed with two extra large kunai and he said "Ouch man, Who the hell are you guys?" Man I wonder what is up with this guys power, his regenetive abilities must be crazy, or he has no organs or something. I wonder what the secret is.

Thanks for the links Teki.

Teki
Thu, 09-07-2006, 11:47 AM
Ok so according to the last page, shikamaru won't get hurt if someone attacks a target he has already shadow bound?

I thought he would get stabbed as well, unless he can do it now without hurting himself or it's a whole other jutsu i'm thinking about.

Psyke
Thu, 09-07-2006, 11:54 AM
Ok so according to the last page, shikamaru won't get hurt if someone attacks a target he has already shadow bound?

I thought he would get stabbed as well, unless he can do it now without hurting himself or it's a whole other jutsu i'm thinking about.

You're confused with Ino's Shinranshin no Jutsu. That's the one which hurts the user. As for Kage mane, it only hurts the user is the target does the exact same move with the same weapon or using the same environment to his advantage. Rewatch the chuunin exam scene with Kim and you'll know what I mean.

RyougaZell
Thu, 09-07-2006, 11:56 AM
Yeah.
When Shikamaru recoiled from Naruto punching Gaara was because Gaara was forced to move, not because Shikamaru felt the punch.

Fricking Hidan can't be killed? Damn... good chapter. Need next one.

Teki
Thu, 09-07-2006, 12:25 PM
Oh ok. Thanks for the clarification.

It's just that when i saw http://img521.imageshack.us/img521/6770/shika1ju2.th.jpg (http://img521.imageshack.us/my.php?image=shika1ju2.jpg) i thought it was a bruise thing because naruto punched gaara.

Assertn
Thu, 09-07-2006, 01:33 PM
While i would by no means hope for a major villian to die so easily, it would be nice to see a well-executed ambush go smoothly for once.

Gnompf
Thu, 09-07-2006, 01:40 PM
where can i download the scanlation?

LobsterMagnet
Thu, 09-07-2006, 01:44 PM
Good chapter (even if it was only 17 pages)

Naruto's training if finally getting interesting as well as Team Asuma finally making contact with two new akatsuki members. Must say I'm looking forward to finally finding out what Hidan's ability thingy is. If he is unkillable it would explain why he seems so laid back and easy going. I mean if you can't be hurt and there's no danger in life then he has no reason to take anything seriously.

I still don't understand why kishimoto gets away with only producing 17 pages a week. Every other shonen artist seems to be able to keep up with the 19 page standard I don't understand why kishi seems to get special treatment.

I remember someone on these boards said it was because he was doing a new art book but he has to be done with it by now right?

Jadugar
Thu, 09-07-2006, 02:30 PM
Nice chapter.

Naruto’s training is going well but he is far away from completing the jutsu. Even if he completes the jutsu, it would require Tenzou to be there to control the nail tail. Is there anything that Kakashi can’t do?

WTF, Hidan can’t die.
Two guys have just stabbed him and all he can say is, “That stings”.
We will see how badass he is.

Also, I want to see more than just a shadow technique from Shikamaru. Having Asuma and Shikamura there will mean a battle of the minds rather than fistfights. I always enjoy Shikamura’s fights, so I am looking forward to the next chapter.

Good chapter (even if it was only 17 pages)
I still don't understand why kishimoto gets away with only producing 17 pages a week. Every other shonen artist seems to be able to keep up with the 19 page standard I don't understand why kishi seems to get special treatment.

Its probably because Naruto is the most successful Shonen jump series ever.

NinjaMic
Thu, 09-07-2006, 03:38 PM
Scanlation link no worky :(

Jadugar
Thu, 09-07-2006, 03:47 PM
where can i download the scanlation?

Scanlation link no worky :(

There are four scanlations on this page. Take your pick.

Mangahelpers - Naruto 322 scanlations (http://mangahelpers.com/forum/index.php?topic=8320.0)

Necromas
Thu, 09-07-2006, 04:08 PM
second link no worky either.

mage
Thu, 09-07-2006, 06:49 PM
They work fine for me.

Kopy<Kat>Kakashi
Thu, 09-07-2006, 07:21 PM
Asuma will use the 4th's technique to kill Hidan:D

darkmetal505
Thu, 09-07-2006, 07:41 PM

Demon sealing like the 3rd? Nah, I doubt it.

Why didn't they chop off his head. Thats the obvious solution to all the "invincible" bad guys.

Assertn
Thu, 09-07-2006, 07:42 PM
Your name abbreviates to KKK. Nice one

Boomstick
Thu, 09-07-2006, 09:53 PM
Nice Chapter, Can't wait to see how they are going to deal with hidan's apparent Immortality

toonice714
Thu, 09-07-2006, 10:56 PM
Those weird rituals that Hidan does are leading me to believe that he can take an enormous amount of pain, blood-loss, or just general physical damage. I also see the two chunnin exam leaders dying in a failed assassination. Asuma will most likely die in aiding shikamaru's escape, which will prolly end up leading akatsuki to konoha. Where naruto will encounter the akatsuki and finish the rasengan. BOOM Whirlwind rasengan kamehameha!!

samsonlonghair
Fri, 09-08-2006, 12:40 AM
Okay, I finally think Hidan is cool. This explains why he describes himself in a negative way to the two-tailed girl (whose name I can't remember). He doesn't have to be strong, and he doesn't have to throw his triple scythe accurately at all. If he's nearly invinceable he can withstand almost any opponent.

I wonder if this is a wolverine-esque type of regeneration or if he's using another body. I think regeneration is cooler, but in the narutoverse it seems more fitting that he's really in another body, and he's controlling the body we see now remotely. Itachi and Kisame did something like that during the rescue Gaara story arc.

But if that was the case he wouldn't be as special.

LaZie
Fri, 09-08-2006, 12:46 AM
He has a titanium cast right beneath his skin.

Assertn
Fri, 09-08-2006, 02:02 AM
Okay, I finally think Hidan is cool. This explains why he describes himself in a negative way to the two-tailed girl (whose name I can't remember). He doesn't have to be strong, and he doesn't have to throw his triple scythe accurately at all. If he's nearly invinceable he can withstand almost any opponent.
Also explains why he can sacrifice himself all the time.

Death BOO Z
Fri, 09-08-2006, 03:43 AM
nice chapter, Naruto might realize that he can't win without throwing out all his cards,,, (I mean seriously, did he really believe he can beat Sasuke, Orochimaru and Itachi without going kyuubi? that's more than being naive), we might see him changing the nature of rasengan to "nasty kyuubi chackra" rather than "wimpy wind", it could be cool.
(note; No word about the oodama rasengan, i know that already).

secondly, more hidan and Kuzan... according to my manga knowledge, HIdan may have one of the following powers..
1. transparent body - the attacks go right through him and kuestsu and isuzu (whatever thier names are) have stabbed each other.
2. reflective body - same as before, but he reflects the power you use on him, so the two chunin assholes have stabbed themself.
3. 'leaching power' - he sucks out the life of his enemies with that ritual and can use that extra hip of life to protect himself, I.E, he can grow the bodies of his latest challenges and use tham as a meatshield.

anyways, I liked the fight becuase it was tactical and no one crashed out any new super jutsu/madogu/arm... but the fight is merely beginning. so there's still time for this fight to turn over and over.

Note: I still don't remember which one is Kuzan and who is Hidan, so i might have switched thier names.

Prof. Chaos
Fri, 09-08-2006, 03:49 AM
I was thinkin along the same lines that his "rituals" allow him to absorb the fallen enimies life force.

mage
Fri, 09-08-2006, 07:11 AM
Note: I still don't remember which one is Kuzan and who is Hidan, so i might have switched thier names.
Hidan is the one that got stabbed. The other one is Kakuzu, not Kuzan.

Genma
Fri, 09-08-2006, 10:59 AM
Wow... pretty good chapter.

I hope the chuunin examiner / hokage's slave dudes don't die. Asuma... eh... I don't care so much. :rolleyes:

Assertn
Fri, 09-08-2006, 12:28 PM
Nice Chapter, Can't wait to see how they are going to deal with hidan's apparent Immortality

How to deal with the dead hokages immortality: Seal them
How to deal with oro's immortality: Force him to exhaust his chakra
How to deal with gaara's immortality: Sheer speed, power, or turn his sand against him
How to deal with Kimimaro's immortality: Illness plot device
How to deal with Sasori's immortality: Stab that one small weak spot
How to deal with Hidan's immortality:.......?

Kensee
Fri, 09-08-2006, 01:38 PM
How to deal with the dead hokages immortality: Seal them
How to deal with oro's immortality: Force him to exhaust his chakra
How to deal with gaara's immortality: Sheer speed, power, or turn his sand against him
How to deal with Kimimaro's immortality: Illness plot device
How to deal with Sasori's immortality: Stab that one small weak spot
How to deal with Hidan's immortality:.......?

I was acutally impressed that they pulled off a really nice ambush instead of just running in and announcing that they are there. (Well, with shiki there, of course they gonna think first).

I was under the impression that Hidan's moves were like a double edge sword, that he do a lot of damage and would impale/hurt himself in the process (would kinda make sense since in every battle someone was dead and he was impailed a few times), or that his partner, in rage and bloodlust, would just stab Hidan a few times just to relieve some stress.

Anyhow, yah, I'm not sure how this will go out, but perhaps shikimaru developed the ability to control people by using shadows or something, iono, maybe he can force Hidan to kill his partner or something.

Death BOO Z
Fri, 09-08-2006, 02:42 PM
Actually, I'm suprised that Asume wasn't the one to attack Hidan, after all, he's the super ninja with the most powerful chackra type, so if one of them has a chance to finish off a super enemy in the first strike it's him, not the two meat shield chunins (jounins?).

then again, if Asume was the one to attack, i would have said that it's too dangerous to use him before veryfing the enemy's abilities, since it might have been a trap...

Assertn
Fri, 09-08-2006, 02:57 PM
Actually, I'm suprised that Asume wasn't the one to attack Hidan, after all, he's the super ninja with the most powerful chackra type, so if one of them has a chance to finish off a super enemy in the first strike it's him, not the two meat shield chunins (jounins?).

then again, if Asume was the one to attack, i would have said that it's too dangerous to use him before veryfing the enemy's abilities, since it might have been a trap...
There was nothing wrong with the execution of their ambush.

Necromas
Fri, 09-08-2006, 04:44 PM
Wonder if he still needs to breathe.... If he does, it's no problem for Shikamaru to strangle him.

dragon608608
Fri, 09-08-2006, 09:18 PM
Shikamaru's shadow binding jutsu strength depend to the level of his own charka, the distant between him and the enermy, and the enermy charka. I doubt, with that distant and Hidan's level of chark, Shikamaru would be able hold him off for long. But that was a damn good ambush.

Jadugar
Fri, 09-08-2006, 09:39 PM
Anyhow, yah, I'm not sure how this will go out, but perhaps shikimaru developed the ability to control people by using shadows or something, iono, maybe he can force Hidan to kill his partner or something.

What are you talking about?

Shikamaru’s Kagemane no Jutsu (Shadow Imitation Technique) allows him to do that precisely. This move links the movements of the user with the target; the target is subsequently forced to make any movement the user makes.

Also don’t forget his Shadow Neck Bind Technique with which he can choke Hidan.

Kensee
Fri, 09-08-2006, 11:17 PM
What are you talking about?

Shikamaru’s Kagemane no Jutsu (Shadow Imitation Technique) allows him to do that precisely. This move links the movements of the user with the target; the target is subsequently forced to make any movement the user makes.

Also don’t forget his Shadow Neck Bind Technique with which he can choke Hidan.

Yeahh, I just forgot about everything thats happend before ^_^.

I went through the fillers and everything and yahh, just confused on who can do what again haha. I do remember the neck bind though =D

Raven
Sat, 09-09-2006, 12:39 AM
Woot! A ninja tactical ambush, as opposed to just announcing, "Hey. You. Badguy. Tremble in fear, I'm gonna kill you".

Btw, it seems like some people are taking the unkillable thing the wrong way. I doubt it means he's literally immortal, but rather he's just really, really tough.

tehlegend
Sat, 09-09-2006, 01:10 AM

that abilitys already taken by ino... and any damage the body takes goes to her own... i doubt her body can outlast nidans

anyways, the one sure way to make sure someone stays down, especially now that they have their fuggin swords in him, is to decapitate the hell out of his body until the pieces stop moving... then burn the pile...

nidans not gonna do anything with shikamarus shadow touching his... just have asuma wind slice him to oblivion if the others cant do it fast enough...

Kensee
Sat, 09-09-2006, 04:34 AM
anyways, the one sure way to make sure someone stays down, especially now that they have their fuggin swords in him, is to decapitate the hell out of his body until the pieces stop moving... then burn the pile...

Like the saying goes ... "If you can't beat 'em, chop 'em up and eat 'em" (well ... burn em in this case) ^_^

Btw, it seems like some people are taking the unkillable thing the wrong way. I doubt it means he's literally immortal, but rather he's just really, really tough.

Yah, but I'm sure this will be explained more as the chapters come along. I'm still thinking all his attacks are suicidal/self inflicting wounds type attacks that somehow powerup/charge up his moves and attacks. So like someone said before, either he has a crazy regen rate, or this guy just be empty on the inside.

docdan63
Sat, 09-09-2006, 05:03 PM
wow pretty good chapter.

yeah i think Hidan's immortal guys, which is a bad thing, i mean he sacrificed himself like 3 times already and he's fine

samsonlonghair
Sat, 09-09-2006, 05:56 PM
It's great to have Shikamaru in a fight. He makes it so much more of a tactical battle; that's why he's my favorite character. I hope this keeps up for a while.

Edit: Some kind person anonymously reminded me that the two-tailed Bijuu was named Yugito. My thanks to whoever it was.
I've got to do something about my terrible memory.

docdan63
Sat, 09-09-2006, 11:31 PM
eat more blueberries dude, seriously.And i think this fight is going to last a long time, considering Hidan is immortal and all.

My question is, what are they going to come up with to stop him and, when is Kakusu going to join?

mage
Sun, 09-10-2006, 10:10 AM
My question is, what are they going to come up with to stop him and, when is Kakusu going to join?
Wouldn't we all like to know.

docdan63
Sun, 09-10-2006, 02:49 PM
does anyone else think hidan has no real jutsu?

an what were those wooden dragon heads that yamato summoned?

Stoopider
Mon, 09-11-2006, 02:29 AM
The Kyuubi seems affected or is nullified by Wood Element. Remember how he managed to restrain him the last time? So I guess it's just a more fancy way of doing it :p

samsonlonghair
Mon, 09-11-2006, 08:21 AM
Was it wood element or was it chakra speciffically to Yamato/The first? I guess it's splitting hairs because Yamato's going to be using primarily wood jutsu, but in theory he could just use water or earth (or any other element) so long as he's concentrating his chakra on sealing the Kyuubi.

tehlegend
Tue, 09-12-2006, 12:28 AM
if you take a look at the part where you see narutos arm popping out from under all the wood, i believe that shows the wood sucking the chakra up much like it sucks up water... wood is the element that can restrain the chakra because it can keep it at a low enough level to control... (im assuming im right here... :P)

i think the weird look means it is specially made to absorb as much as possible as fast as possible...

Edort4
Tue, 09-12-2006, 03:30 AM
Here I was thinking that Kishimoto draws a manga and likes to give good visual impact to all of his drawings. :rolleyes:

Assertn
Tue, 09-12-2006, 11:57 AM
Here I was thinking that Kishimoto draws a manga and likes to give good visual impact to all of his drawings. :rolleyes:
Why you gotta troll all the time?

Seraph
Tue, 09-12-2006, 10:35 PM
I'm not entirely sure if Team Asuma is going to be the one to finish of the Akatsuki duo. I mean, honestly, what can one team do against an immortal person? However, if Asuma used the technique that the 3rd used against Orocimaru's arms, I guess it might kill him. Plus, it would make sense with all the foreshadowing of Asuma's death. Might as well be a sacrificial jutsu, compared to just getting owned, eh?

Raven
Tue, 09-12-2006, 11:05 PM
Uh, yeah, good luck to Asuma in doing a Hokage level jutsu like that. And I think we can safely say he's not immortal.

samsonlonghair
Tue, 09-12-2006, 11:22 PM
I'm not entirely sure if Team Asuma is going to be the one to finish of the Akatsuki duo.
Well, this being Naruto, of course not. A fight can't end without cameos by characters we haven't seen in a while. Team Asuma will be on the brink of death when Neji shows up. Neji will then continue the fight untill he can barely breath. At the last possible moment Temari will appear. She will fight Akatsuki, but get distracted because she's trying to flirt with Shikamaru during the battle. Just as Temari is about to get killed, the Ichiraku Ramen guy is going to show up to save the day with the help of Udon and Moegi.

tehlegend
Tue, 09-12-2006, 11:51 PM
asuma aint gonna die yet... hes the 3rds son... most likely konohamarus dad... (dunno how many sons that old geeser had...)

anyways... all that stuff about him being a protector... he gonna use nature manip and cut em up.

because hes the only one we know that has it and kishimoto is gonna put it through a show of power for us...

i can see asuma doing some sort of wind blade jutsu or something... atleast destroy nidans scythe with his mad nature skillz

docdan63
Wed, 09-13-2006, 11:18 AM
we all know Asuma is going to come up with something.I mean the 3rd WAS his dad people,cmon.

Interesting to see how its gong to play out between him and Hidan though.

Seraph
Wed, 09-13-2006, 03:58 PM
Uh, yeah, good luck to Asuma in doing a Hokage level jutsu like that. And I think we can safely say he's not immortal.

Just because a technique is forbidden, doesn't mean it's Hokage-level. Take a look at Tajuu Kage no Bunshin, it's only forbidden because it eats up a whole lot of chakra. The only reason the Death God jutsu would be forbidden, is because, well it kills you.

The Heretic Azazel
Wed, 09-13-2006, 04:37 PM
One would assume that summon takes an unfathomable level of skill... surely there are varying degrees to difficulty of forbidden jutsu

kAi
Wed, 09-13-2006, 08:16 PM
we all know Asuma is going to come up with something.I mean the 3rd WAS his dad people,cmon.

Interesting to see how its gong to play out between him and Hidan though.
Oh damn, I forgot about the no good guy death plot device that Kishimoto has in place.

Psyke
Wed, 09-13-2006, 10:20 PM
Oh damn, I forgot about the no good guy death plot device that Kishimoto has in place.

It isn't 100% in place as we lost:

http://img141.imageshack.us/img141/1038/random33iq1.jpg

There is hope after all! :D

Terracosmo
Thu, 09-14-2006, 10:20 AM
Yeah, Hayate, the single most important character in anime ever who we only remember because his sickness/eyeliner look made him somewhat hot (maybe the coughing too) :S

docdan63
Fri, 09-15-2006, 03:33 PM
yeah well we can only hope that Asuma will come up with something quick.