PDA

View Full Version : Bleach Chapter 241

woofcat
Thu, 08-31-2006, 08:05 AM
Raw: Here (http://www.yousendit.com/transfer.php?action=download&ufid=B13789C753A68C5F)
mirror (http://rapidshare.de/files/31426268/Bleach_-_241.zip)

Translation (http://www.writely.com/View.aspx?docid=dgdd9z87_0c23mz7)
By pocketmofo

Scanlations
Bleach 241 MQ by #blood-scanlations (http://rolleyes.net/bloodscans/bleach/241/Bleach%20241.zip)

Yukimura
Thu, 08-31-2006, 01:07 PM
Nice, Isshin & Ryuken are always cool! But it seemed like they showed up right in Aizens little area of HM, which I find odd.

Kensee
Thu, 08-31-2006, 01:17 PM
Wow ...

+D Isshin, Urahara, Ishida's dad, and the rest all in one chapter, I'm almost about to overload. Looks like Ichigo and Ishida's dads have met before, perhapas a rivalvry, or maybe ishida's dad acutally doesnt mind isshin's company since hes not really with Soul society.

Anyhow, I'm excite, very excited.

Jadugar
Thu, 08-31-2006, 01:35 PM
A very nice chapter. So the journey begins again. Still wondering who will join them in their quest in HM and is there something Urahara hasn’t told Ichigo just like the last time.

Ichigo and Ishida’s dads both looked cooler than their kids.

But it seemed like they showed up right in Aizens little area of HM, which I find odd.

Yeah that training room was weird. It looked like some kind of isolated place.

Can’t wait for the next chapter.

Thanx woof for the fastest scanlation ever. :D

Assassin
Thu, 08-31-2006, 05:02 PM
now things are getting intresting again. But i really wanna know why ishda's dad hates the shinigami so much and what his connectin with isshin is.

Also, now we find out that isshin actually lost his powers and now they've returned to him.

Knives122
Thu, 08-31-2006, 06:14 PM
If you ask that then you'd have to ask about thier connection with Urahara is too(after all, they are the most mysterious characters in the story thus far).

Great chapter, from the conversation Ryuuken and Isshin had, it looks like Ichigo may be finding out his father's a shinigami sooner then I expected.

And this new Arrancar may be the craziest one yet.........but probably with the dumbest ability once his sword is released(like Luppi's)

darkmetal505
Thu, 08-31-2006, 08:01 PM
Great chapter. Lots of new stuff plus a new arrancar. It still seems like their is a longshot though -_-.

ChaosK
Thu, 08-31-2006, 09:09 PM
So, where the hell has Kon been and how come he hasn't told Ichigo about Isshin yet?

urahara_rulez
Fri, 09-01-2006, 05:53 AM
oh yesss..... isshin is back!

i'm thinking that isshin and ishida's dad probably had the same kind of relationship they had before like ichigo and ishida

narutosharingan
Sun, 09-03-2006, 12:54 AM
now things are getting intresting again. But i really wanna know why ishda's dad hates the shinigami so much and what his connectin with isshin is.

Also, now we find out that isshin actually lost his powers and now they've returned to him.

If I were to guess, he probably lost them once his wife died, as a kind of shock.

Very action filled chapter. But once again I wonder, what chance do those 3 have in Hueco Mundo? Honestly, they have no chance against Aizen. And Ichigo still cannot beat Grimjaw for that matter. What about the 5 espada above him? And Ichimaru, or Tousen? I just don't see them winning.

Yukimura
Sun, 09-03-2006, 01:07 PM
What chance did Ichigo have against any of the Captains when he went to SS. He barely defeated Renji, and almost died when Byakuya attacked him the first time, then lo and behold Ichigo shatters Kenpachi's and Byakuya's swords and takes out 3 VC's with 3 hits. His hyperfast learning curve will likely see him through this arc as well.

thedauntlessone
Sun, 09-03-2006, 08:09 PM
what i dont get is that when yami first appeared (number 10 espada) arrived on earth, kurosaki took a shit on him like he was nothing and chopped of his arm but grimm shrugs as kurosaki attacks him (without the mask)... if the power gap between the espadas is that big, i wonder how strong numba 1 is