PDA

View Full Version : One Piece 204

DDBen
Thu, 08-31-2006, 09:17 PM
http://luffy-pirates.com/onepiece/

BioAlien
Fri, 09-01-2006, 12:18 AM
is that even the real sub from K-F? since they didn't even updated they website yet.

Carnage
Fri, 09-01-2006, 12:38 AM
I dont even see the episode on their irc channel......

DDBen
Fri, 09-01-2006, 01:48 AM
is that even the real sub from K-F? since they didn't even updated they website yet.

Already downloaded and watched it. Its completely legit as far as I can tell.

6Zabuza9
Fri, 09-01-2006, 04:22 PM
heck, even 203 isn't on thier website yet lol

BioAlien
Fri, 09-01-2006, 06:32 PM
heck, even 203 isn't on thier website yet lol

yes it is.

Carnage
Fri, 09-01-2006, 08:16 PM
Edit: oh, checked just now........and it up.......>_>......*runs to download*

kenren
Sun, 09-03-2006, 04:46 AM
http://tracker.kaizoku-fansubs.com/torrents/%5BK-F%5D_One_Piece_204_%5B0ACB1147%5D.mp4.torrent

K-F sub

dragonrage
Sun, 09-03-2006, 11:03 PM
well i have finally caught up with One Piece, and watching from 185 - 204 yesterday was aawsome. I reminded me why I enjoy the anime so much in the first place, not that I needed to be reminded.

Well it is about the gold huh, cool. So actually piracy, and fun. And yeah in this arc the seem to be playing the villan and the hero quite nicely. Also each character is getting his or her own 15 minutes of fame in this arc. That is always good.

It is surprising to see Zoro using his fist so much, on the straw bridge i mean, that was a few episodes back. Also nami working her butt off. That is not a common site, that was rather enjoyable. Robin looked hot in those shades. And Usopp found a friend. Sweet.

The commander seem to be a very intelligent, interesting and goofy man. Not only that he is immature at times as well. Me like very much.

Can't wait to see this face off. With them being the strongest unit and all, it is going to be a wicked fight to say the least.

Kraco
Mon, 09-04-2006, 03:49 AM
It is surprising to see Zoro using his fist so much, on the straw bridge i mean, that was a few episodes back. Also nami working her butt off. That is not a common site, that was rather enjoyable. Robin looked hot in those shades. And Usopp found a friend. Sweet.

Somebody said this is a filler, so probably there is some averaging of the characters involved. That's often a natural side effect of fillers because they can't really enhance anything. Still, One Piece fillers are probably nearly as good as fillers can get all in all.

Anyway, it was quite good an episode. Nice trap. Somewhat evident perhaps (I can't imagine why anybody would have a vault that needs to be reassembled every time the door has been opened), but all the better because of that in the end.

darkmetal505
Mon, 09-04-2006, 02:36 PM
Yup, reassembling the vault would be a bitch. Well I guess it's worth it if you can catch Luffy and the gang.

At the end was that the reflection of the moon, or a foreshadowing that they hid the gold under the water?

Assertn
Wed, 09-06-2006, 06:37 PM
Most impractical vault ever made.

6Zabuza9
Thu, 09-07-2006, 12:04 AM
im guessing the marines dumped the gold into the ocean which means the straw hats will have a hell of a time trying to get the gold back

Raven
Sat, 09-09-2006, 12:27 PM
I'm guessing you only put stuff in that vault that you don't really ever want to use, but just want to keep it safe... for some reason.